1. Estimated absolute cell frequencies
2. Estimated percentages in normal human peripheral blood
3. A description of each cell type, including surface antigens and cell size
4. Video protocols on processing human blood sources, including whole blood, PBMC, leukapheresis and buffy coat, for specific cell isolation
5. Video protocols on isolating specific cell types
6. The option of requesting a printed version of the application as a wallchart for your laboratory
- Découvrez toute l’actualité en temps réel de votre congrès.
- Accédez à toutes les informations concernant le programme scientifique, les résumés, les conférenciers, les exposants, les informations pratiques, le plan d’exposition,…
A suivre : plus de fonctionnalités métier
Dans l'onglet Options :
- Renseignez l'URL associé au serveur Synapse Wave ciblé (sans l'entête du protocole HTTP ou HTTPS)
- Cochez l'option SSL si ce serveur est hébergé en mode sécurisé HTTPS
- Sélectionnez Images marquées pour ne charger que les images pertinentes de l'examen (connexion WIFI conseillée pour charger l'examen complet)
- Activez le mode Démo pour accéder à un examen de démonstration (ne nécessite aucun identifiant)
Dans l'onglet Examen :
- Renseignez le numéro d'examen et le mot de passe associé pour accéder aux images de l'examen et à son compte-rendu
Copyright 2014 FUJIFILM MEDICAL SYSTEMS FRANCE - FMSF
Helps explore the human anatomy, identify organs, and learn where these organs are located and what they do.
Skeletal and Muscular System
The breathtaking animations of Skeletal and Muscular System with its smooth narrative has made it so simple to describe the body’s framework of the skeleton, the number of bones and how they are formed, their joints, muscles and their types, and how together they contribute to physical movement.
Learning about the Nervous System is not a brainy business anymore! The human brain and its parts, the nerves and what they do, the five senses, and how the sense organs work – even things one did not know, can be understood through these stunning animations and clear-cut commentary.
The Circulatory System has never been so easy to understand! State of the art animations and simple commentary graphically describe the heart and how it functions, blood, circulation & pressure, blood groups, blood cells and their tasks.
The apparatus called the Respiratory System and its elaborate functions; the action of breathing, exchange of gases and how voice is produced are elucidated through simple narration in this visual treat!
Digestive and Excretory System
The incredible animations and voice on Digestive and Excretory System take one on a journey of not just the physical processes, but an enjoyable education of the role of each organ in these complex processes including the kidney, its vital parts and how they function.
The exemplary animations and the soothing narration of Reproductive System takes one through a beautiful cruise from conception, birth to the body changes up to adulthood.
- Animated video atlas of human anatomy and physiology
- Crystal clear narrative
- Written transcripts with medical terms linked to additional resources
- Summary of video highlights
- Notes section for each subject covered by videos
"Nice Great App" - User Review
“Fantastic wonderfully explained.” - User Review
"Awesome videos...." - User Review
the anatomy of the heart, its electrical systems, cardiac arrhythmias
atrial fibrillation – causes, symptoms, risk factors, complications, diagnosis and treatment, including implantable devices.
This collection of 36 animated videos, is an excellent reference and an invaluable resource for effective presentations and lectures.
Focus Animated Atlas series is a collection of Authenticate Animation videos and images covering the key mechanisms, drug interactions and treatment process of respective disease condition. The animations in this application simplify medical and health information as visual media is particularly well suited to the science of medicine. They take the viewer on a virtual tour of the human system through extremely accurate and high quality animation to effortlessly understand chronic illness and diseases, therapies, procedures or techniques. Created with the expertise and support of internationally reputed opinion leaders, these incredible animation videos accompanied by audio make it easier to perceive and understand the cellular world, metabolism, and body functions.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided in this application is only intended to be informative and should not be construed as a substitute for medical advice.