Health care professionals would find this app handy and quick reference guide during multidisciplinary team meetings and discussions.
Its app for every oncologist, radiotherapist, oncosurgeon, histopathologist, trainees, cancer care nurses, and other medical professionals and allied staff involved in cancer care.
Every radiologist would find this app extremely useful while reporting CTs and MRIs. Whenever you are reporting any malignancy, open this app and go through the content. This will help not to miss any subtle findings which the treating surgeon and oncologist is relying on you. This app is by a radiologist to radiologists!
The little cost for the app would support the development of the app (to keep it up to date). Part of the revenue will be donated to a cancer charity.
However, please note that this app is not a substitute for ‘ajcc Cancer Staging Manual’. The purpose of the app is not meant to calculate the cancer stage.
Head and Neck:
Oral cavity and lips
Nasal cavity and ethmoid sinus
Colon and rectum
Gastrointestinal stromal tumour (GIST)
Neuroendocrine tumour of stomach
Neuroendocrine tumour of duodenum, ampulla, jejunum and ileum
Neuroendocrine tumour of colon and rectum
Pancreas and hepatobiliary:
Intrahepatic bile duct
Perihilar bile duct
Distal bile duct
Ampulla of Vater
Urothelial transitional cell carcinoma of prostate
Gestational trophoblastic disease
Cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma
Merkel cell carcinoma
Melanoma of skin
Every effort is made to make sure the information to be accurate, but we cannot accept any legal responsibility for any errors or omissions, or loss or damage to the healthcare personnel or to patient. We are not liable for any damages resulting from using the information provided in the app. For any further clarifications and details, please refer the official ‘ajcc Cancer Staging Manual (Seventh Edition)’. If there are any omission or errors please email me or follow the contact link through the app.
Key Words: Medicine, Radiology, Oncology, Radiotherapy, Cancer, Malignancy, TNM staging, TNM, Staging, CT, MRI, Healthcare, Medical care
Whatever you are looking for, the Oncology Miniatlas has an image for it.
The Oncology Miniatlas application offers a large collection of high quality, detailed medical images about the general features of Oncology, accompanied by referenced texts. Use it to explain to your patients all the relevant aspects of this speciality. With this great visual aid, patients become more active during their visits, and you can give them all the answers they need.
The Oncology Miniatlas offers the following features:
* A large database of detailed and labeled pictures associated with Oncology.
* Each illustration is accompanied by a detailed text explanation
* Close view (zoom in) of any section of the image
* Simple search - just type part of the keyword you are looking for
* E-mail of any image or section of an image
* It helps doctors communicate with patients more easily and effectively
* It works in portrait or landscape mode
Go ahead and download the Oncology Miniatlas now!
Radiation Oncology: A Question-Based Review is organized in topics and sections by site and it covers all the sites and cancer types currently treated with chemotherapy. With detailed questions included on the natural history, epidemiology, diagnosis, staging, and treatment-related adverse effects for each cancer type, emphasis is on evidence-based treatment recommendations.
- First true question-and-answer resource in radiation oncology
- Provides reader with a quick means of self-assessment on topics in modern radiation oncology
- Written by residents on the "front line", but every topic has undergone a comprehensive revision by faculty physicians, most specializing in the particular cancer type or area which they were asked to review
- Follows a logical systems-based approach
The information in this publication is provided as medical information only. Any such information is supplied with the understanding that the publisher is not involved in rendering legal or medical advice or in setting the standard of care. If legal or medical advice is sought, the services of a qualified professional should be obtained.
inPractice provides insight and practical recommendations for the care of patients with cancer.
Subject Matter: Solid Tumors and Hematologic Malignancies
Physicians and other healthcare professionals including:
• Oncology and hematology specialists
• Other specialists managing patients with solid tumors or hematologic malignancies
• Nurses, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants caring for patients with solid tumors or hematologic malignancies
• Primary care practitioners managing patients with solid tumors or hematologic malignancies
• Expert-authored, comprehensive oncology/hematology reference work
• Continuously updated to incorporate latest findings and best practices
• Complete drug database (by Lexi-Comp; includes all FDA-approved drugs)
• National and international guidelines
• Relevant PubMed abstracts (MEDLINE)
In Practice—Not Just in Theory
Translates the constant stream of the latest developments in oncology/hematology into clinically applicable information.
• Search and find practical recommendations for your patient care questions
• Know that the evidence supports your decisions
Integrates insightful Conference Coverage, drug developments, journal citations, and guidelines to keep you abreast of the developments you can apply to practice.
Education With Relevance
Earn CME credit for the topics you’re searching anyway. (To claim credit, just visit the free, companion Web site.)
• Easily share information with colleagues or trainees
• Integrated bookmark function for quick return access to key topics
• Companion Web site included
How to Gain Access:
Free, one-time registration or use your existing Clinical Care Options member ID.
How it works:
-Answer 5 clinical medicine questions a day
-Each quiz is live for only 24 hours a day Monday - Friday
-Don't skip any days! Each quiz counts towards your monthly ranking
-See how you rank against your colleagues
-Get ranked in your region and nationally, based on your accuracy and speed
-Top 10 verified US physicians show up on the leader boards
Flip through the pages of our complete current issue in dynamic eJournal format, with the newest version of this App. Download it now, free, and have instant access to all new articles, as well as video and audio podcasts featuring news and latest research advances in cancer control and care.
The Oncologist European and Chinese Editions are now available for readers in the specified regions, featuring the same respected content as the traditional journal, along with targeted European/Chinese-focused announcements, editorials, products and tailored services.
Future versions of The Oncologist App will integrate CME courses, making it easier than ever to maintain your educational requirements.
The FOCUS Animated Pocket Dictionary of Oncology, the first ever animated dictionary in the subject, fills that void quite effectively. A must-have resource for physicians and students who would greatly benefit from this module, it covers 80 oncology related terms and definitions.
All the definitions have been graphically described with the help of 3D animations and are accompanied by text definitions. This free app has 5 Videos, to see the complete list please 'buy' and download to play independent of the internet.
- Clinical Trials: Find Lilly Oncology and non-Lilly Oncology clinical trials
- Sortable Filters: Locate trials based on cancer type, country, state, drug, phase, and/or title
- Save and Share Trials: Save trials for fast and easy future reference, and share saved content with colleagues
- Other Resources: Find links to additional resources, such as the American Cancer Society, based on audience, service, and/or category
- Events: Locate congresses and events based on category, location, and/or date
Thousands of oncology professionals rely on ChemotherapyAdvisor.com for the latest in medical studies and news in order to be better prepared when treating their patients. Join your peers and become better informed, download Chemotherapy Advisor today!
• Use Medical Calculators
• BSA Calculators, Liver Function Calculator, Lean Body Weight Calculator, LDL Cholesterol Calculator and more
• Read Feature Articles
•Developments in cancer, pain management, side effects, and more
• Discover Breaking News from Latest Oncology Conferences
• American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), American Society of Hematology (ASH), Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, and others
• View Slideshows Suitable to Show Patients
• Slideshows cover colorectal cancer, Ewing sarcoma, breast cancer, and more.
• Search Drug Database
• Thousands of oncology and other drugs from prescription to over-the-counter drugs.
Download Chemotherapy Advisor for free today and catch up on the latest oncology news and studies while also earning continuing education credits on myCME.
Here are some ways you can use Chemotherapy Advisor:
• Learn the latest trends to become a better oncology doctor
• Become more informed when a patient asks a question
• Reference and prescribe the appropriate drug for your patient
• View patient-friendly slideshows on the go
• Calculate BSA, doses, and more with our calculators
This is the app for Radiology Tutor - www.radiologytutor.com.
Included are calculators such as adrenal washout calculators, RECIST 1.1, lung cancer TNM staging, pancreatic, renal, colon and rectal cancer TNM staging.
Keywords: lung; cancer; TNM; stage; pulmonary; calc; calculator
So, what are you waiting for ? Go grab it !! Install it now.
Ranbaxy Super Specialties Team
- Invaluable resource for board exams
- New sections focus on basic genomics for practicing oncologists and basic principles of radiation
- The succinct yet detailed presentation is ideal for board review as well as clinical reference
- New chemotherapeutic agents, dosages, and treatment regimens
- The latest clinical trials data added on treatment
- Organized by body region
We have included herewith around 150 terms of oncology, which will make you better understand the terminology used in cures of cancer (oncology), you also can make your own history notes by adding photo and text notes to any/all terms.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Add/Edit Text & Image notes for selected term.
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- You can share the terms via FB