☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
✔ PDF support, fast & speech compatible
✔ Reading statistics function
✔ More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
✔ Customize reader bar function
✔ Headset & Bluetooth keys control
✔ Multi-point touch support
✔ Option for password protection at startup
✔ Book to home screen shortcut
✔ Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
✔ Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
✔ Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
✔ Tilt to turn page with customized actions
✔ Customer email support
☀PDF features in Pro version:
✔ Fill out PDF Form
✔ Highlight, annotation, handwriting
✔ Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
✔ Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
✔ Dual-page mode for landscape screen
✔ Speech, auto-scroll compatible
✔ Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
☆The key features:
• Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
• Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.
• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
-About READ_PHONE_STATE permission: used to stop TTS when there is a call coming
Why get the several books that cost more than $20-30, on average, when you can get this app that offers much more?
We are proud to introduce the new and improved version of Forgotten Books of the Bible. This new version includes more functionality, easier to use, and now introducing, the Continuous Updating Content (CUC). With CUC, our engineers will add more features to help with functionality and provide more content. We have collected more than 16 books banned from the bible, that will be added very soon!.
Now on sale from $3.99 to $1.99!!
Completely offline app, meaning you do not need the internet connection*
No in-app advertisements
Quick responsive support
Top quality content that no one can compete with
The Bible is a growth. Many people do not understand that it is not a book written by a single person, but it is a library of several books which were composed by various people in various countries. It is interesting to know how this library grew and upon what principle some books were accepted and some rejected.
Of course we may take people's word for the reasons why certain books were chosen, but it is always satisfactory to come to our own conclusions by examining our own evidence.
This is what this Forgotten Books of the Bible enables us to do. We can examine the books of the Scriptures which we have in the authorized version, and then in this book we can read those scriptures which have been eliminated by various councils in order to make up our standard Bible.
It is safe to say that a comparison of the accepted books with those rejected may be relied upon, for those books which were accepted are far superior in value to the others.
These others which are included in the Forgotten Books of the Bible comprise all kinds of stories, tales and myths.
This version includes:
The Gospel of the Birth of Mary
The First Gospel of the Infancy of Jesus Christ
Thomas's Gospel of the Infancy of Jesus Christ
The Epistles of Jesus Christ and Abgarus King of Edessa
The Gospel of Nicodemus, Formerly Called the Acts of Pontius Pilate
The Apostles’ Creed+
The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Laodiceans
The Epistles of Paul the Apostle to Seneca, with Seneca's to Paul
The Acts of Paul and Thecla
The First Epistle of Clement to the Corinthians (added 11.14.2012)
The Second Epistle of Clement to the Corinthians (added 11.21.2012)
The General Epistle of Barnabas (added 11.28.2012)
Epistle to Ephesians , and Epistle to Magnesians (added 12.28.2012)
Epistle of Ignatius to Trallians (1.4.2013)
Epistle of Ignatius to Romans (1.10.2013)
Epistle of Ignatius to the Philadelphians (1.21.2013)
Epistle of Ignatius to the Smyrnæans (1.28.2013)
Epistle of Ignatius to Polycarp (2.5.2013)
Epistle of Polycarp to the Philippians (2.12.2013)
The Shepherd of Hermas (2.19.2013)
The Second Book of Hermas ((2.26.2013)
More updates to come...
Highspeed internet recommended for the installation process. Average downloading time is 1-5 minutes depending on the connection speed. For installation help, please contact support.
Note: Volume 4 will be added soon. Until then, please enjoy 700 pages of content.
PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS! We are here to help in every way possible
For solutions, check out: http://briefcaseit.freshdesk.com/
With our book downloader app, you can put together a collection of ebooks into your own ebook library on your Android. There are plenty of books to reference, not only for adults, but children, kids and teens as well. Just download free books from online and put them on your Android device, to read at your leisure.
We have tens of thousands of free books from many genres. We have romance novels. Love stories like:
* Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
* Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
* The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
We have stories for children - kid's books such as Little Women, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Peter Pan and Treasure Island. We have downloadable tales of horror from H. P. Lovecraft, and the original vampire tale, Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Read how detective Sherlock Holmes solves another case, or read a mystery by Agatha Christie. Study from religious books like the Bible. Learn about psychology from Sigmund Freud and Alfred Binet.
Enjoy reading a book from Charles Dickens such as Great Expectations and Oliver Twist. Enjoy science fiction stories like the Time Machine by H. G. Wells, as well as sci-fi e-books from the 1950s by Philip K. Dick, Frederik Pohl and Kurt Vonnegut. And more. All for free.
This e-reader is a modified version of FBReader. It is modified so that it downloads electronic books in Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian and so forth a little more easily. This program is GPL licensed, and computer programmers can access our source code on our web site. It primarily handles books in the epub format.
Unlike other "free" apps that charge you $10 per book, we give you 23,469 classic books with no hidden costs and no download limits.
Browse our handpicked collections, quickly download an unlimited number of classics, and read anywhere with our well-designed ereader. Catch up on all the classics you've been meaning to read - any time and anywhere - with Free Books.
More than 7,000,000 people have used our apps over 100,000,000 times - don't miss out!
- Books. Free Books! From Shakespeare to Mark Twain, Jane Austen to Arthur Conan Doyle - all the classics you love in one easy to use app.
- Handpicked Collections. Easily find authors like F. Scott Fitzgerald to Oscar Wilde in our many author collections. Browse through our Romance, History, Epics, Ghost Stories or Young Readers collections - among dozens more - to find a treasure of classic books. Our collections make finding great books a cinch!
- Audiobooks Bonus. Want to listen on the go? As a one time in-app purchase you can get access to 4,727 audiobooks with unlimited downloads. Listen to all your favorite classic ebooks with our easy to use audiobook player, which includes a convenient background listening feature. All books read by the great volunteers at Librivox.
- Original Covers. We've created hundreds of original book covers to make perusing the Free Books collection even more enjoyable.
- Our collection includes the best-loved books of all time. Some of our finest novels include Great Expectations, Pride and Prejudice, Les Misérables, Frankenstein, Alice in Wonderland, Dracula, Ulysses, Treasure Island and The Picture of Dorian Gray. On the shorter side are Arthur Conan Doyle's complete Sherlock Holmes series, Grimm's Fairy Tales and Heart of Darkness. If you're looking for drama, there's Shakespeare's Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet, or Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest. Ancient and religious texts include the Bible and the Art of War, The Kama Sutra and Beowulf. Or for history buffs, the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin or the Life of Frederick Douglass.
Join the 7 Million users who have used Free Books!
Browse, sample, and binge on New York Times bestsellers, Pulitzer Prize winners, popular audiobooks, acclaimed comics & graphic novels, and more. All for $8.99 per month, less than the price of a paperback.
Discover recommendations tailored to you based on titles you’ve loved, or explore hand-picked favorites from our editors. Store titles right on your device and take your library with you wherever you go.
We’re available in 80 languages across nearly every country on mobile, tablet, and web. Start your free trial today.
·Unlimited access to one million books, audiobooks, and comics
·Personalized recommendations & editors’ picks help you discover new favorites
·Store titles offline to read anytime, anywhere
·Syncing across mobile, tablet, and web
Want to see what we’re up to? Follow us on Twitter (@Scribd) and like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/scribd
Got questions? Check out our FAQs. http://www.scribd.com/faq
PRAISE FOR SCRIBD
“[Scribd] is a place where you can browse and skim and read whatever strikes your fancy…” – WIRED
"…Scribd is on to something." – Fast Company
"You'll never find yourself without something to read ever again!" – InTouch Weekly
Ebook Reader and Free books app! Download the best ebook reader on Android and get access to over 50,000 classic ebooks for FREE. Now you can discover, download and read all your eBooks in one app!
Bookstore Features –
+ Browse more than 50,000 free ebooks
+ Books arranged in most popular categories
+ List by top downloaded books, by top authors and by languages
+ Search the bookstore by book title, author last name, or enter any category
Book Reader Features -
+ Supports epub, fb2 and plain text file formats
+ Read epub books from your SD card
+ Resize text, adjust brightness, jump to any page
+ Bookmarks and Table of Contents
+ Read in Sepia and Day/Night mode
+ Curl Page animation
+ Volume key navigation
+ Read in two column view
Our top categories include -
Fiction books, Romance books, Fantasy books, Adventure books, Science fiction, Christmas books, Horror books, Short stories, Love stories, Religious books, Humor books, History books, Poems, Poetry, Travel books, Detective Books, and many many more !!!
Our most popular authors include -
Jane Austen, Agatha Christie, Dostoevsky, Charles Dickens, Oscar Wilde, Mark Twain, Lewis Carroll, Wodehouse, James Joyce, Aesop, Victor Hugo, HG Wells, Plato, Jack London, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Hardy, and others
Our most downloaded books include -
Aesop’s fables, Peter pan, Sherlock holmes, Moby dick, Alice in wonderland, Pride and Prejudice, Kama sutra, Dorian gray, Beowulf, Grimm’s fairy tales, Anna karenina, Don quixote, Hamlet, Macbeth, Pinocchio and thousands more
We offer books in many languages including -
Chinese books, German books, French books, Spanish books, Portuguese books, Russian books, Greek books, Japanese books, Polish books, Italian books, Dutch books
Upcoming version -
We will soon be including Goodreads reviews and ratings for all books
Each book's category and language will be displayed on book details page
We hope you like the application and share it with your friends! We love to hear from our users. In case of any feedback/issues with the app, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Now you do not have to search a book through many databases on the web – just download our app and you will always have a massive e-book collection of the best English-language writers within reach! In the list of 370 authors you will be agreeably surprised to find not only the famous names like Charles Dickens, Arthur Conan Doyle, O. Henry, Jack London, Edgar Allan Poe, Robert Louis Stevenson, Mark Twain, but many, many others.
The program has a simple interface with user-friendly features and options to make your reading comfortable and pleasurable.
• Over 2,400 classic works of English literature
• Flexible text display (choose fonts, ‘paper’ background color and texture yourself!)
• Book search by title and author’s name
• Passage search in text
• Adding any number of bookmarks
• Support of portrait and landscape reading modes
• Contents directory for multi-page books
• Auto-reopening of the last closed book
• Night/Day Mode
• Portraits of writers with links to biographical materials on Wikipedia
Download the Kobo app and browse from over 4 million free and best-selling eBooks, magazines, comics and children's books.
See our top Free eBooks: http://store.kobobooks.com/Collection/free-ebooks
With Kobo’s reading app, you’re able to:
• Pick up right where you left off. We’ll sync your bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Experience the rich, colorful environment of the world's best magazines.* Our exclusive Guided Reading feature lets you breeze through articles for an uninterrupted read. You can seamlessly navigate through the article all with a simple tap.
• Customize your reading experience. Enjoy crisp, clear text in the size and style you prefer; try Night Mode for easier nighttime reading; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Enjoy first chapter previews for thousands of select books.
• Make your reading a social experience with Reading Life™. You can track how long it takes to read a book, earn fun and surprising awards, and much more.
• Add books to your Library from email, the web, or your Dropbox account. You can even read books from your local public library.
• Share ideas with Kobo Pulse™. Find out who in the Kobo Community is reading what you are and discuss what you've read with them.
• Post your activities to Facebook. See what your friends are reading and share quotes, notes, and book reviews to friends.
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, or Japanese.
* Magazines available in US, Canada, UK, Italy and France.
**For users upgrading and are not able to open their books, please uninstall and reinstall the app. Sorry for this inconvenience as we are working with Google to solve this problem that is affecting the Kobo app and other apps.
Ebook Reader is free, and optimized for Android devices.
- Epub3 format support
- User-created collections for sorting your books
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Never lose your place in the book
- Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Search for text inside books
- Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
- Adjust font size with a tap
- Login with your existing eBooks.com account
- Sync your eBooks.com online bookshelf with all your devices
- Online synchronization for bookmarks, highlights, notes and current reading position with all your Android and iOS devices
- 3rd-party (imported) book support
- Free classics at your fingertips immediately
- Shop for ebooks within the app
- Buy New York Times bestsellers as well as technical, professional and academic books
- Online backup - your online ebook library is always accessible, so anytime you get a new PC or phone, your books are ready to download from your eBooks.com bookshelf
“As an eReader App, NOOK really is one of the best.”- Android Authority
• New! Enjoy thousands of kids’ interactive picture books and use the “Read and Record” function so that there’s no skipping of the story time, even if you can’t be there.
• New! Customer-favorite features from NOOK® tablets and e-Readers include adjustable font sizes and night mode. Easier navigation and better way to browse with NOOK Channels™.
• New! Create multiple profiles within the app for the whole family
• New! Organize favorite content by personal shelves to keep your library
With Nook, you can synch your last page, bookmarks and notes. There is an option to search inside the book and look up words with the downloadable in-app dictionary. You have a wide variety to choose from over 1,000 magazines and newspapers—single issues or subscriptions while you can focus on an individual article via ArticleView® and Zoom View for a close up via NOOK Comics®. The Nook Reading App also allows you to read in portrait or landscape mode. The blind and low vision readers can also use the NOOK Reading Appusing Android assistive technology that includes screen magnification and TalkBack.
The Nook Reading App supports British English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish titles
Selection shown above for U.S. users only; selection and price of e-books and e-periodicals may vary by country
*NOOK account and credit card registration required.
I'm planning to add more features soon and I'm keen for suggestions also. If you've found this application useful but lacking in some areas, please let us know. We'd like to try to fix or add to the application rather than get a bad review. All feedback is very welcome, good or bad.
Goodreads is a free service for everyone who reads. We have more than 35 million members who have added more than 1 billion books.
* Search, rate, and review any book in our catalog of more than 12 million books.
* See book reviews and updates from your friends, and comment on them.
* Browse your shelves! Next time you are deciding what to read, your to-read list will be handy.
* Add status updates and page number updates for books you are currently reading.
* Use the barcode scanner to quickly scan all of your books onto your Goodreads shelves.
* Also use the scanner to quickly access book information while on the go.
* Find your address book contacts or Facebook friends on Goodreads
You can use the basic features of this app without a Goodreads account, but sign in or sign up (you can do this in the app) for the best experience!
Why does Goodreads need the READ_CONTACTS permission?
You may choose to use your Android Contacts to find which of your family and friends are already on Goodreads. Your contacts will not be read unless you explicitly choose to do this.
MeeGenius makes it easy to keep your child reading by offering hundreds of e-books including classics, MeeGenius originals, and partner content from Sesame Street, Dr. Seuss, and P.D. Eastman.
Here’s what parents, teachers, and publications have been saying about MeeGenius:
*** 2013 National Parenting Publication Award Winner for Pre-School Virtual Products
*** 2013 “Best Children’s Reading and Book Apps” – Scholastic.com
*** 2013 “Best Interactive Games” Award Winner – SheKnows.com
“All your kids books right at your fingertips” - People Magazine
“Awesome, interactive children’s stories” - TechCrunch
“The future of e-books” – Bloomberg TV
“This is my number one app for my kids” – CraigPC
“Must have for any parent” – MamaH2O
“MeeGenius builds a common background knowledge of literature at a young age” – Reading specialist, Riverdale Country School
Read free Psychology books. Discover the best Psychology stories by popular writers.
- Search and browse more than 118 books
- Downloaded books can also be read offline
- Customize your reading settings to personalize your experience
- Collect & organize your favorite books
- User-friendly interface and intuitive control
- Other useful features not to miss: recent read books
- Share books with friends via email, facebook, ...
What are you waiting for? Download our app & Get started reading today!
Please let us know if you have suggestions.
EBook reader is one of the best reading tools. It can help you to easily manage, and open all the ebooks on your phone. We also integrate multiple free ebook download sites, allowing you to easily get the desired eBooks.
Supports ebook formats: epub (non-DRM), fb2, doc, txt, rtf, html, chm, tcr, pdb, prc, mobi (non-DRM), pml.
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
* Customizable tap zone and key actions.
* Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
* Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/textures/ -- to be used as tiled page backgrounds.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/backgrounds/ -- to be used as stretched page backgrounds.
(/cr3/ directory can also be used instead of /.cr3/, and internal SD or internal storage instead of /sdcard/)
We believe that this eBook reader is what you're looking for.
Need to learn more features, please download the trial.
This app is based on Cool Reader code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Cool Reader: http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
(Available languages, Turkish, English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Amharic, Bosanski, Bulgarian, Burmese, Czech, Dansk, Farsi, Georgian, Greek, Hausa, Hebrew, Holland, Indonesia, Italian, Japanese, Kiswahili, Kyrgyz, Macedonian, Magyar, Malay, Malayalam, Maranao, Norwegian, Pashto, Polski, Portugues, Romanian, Serbian, Shqiptar, Suomalainen, Svensk, Tamil, Tatar, Thai, Urdu, Uzbek.)