Our favorite features include:
• Our trusted forecasts help you plan your day, week, or even the next hour with hourly and 10 day forecast options. (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
• Fast, accurate, and localized maps offer past and future radar as well as severe WEATHER™ bulletins for storms and any tornado. We also allow you to select, road, satellite, or hybrid views.
• Hurricane Central, in our map tab, allows you to track any tropical storm and full blown hurricanes.
• The Travel layer, in our phone map tab, allows you to save your favorite travel routes and commutes to see how they will be impacted by the WEATHER™. Why sit in traffic if you can avoid it?
• Easy location management, so you can edit and save your favorite places. Set up your favorites to take full advantage of our WEATHER™ widgets and notifications.
• Must see videos—everything from your local forecast to climate change.
• Detailed WEATHER™ conditions give you the temperature, sunrise time, sunset time, wind speed, humidity, UV index, visibility, dew point, and pressure.
• Beautiful and easy-to-use interface
But don’t just listen to us! Here’s what the experts are saying:
"Basically, forget everything you knew about The Weather Channel's app, because for all intents and purposes, this is an entirely new thing. And it's fantastic." Android Police
"My personal favorite is the new and improved narrative of climate descriptions. For example, the app now gives a more precise idea of what to expect from the weather in your area. You could say, it pretty much takes the guesswork out of reading weather forecasts." Android Headlines
“We love [The Weather Channel app on Android] because we can hit all the important features, like ‘What It Feels Like’ temperature, the 10-day forecast and hourly temperature, faster than any other app. If you need the ‘expertise’ of a meteorologist, the short and sweet video forecasts will get you up to speed in no time.” ~Gizmodo’s The Best Android Apps
”Great, up to the minute weather updates right to your phone… Terrific, basic weather app backed by experts.”~Appolicious
“You can count on the fact that the data is vetted by a large team of on-staff weather professionals.”~ZeroPaid
“The Weather Channel app is necessary... With voice search, hourly forecasts, one-click access and local video highlights, this free Android app is essential…” ~Appolicious
“More intuitive, good-looking, and user friendly… Thanks to The Weather Channel, you will have comprehensive knowledge about predictions from wherever in the World.” ~AndroidZoom
Gold Medal winner from Gizmodo’s best weather apps!
“The Weather Channel App for Android has been ranked as the number 1 most downloaded weather app and one of the most used apps available on the Android Market… so if you’re looking for a fully-featured weather app that delivers goodness all the time, go ahead and check it out.” ~IntoMobile
You can earn points while accessing your WEATHER™! For a select group of our US consumers you can now earn mPoints by just checking the WEATHER™. Whether you simply check your hyper local forecasts, play with our radar maps, set-up future radar, customize our animated radar maps, watch a video, or simply browse our long-range forecasts, you could be earning points! These points are redeemable for gift cards to major US retailers.
Use The Weather Channel App in any season, take us on any trip, and plan to use us when you travel!
The Weather Channel greatly appreciates our customers' feedback and patience as we work on our next build. Please see our customer service page to provide feedback and for our FAQs: http://feedback.weather.com/
Check us out at weather.com and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel for the latest breaking news.
This is a world class weather app made for Australians, by Australians.
Four years ago Pocket Weather Australia was the first Aussie weather app on Android, and we continue to update it to make sure it remains the best!
What has it got?
- Australian Bureau of Meteorology data
- Weather information for every suburb in Australia
- Rain radars all around Australia
- Tide times
- Push notifications for warnings
- Home screen widgets of various sizes, to quickly see the weather at a glance
Pocket Weather Australia is a joy to use, thanks to the time we've spent planning, designing, building & polishing the user interface.
- Simple, intuative ui
- Dynamic weather display indicates conditions at a glance
- Data is visualised as much as possible
- Contrast has been increased throughout app for better readability
Who makes this?
We do. We're called Shifty Jelly and we're from Adelaide. We're a team of four. We love making Pocket Weather Australia for you. :)
What has it got Part II: The details.
Hourly temperature & wind forecasts seven days into the future (Everywhere except the Northern Territory)
Forecast data (where supported)
- Chance of rain
- Amount of rainfall
- Maximum UV
- High & Low Temperatures
- Weekly forecast details
- Sunrise & Sunset times with first and last light
- Current Temperature
- Feels-like Temperature
- Rainfall since 9am
- Wind velocity
- Live UV
- Air Pressure
- Dew Point
- Delta T
Three days of history information.
Tide tables can be set up for offline use.
- Rain Radars (64km, 128km, 256km, 512km radiuses where available)
- Rainfall radars (10min, 1 hour, Since 9am, 24 Hour)
- Wind Doppler
- National Rain
- National Satellite Map
A full featured Reddit browser with a user interface fully optimised for touch screens. It makes browsing Reddit on your phone an absolute pleasure.
"Reddit News Is The Best Free Reddit App For Android" -RedmondPie
See this link for an explanation of how to use some of the buttons for comment navigation: http://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/y51g6/reddit_news_update_tablet_interfaceincluding/c5sf1y3
- pre-fetching of images for quick viewing right from the stories list
- Stories and comments load at the same time. Switch between the two by sliding up and down the voting bar. (see market pic)
- View profiles, edit and delete comments, check your inbox, submit posts and more...
- Hi-res thumbnails created from pre-fetched images
- Sidebar and Spoiler support
- Rage faces and MLP emotes in comments with alternate text
- Drag and drop sortable Subreddits, move your favorites to the front.
- multiple colour themes including black,white,blue and pink
- Search Reddit for a specific topic.
- Optimized layout for phones and tablets
- butter smooth scrolling!
My-Cast Weather brings you the classic features of our award winning weather app in a totally re-designed Android user experience. Get access to critical weather information wherever you are with My-Cast.
View animated radar, clouds, current conditions, hourly and extended forecasts, severe weather alerts and more. Quickly check the weather with an easy-to-interpret graphic display and dynamic weather themes. Share weather with Facebook and Twitter.
Unique to My-Cast Weather (paid version):
• No Ads
• Tropical Storm Tracking - View NHC forecast maps and data for hurricanes and tropical storms
• Widgets: Radar, IR and Visible Satellite Widgets
• StormWatch Map
• Background Updates - Set how often widgets and status bar are updated.
NOW AVAILABLE: My-Cast Premium Severe Weather Upgrade Package
With an In-App purchase, you can subscribe to:
• Watch up-to-the-minute lightning strikes animate across a map!
• Severe Weather Push Alerts – Receive Lightning & NWS alerts to your device as soon as they are issued.
My-Cast also includes:
• My-Cast dashboard allows you to quickly view your favorite features in one glance
• Current condition displays in status bar and notification area
• Forecast conditions including hour by hour, detailed daily description
• Interactive forecast graph allows you to visualize seven different types of weather data for the next 7 days
• Complete redesign of severe weather alert functionality, including main page event notification and full interactive text description
• Full screen landscape displays for maps and graphs
• Full support for pinch-zoom gestures in all maps
• Ability to change app skin color for personalized look and feel
• Theme graphics to display current weather conditions
• Forecast Widget
Release notes 1.3.2 - Oct 11 2011
Fixes and Improvements:
• Fixed bug where forecast graph widget might crash on some locations.
• Other Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Release notes 1.3.1 - Sept 23 2011
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
• Display issues on the Galaxy Tab have been resolved
• Clicking the Facebook link in the social section now opens the Facebook website in browser
• Better support for displaying nearby cities
• Fixed issue where forecast was showing incorrect data when using the mobile location in some cases.
Release notes 1.3.0 - Sept 8 2011
• Tropical Weather Update
• New Map - Tropical Map displays current storms
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
• Improved stability in maps and other areas
• Fix Facebook share
Release notes 1.2.0 - August 24 2011
• StormWatch Map - Shows current National Weather Service watches, warnings, alerts and advisories.
• Bing™ Aerial and Bing™ Roads basemap options for maps.
• Transparency slider for overlays. Use the slider on the left side of the map to turn down the brightness of the weather overlays.
• Yesterday's precipitation totals. This is now displayed under yesterday's high and low in the Currents page.
• Moon phase. This shows the current phase at the bottom of the Currents page.
• My-Cast Market. This page is available from the menu button under "Subscriptions". It displays all available My-Cast premium subscription add-ons.
• Lightning Strike Map. Available as part of the Severe Weather Upgrade Package - This will show current lightning strikes as a layer option in the map.
• Push Alerts. Also part of the Severe Weather Upgrade Package, this feature uses the Google push service to push severe weather alerts (and lightning strikes) to your phone the moment they are issued. The alerts show up in the Android notification area and can be configured with a special ringtone. Push Alerts can be set for each location in the location list.
Weather forecast for all the world, satellite, wind & sea, surf, webcams, real time weather, video forecast, widget, geolocation and more.
NOTE: widgets not available when moved to SD card.
*** If you're looking for the free version, please search our app "ilMeteo" ***
gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed/rss reader for Android, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support and full offline support. Read all your rss/feed news in one place, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email.
more on http://greader.co
* The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
* Instapaper server for mobilizer seems to have an issue.
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* If you still get ads: Clear the cache of the market and check the license in gReader again (Menu->More->Check License)
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://greader.co/faq
* You want to suggest new features or report issues, use the Feedback button.
* Localization If you are interested in translating gReader to other languages, visit http://crowdin.net/project/greader/
* Beta: http://greader.co/beta
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.readerpro
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
* Support developers
* Ad free version
* Better Widgets (Ticker)
* Downloading Podcasts
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Google Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Black and Dark
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Offline Reading with full article content without internet connection.
* Mark read on scroll
* Podcast support (streaming)
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech)
* Folders / Tags support
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* Search feature: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* Recommended items / sources
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.
Find out the current temperature, wind speed, pressure and humidity at a glance.
The background color and graphics also change depending on your local weather.
Open the app to get a detailed forecast for the day and an overview of the next nine days. Also the state of water in the background picture will help you assess the situation at a glance. Use the search feature to view the weather in a different town or city, while keeping your location as the default. Your default city can easily be changed in the settings menu.
The desktop widget comes in two sizes, 2x1 and 4x1. Its background also changes depending on the weather, for example, the colder it is outside the more the icon freezes up. If you want to leave your background as it is, select the transparent widget background option. You can change the level of transparency in the settings menu. You can also select how often weather information should be updated or manually install updates. Please familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions of the License Agreement before installing the app:
Note for Tablet users: If you have previously installed the phone app on your tablet please uninstall the app before downloading the new one.
Hold the power of weather knowledge right in the palm of your hand with The Weather Network App for Android, available on Android phones and tablets. You can access current conditions, short term, long term and hourly forecasts and much more.
- Tablet supports OS 3.0 and above and works on all XL Tablets with an eight inch screen or higher
- Phone supports OS 2.2 and above
- Detailed weather forecasts including current, short term, long term (day and night), 14 Day Trend (day, night) and hourly forecasts for your favorite locations
- Interactive charts: Hourly (phone) & 14 Day Trend (tablet)
- PointCast: get hyper local forecasts as close as 1km/0.6miles by entering your POSTAL code, ZIP code.
- GPS search & Follow Me
- Ability to search and save multiple location types (city, school, park, airport)
- Active weather alerts
- Satellite and Radar Maps including past and future views, top weather news stories
Forecast is provided by leading weather provider CustomWeather Inc.
*** IF YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD THE APP ***
If you have purchased the app but not able to download it from Market then you can download it from our website.
*** FEATURES ***
68000 locations all over the world.
Current conditions, 12-hour, 48-hour, 2-day and 15-day forecasts.
9 different weather maps.
Animated maps for Doppler Radar (USA only) and Satellite.
10 beautiful home screen widgets.
Forecast Charts: temperature, probability of precipitation, precipitation, wind, humidity.
Determining location by GPS. Automatically tracking current location using GPS.
Temperature and Weather Alerts notifications at the status bar.
Flexible auto update preferences for application and widgets.
Option to not waking up device for weather update while it is asleep.
Option to choose weather forecast for auto-update.
Possibility to configure widget without removing it.
*** LOCALIZATION ***
Currently the app supports English, German, French, Spanish, Czech, Polish and Russian languages.
If you have a wish and ability to translate the app to language which is not listed above
please feel free to contact us (email@example.com).
The Weather app is specifically designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. With just one click you receive the weather condition in your status bar at your current location.
The climate state is gorgeously animated so that you can almost experience it, seeing how the weather comes alive.
The app is using Weather Underground as a data channel and the live updates are really tiny so that you would not use up your data cap.
- Weather supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location
- An option to manually add your location
- Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations
- Weather is one of the most lightweight weather apps on Google Play!
- Animated weather conditions - see how the weather comes alive!
- Widgets for different locations
- Hourly and weekly forecasts
- Intuitive, seamless user interface
- Support for the lock screen widget in Android 4.2
- Weather benefits all known screen resolutions
- Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.3
- Tap on the temperature to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- You can allow and disable the notifications
- Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Weather! Leave a comment or send us an e-mail and help us make Weather the best app of its kind.
Main features of full version are:
- Current weather situation.
- Four different animated live wallpapers for 4 seasons (spring, summer, autumn, winter). Season is automatically selected depending on your location and date.
- Accurate animation of sunrise and sunset.
- The current phase of the moon.
- Choice of two weather providers.
- 6 or 10-day forecast, depending on the weather provider (start with double tap on the wallpaper, see video).
- Feels like temperature.
- Wind speed and direction
- Quick access to 2nd city(triple tap wallpaper)
- Lots of settings
- Amazing interactive animation
- In the autumn, speed of windmill depends on the current wind speed
- In the spring, flowers fall from the tree depends on the current wind speed, etc...
- Rain, Snow depends on the wind speed, etc...
- Optimization for CPU and Battery usage
- Portrait & Landscape mode
- Weather data in 21 languages (English, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Norwegian, Czech, Arabic, Thai, Turkish, Polish, Hungarian, Finnish, Slovak, Hindi, Japanese, Romanian, Portuguese and Korean)
Tip: How to set TrueWeather live wallpaper?
1. Press HOME button
2. Press MENU button
3. Tap on Wallpaper -> Live wallpapers
4. TrueWeather, wait a few seconds!
5. Set wallpaper
Tip: How to set the windmill theme?:
1. Go to TrueWeather settings (TrueWeather->Settings...)
2. Scroll to Year seasons
3. Uncheck: Spring,Summer,Winter
4. Check: Autumn
5. Scroll down to "Save" button and press it
6. Wait a few seconds
7. Now you should see windmill theme.
Tip: To reduce battery consumption set FPS to 20 or 30 in TrueWeather advanced wallpaper settings
Tip: To hide all weather data from wallpaper go to TrueWeather settings, scroll to "Weather data position" and select "None"
If you have any questions or suggestions do not hesitate to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
P.S. If you like our app, please rate it with 5 stars. Thank you.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android comes with different widget sizes, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3 for normal screens, and 5x1, 5x2 and 5x3 for large screens and tablets.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android supports a wide range of Android phones; it supports Android Version 2.2 and higher.
- Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
- 10-Day and Hourly Weather with precipitation
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Atmospheric pressure with different units
- Temperature in status bar
- Share weather and location information with friends.
- Home screen widgets, 5x3, 5x2, 5x1 for large screen only and 4x3, 4x2, 4x1 and 2x1 for all screens.
- Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code
- Ability to set your internet source to Wi-Fi only
- Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming
- Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic update intervals are: 15 min, 30 min, 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
- Auto location detection
- Up to 10 different locations
- Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list
- Notification alerts (with option to disable it)
- Available in: English, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Български, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Svenska, Română, العربية, كوردى, ئۇيغۇرچە, Français, Hrvatski, Türkçe, Čeština, Español, Català, Italiano, Português, Magyar, Македонски, Pусский, Українська, Polski, Português(Brasil), Српски, Lietuvių kalba, Việt, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 한국어
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/weather
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Weather Forecast UK displays in a highly readable format the best quality UK weather forecast and radar data (such as rainfall radar or surface pressure charts) available sourced directly from the Met Office, one of the world leaders in weather forecasting. Get right to the detail you want to see quickly and easily. Customise the data just how you want to see it.
Weather Forecast: UK is fast, easy to use and accurate.
* Five day detailed forecast in 3 hour time intervals
* Forecast radar maps for rainfall, temperature, cloud cover and combined cloud and rain
* 15 minute observation radar maps for rainfall, satellite (IR, visible and IR/rainfall), lightning and sea surface temperature
* Severe weather warnings integrated into application and widgets
* 24 different charts/graphs to visualize your weather data
* 7 UK Mountain region specific forecasts
* Fully customisable units on all data. Choose exactly how you want each unit to display.
* Surface pressure chart stretching from mid-Atlantic to Eastern Europe
* Home screen widgets available in 4 different sizes
* Fast easy switching between multiple locations with recent location history
* Sunrise and sunset times
* Configurable display of data - show only what you want
* Latest observation data from official Met Office observation locations
* Textual forecast for up to 30 days
* Move to SD Card option
* Can be used horizontally or vertically (useful for tablets)
Google maps is used for rainfall radar and other map views. Data is available at 10 different zoom levels across multiple time steps with both recent observations and forecasts into the future. Radar data covers all of the UK and Ireland, while the surface pressure starts in the mid-Atlantic region stretching to Eastern Europe, going as far North as Iceland and as far South as Spain. Your current location is (optionally) overlaid on the map as well.
This application uses the latest up to date forecast data available from the Met Office for the entire United Kingdom (including England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) via access to almost 5,000 unique forecast locations. Configure the display for just the information you want to see including time, temperature, weather description, weather image, feels like temperature, wind direction, wind speed, wind gust, visibility, relative humidity and ultra violet index (UV).
Available configurable units include
Temperature: Celsius and Fahrenheit
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort
Pressure: Hecopascal (hPa), Millibar (mb), Inches Mercury (in Hg) and Millimetres Mecury (mm Hg)
Visibility: Kilometres, Metres, Miles, Feet and Descriptive text
Mountain area forecasts are available for the Brecon Beacons, East Highland, West Highland, Lake District, Peak District, Snowdonia and Yorkshire Dales and include detailed hazard and forecast information specific to the mountain areas.
Problems? Ideas for improvement? Feature request? Please contact me via the 'About' tab in the application's menu. If you do have a problem, please don't just leave negative feedback or rating. I can provide you much better support via email!
* This edition is the full premium edition with no ads, two premium version only widgets, and premium maps access with the ability to view future radar and chart forecasts.
Connect with Weather Forecast: UK
On Facebook: http://on.fb.me/xlayxR
On Twitter: @WeatherFrcst_UK
Note: Though this application uses MetOffice data, it is not an official Met Office application and the author has no affiliation or involvement with the Met Office.
This app runs in the background and monitors the official National Weather Service (NWS) alerts for your area. New alerts will appear on the status bar, and by selecting it, you can read the details.
You can also choose how urgent of a notification to get, based on the NWS Severity. An Extreme alert coming through? Then you'd probably like vibrate, lights AND bell for that! But a simple Wind Warning? Probably not as much. You can choose the level of response in the preferences.
Pro Weather Alert has all of the features of Simple Weather Alert, and more!
+ No ads.
+ Monitor unlimited locations, each with an intuitive name you set.
+ See the details and instructions of all alerts for all areas.
+ See where around you the alerts are using the Alert Map. No more wondering if you're driving into or out of bad weather.
+ Choose how to be notified (lights, bell, vibrate), and decide which alerts will override your phone silence settings.
+ Sort and Filter the alerts in the list, by severity or location.
+ Two alert levels (“emergency” and “urgent”) are customizable, in case you want lights, bell, and vibrate for extreme alerts, and just lights for severe alerts. All other weather alerts will give a simple notice on the action bar.
+ Individually select which NWS alerts you want to be considered "Emergency" or "Urgent"
+ Alerts keep updated automatically as long as you have connectivity
+ Find your alert location by GPS or network location, and have alerts follow your phone as you move.
+ An app widget added to your home screen allows for easy on/off toggling of lights, vibrate and sound settings. The alerts will still be checked and put on your status bar though, so you can keep an eye on it during class or church, without it causing distraction. You can also toggle the location following feature to save battery when not driving.
+ Key words and phrases list. Create a list of words or phrases, and when an alert is received that contains those words or phrases, it will be marked in the alerts list with an icon, and the phrases will be highlighted when you read the alert details.
+ Email an alert to friends or send via text message (**requires Contacts List permission**), so they can be warned as well.
+ Post your alert to our Facebook wall or Twitter feed! This is especially useful for non-weather alerts, such as Child Abduction Emergencies.
+ Change your alert polling times to maximize battery life.
+ Constant alerting annoying? You can now mute repeated alerts so those busy storm nights don't un-necessarily alert you.
NOTE: Do *NOT* use RAM or memory clearing apps. It will disable this app and you will not receive alerts.
You can view the app manual here or in the app:
An explanation of permissions: The SMS and Contacts List permission are required so you can send an alert to someone via text message. The contacts list permission allows for easier selecting of the number.
IMPORTANT: While we take all possible precautions to make sure this app will get you critical alerts on time, the unforseen can still occur, as well as simple cell/network outages. Thus, we do not recommend that you ever rely on this app ALONE for tornado warnings. Please use this app along with other methods to ensure you are alerted in time.
NOTE: If you are certain the app is not sending you the alerts it should, please use Menu:Troubleshooting to send us debug info about it so we can work to resolve it quickly.
If you run into any other issues with this app or have questions, send us a note in the Menu:Troubleshooting screen. Also, visit the developers blog on our website for a list of current issues we are addressing.
- Weather forecast for the morning / afternoon / evening
- Rainfall radar
- Value of forecast reliability
- Probability of sunshine and precipitations
- Perceived temperature
- Average, mimimum and maximum temparature
- Wind force, wind direction, gust force
- Limit of snowfall
- Limit zero degrees
Exposure for 10 days in landscape mode
More from developer
Over 400 Indian & International celebrities listed by region, cinema industry, profession & language.
You can also reply & retweet a celebrity's tweet.
Also get to see the celebrity's FACEBOOK page, WIKI page,
BLOG, official WEBSITE & youtube channel.
Over 200 Airlines all over the world categorized & listed based on regions.
You can also reply & retweet an airline's tweet.
Also get to see the airline's FACEBOOK page, WIKI page,
BLOG, official WEBSITE & youtube channel.
Get all the deals, coupons, rebates, offers, discounts real time from retailers/forums consolidated in one single app
Deals from over 200 sourcecs are listed.
You can also reply & retweet any deal.