Student Database: Choose any of the Administrator's Plus database fields to view in the AP Mobile App, including contact database fields and alert fields.
Discipline & Incident Reporting: View previous infraction details and add new incidents while at the scene of the incident. Attach a photo taken with your mobile device to the incident. Track bullies and victims to run reports that comply with anti-bullying mandates.
Schedules: View student schedules in line format. As an especially useful security feature, the mobile app automatically highlights the class the student should be in during the current period.
Grades & Narratives: Observe how a student is performing in his/her classes. View grades, skills, narratives and GPA information.
NOTE: You must have the AP Mobile Manager installed to use this app in conjunction with Administrator's Plus. Please contact Rediker Software at 800-213-9860 to add AP Mobile Apps and enhance your current AP products.
Requires version Android 2.2 or higher.
Current Features Include:
- Completely Unrestricted Point Size
- Quick Access to Most Used Grade Sheets
- Ability to Increase or Decrease Font Size based on user preference
- Ability to "invert" the points to be based on Number Correct vs Number of Incorrect
- Ability to add 0, 1 or 2 points of decimal precision
"Before I started using GradeCam I spent hours outside of the classroom grading papers, but I still didn't feel like I was giving my students the feedback that they needed. GradeCam changed that by giving me a quick way to see what students are getting and where they need help."
Jake Anderson, history teacher
Del Valle High School
Simply fill in a template answer sheet and scan into MCScanner.
You can then grades students' paper with ease by scanning them.
At the end you can generate a spreadsheet with student's result and statistic.
Get your printer-ready MCPaper now at mc-scanner.appspot.com
Students receive immediate feedback and can see their score on a test as soon as they're done. Teachers can have all of their multiple-choice grading done before the next class starts. Based on teacher feedback over the last year, numerous options are available to customize ZipGrade to meet different classroom needs.
* Free answer sheets available in several formats and sizes (up to 100 question answer sheets)
* Works without internet connectivity. Data will sync whenever a connection is found (optional).
* Uses student ID numbers or written name of student for reporting.
* Knows when a paper is in viewfinder and sufficiently in focus to grade. No buttons to press while grading!
* Students may use pen or pencil. Handles erasures and white out well.
* Combination answers of up to 3 letters allow for up to 31 answers for each question-- great for matching portions!
* Companion website (www.zipgrade.com), allows additional functionality and reporting once a free ZipGrade Cloud user is created:
- Secure backup of all graded papers and data
- Import Student Rosters
- Manage Student and Class Information
- Export Quiz results to CSV or PDF formats
- Download answer sheet packs by class with student information pref-filled
1. Select from multiple answer sheet forms and sizes at ZipGrade.com. Download and print as many copies as you wish.
2. Within the ZipGrade app, press 'New Quiz'
3. Press 'Edit 'Key'. Enter your answer key or scan an answer sheet acting as a key
4. Press 'Scan Papers' to start scanning papers:
* Hold paper on flat surface and align the 4 corner squares in the 4 viewfinders.
* ZipGrade will automatically focus and identify when paper is readable.
* The app will vibrate when paper is graded and provide an instant summary (with links for more detail).
* No buttons to push, leaving your other hand free to turn to the next paper.
* View actual images of scanned papers and make any manual corrections (ie student's crossout out inked circles) in 'Review Papers'
* Get a view of how the entire class did in 'Item Analysis'. Item Analysis includes a drill-through to see alternative answers and which students gave those answers.
* Export results as PDF reports (to print and hand back or post) or CSV files to upload to your gradebook.
As a free download with a 100 scan demo, we'd like you to try ZipGrade to see if it is the right grading app for you. If so, purchase additional time at any point as an in-app purchase. Once purchased, use your subscription on any device you own by logging in with the same ZipGrade Cloud user. Your data and subscription will sync between devices. Many teachers like to scan with their phone, but review with their tablet or desktop computer.
Great for exit tickets, formative assessments, summative assessments, or regular quizzes. By giving teachers the flexibility to grade papers instantly anywhere, ZipGrade provides immediate feedback on current knowledge and can be used to better focus lessons and assignments. Replace your expensive Scantron machine with the technology you're carrying with you already.
We're diligently working to improve the product and need feedback from teachers like you. Write email@example.com with any feedback or suggestions.
Teachers and students will find this app useful in supporting science education in the classroom and practising on the go.
The elements are categorised according to their Periodic Group and split into 5 levels, with a bonus 6th level for basic compounds. Review the elements and their properties using flash cards to learn element name, symbol, atomic number, group, and additional information on electron configuration and valency for the advanced user.
Play five fun games that reinforce your learning, while progressing through six levels of knowledge. Reward badges will chart your progress and provide motivation.
Mendeleev Match Up: match the Element name, symbol, atomic number, while colour coded categories reinforce group
Proton Push: match Element, Symbol or atomic number to categories
Positive Pairs: memorise and match pairs
Chemical Crash: sort falling element blocks by group
Symbol Search: find the matching symbol, element or atomic number
* Suitable for beginners to intermediate learners of all ages
* Select from 6 levels of skill at any time
* Uses up to date Periodic Table with all 118 discovered elements with name, symbol, atomic number, group, electron configuration and valency
* 5 unique games that reinforce learning including: matching pairs of symbols to names and atomic number, matching symbols to element and group; sorting element in correct categories
* Review mode, to view and practise entire Periodic Table
* Create your own Study Set of elements to concentrate on areas of learning
* Select your own categories/groups to play in customised games
* Mobile and web app with keyboard accessibility
* Two speed settings: standard and fast
* Sound on/off to suit classroom or personal use
The Vula App powered by Tiger Bytes, unaffiliated to the University of Cape Town (UCT) enables seamless connection to your Vula workspace.
• View announcements, calendars and any other workspace tabs
• Effortlessly access and download resources for later use
• Push downloaded resources to your Dropbox account
• Upgraded interactive chatroom facility
• Customisable news feed
• Quick access to the Jammie Shuttle timetable, UCT library hours and UCT calendar
• Read the latest of Varsity News and listen to UCT Radio on the go
Your suggestions, commentary and app ratings are welcome.
Please be advised that the Tiger Bytes Vula App is not officially associated with the University of Cape Town (UCT); it is owned, managed and monitored independently.
Download our Mobile App to learn about ACET, get conference information, learn about our scholarship opportunities and more.