WINNER of the 2012 Appy Award for best Healthcare & Fitness App!
✓Training plan designed by Active.com trainers
✓Choose from 4 different motivating virtual coaches—Johnny Dead, Constance, Billie or Sergeant Block
✓Hear human audio cues to guide you through each workout
✓Listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player
✓Calculate your distance & pace and map your routes with FREE GPS support
✓Log your workouts and share your progress on Facebook
✓Get support from the largest running community on Active.com Trainer
✓Repeat workouts and track your best performance
✓Treadmill support allows manual entry of workouts
✓Track your progress with total distance and average pace
✓Graphs for workouts to compare distance and pace
Finished the Couch to 5K program and ready to take your running program to the next level? Check out our 5K to 10K app to prep for your first 10K race here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.active.aps.tenk!
"The popular Couch to 5K app helps new runners avoid injury from doing too much, too soon."
—Runners World, June 2012
"It's ridiculously easy to use (it's hard not to, as you just do what you're told) and it's fantastic that you have an encouraging voice talking you through things."
—Engadget, June 2012
"Active.com’s Couch to 5K is one of my favorite… apps. With its customizable features, interactivity, and well-rounded interface, I may actually stay off the couch this time."
—148Apps, October 2011
"I knew as soon as I decided to start the Couch to 5K program that I would need something to keep me accountable—not just to showing up for my training, but to actually doing it properly. Of course there’s an app for that."
—CalorieLab, April 2012
"If you have been struggling to get your buns off the couch and somewhat in shape before the summer hits, training for a 5K is not a bad way to start. If you are looking for a program to help get you there, then the “Couch to 5K” running plan by CoolRunning is probably your best bet if you haven’t done an ounce of athletic activity for a number of years."
—Droid Life, April 2012
Get more information about the Couch to 5K app here: http://www.active.com/mobile/couch-to-5k-app
• Once you purchase the app, it is yours to keep. It does not expire after 9 weeks.
For additional support please contact us at: MobileSupport@activenetwork.com. We would love to hear from you.
THIS APP AND ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY IT OR THE ACTIVE NETWORK, LLC, ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS PROGRAM. IN PARTICULAR, THE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN TRAINING PROGRAMS AND ARTICLES ON ACTIVE CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. YOU MUST CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED IN THE APPLICATION.
Effortlessly track your activity:
• Just carry your phone and get access to your walking, running and cycling activity.
Reach your fitness goals:
• Set goals based on duration, distance, calories burned or steps and see your progress throughout the day.
• Receive performance-based recommendations for activity goals.
A comprehensive view of your fitness:
• Connect third party devices and apps to Fit and we’ll show you all of your fitness data in one place.
• Compatible with all Android Wear devices.
• Also access Google Fit on the web at http://www.google.com/fit and on your tablet.
In addition, to prevent the loss of body weight record, increasing the cloud sync feature. When you use an application more than thirty days, the weight recorded over thirty, the application will open cloud storage feature.
- Very user friendly UI.
- Real time BMI/Body Fat Percentage/BMR/Waist to hip ratio(WHR) value.
- Track weight three times a day.
- Detail weight statistics
- Daily weight track and weight goal setting
- Chart to view your weight progress
- Cloud synchronization function to prevent data loss
- Imperial and metrics units.
* Dreamboard is a dream journal with interpretation that allow you to track, analyze & record your dreams. Discover the meanings of lucid dreams and nightmares, with sleep tracker analysis. *
By allowing you to record emotions and feelings along with the thoughts from your nightly dream story you start to build a complimentary picture free from the bias that impacts us in our daily waking life.
▶ With Dreamboard you can:
* Record your Dreams in seconds
Simple input icons and options allow you to save and review all your dream sequences quickly when you wake up.
* Browse your Dream journal
Save and store your complete dream sequences then search and sort by title date or similarities over time from both mobile device and web.
* Analyze and Track your dreams
Observe and reflect on mood and emotional trends over time by clicking on the dream graph so you can start to develop a better and deeper understanding of how your dreams fit in to your everyday life.
- keep track of your pleasant and unpleasant dreams
- write down the narration, for future use
- much more than a simple dream diary
- record data
- 100% free, secure
▶ Dreamboard 2.0
Thanks to you Dreamboard has grown beyond its initial expectations and so the first major upgrade deals with improving with stability, security and speed for our users all over the world.
However based on feedback we received we have also introduced some additional improvements to the functionality and look of the Dreamboard application.
1. Brand new HD graphics, look and feel
2. Mobile edit functionality to review and update when ever and wherever is convenient for you.
3. Choice of day or night screens and background
4. Increased input icons for easier and quicker dream recording
5. New inputs to track when dreams are lucid or nightmares.
6. Improved password recovery functions
7. A new and easier to use alarm clock with daily reminders
8. Icons for sharing dreams with your friends and colleagues on your favorite social network
We hope you enjoy. Tell your friends and look out for more upgrades in the very near future!
The easy-to-use My Life Track app helps Lowe’s employees and their families reach their wellness goals on-the-go by:
-Allowing them to track their weight and participate in the “Weigh Smart” program
-Providing food and workout journals
-Linking to the My Life Track website, which includes helpful articles, recipes, videos and more
Lowe’s employees and their families can use their sales ID to register for My Life Track through the app if they don’t already have an account. Look for exciting updates soon!
● 1,000 + workout routines so you never get bored or hit plateaus
● Exercise routines for all goals and fitness levels
● Full length 5 – 60 minute home workouts with a personal trainer to coach you through each rep
● Gym workout demonstrations for beginner through advanced trainees
● Easy to follow meal plans to help you lose weight or gain muscle the healthy way
● 100’s of healthy recipes with demonstration videos that you and your family will love
● Complete 30 – 90 day fitness programs for beginner through advanced trainees
● New content added each week
Yes, you can download another free fitness app that you’ll only use once or for less than the cost of a cup of coffee, you can download a tool that will motivate and inspire you to make a real change… But don’t take our word for it.
Visit HASfit.com for more testimonials or Facebook.com/hasfitness to see our 4.5/5 STAR RATING out of 2,600 reviews. Here’s just a sample of the reviews from real life people like you who have used HASfit’s workout program to write their own success stories:
“After 18 months of eating healthy and using your work outs… No surgeries or Magic pills… Just Hard Work, Determination. I’ve LOST 112lbs! I have been asked so many times already what did i do. ALL HASfit’s personal trainer work out videos …. So I hope i get a few people motivated to watch and try … If I can do it, anyone can .. ~ Maria
“Hey Coach Kozak, I just wanted to say thanks for the motivation, the home exercises, personal training, and for helping me destroy 100 pounds of body fat since last August! The fat’s dropping, the muscles are growing, and I couldn’t be happier to start the Warrior 90 fitness program next!” ~ David
“I had to send a huge THANK YOU to Coach Kozak and the HASfit personal training team for all the home workout routines. I’m now at 50 pounds weight loss, I’ve gone down from a size 24 to a size 14 and I ran my first 5K last Saturday. I can’t even begin to describe how much my life has changed!” ~ Erica
“Hello! I just wanted to thank you so much for doing what you do. I just finished your 90 day muscle building exercise program, and it has saved my life. I’ve gained so much muscle that I need new shirts, lol. I simply followed the diet plan EXACTLY, as well as the 90 day muscle building exercise schedule. It literally has been the best 3 months of my life, and I can’t wait to utilize these gym workout routines even more for the next 3 months! THANKS AGAIN!! HASFIT FOR LIFE!” ~ Marcus
“Thanks coach Kozak….I went from 216 pounds to 165 in four months with your leadership and home exercises…. you rock brother !!!” ~ Larry
“Thank you HASfit personal trainer, you keep me motivated and inspired. My life has not been the same since I discovered your fitness plan and workout routines !! 11 months and 75lbs lost!” ~ Amelia
“I’ve had some folks ask me what’s it like to lose 100 pounds…..I like to think of it as losing 1/3 of the old me…there’s a VOID where things had been, but a different, newer wholeness has filled this void. I want to thank the personal trainer team of HASfit for the guidance and allowing me to get a good workout at home” ~ Phil
“I started following your work outs 6 months ago, and soon after did your 30 day beginner workout program. I’m seeing great results and in the best shape of my life!” Jessi
“Thanks HASFIT for helping me lose nine stone [126lbs.] w/ your fitness program. Hope my before and after shows other’s what can be achieved using HASFIT. Great exercise schedule that is really rewarding!!!!!” ~ Colin
Track your everyday activity, sleep and nutrition with iFit® smart fitness trackers.
* Net Calorie - Get an instant score of your day by quickly viewing your net calorie score.
* Track Your Activity - Get insights into your daily activity, steps taken, distance traveled and calories burned.
* Monitor Your Sleep - Track your sleep cycles including light sleep, deep sleep and times awake.
* Sync Wirelessly - Continuously sync your stats with your phone to see real-time information.
* Set Goals - Set goals, see your progress and monitor your success.
* Interface With iFit® - iFit smart fitness trackers integrate with the world’s largest connected fitness equipment network.
* Log Nutrition - Log your nutrition using an expansive food database or using your phone’s camera with barcode scanning integration.
Learn more about iFit® smart fitness trackers at www.ifit.com.
Easy to use workout tracker
One-click to save your gym logs, allow you to focus on your workout.
Preload weight and reps based on your history or target values.
Auto start timer after one-click. No need pan or paper for your gym logs anymore.
Workout routine planner
- Create your own daily custom fitness plans personalized to your goals to help you get in shape and improve your health
- Download community created weight training routines for both men and women
- Thousands of free routines specific for your goals, including programs for bodybuilding, weight training and home exercises, etc.
Large Exercise Database
- 1300+ weight training exercises
- Search weight lifting and muscle building exercises to create your own daily fitness routines
- Exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Detailed instructions and animations
- Ability to create your own exercises
Track workout with friends
- Connect with and add friends to help stay motivated
- Compete, challenge, share your progress and compare stats with the community
- Log into your profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your training progress
- Save your training plans, gym logs, training data and bodybuilding progress data in the phone and on the cloud
- Works with offline mode, save your gym logs even there is no internet connection.
Powerful training analytics features
Analyze your training data and bodybuilding progress over the cloud.
Deliver your personalized training reports to you at your preference.
Explanation for required permissions
Google Play billing service
- allow user to purchase JEFIT Elite subscription
Find accounts on the device
- This helps to find which accounts to create for JEFIT user id
Read your contact
- help users to find which of their contacts are already using JEFIT, ease the adding friends process if users want to.
Read and write the contents of your USB storage
- exporting/importing data to SD card. Exercise images cache will also be stored in SD card.
View Wi-Fi connections
- see if you are on Wifi for better internet connection handling.
Read phone status and identity
- Better handling for incoming call while using the app, this will allow app to pause the workout session.
Use accounts on the device
- required to read and write your JEFIT account credentials
Full network access
- required for sync, workout routine download and exercise images download functions
- for rest timer / interval timer
Prevent phone from sleeping
- keep screen on for various timers
View network connections
- determine internet connection status, for offline mode handling.
In this application you can also download the offline maps to have access to one of the most comprehensive and globally updated maps!
TrackMe is a perfect app for those who loves outdoor activities such as walking, running, hiking and cycling and wants to keep all the tracks to remember their adventures.
- Keeps full summary of your activity
- Visualize the information of your route in real time: time, distance, average speed, altitude and calories burned.
- View the route on the map with points of interest and photographs highlighted.
- Add points of interest along the route
- Take pictures along the way
- View the altitude graph
- Download offline maps of your country to access anywhere
- Export your tracks (KML, GPX)
animated exercise program for Rheumatoid Arthritis of Knee.
These exercises are very easy to understand and perform at
home and they help in improving strength, endurance and
fitness of knee.
This application is not meant to be used in any medical or
legal decision making, or they should contact emergency
response (911) when they are in a medical/urgent situation
Please note: This is advised for users who are not health
professionals are aware that they will be using this app at
their own risk.
Brite R450 owners: App tested for
Android 4.3.X, 4.4.X, 5.0.X: Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Note III, LG Nexus 5, HTC One M8, Motorola Moto G.
Move C300, Zone C410, Zone C410w owners: App tested for
Android 4.3.X, 4.4.X: Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4 and Note III, LG Nexus 5, Motorola Moto G and HTC One M8.
Android 5.0.X: Samsumg Galaxy S4, S6, HTC One (M9), LG G3, Motorola Moto G.
>>> For owners of Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note III and Note IV, LG Nexus 5, the connectivity problems you experience with Move C300 and Zone C410/C410w is a known issue with Bluetooth and Android 5.0 for your phone. We know our Move C300 and Zone C410/C410w works well with Samsung Galaxy S6 and Android 5.0.2. So, we all will need to wait for Samsung to fix the issue in their next update of Android 5.0 for S5, Note III and Note IV.
Welcome to the LifeTrak Family!
Your LifeTrak 24-hr fitness or life tracker already provides insight about yourself on a daily basis, for up to seven days, right on your wrist. Pairing it with the LifeTrak app will give you a deeper understanding of your activity, your sleep*, your environment** and most importantly, yourself. Our detailed data provides insight and additional motivation towards a healthier lifestyle.
GET GOING: Easily synchronize data from your tracker to the app. Transfer goals, personal info, and other settings from the app to tracker
STAY MOTIVATED – 24/7: View data details and trends on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly – and even longer – basis. Easy-to-read charts and graphs keep you focused on the road to fitness bliss. Rotating your device to landscape view will reveal additional in-depth information and insight, showing data in greater detail in one single integrated chart.
FOLLOW YOUR HEART: In the fitness world, it is well known that heart rate matters because it indicates the level of intensity of your activity. Calorie burn calculations in particular are more personal and precise when taking heart rate into account. View your minimum, maximum, and average heart rates obtained throughout the day, as well as weekly, monthly and yearly data charts.
GET IN SYNC**: Light is essential to life. Blue light, in particular, plays a key role in synchronizing your internal clock or circadian rhythms. In fact, the right amount of regular exposure to light rich in blue, like natural light, can enhance your mood, boost your energy levels and improve your sleep. View your exposure levels to total light and light waves from the blue spectrum. This data can tell you if you’re getting enough blue light waves in the morning or too much right before bed time.
STAY IN THE LOOP**: A healthy lifestyle also includes friends, families and key appointments. Use the app to set which notifications from your Smartphone appear on your wrist so you only get what’s important to you, and never miss a beat.
REST EASY*: Getting proper rest is as important as having a good workout. Sleep lets your body, mind and spirit relax and recover. View your sleep quality and patterns to discover how you’re doing at night. Then, examine your light exposure charts** to see if you’re getting too much blue light right before bedtime.
Get active. Lose Weight. Sleep Better. Live Healthy. Follow your heart.
*Only available to users with LifeTrak Zone C410 or LifeTrak Brite R450
**Only available to users with LifeTrak Brite R450
This application can be very helpful for diabetics and other health conscious people who want or need to keep track of their weight and blood sugar levels and can then review their numbers at any time.
The data saved could be emailed to a doctor or nurse as needed.
Use Trackthisforme to keep in check your weight, your mood, the amount of SMS you send everyday… or just about everything :)
- Easy to use
- Beautiful graphs are automatically generated for each category, so you can keep a visual track of your progress.
- Quick-add Widget: create a widget on your homescreen to add data faster than a flying kangaroo: just tap, set your value, and you're done!
- The charts are scrollable and easy to use!
- You can sign in with http://trackthisfor.me, so you can continue track everything also from your desktop computer
- Works offline: if you don't have a mobile connection, don't worry: the app will store your changes on the device, and sync them once it gets back online if you have a trackthisfor.me account.
- Calculates the minimum and the maximum value, the average and the total of the elements.
- Predicts when you will reach your goal based on your previous data.
- Compare your categories together (**)
- Setup a reminder notification for every category (**)
- Smart Categories(*): Trackthisforme is so smart that it can track some data all by itself: it can automatically update the relative category every time you send or receive a SMS, or why not? Even when you make a phone call!
- Dashboard View(**): you can compare the elements of the last week/month with the previous week/month!
(*): Requires Trackthisforme SmartCategories.
(**) Some features requires a PRO account. You can create only 5 categories without a PRO account.
It tracks your workouts and helps you in reaching your goals.
It uses the GPS to track and measure your fitness activities (running, walking, etc).
It is available for you everywhere every time you need it.
Thanks to GPS, u4fit tracks and shows you the distance, speed and location when you run, jog, walk, bike, etc.
u4fit has some distinctive features, as the "Virtual Personal Trainer" feature, the ability to build your workout schemes (workout regimes) and even the possibility to share those schemes. You can create complex workout regimes, as interval training routines.
We are committed to continuously improving the application, help us rating it in the Android Play Store.
If u4fit does not satisfy you, please tell us in your comment (or by e-mail) how we can improve it.
PLEASE: if you encounter any troubles, please let us know so that we can fix them immediately!
Want to be a TESTER of the app? Send us an e-mail
Follow us on Facebook:
- track run, jog, walk, bike, etc
- virtual personal trainer
- creates custom workout regimes and weekly workout plans
- send and receive workout regimes and weekly workout plans
- GPS tracking
- accurate and fully featured chronometer
- it records and shows in realtime: time, distance, speed and pace
- supports kilometers and miles
- average, lap and last km (or mile) data
- audio feedback, fully customizable in 4 groups
- workout history with charts and route on the map
- share charts by e-mail and sms
- export your workouts in the GPX standard format
Whether you are a beginner or an expert sportsman,
u4fit is designed to fully satisfy your needs.
Keep reading the following sections "Beginners" and "Experts" to see why u4fit is for you!!
u4fit is really easy and fun to use: just press the "Start" button and the application, using the GPS, will record your performance and support you giving all info you need, as distance you have done, speed and so on.
Set your goals and let the Virtual Personal Trainer guide you in reaching them!
u4fit can be easily programmed for you by other people!
So, ask your friends or your trainer to set your goals for you!
They can prepare a workout regime using u4fit and send it to you.
You receive that regime, then the Virtual Personal Trainer will guide you in following that workout routine.
IT IS VERY EASY!
You can even start using our examples: they are in the application for you. Get started with them, then modify them to suit your needs.
If you are an EXPERT SPORTSMAN, you will find in u4fit all the flexibility you need to create even the most complex workout regime (even interval training).
Indeed u4fit allows you to fully design your own workout schemes and assists you during your run, helping you to stick to your chosen pace. In this way, you can fully focus on the run!
You can create workout schemes and even weekly workout plans.
So, just set your goals before start running and let the app guide you reaching them.
At the end of your workout, compare your results with your desired goals.
• Get immediate relief from your arthritis.
• Relieve your joints one by one.
• Learn to use qigong to promote healing.
In the second half of the program, Dr. Yang offers pain-relieving massage techniques for yourself and with a partner, and shows important pressure points, or acupuncture cavities. A complete self-massage section is included which you may follow along to. Massage is sometimes necessary to help improve your circulation to speed the healing process.
Whether you want to prevent arthritis or are suffering from joint pain already, qigong can help you with pain relief and stimulate your healing. For centuries, the Chinese have healed and strengthened their bodies with Qigong (chee-kung), the art of using the mind to direct the energy within your body to improve health and vitality. This program also gives an introduction to the general concepts of qigong and how it pertains to arthritis.
"Qigong for Arthritis Relief" by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming is also available as a DVD, book or ebook.
Learn details about posture, the Qi (energy) circulatory system, and how to properly practice Qigong to improve your health.
The flow of Qi (energy) can be disturbed either through external trauma, such as an injury, or internal trauma such as depression or stress, or even just a sedentary lifestyle. When the body is energetically out of balance, this is when symptoms like aches and pain start to occur and we start to experience a state of "disease". Wherever you feel pain or tightness, your energetic circulation is stagnant, or even blocked. Stagnation is the root of injury or illness. Qigong meditation can increase the quantity of your Qi (energy) and improve the quality of your circulation.
Qi-gong translates from Chinese to Energy-Work. Qigong meditation creates balance in the body, both physically and energetically, by improving the flow of energy that circulates through the body in the meridians. We all have a "life force", Qi (energy) within all our trillions of cells, allowing them to function. Qi also regulates physical, emotional, mental and spiritual stability. Qi (ki in Japanese) maintains a homeostatic balance in your body.
Thank you for downloading our app! We are striving to make the best possible video apps available.
The team at YMAA Publication Center, Inc.
(Yang’s Martial Arts Association)
• Reduce the pain and discomfort of arthritis
• Increase balance, strength and walking pace
• Build confidence in your ability to be physically active
• Improve overall health
With this app you can:
• Set physical activity goals by creating a contract with yourself
• Access the Interactive quiz to help you determine your starting point and ending point
• Track your walking in minutes or miles/km in up to 10 diaries (each diary has 6 weeks)
• Analyze results and progress by comparing your starting and ending points
• Purchase tools to assist you throughout the program
• Link to your Fitbit device and automatically import your Fitbit activity data