"2011 Achievement for Outstanding Original Soundtrack" -iFanzine.com
"Dangerous is a space simulation that has incredible depth." -iReviewT.com (scored A-)
"Dangerous is without a doubt (no, seriously) the most robust space adventure available..." -148apps.com
"Dangerous is well worth the money..." -spacesimcentral.com (5 stars)
"For people who want a really engaging, in-depth experience... Very cool and very fun..." -TheDaily.com
"Another interesting feature was the "Romance" option" -unboundgamer.com
"An astounding level of depth takes Dangerous where few space sims have gone before ... offering factional allegiance and NPC partner systems that are sure to whet the genre fan’s appetite." -iFanzine.com
"The only "true" 4X on Android?" -myandrogames.com
"This game is basically an Eve Online clone ... Galaxy on Fire 2 while a fun game is child's play compared to [Dangerous]" - va2k0r on TouchArcade forums
- LAUNCH SALE PRICE
- Please test with the free LITE versions on your device before you buy.
- The HD version plays the same as the SD version, but has improved and animated graphics for celestial bodies (stars, planets, moons) and super high quality FX options
- You can save your game to the cloud and play from any supported platform
- Email us if you need a refund after Google's 15 minutes. We want you to be happy with your purchase.
Dangerous is an epic 3D sandbox space combat RPG set in an open and living universe with an immersive and riveting story. You have been freed from cryo prison a century later, and must discover the truth. Are you the feared war criminal who will destroy all life or the savior of the universe? Gather your wingmen and travel the galaxy in search of answers. Along the way, you'll encounter a Universal AI, a shadow group pulling history's strings, a princess, a schizophrenic robot, a beautiful lieutenant of the Royal Navy, a fearsome mercenary, a suicidal slave, and a playboy fighter ace.
Dangerous is a game that is 3 years in the making! It features:
- 3D real-time sandbox game built with Unity game engine
- metallic shader, lighting, particle effects, lens flare, explosions, fx
- space combat RPG with extensive skill tree
- open and living universe where 600+ ships fly around autonomously
- epic story with dialogue system that allows real choices
- recruit 6 wingmen and 2 can fly with you at a time
- even discover romance with another wing pilot
- recruit 5 corporate pilots who can fly trade routes on your behalf
- trade, fight, mine, pirate, scan for derelict ships and wormholes
- many mission types: epic, freelance, dynamic, wingman acquisition, faction loyalty
- deep combat mechanics, AI, and faction standings
- 20+ ships, 180+ modules, 33 solar systems with a unique follow-through-warp mechanic
- 15+ factions to vie favor or destroy
- cinematic camera shows you the action when it happens
- fly manually with or without Newtonian physics or use autopilots exclusively
- 22 track theatrical-quality award-winning soundtrack by renown composer, Sean Beeson
- cloud save lets you continue your game at home or on the go
MEMORY: Dangerous uses a lot of memory during play, so if you have an older device, please close extraneous programs and reboot prior to playing. You may also turn on the low polygon-count space stations or reduce graphical options in the Systems>Options menu inside of stations.
TIP: If you are experiencing freezes or other problems, others have reported success by uninstalling, rebooting, and then reinstalling the game. Please visit http://whoisdangerous.com for the latest news, bug fixes, and discussions.
LANGUAGES: Additional languages were supported using an automatic translation service. Please help us fix any poor translations.
Blast into outer space and straight into battle!
This dynamic space combat simulator puts you in control of Earth’s fleet, as mankind valiantly defends the Blue Planet from vicious invaders and their armada of deadly UFOs.
Built out of passion and love for old-school space sims, “ISI” is a nod towards the immortal classics, created by their fans and for their fans, to combine their timeless concepts with modern graphics and performance.
Whether it’s your smartphone or a tablet, with “ISI” any device will instantly turn into the deck of an advanced futuristic space fighter, and take you into detailed, realistically rendered outer space, filled with explosions and dozens of special effects.
- 18 missions – from fast targeted strikes, to deep space ambushes against heavy fleets. (6 missions in the Free version.)
- 7 advanced spaceships in 3 classes: heavy bombers, classified experimental fighters, and the ultimate space juggernaut equipped with particle cannons. (4 ships in the Free version.)
- Star awards: win silver stars and unlock new ships after each mission – or revisit previously completed tasks with brand new vessels.
- Numerous enemy ships, from lethally fast fighters to armored space giants.
- Triple weapon system: choose between fast long-ranged laser cannons, powerful but slower rockets, and fully automatic plasma launchers.
- Rechargeable shield: keep your ship protected even in the most critical moments.
- Hawk-Dove in space: keep your nerves steady and avoid the enemies’ homing missiles at the last second.
- Space salvage: turn enemies into hot metal and collect it, to recharge your shields and for profit.
- Ammunition pickups: allied ships regularly drop ammo crates to keep your trigger finger busy.
- Combo attacks: the faster you blow up the enemies, the greater the multiplier of your score will be.
- “Bleeding” attacks: take the toughest enemies down piece-by-piece, from destroying their cannons to blowing up their engines.
- Space strategy: discover secret weak points of armored enemies, and go in for a surprise attack.
- AI assistance: when things get too hot, count on AI-controlled allies and smart auto-cannons equipped on selected ships.
- Cosmic destruction: if dogfights are not enough to keep your cannons hot, take on the environment and blast meteorites and asteroids into space dust.
- Freedom of combat: from mission to mission, your progress will be stored, allowing you to take a break and continue whenever you want.
- Fully customizable interface layout: resize and change the positions of all control buttons, for maximum comfort and combat efficiency
- Two control methods: steer your ship with a virtual joystick or your device’s accelerometer
- Rich musical score, voice-overs and sound effects, with fully adjustable volume for quieter environments
- 12 languages: localized in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Czech, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
Set in a Universe where contracts rule, in Hunters you can build a team of Mercenaries and become the most renowned Bounty Hunters in the Galaxy.
“This is one of the best turn-based games I’ve ever played, on any platform.” - Arcade Life
“Final Fantasy Tactics. X-Com. Shining Force. All games that do turn-based strategy very well. If you have an iPhone or iPad, add Hunters to that list.” - Kotaku
“Jagged Alliance has gone spacewalking on the iOS” - Touch My Apps
“Boy oh boy, I can’t say enough praise for Hunters Episode One.” - No Dpad
“Hunters HD is a must-download strategy game for the iOS” - iPhone Strategy Games
"I'm digging Hunters. It's an ambitious, deep title with tons of equipment and stat options and a lot of menus." - TOUCH ARCADE
“How have you not bought this yet?” - Garnett Lee (Weekend Confirmed)
HUNTERS: Episode One is a turn-based strategy developed exclusively for mobile devices by Rodeo Games.
Turn based strategy:
Develop your own tactics and style of play in this turn based strategy game.
Each day you'll receive a set of contracts direct to the Bridge of your Spaceship, which you’ll have 24 real time hours to complete.
Customise your team:
Customise your team of Hunters with weapons and armour, before dropping into the turn based strategy game.
Navigate your Hunters through richly detailed environments. Take down AI controlled
enemies and complete your Contract Objectives.
Buy bigger, more powerful weapons. Stronger armor. Better equipment. New stock is available every hour.
Levels and talents:
Grow your team. Gain more equipment, upgrades, and special abilities. Build the most powerful team of mercenaries in the Universe.
Guide your rocket through space shooting asteroids. Sometimes an asteroid will leave behind a basher. You can collect the bashers for points or let them remain to protect you on the next wave of asteroids.
Sit back, relax, have fun, and above all, blow up those asteroids. It's simple to learn but challenging to get high scores.
If you enjoy arcade style shoot 'em up type games you will love this twist on a classic.
It looks great on both tablets and phones.
★ Amazing feeling of the original retro gameplay like never before!!!
★ Precise game logic emulation in Game 1 and Game 2 mode
★ Different realistic game console colors to select at your taste!
★ Game 1, Game 2, Time, Game Reset, Clock Alarm!
★ It can work as a Watch just like the original game did!
★ Increasing of gameplay speed is preserved in high detail when you earn more score! So if you going to earn about 800-900 points, prepare to meet the high-reaction adrenaline madness of crazy alien space saucers action like in the original Elektronika device!!!
The enemies from another universe have come to conquer the last human city.
Configure your spaceship with weapons and modules and fight between buildings, asteroids and stars to save humanity. The bosses are challenging, testing your reflexes, skills and strategy.
- Incredible space war simulator with a AI that take you to the limit.
- Endless runner mode.
- Cutting edge 3D graphic.
- Smooth and simple spaceship control system.
- Easy to learn hard to master.
- Epic sound tracks.
- Exciting VFX effect.
- Nice optimized and graphics configuration.
- World Leaderboard.
Choose between the maneuverable fighter, armed with bombs, the fast jet, armed with rockets or the torpedo bomber, equipped with destructive torpedoes!
You'll have to dodge attacks by enemy ships and flak fire. But in the air you won't be alone, shoots down enemy bombers and fighters before they shoots you down.
Touch the direction you want to point your fighter, and it will strafe what comes your way. Use your secondary weapons and destroy your enemies wave after wave.
Will you be able to sink the fearsome Dreadnought?
Complete Missions and destroy enemies to get coins and advantages to help you in the toughest waves.
Use your coins to upgrade your planes, guns, power ups and get advantajes. Also you can get the dreaded tsunami bomb, which will sweep away all ships in its way.
Chaining destruction maximizes the coins you get, do not let your combometer fall!