Set in a Universe where contracts rule, in Hunters you can build a team of Mercenaries and become the most renowned Bounty Hunters in the Galaxy.
“This is one of the best turn-based games I’ve ever played, on any platform.” - Arcade Life
“Final Fantasy Tactics. X-Com. Shining Force. All games that do turn-based strategy very well. If you have an iPhone or iPad, add Hunters to that list.” - Kotaku
“Jagged Alliance has gone spacewalking on the iOS” - Touch My Apps
“Boy oh boy, I can’t say enough praise for Hunters Episode One.” - No Dpad
“Hunters HD is a must-download strategy game for the iOS” - iPhone Strategy Games
"I'm digging Hunters. It's an ambitious, deep title with tons of equipment and stat options and a lot of menus." - TOUCH ARCADE
“How have you not bought this yet?” - Garnett Lee (Weekend Confirmed)
HUNTERS: Episode One is a turn-based strategy developed exclusively for mobile devices by Rodeo Games.
Turn based strategy:
Develop your own tactics and style of play in this turn based strategy game.
Each day you'll receive a set of contracts direct to the Bridge of your Spaceship, which you’ll have 24 real time hours to complete.
Customise your team:
Customise your team of Hunters with weapons and armour, before dropping into the turn based strategy game.
Navigate your Hunters through richly detailed environments. Take down AI controlled
enemies and complete your Contract Objectives.
Buy bigger, more powerful weapons. Stronger armor. Better equipment. New stock is available every hour.
Levels and talents:
Grow your team. Gain more equipment, upgrades, and special abilities. Build the most powerful team of mercenaries in the Universe.
COME HELP DEFEND THE UNIVERSE!!!
You have been selected to pilot remote drone fighter ships to help in this on-going space battle.
Take control of remote drone ships from your hand-held device.
Start the first two levels to get your training and learn the capabilities of your ship.
Can you work your way up to better ships, weapons, enemies and later - bosses?
* Free to play! In-app purchases are not required for full game play
* Retro-style game play - levels are simple to play but hard to learn
* Ever-evolving game play, we will constantly be introducing new enemies, new ships, new weapons
* Leaderboards for you and your Facebook friends
* Your comments and feedback will shape the future of the game
* Cross-platform: move from device to device without losing your progress
* Login to Facebook to challenge friends, share ships, or just plan see if you can survive
* Brilliant graphics that will leave you in awe
* Made to be difficult, levels are not meant to be easy
* If you are not looking for a challenge, this is probably the wrong game for you
* If you like Space Invaders, Galaga, Zaxxon, or other old school games, you'll like this
* Log into your Facebook account to keep your progress saved to our servers and challenge friends.
* Internet / data connection is necessary for Facebook connectivity, as well as saving game progress.
Retro Invaders was made for modern devices, we can not guarantee that older devices will allow fluid game play.
If you are using an older device, we highly suggest closing all other running applications before play.
* English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
* Your language missing? Post a comment and we'll work on adding it!
Tested and confirmed working on:
Samsung Galaxy S
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Asus EEE Pad Transformer
HTC Legend (disable background)
Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro (disable background)
- Graphics options, this game is playable on older devices.
- Beautiful 3d graphics.
- Responsive touch controls.
- Many ship skins to choose from.