Easy to use, you'll never miss your medications especially when your memory is failing.
Very helpful! Thank you
The app is good. I like the "reward system" it helps me stay on track. One thing that should be revised is the ability to set the time of when you've taken your meds. I've had instances where I've taken my meds on time but forgot to click "Take all" and it affects my daily score Edit; thanks for the reply. Saw how to adjust the time if you forgot to click "take." It's a bit convoluted, that could be simpler. But overall, happy with the app.
It would be great if it worked. Multiple times the app has just forgotten that i have taken meds and I have had to mark them as retaken again. This comes to my second issue in that often I can't adjust the time taken throwing out my whole schedule. The range of times I can adjust to is restricted and it changes the times anyway. This is frustrating and potentially dangerous.
History view stops working after one use until I force close & restart the app. Ads take up a lot of screen space. No option to buy ad-free mode, only a recurring subscription.
The app is good for reminding you to take your medicine, but I found set up a little difficult. I have used it for a few months and found it helpful. However, it just added a clock icon to the bar near my battery life as well as one on my lock screen. I find those annoying and want to remove them but can't figure out how.
• Fixing some interval schedule issues reported by our users
• Removing the clock icon, and improving reminders reliability
• Pharmacy Refill Request: now when you get reminded to refill your meds, you can send a request to your pharmacy to refill these meds
• New option to show compact reminder/today meds screen items
• View yesterday & tomorrow medications
• Notification-only alert style (no reminder pop-up)
• Printing adherence report or saving tracking log as PDF
Find Generic Medicines, it's use, side effects & compare prices without internet
Stay Hydrated with Water Drink Reminder and Tracker App. Based on Water Therapy
💧Easy Way To Track and Drink More Water Using Logs & Reminders During The Day🔔
Comprehensive drug management: dose reminders, inventory tracking, dose logging.