Thousands of oncology professionals rely on CancerTherapyAdvisor.com for the latest in medical studies and news in order to be better prepared when treating their patients. Join your peers and become better informed, download Cancer Therapy Advisor today!
• Use Medical Calculators
• BSA Calculators, Liver Function Calculator, Lean Body Weight Calculator, LDL Cholesterol Calculator and more
• Read Feature Articles
•Developments in cancer, pain management, side effects, and more
• Discover Breaking News from Latest Oncology Conferences
• American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), American Society of Hematology (ASH), Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, and others
• View Slideshows Suitable to Show Patients
• Slideshows cover colorectal cancer, Ewing sarcoma, breast cancer, and more.
• Search Drug Database
• Thousands of oncology and other drugs from prescription to over-the-counter drugs.
Download Cancer Therapy Advisor for free today and catch up on the latest oncology news and studies while also earning continuing education credits on myCME.
Here are some ways you can use Cancer Therapy Advisor:
• Learn the latest trends to become a better oncology doctor
• Become more informed when a patient asks a question
• Reference and prescribe the appropriate drug for your patient
• View patient-friendly slideshows on the go
• Calculate BSA, doses, and more with our calculators
- Clinical Trials: Find Lilly Oncology and non-Lilly Oncology clinical trials
- Sortable Filters: Locate trials based on cancer type, country, state, drug, phase, and/or title
- Save and Share Trials: Save trials for fast and easy future reference, and share saved content with colleagues
- Other Resources: Find links to additional resources, such as the American Cancer Society, based on audience, service, and/or category
- Events: Locate congresses and events based on category, location, and/or date
NCCN is pleased to present the Virtual Library of NCCN Guidelines® Formatted for Android Smartphone. This easy to use and convenient format will further assist health care professionals in their implementation of the NCCN Guidelines, thus improving the quality and effectiveness of care provided to patients with cancer. NCCN invites you to explore the NCCN Guidelines in this exciting new format.
The National Comprehensive Cancer Network® (NCCN®), a not-for-profit alliance of 23 of the world's leading cancer centers, is dedicated to improving the quality and effectiveness of care provided to patients with cancer. Through the leadership and expertise of clinical professionals at NCCN Member Institutions, NCCN develops resources that present valuable information to the numerous stakeholders in the health care delivery system. As the arbiter of high-quality cancer care, NCCN promotes the importance of continuous quality improvement and recognizes the significance of creating clinical practice guidelines appropriate for use by patients, clinicians, and other health care decision-makers. The primary goal of all NCCN initiatives is to improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of oncology practice so patients can live better lives.
Over the past 15 years, NCCN has developed an integrated suite of tools to improve the quality of cancer care. The NCCN Guidelines document evidence-based, consensus-driven management to ensure that all patients receive preventive, diagnostic, treatment, and supportive services that are most likely to lead to optimal outcomes.
The NCCN Guidelines are a comprehensive set of guidelines detailing the sequential management decisions and interventions for the malignant cancers that affect 97 percent of all patients with cancer. In addition, separate guidelines relate to major prevention and screening topics and another set of pathways focuses on the major supportive care areas.
The NCCN Guidelines are composed of recommendations based on the best evidence available at the time they are derived. Because new data are published continuously, it is essential that the NCCN Guidelines also be continuously updated and revised to reflect new data and new clinical information. The goal of the NCCN Guidelines is to help oncologists make the major clinical decisions encountered in managing their patients by providing ready access to synthesized information. The NCCN Guidelines provide recommendations for appropriate care for most but not all patients; however, individual patient circumstances must be considered when applying these recommendations.
Visit NCCN.org to learn more about the NCCN Guidelines as well as other NCCN Content.
The ESMO Guides for Patients are designed to assist patients, their relatives and caregivers to better understand the nature of different types of cancer and evaluate the best available treatment choices. The medical information described in the Guides for Patients is based on the ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines.
The ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines and Guides for Patients Library mobile application will allow you to download the latest recommendations to your mobile device, bookmark important sections and share these with others. You will receive notifications when new or updated CPG and Guides for Patients are published.
Note: You must have registered for use of any of our free editions (hepatology, HIV, and oncology) or an active subscription or free trial for any of our subscription editions (oncology nursing and rheumatology).
• 1-time only login
• Use on all your devices
• Bulleted summaries for quick point-of-care reference
• Quick drug look-up function
• Hundreds of handy medical calculators
• A single search yields results from multiple clinical databases: inPractice expert-authored content, relevant decision support tools, drug reference, guidelines, PubMed abstracts and clinical trials.
• Use online or offline. Download content to your device for fast, offline use
• Physicians can earn Point-of-Care CME credits
• Nurses can earn and track up to 80 ANCC contact hours
• Bookmarks and saved searches are automatically synchronized between the app and the Web site
• Includes all content available with your inPractice account
Designed for hepatologists, gastroenterologists, infectious diseases clinicians, and others who treat patients with viral hepatitis.
Editors-in-Chief: Nezam H. Afdhal, MD, FRCPI; Stefan Zeuzem, MD
Features comprehensive guidance on the management of HIV, including prevention, diagnosis, antiretroviral therapy; management of comorbidities, coinfections, and opportunistic diseases; and challenges in specific patient populations.
Editors-in-Chief: Joseph J. Eron, Jr., MD; Daniel R. Kuritzkes, MD; Kathleen E. Squires, MD
Full coverage of the breadth of topics needed in the care of patients with solid tumors and hematologic malignancies. Includes screening, diagnosis, and management topics across all tumor types as well as supportive care and general oncology topics.
Editor-in-Chief: Ramaswamy Govindan, MD
inPractice Oncology Nursing
Designed specifically for nurses who care for patients with cancer, covering current practice standards for care of the whole patient—physical, psychosocial, and spiritual. Offers more than 80 ANCC contact hours in categories designed to match your oncology certification or recertification needs.
Editors-in-Chief: Dawn Camp-Sorrell, MSN, FNP, AOCN; Rebecca Hawkins, MSN, ANP, AOCN, ACHPN
Spans the full range of diagnosis, treatment and management topics for patients with rheumatologic diseases and related conditions.
Editor-in-Chief: David G. Borenstein, MD, MACP, MACR
How to Gain Access:
The inPractice App is provided free of charge as a service to current inPractice users. Simply download/install the app and then log in using your inPractice user name and password. You can find more information at inPractice.com
All the definitions have been graphically described with the help of 3D animations and are accompanied by text definitions. This free app has 5 Videos, to see the complete list please 'buy' and download to play independent of the internet.
Open the app, browse or search (with predictive text) the cancer you are looking for, refer the TNM staging, and bookmark it for quicker access. This app, based on the seventh (latest) edition of ‘ajcc Cancer Staging Manual’, is the simplest TNM tool at your fingertips. Access TNM staging from your phone or tablet. Never forget the ‘TNM staging’ again!
Every radiologist would find this app extremely useful while reporting CTs and MRIs. Whenever you are reporting any malignancy, open this app and go through the content. This will help not to miss any subtle findings which the treating surgeon and oncologist is relying on you. This app is developed by a radiologist to help his colleagues!
Health care professionals also would find this app handy and quick reference guide during multidisciplinary team meetings and discussions.
Its app for every oncologist, radiotherapist, oncosurgeon, histopathologist, trainees, cancer care nurses, and other medical professionals and allied staff involved in cancer care.
The little cost for the app would support the development of the app (to keep it up to date). Part of the revenue will be donated to a cancer charity.
However, please note that this app is not a substitute for ‘ajcc Cancer Staging Manual’. The purpose of the app is not meant to calculate the cancer stage.
Head and Neck:
Oral cavity and lips
Nasal cavity and ethmoid sinus
Colon and rectum
Gastrointestinal stromal tumour (GIST)
Neuroendocrine tumour of stomach
Neuroendocrine tumour of duodenum, ampulla, jejunum and ileum
Neuroendocrine tumour of colon and rectum
Pancreas and hepatobiliary:
Intrahepatic bile duct
Perihilar bile duct
Distal bile duct
Ampulla of Vater
Urothelial transitional cell carcinoma of prostate
Gestational trophoblastic disease
Cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma
Merkel cell carcinoma
Melanoma of skin
Every effort is made to make sure the information to be accurate, but we cannot accept any legal responsibility for any errors or omissions, or loss or damage to the healthcare personnel or to patient. We are not liable for any damages resulting from using the information provided in the app. For any further clarifications and details, please refer the official ‘ajcc Cancer Staging Manual (Seventh Edition)’. If there are any omission or errors please email me or follow the contact link through the app.
Key Words: Medicine, Radiology, Oncology, Radiotherapy, Cancer, Malignancy, TNM staging, TNM, Staging, CT, MRI, Healthcare, Medical care
Feel free to test the ‘free version’ and consider buying the ‘full version’ to unlock all the cancers. The ‘Full Version’ costs less than or little more than a cup of coffee. This little cost would support the development of the app (to keep it up to date). Part of the revenue will be donated to a cancer charity.
Preview, Buy, or Sign In from this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics to experience the expert recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of cancer along with common complications found while treating the disease.
ABOUT MANUAL OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY
Manual of Clinical Oncology is a practical guide that provides concise information needed in the management of cancer. This popular resource presents basic principles along with diagnosis and treatment options to aid in the decision-making process. Common complications experienced in therapy are covered and make this powerful app a must-have during rounds or at the bedside.
• Coverage of specific malignancies including solid tumors and hematopoieses
• Recommendations for a variety of complications seen in therapy
• Detailed figures and tables
• Helpful appendixes including tumor identifiers, chemo regimens, and more
• Links to related information found in chapter outlines
• A Cancer Survival Guide for Women – written by a patient
• PubMed reference links for additional reading
• Universal Index Search to locate information quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Editors: Dennis A. Casciato, MD; Mary C. Territo, MD
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Thousands of oncology nurses rely on Oncology Nurse Advisor as their guide to the latest news and studies in nursing to be better prepared on the job. Download Oncology Nurse Advisor for free today and become a more informed leader among your peers.
• Achieve Free continuing education (CE) credits
◦ Participate in oncology-specific CE activities and articles to take the post-test to claim credits
• Ask a Pharmacist or Visit Advisor Forum
◦ Ask a question to one of our highly certified pharmacists or advisors
• Read Latest Oncology News and Breakthrough Treatment Regimens
◦ Covering Prostate Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, and more
• Reference Patient Fact Sheets
◦ Covering Prostate Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Asthma, and more
• Use Medical Calculators and Relevant Tools
◦ Body Mass Index, Liver Function Assessment Calculator, LDL Cholesterol Calculator and more
• View patient-friendly slideshows
◦ Covering Kaposi sarcoma, lung cancer, melanoma, oral mucositis and more
• Receive Drug News
◦ Drug Approvals, Drug Recalls, Drugs in the Pipeline
• Search Comprehensive Drug Database
◦ By brand, generic, disease and conditions, and company
Here are some ways to use Oncology Nurse Advisor for professional life:
• Become a better oncology nurse with knowing the latest trends
• More informed when a patient asks a question
• Learn and understand the appropriate drug for your patient
• View patient-friendly slideshows on the go
Download Oncology Nurse Advisor for free today and catch upon the latest oncology nursing news and studies while also earning continuing education credits on myCME.
The user makes the entry time and volume, and thereby obtains the amount of drops or microdrops per minute.
Displays in the equipo of drops at the same rate that was calculated.
Tag: health, hospital, nurse, nursing, calculator, calculate, drops, saline, drug, device, physiological solution
L'inscription nécessite l'activation de votre compte qui vous est envoyé par mail. Vous rencontrez un problème ? contactez nous à l'adresse firstname.lastname@example.org ou tentez de vous inscrire depuis notre site web http://smartfiches.fr/member/login
**Au programme dans SMARTfiches Oncologie**
Item 186/901 - Asthénie et fatigabilité
Item 291/216 - Adénopathies superficielles
Item 249/295 - Amaigrissement
Item 139/287 - Epidémiologie, facteurs de risque, prévention et dépistage des cancers
Item 138/288 - Cancer : cancérogenèse, oncogénétique
Item 140/289 - Diagnostic des cancers, stadification, pronostic
Item 141/291 - Traitement des cancers
Item 142/292 - Prise en charge et accompagnement d’un malade cancéreux
Item 143/293 - Agranulocytose médicamenteuse : conduite à tenir
Item 144/294 - Cancer de l’enfant
Item 145/295 - Tumeurs de la cavité buccale et des VADS
Item 146/296 - Tumeurs intra-crâniennes
Item 147/297 - (1/3) Tumeurs du col utérin
Item 147/297 - (2/3) Tumeur du corps utérin
Item 147/297 - (3/3) Fibromes utérins
Item 148/298 - Tumeurs du colon et du rectum
Item 149/299 - Tumeurs cutanées, épithéliales et mélaniques
Item 150/300 - Tumeurs de l’estomac
Item 151/301 - Tumeurs du foie
Item 152/302 - Tumeurs de l’œsophage
Item 153/303 - (1/2) Tumeurs de l'ovaire
Item 153/303 - (2/2) Cancer de l'ovaire
Item 154/304 - Tumeurs des os primitives et secondaires
Item 155/305 - Tumeurs du pancréas
Item 157/306 - Tumeurs du poumons primitives et secondaires
Item 158/307 - Tumeurs de la prostate
Item 158/308 - Tumeurs du rein
Item 159/309 - Tumeurs du sein
Item 160/310 - Tumeurs du testicule
Item 160/311 - Tumeurs vésicales
Item 162/312 - Leucémies aiguës
Item 161/313 - Syndromes myélodysplasiques
Item 165/314 - Syndromes myéloprolifératifs
Item 163/315 - Leucémies lymphoïdes chroniques
Item 164/316 - Lymphomes malins
Item 166/317 - Myélome multiple des os
Après une inscription gratuite, les applications sont consultables SANS connexion internet et peuvent être utilisées PARTOUT, TOUT LE TEMPS.
L'inscription nécessite l'activation de votre compte qui vous est envoyé par mail. Dans le cas où vous ne receviez pas ce mail d'activation dans les 24h, pensez à regarder dans vos courriers indésirables avant de nous contacter. S'il n'y est pas, nous nous ferons un plaisir d'activer votre compte.
- Pour les médecins : retrouvez une information claire et validée en moins d’ 1 minute.
- Pour les étudiants en médecine : révisez avec des fiches conformes au nouveau programme ECNi.
Plus de 90% des utilisateurs confirment que ces applications sont utiles pour réviser et se former (enquête de satisfaction, mai 2013). De même, 85 % des utilisateurs utilisent SMARTfiches afin d’actualiser leur connaissances à la suite des nouvelles recommandations qui sont intégrées lors des fréquentes mises à jour de l’application.
SMARTfiches Oncologie, parce que le cancer n'est pas qu'un signe astrologique !
Vous appréciez les applications SMARTfiches Médecine ? Faites le nous savoir en laissant une bonne appréciation et parlez de SMARTfiches autour de vous!
TOUT, PARTOUT, TOUT LE TEMPS
Keywords: lung; cancer; TNM; stage; pulmonary; calc; calculator
- Commonly prescribed medications
- Oncology ICD9 codes
- Cancer Staging
- DVH normal tissue contraints
- Pertinent clinical calculators (eg. GBM RPA)
This project is intended to be a collaborative effort. Feedback and suggestions from the RadOnc community will directly inform new development efforts.
This comprehensive set of flashcards will be constantly updated with up-to-date information in the field of Urology.
Some of the topics covered:
- Basic Urology
About the authors:
1) Dr Ranjith Ramasamy is a resident in Urology at the New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Weill Cornell Medical College. He completed his undergraduate education at Rutgers University and went to UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. He has an interest in male infertility and has published several manuscripts. He has a passion for teaching, cricket and was a former television news anchor.
2) Dr. George JS Kalligal is a staff Urologist at Martin Army Community Hospital. He completed a BS and MPH at the University of Michigan, and attended medical school at Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia. He completed Urology residency at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu and awaits the start of his Urologic Oncology Fellowship in 2012. He enjoys surfing and golf, when weather permits.
What's in Version 1.2.1
Monitor your treatment progress and make note of any side effects
A virtual pillbox and medicine cabinet to help you keep track of your medications and alert you when you need refills.
Note details about your treatment and any questions to ask your doctors during the next appointment.
Privately and securely share your health related matters with your loved ones and caretakers via the integrated messaging module.
Track your food and liquid intake and view your nutritional history in graphical representation – can be shared with your doctor.
Follow, share and read about what other patients are discussing. Ask questions of others – patients, doctors or nurses can respond. Learn about local events or post events in your area.
Added to v1.2.2
A scrapbook to keep voice entries, videos and images about your personal journey in a safe and accessible place.
Allow loved ones to assume “caretaker” role and remotely access your information to provide application support, monitoring and emotional help
Get medication alerts.
Create and track events in your personal calendar and get notifications and reminders.
What’s new in v1.3
Nurse Live Connect: (Integrated User) - Connect in real-time via audio or video with your doctor, care provider and caretaker. - Share Pictures in Real-Time during Video Call.
Symptom Management (Integrated User) - Customized guidance by doctor (care provider) for managing side effects and symptoms with automated alerts to doctors and nurse triage center.
On Call Support (Integrated User)
- Live Support for patients.
Apple IOS version also available on iTunes on the following link: