Without having to use a computer and go to the website, you can upload your photo on your site.
Through JPM2 you can :
- Take a picture and send it on the fly on your site;
- Select and send a picture from the Android Gallery;
- Resize photos before sending them;
- Send your photos in a specific category of the site;
- Assign a title to the photo;
Once the app is installed you simply configure the following values:
- Website address;
- Username to access the website;
- Password to access the website;
With JPM2 can invite your registered users to send their photos easily, so as to create a "Photographic Community".
JPM2 can be used on any Joomla! site that meets the following requirements:
- on Joomla!, you install and configure the component free JoomPhoto Mobile;
- use one of the Photo Gallery compatible with JoomPhoto Mobilee;
for more information visit the official page http://www.isapp.it/jphoto-mobile-per-joomla.html
The first version of the app can be found here:
With myDishes you can easily insert your best recipes, cataloging them by category, level of difficulty, preparation time and number of people, at any time you can keep updated your dish by changing the ingredients and preparation.
With the feature 'New Dish' in just 3 steps you can keep updated your recipes.
With the feature 'Search Dishes' you can at any time find the right recipe to be cooked, by searching for
- Level of difficulty
(myDishes will install on your device with the recipe for the pizza to be able to immediately test its functioning).
With myDishes you can also:
- Attach a photo to your recipe;
- Quickly insert the recipes thanks to the nearly 300 ingredients preloaded into the app, for each new ingredient added, myDishes entries and store it for future research;
- Share your best recipes through all the social apps and email.
- Delete, rename, and add new categories of food to those already present
- Add and edit quickly preparations through the use of the microphone
myDishes is multilingual and supports English, Italian, German, French and Spanish.
myDishes can be installed on Android devices and tested since version 2.2