MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
---> Download MediSafe, and start managing your medication right now!
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe has the solution. It's free and simple!
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
---> Download MediSafe, never forget a medicine dose again!
• Visual and super easy to handle.
• Synchronizes the family pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what meds are "due today" and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members' devices in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
---> Download MediSafe, never worry about family meds doses anymore!
+Fox News: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills, contraceptives and vitamins.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
Why do we need these permissions?
Medi-Safe is a family medication reminder. In case a family member forgets his medication, MediSafe sends push notification to you and offers you to intervene. "Find accounts" permission is required for push notification system to function properly.
We offer you to send an text (SMS), call or email. This is why we need the call or text permission.
When you add a med-friend (usually a family member) we offer you to choose his contact from your contact list, that's why we need the contact list permission.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions that we sell to pharma companies, pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? Send an email to email@example.com
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
MediSafe Project Team
Mi cita médica es una aplicación NO OFICIAL que facilita la solicitud de cita previa para el médico de familia, pediatra o personal de enfermería a través de los servicios de salud de las comunidades españolas, para usted o cualquier miembro de su familia.
Ya no necesitará introducir sus datos cada vez que quiera una cita, la aplicación los almacena para hacérselo más fácil.
Actualmente están soportadas la cita para el médico completamente las comunidades de Andalucía, Extremadura, Madrid y Murcia .
Funciona de forma parcial para las comunidades Cantabria, Castilla La Mancha, Castilla León, Cataluña, La Rioja, Islas Baleares, Navarra y País Vasco. En esta comunidades, las app se apoya en las utilidades web de cada servicio de salud, pero se almacena los datos de los familiares.
Para Aragón, Asturias, Comunidad Valenciana, Galicia e Islas Canarias se presenta directamente la utilidad web del servicio de salud correspondiente.
El objetivo es ir añadiendo más comunidades en el soporte completo, pero para ello es necesario contar con datos de pruebas de los que no se dispone.
* Solicitud, consulta y cancelación de citas
* Mantenimiento de personas de la unidad familiar
* Asignación de fotos a las personas
* Creación automática de cita en el calendario del móvil
* Nuevo!: Exportación/importación de datos
Cualquier sugerencia o comentario, será bien recibido.
Pill reminder allows you to be notified by Android Notification, to don't forget your next pill dose.
The application is easy to use and is completely free.
- Monthly calendar
- Reminder notifications
- Customizing reminder repetitions
- Nice Widget
- Calendar theme customizing
- Android 2.2 compatibility
- Mobiles and tablets compatibility
- Free application
This simple app will help you and your family to manage appointments with the doctor, and to take your prescribed medication. You can also control the amount of medication you have left and set an alarm when you have taken a certain amount.
Create a patient for each member of your family. For each patient, you can add the necessary medicines and schedules most commonly used, ("Three times a day," "Meals", "Breakfast and dinner"...). Then, you can set alarms to remind you that someone has to take his/her medication.
You can easily activate break periods in the schedules just setting a start date of the first cycle (for medications such as birth control pills).
You can also use the treatments to group multiple medicines with their respective schedules. This way, whenever an alarm is created inserting a treatment, various medications will be activated also with their schedules in just one step.
You can create appointments for a specific date and time or you can set up recurring appointments that recur every week at the same time. For example, every Wednesday at 10:00am.
Are you chronically ill or for any other reason you need to remember about your medicines? This app will definitely help you to remember about this. You can set a reminder of each medicine and also set the time interval that must pass between doses. The ability to accurately describe the medicine will help you always to know what the cure, when and in what dose you should take.
A large field of editing will be easy to use for the elderly.
"Pills Reminder" allows you to:
- Define any amount of medication you are taking
- Set the exact time intervals between doses
- Detailed description of each medicine
- Reminder of the next dose
For each doctor in the list, you can configure and view a weekly schedule.
At the opening of the schedule, the app highlights the line of the current day of the week.
From the same screen you can call directly to the number of office or mobile (if available) by clicking on their icons.
In just three clicks (Open Application, View Schedule, Call) you have all the information and you are in contact with your doctor.
Esta versión fue desarrollada luego del éxito de la aplicacion original para iphone.
Los puntos destacados de la aplicación Medico Dental son:
- Los ejemplos provistos por la aplicación detallan lo que el dentista debe recetar a cada paciente según su condición.. Esto incluye las cantidades comerciales de los principales fármacos.
-La forma y la concentración de la droga están claramente descriptos.
-El número de cápsulas y comprimidos también se incluyeron en los scripts.
-Los cálculos se basan en el peso del paciente (útil para scripts pediátrica)
Incluye también las máxima dosis de anestesia local.
La aplicación Medico Dental fue desarrollada por dentistas, para dentistas, y puede ser expandida para cubrir las necesidades de sus usuarios que realizen sugerencias y provean feedback.
Palabras clave: Drogas, Dental, Dentista, Odontología, que prescribe, receta, la escritura, del Medicamento, oral, Rx
Pills Reminder is a simple, user friendly and most reliable app that reminds you to take your medical pill.
Pills Reminder helps you to keep track of prescriptions, reminds you when medications need to be taken and notify you when Doctors appointments are scheduled.
It is the Pro edition of Pills Reminder Free
Main Features include :
1. Pills to be taken in home screen
2. Supports multiple patients. Can create different reminders for different patients.
3. Prescriptions: Can set reminder at different times in a day.
4. Different Schedule pattern : Repeat reminder by days, months or certain day of week.
5. Different Reminder Times for prescription
6. Medical Log Record : Details of medicine taken : List view and Calendar view
7. Vitals Track : Keep track of your condition and can write how do you feel in a note.
8. Appointments : Doctor appointment details
9. Doctor List : Doctors contact details
10. Pharmacy List : Pharmacy contact details
11. Exportable Reports : Export details from the application into html form.
12. Notes : Can note and save any info. Helps to tell the doctor without forgetting any thing.
13. Widget with next pill reminder, count of todays pills reminder and appointments.
14. Time Format
15. Date Format
16. Reminder Profile : Slient Mode, Vibrate Mode, Sound and Vibrate Mode.
17. Password Protection
18. Backup / Restore data : How to backup and restore are provided in faq in settings screen
- Write to SD card permission to export and to backup
- Vibrate to remind
Note : Please do not move the application to the SD card if you want to use the widgets (general limitation of the Android operating system)!
Due to Android market policy, you will have only 15-minutes refund window. Please check with Free version before purchase.
Please feel free to contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" if you have any questions, comments or recommendations.
Thanks for your support!!
Keywords: pills reminder, pill reminder, pill tracker, pills organizer, pill organizer, pill tracking, pills organizer, pills manager,pill reminder,reminder,pills reminder , pill organiser, remind, pills calendar , Medication reminder, Prescription tracker , Pill reminder , Vitals tracker , Doctor or Pharmacist appointment manager , RX reminder , Med reminder , Medication monitor and reports tracker , Medicine reminder , Medicine scheduler , virtual Pillbox , Individual or family medication reminder , Symptom tracker , Doctors list and Pharmacy organizer, Med Helper, pill box, my pillbox, my pills, get pills, remind pills, pillinator , your medicine , RX pal , pills alarm, pills alert , pill , tablet, capsules
-Create, edit, delete medication reminders.
-Reminder intervals. e.g: every 3 hours sounds an alarm.
-Reminders have four type of alarms: Intervals, Intervals with initial hour, specific hour and specific alarms.
-Select days that the alarms will sound.
-Can set an alert. If you wish that the reminder sounds minutes or hours before.-
-Activate or deactivate reminders.
-Sleep mode, Can choose range where the reminders will not sound (just for reminders).
-Create, edit, delete medications.
-Create, edit, delete appointments.
-Activate or deactivate appointments.
-Can set an alert for appointment, up to two days.
-Settings, can changes application's settings like activate or deactivate sleep mode (Default deactivated), also the range of sleep mode, alarm duration among others.
Uncertain took medicine yet?
Let this cute nurse to help you manage your medicines,
Remind your medication time,
And help you do medication records management.
Support language: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
Looking for volunteers(unpaid) to help translate to other languages
Tenha mais de 32 mil valiosas questões de provas de residência de todo o país, incluindo milhares de questões de 2013 (adquiridas separadamente)!
Utilize seu Smartphone ou Tablet como poderosa ferramenta de estudos e atinja seus objetivos!
O App já inclui um grande banco de dados de questões de todas as especialidades.
O MedQuiz é o aplicativo perfeito para o estudante que quer passar em uma prova de residência médica. Com ele, o aluno tem acesso a questões das mais variadas instituições, incluindo:
Hospital Albert Einstein
Hospital Sírio Libanês
Santa Casa SP
Faculdade de Medicina ABC
e muitas outras...
ESCOLHA AS INSTITUIÇÕES E OS ANOS
O estudante pode escolher entre as mais diversas instituições e anos das provas para realizar seu simulado customizado.
ESCOLHA AS ESPECIALIDADES
Antes de iniciar uma prova, o aluno pode escolher entre 20 especialidades da medicina:
Nefrologia e Urologia
DOIS MODOS DE ESTUDO
Modo Padrão: A resposta correta é mostrada assim que uma questão é respondida
Modo Simulado: As respostas corretas só são mostradas no final da prova.
Não fique de fora e baixe já o aplicativo que chegou para mudar a vida dos médicos de todo o Brasil!
- Take a picture instead of typing the medication name, or vice versa, or both.
- Automatic & regular re-reminders with adjustable snooze interval until taken
- Auto-updating home screen widget with "Take early" button when it's approaching time to take, and "Take now" button when missed
- Built-in schedules / recalls previous choices - for quick setting
- Full reminder screen with pictures and/or text when it's time to take, showing all meds to be taken then on one page. Option to have them on separate pages.
- Reminder sound can be set to any ringtone (long) or notification (short) sound on your phone
- Sound off in silent mode
- Vibrate can be set to repeat, one-shot, or off, with adjustable duration.
- Touching any reminder screen stops sound/vibration
- Status bar notifications at the same time
- Re-reminds if not taken after an adjustable time interval, for all meds. Puts these with other scheduled meds if their alarm times coincide.
- All alarms survive even if phone was restarted, switched off, battery ran out or battery was removed, for any duration.
- Alarms take daylight savings time into account
- Tapping home screen widget brings up meds in order of time to be taken, earliest first, with "Take now" buttons for meds that have been missed (at the top) and "Take early" buttons for meds whose times are approaching, and an "Add new med" button.
- Edit/delete med by long press
- Settings available via menu/options on the same ("My meds") screen
For basic instructions see screenshots. Please use this page as reference.
§ SMS reminder
Do you want to send reminders to your friends/family about their medication? Create a reminder with their medicine details, choose Send SMS option and provide their mobile number. At schedule time they will receive SMS.
(Note: SMS will be sent from your mobile. We don't send any messages unless specified).
§ Notification image based on medicine type
§ Multiple daily doses
You can choose upto 6 doses per day.
§ Text to Speech ( requires Google text to speech )
No need to open the notification and check the medicine details. Select this option! At the reminder schedule time, Med Time will read out the medicine details.
Do you have any important meeting/appointment? Select this option to turn off notification sound and Text to Speech.
§ Silent hours
Do you have daily meeting/appointment at particular time? Select this option and set start time and end time. This will turn off notification sound and Text to Speech.
§ Notification tone
You can choose your preferred notification tone.
§ Status notifications
You must exclude Med Time from your task killer if you have one installed.
Please check this link for more details:
By Downloading you are accepting the end user licence aggrement:
Please contact us if you have any issues or suggestions.
Keywords: medication, pill, reminder, med time, time, med, reminders,sms, sms reminder, medicine, don't forget, remember, notification, reminder, alarm, alert, date, event,SMS,automate, automatic, popular, simple, easy, tts, text to speech
If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University