Current Features Include:
- Completely Unrestricted Point Size
- Quick Access to Most Used Grade Sheets
- Ability to Increase or Decrease Font Size based on user preference
- Ability to "invert" the points to be based on Number Correct vs Number of Incorrect
- Ability to add 0, 1 or 2 points of decimal precision
Students receive immediate feedback and can see their score on a test as soon as they're done. Teachers can have all of their multiple-choice grading done before the next class starts. Based on teacher feedback over the last year, numerous options are available to customize ZipGrade to meet different classroom needs.
* Free answer sheets available in several formats and sizes (up to 100 question answer sheets)
* Works without internet connectivity. Data will sync whenever a connection is found (optional).
* Uses student ID numbers or written name of student for reporting.
* Knows when a paper is in viewfinder and sufficiently in focus to grade. No buttons to press while grading!
* Students may use pen or pencil. Handles erasures and white out well.
* Combination answers of up to 3 letters allow for up to 31 answers for each question-- great for matching portions!
* Companion website (www.zipgrade.com), allows additional functionality and reporting once a free ZipGrade Cloud user is created:
- Secure backup of all graded papers and data
- Import Student Rosters
- Manage Student and Class Information
- Export Quiz results to CSV or PDF formats
- Download answer sheet packs by class with student information pref-filled
1. Select from multiple answer sheet forms and sizes at ZipGrade.com. Download and print as many copies as you wish.
2. Within the ZipGrade app, press 'New Quiz'
3. Press 'Edit 'Key'. Enter your answer key or scan an answer sheet acting as a key
4. Press 'Scan Papers' to start scanning papers:
* Hold paper on flat surface and align the 4 corner squares in the 4 viewfinders.
* ZipGrade will automatically focus and identify when paper is readable.
* The app will vibrate when paper is graded and provide an instant summary (with links for more detail).
* No buttons to push, leaving your other hand free to turn to the next paper.
* View actual images of scanned papers and make any manual corrections (ie student's crossout out inked circles) in 'Review Papers'
* Get a view of how the entire class did in 'Item Analysis'. Item Analysis includes a drill-through to see alternative answers and which students gave those answers.
* Export results as PDF reports (to print and hand back or post) or CSV files to upload to your gradebook.
As a free download with a 100 scan demo, we'd like you to try ZipGrade to see if it is the right grading app for you. If so, purchase additional time at any point as an in-app purchase. Once purchased, use your subscription on any device you own by logging in with the same ZipGrade Cloud user. Your data and subscription will sync between devices. Many teachers like to scan with their phone, but review with their tablet or desktop computer.
Great for exit tickets, formative assessments, summative assessments, or regular quizzes. By giving teachers the flexibility to grade papers instantly anywhere, ZipGrade provides immediate feedback on current knowledge and can be used to better focus lessons and assignments. Replace your expensive Scantron machine with the technology you're carrying with you already.
We're diligently working to improve the product and need feedback from teachers like you. Write email@example.com with any feedback or suggestions.
How EVAL use?
1. Print the answer sheets.
2. Create a "review" and enter the name and number of questions.
3. Create a "model" of correct answers.
4. Scan the answer sheets to evaluate them.
5. Send mail the results of the evaluation or save them to your phone.
This version allows only 100 evaluations, you must purchase the full version for unlimited number of scans.
Simply fill in a template answer sheet and scan into MCScanner.
You can then grades students' paper with ease by scanning them.
At the end you can generate a spreadsheet with student's result and statistic.
Get your printer-ready MCPaper now at mc-scanner.appspot.com
"Before I started using GradeCam I spent hours outside of the classroom grading papers, but I still didn't feel like I was giving my students the feedback that they needed. GradeCam changed that by giving me a quick way to see what students are getting and where they need help."
Jake Anderson, history teacher
Del Valle High School
With Quick Key, you can spend your time addressing the different learning needs of your students, not messing around with grades and grade books. Quick Key is easy to use, and doesn't require you to change anything about how you teach. But you might, once you discover what you and your students can accomplish when assessment is effortless!
What does Quick Key do?
Quick Key turns your phone into an optical scanner to grade quizzes, tests, and surveys on paper, up to 30 questions long. Then, Quick Key allows you to run analytics right on your phone, then upload the data to your electronic grade book.
-View by the number of questions correct or the number missed
-Set the high and low grade
Useful when an assignment has bonus questions and students can make higher than 100, so you can set the grades to 0-110. Also great for when an assignment has few questions and you don't want them to count as much. For example, if there are 4 questions and you want them to be 10 points each you can set the scale to 60-100.
This will calculate the grade for every 1/2 question. Perfect for when you give partial credit on some questions.
Please send us an email with any feature requests or suggestions. We want this to be the best grading app on Android!
● Create quizzes.
● Store in questions.
● Automatic or manual correction
● Design quick and interactive polls.
● Survey Reports.
- View district and school news
- Receive notifications from the district and schools
- Access the district directory
- Display information personalized to your interests
Parents and students can:
- View grades, assignments, and attendance
- View and add contact information
THIS MOBILE APP IS FOR CURRENTLY FOR JUMPROPE PRO and SCHOOL EDITION USERS ONLY, AND IS NOT YET AVAILABLE FOR FREE ACCOUNTS.
JumpRope Mobile allows existing JumpRope School and JumpRope PRO users to use nearly all features of JumpRope's standards-based gradebook, attendance, and character management features.
--VIEW STUDENT DATA. View student schedules, attendance, comments, grades, mastery, and contact information from your iPad.
--STANDARDS-BASED GRADEBOOK. Enter grades for assessments and standards, and create quick assessments on the go.
--ATTENDANCE. Enter or view daily and period-by-period attendance for your classes.
--BEHAVIOR COMMENTS. View and create anecdotal comments, and share them with other teachers at your school to monitor student behavior.
--COMMON CORE STANDARDS. Score students on the Common Core standards, state standards, teacher-written standards, or any combination of the above.
JumpRope Mobile requires an active internet connection to view, modify, add, or delete data. It does not yet work in offline mode. In order to use JumpRope Mobile you must have a qualifying JumpRope School Edition or Professional Edition account. You cannot use JumpRope Mobile with a free account at this time.
To give feedback, report a problem, or ask a question please email support [at] jumpro.pe
* Sie müssen über eine Lizenz von PRIME LINE Notebook 8 oder cevex Server 6 verfügen, um diese App ausführen zu können. *
Mit PLNB Mobile können Sie die wichtigsten Funktionen von PRIME LINE Notebook auf Ihrem Smartphone oder Tablet nutzen – und das wo auch immer Sie sich gerade befinden.
* Für Anregungen oder Kritik verwenden Sie bitte http://rhc-software.de/kontakt *
- Noten vergeben, ändern oder löschen
- Kompetenzen bewerten
- Fehlzeiten und Abwesenheiten verwalten
- Bemerkungen zu Schülern Fächern erfassen
- Sitzpläne bearbeiten und verwenden
- Aufgaben managen
- Unterricht dokumentieren
Add all of your classes.
Enter the grade weighting system your school or teacher uses.
Enter your current grades.
Option 1 - What's My Grade can tell you how an upcoming assignment (of any weight type) will effect your grade.
Option 2 - What's My Grade can tell you what score you must receive on an upcoming assignment (of any weight type) to achieve an desired class grade (entered by you, the user).
What's My Grade was developed by a high school student who was inspired by the inevitable end-of-the-year "hey teacher, what will this test do to my grade?" rush. I developed this application to help out my fellow classmates, and teachers everywhere.
DISCLAIMER: This methods of calculation and/or rounding may be slightly different than your teacher's grade book software. This may cause slight variances in results in comparison to your actual grade.
- Grade assignments with anywhere from 1 to 100 questions
- Keep Screen On setting so you're not constantly having to turn your phone back on while you grade
- Change font size
- Adjustable grading scale for A, B, C, etc.
- Adjustable rounding mode
This app is written by the husband of an actual teacher, so SimpleGrader will be constantly improving based on real teacher feedback!
and how many can be customized for your classes or your exams according to your requirements? Any of them.
Using Ticking you can edit your own questions in a .CSV file (notepad or Microsoft Excel) and don't waste time waiting for the bus, tube or plane. Ask the teacher files and you can study everywhere, at any time. You only need:
- True answer
- Max 3 false answers (optional)
Ticking allows you to choose workspace in internal memory o SD memory card. You can set minimal score for passing the exam, questions time out or exam time out.
If you want Ticking can select questions randomly. Do you want to check your mistakes? At the end of each exam, you can automatically check question, true answer and selected answer. You won't make the same mistake twice! Also you can track your records.
You don't have to cover correct answer with your hand never ever. Good luck!!!
Download our Mobile App to learn about ACET, get conference information, learn about our scholarship opportunities and more.