Use Birdr to record and maintain all your bird sightings from the field. An ideal app for all bird-watchers to maintain a log on their birding outings.
A simple, yet very elegant app to unobtrusively note various species. A simple and powerful search function to make entries in a jiffy.
- Record your sightings.
- Lists and sightings saved on device as well as on the cloud.
- Create / Delete Lists.
- Organize your sightings into various lists.
- Contains checklists of India, Great Britain, North America, Indonesia and the entire world.
Developed by a birder and his 3 friends, because he won't stop nagging us..
** Thanks to the bird enthusiasts of Bangalore for using our app and also for the great feedback **
We would like to hear from you. If there is a feature that you would like us to add to this app, please free to add that under this link : https://trello.com/b/c1th0DVd/birdr
You can report any issues here - https://trello.com/b/c1th0DVd/birdr
- Defect fixes.
- Added Bangalore checklist
- Usability improvements
- One of the developers claim that he has a Swiss Bank a/c...
- Fed the minions some bananas and got some defects fixed
- Happy New Year!!! :)
- Allow a sighting to be marked as 'heard only'
- Checklist updated with new names and taxonomic classification
- Allow manual sync of lists
- Bug fixes
- Fixed Twitter login
- Fixed Facebook login crash
- Fixed the issue of wallpaper not being displayed on some handsets
- A change in application exit behavior from the login screen
- Fixed logout behavior