MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
★ Download MediSafe, and start managing your medication now! ★
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe has the solution. It's free and simple!
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
It will help you remember to take meds, keep track what pill you took and when, remind you to refill and even give you medication discounts.
★ Download MediSafe, never forget a medicine dose again! ★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Synchronizes the family medicine pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you to take your medication on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your meds reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what medication are "due today" and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch. Shake your wrist to mark that you took the medication.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only, 1 month then invite your friends to use it for more).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download MediSafe, never worry about family meds doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+Fox News: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills, contraceptives and vitamins.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to, you’ll be presented with a contact picker listing your contacts for your convenience. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification and offer to intervene.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions that we sell to pharma companies, pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? Send an email to email@example.com
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
This app is free and open source, contains no ads, and requires only very limited permissions.
To anyone complaining that features are missing: I'm a medical student and this app is a hobby of mine, so
be patient and don't expect great new features to be added in the near future!
Help with translating RxDroid to your language at https://crowdin.com/project/rxdroid!
*** Download now! MedRem will keep track of your medicines for you. ***
Never forget your diabetes, blood pressure pills or just your vitamins.
With this application you’ll track;
• Period of your medicine.
• How many times a day you’ll take it.
• Logs (history) of your former medicines.
• Which medicine you’ll take during that day.
What we ask is you to enter how many times a day you need to take your medicines and then MedRem will alert you automatically when the time comes.
*** Download MedRem! It will remind you your medicine time. ***
When it’s time for your medicine, MedRem will notify you with the alarm tone you chose. You can choose to;
You can see the meds you skipped from the “Missed Medicine” tab.
You can track your ongoing medicines from the calendar and see the logs (history) of your previously used ones from “My Medicines” tab.
If your phone is in silence, MedRem will only send notification, it will not ring and bother you.
Keywords; medicine reminder, pill reminder, medicine tracker, medicine reminder, reminder, health, healthy life, medical
Pill reminder allows you to be notified by Android Notification, to don't forget your next pill dose.
The application is easy to use and is completely free.
- Monthly calendar
- Reminder notifications
- Customizing reminder repetitions
- Nice Widget
- Calendar theme customizing
- Android 2.2 compatibility
- Mobiles and tablets compatibility
- Free application
We also adapt it for elderly people, by adding bigger text fields.
What we’ll give you:
- Certainty, that you won’t forget about your pills anymore.
What you can do:
- Define as many medicines as you need.
- Make a timetable, which remind you about them, at the right moment.
- You can also add a description about each of these medicines.
Medico Vision oprichter Joost Hazes is in 1986 een fitnesscentrum gestart vanuit de filosofie dat fitness beter en vooral efficiënter kan! Medico Vision is groot geworden door (top)sportbegeleiding en revalidatietraining. Aan de hand van wetenschappelijk onderzoek en de analyse van duizenden trainingen met (top)sporters zijn door Joost Hazes hoogwaardige trainingsmethodes ontwikkeld voor fitness en revalidatie. Hierdoor behaal jij sneller verantwoord resultaat!
Veel plezier bij het gebruiken van deze app!
Med Helper also tracks your vital signs and PRN / take-as-needed medication. You can log and export or print detailed reports for your Doctor, Nurse or Caregiver
Multiple profiles let you manage others in your care.
Whether you’re self managing or taking care of your loved ones, Med Helper’s features will help you deal with anything from simple short term situations to prolonged complex chronic conditions by making it easy to maintain prescription and medical regime compliance / adherence.
It’s like having your very own Mobile Healthcare Assistant.
Med Helper is consistently ranked as one of the top applications of its kind in the Medical app field.
For information, suggestions or help contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friend us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/MedHelper?ref=hl
Med Helper Pro Features include: Ads Free
Phone / Tablet compatible
- Medication Alias
- RX Number
- Side Effects
- Start date
- End date
- Schedule pattern
- Reminder Times / Alarm set
- Taken at
- Refills Remaining
- Current inventory
- Expiration Date
- Time of Day
- Calendar view
Take as needed (PRN)
- Amount taken
- Time taken
- Last 10 doses / 24/hr
- Daily view
- Calendar view
- Ability to manage
- Part of day
- Pain levels
- Blood Pressure
Exportable and Printable Reports
People use Med Helper as a: Medication reminder - Medication tracker - Prescription tracker - Pill reminder - Pills reminder - Pills alarm - Pill organizer - Pill Calendar - Vitals tracker - Doctor or Pharmacist - appointment manager - RX reminder - Med reminder - Medication monitor - Medication reports tracker - Medicine reminder - Medicine scheduler - virtual Pillbox - Individual - family - medication reminder - Symptom tracker - Doctors list and Pharmacy organizer as well as a way to share information with their caregivers.
How ever you choose to use Med Helper we hope it helps make your life a little bit easier.
Med Helper is being designed by people just like you. Over the past two years we've received thousands of emails with suggestions, comments and reviews. People let us know what they like - what they want and sometimes what they don't like. We listen and design accordingly.
Our belief is that Better Healthcare Needs Better Tools... and better tools are best designed by those who use them. Meaning YOU.
For any information, suggestions or help of any kind please contact us at: email@example.com
See our website at: www.medhelperapp.com
We're at your service....
Note: No network connection is required for Med Helper to operate.
All the best - From the Med Helper Team
MediRevu helps you manage your condition through:
- Schedule daily reminders to stay on track with diet, exercise and medication
- Keep an accurate record of what you did or did not do
- Share an activity record with your doctor
- Enter your doctor's information and email or call your doctor directly from the app
Now you can plan in advance the following:
- Skipping contraception pause
- Delaying contraception notification
- Changing contraceptive
- Starting new contraception cycle
All these things will be displayed in the calendar.
- Configurable daily reminder time with timezone support and on/off switch
- Different pill/patch/ring type templates
- NuvaRing and Ortho Evra support
- Custom pill/patch/ring type support
- Manage contraception packs (includes reminder to buy some)
- Snooze reminders
- Change contraception type preserving the history
- Custom notification message
- Configurable automatic snooze interval
- Log: shows you when and what contraception you have taken
- Google Backup Service
- Possibility to take the contraception sooner (within the actual day)
- Possibility to snooze the contraception in advance (displays in the calendar view- within the actual day or future days)
- Calendar displays if you have taken, forgotten or delayed the contraception
- Take notes in the calendar and add a reminder time
- Plan ahead to skip a contraception pause from the calendar view
- Supports portrait and landscape mode
- Create your own themes (integrated custom theme creation)
- 3 Widgets
- Includes a Dashclock extension (http://bit.ly/15Rp5mT)
- Android Lollipop Support (including head-up notification)
- Backup & restore settings
- Password protection
- VIBRATE => for notification
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED => to schedule notifications
- WAKE_LOCK => for notification
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS => for notification
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD => disable lockscreen during notification (configurable)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
Found issues to be fixed soon:
If someone has problems with the timezone contact me via mail for better support/troubleshooting.
Attention for devices with root rights (ex. Cyanogenmod and other): This app must be installed in the internal memory of the device, to be able to function correctly.
Advice: In the mutual interest I would be very grateful if you contact me, before you give me a negative feedback, so that i have the opportunity to correct the problem. I am at your disposal. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please send any question, request or bug report to email@example.com
(birth control pill, contraceptive pill, anti pregnancy pill, pilule)
* Persistent, reliable alarms
* No battery drain
* No ads / permissions
* Highly configurable
* Multiple daily doses
* Status notifications
* Prescription refill reminders
* Medicine details
* User selectable alarm
* Backup and restore data
If you are upgrading from the free version, you can transfer your data by doing a backup in free and restore in pro.
After an update, you must launch Med Minder once to re-register your alarms.
**** IMPORTANT **** If you have a task killer, put Med Minder in its ignore list or your alarms may not work!
**** ALSO IMPORTANT ****
When you put your android phone on "mute" or "vibrate" mode, the phone ONLY mutes the ringer and notification sounds. It does NOT mute applications, such as games or media players. This means that if you have the Med Minder alarm pop-up enabled under settings, the alarm will sound even if the phone is in vibrate mode. If you need Med Minder to be muted, you can either disable the pop-up alarm under settings or manually turn your media volume down with your volume control button. However, I recommend "Mute Widget", a home screen widget that allows one-click muting of all sounds, ringer, notifications, and media.
Please contact me if you have any issues or feature requests
For additional information, please check the website:
"Lady Pill Widgets" contains the following widgets:
- "Lady Pill Cycle":
* Displays the current day of the 28 day cycle.
* Indicates if you have to take the pill in the current day.
- "Lady Pill Calendar":
* Displays a calendar telling you which days you have to take the pill, and which days you've taken it.
* You can use it to see future months predictions.
* Also you can see past months.
You can customize the colors of these widgets to integrate them into your mobile device home screen. Widgets also are shortcuts to "Lady Pill Reminder".
- To use "Lady Pill Widgets" you need to install the free app "Lady Pill Reminder".
- If you need help about how to add widgets to yout home screen, please read this:
* If you have Android 2: http://support.google.com/android/bin/answer.py?answer=168458#1166242
* If you have Android 4: http://support.google.com/android/bin/answer.py?answer=2519826
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
"A Unimed João Pessoa busca meios de atender as necessidades dos nossos beneficiários, usufruindo de novos conceitos em Tecnologia da Informação, como é o caso do Mundo Mobile. Esta tendência se traduz na criação do Guia Médico para Dispositivos Móveis", diz a Diretora Administrativa, Dra Tânia Menezes.
O que há de novo na versão 1.1:
Melhorias de usabilidade;
Correções de bugs;
Atualização de dados dos prestadores;
Adição da Unimed Patos;
Adição de dados sobre Urgência e Emergência para Unimed João Pessoa;
Daniel Abella - Gerente de TI
Wyll Cavalcante - Desenvolvedor (Versões 1.0 / 1.1 / 1.2 / 1.6)
Die Anwendung begleitet Sie in allen Phasen Ihres Krankenhausaufenthaltes oder Arztbesuches. Informieren Sie sich über die wichtigsten Punkte zu den Themen Untersuchung/Operation und vergessen Sie durch die Checklisten/Fragelisten keine wichtigen Fragen mehr.
Mithilfe Ihrer persönlichen Medikamentenliste haben Sie alle Ihre Medikamente im Blick und können sich bequem an die Einnahme erinnern lassen.
Sie sind auf der Suche nach Patientenanwaltschaften oder der nächstgelegenen Selbsthilfegruppe? Der Finder zeigt diese übersichtlich und in Ihrer Nähe an.
Mit dem integrierten Tagebuch haben Sie die Möglichkeit, persönliche Aufzeichnungen über Ihre Krankenhausaufenthalt zu führen, welche Sie sich jederzeit vollständig als pdf zusenden lassen können.
Alle Ihre persönlichen Daten werden verschlüsselt auf Ihrem Gerät gespeichert und sind damit vor fremden Zugriffen geschützt.