Current Features Include:
- Completely Unrestricted Point Size
- Quick Access to Most Used Grade Sheets
- Ability to Increase or Decrease Font Size based on user preference
- Ability to "invert" the points to be based on Number Correct vs Number of Incorrect
- Ability to add 0, 1 or 2 points of decimal precision
Students receive immediate feedback and can see their score on a test as soon as they're done. Teachers can have all of their multiple-choice grading done before the next class starts. Based on teacher feedback over the last year, numerous options are available to customize ZipGrade to meet different classroom needs.
* Free answer sheets available in several formats and sizes (up to 100 question answer sheets)
* Works without internet connectivity. Data will sync whenever a connection is found (optional).
* Uses student ID numbers or written name of student for reporting.
* Knows when a paper is in viewfinder and sufficiently in focus to grade. No buttons to press while grading!
* Students may use pen or pencil. Handles erasures and white out well.
* Combination answers of up to 3 letters allow for up to 31 answers for each question-- great for matching portions!
* Companion website (www.zipgrade.com), allows additional functionality and reporting once a free ZipGrade Cloud user is created:
- Secure backup of all graded papers and data
- Import Student Rosters
- Manage Student and Class Information
- Export Quiz results to CSV or PDF formats
- Download answer sheet packs by class with student information pref-filled
1. Select from multiple answer sheet forms and sizes at ZipGrade.com. Download and print as many copies as you wish.
2. Within the ZipGrade app, press 'New Quiz'
3. Press 'Edit 'Key'. Enter your answer key or scan an answer sheet acting as a key
4. Press 'Scan Papers' to start scanning papers:
* Hold paper on flat surface and align the 4 corner squares in the 4 viewfinders.
* ZipGrade will automatically focus and identify when paper is readable.
* The app will vibrate when paper is graded and provide an instant summary (with links for more detail).
* No buttons to push, leaving your other hand free to turn to the next paper.
* View actual images of scanned papers and make any manual corrections (ie student's crossout out inked circles) in 'Review Papers'
* Get a view of how the entire class did in 'Item Analysis'. Item Analysis includes a drill-through to see alternative answers and which students gave those answers.
* Export results as PDF reports (to print and hand back or post) or CSV files to upload to your gradebook.
As a free download with a 100 scan demo, we'd like you to try ZipGrade to see if it is the right grading app for you. If so, purchase additional time at any point as an in-app purchase. Once purchased, use your subscription on any device you own by logging in with the same ZipGrade Cloud user. Your data and subscription will sync between devices. Many teachers like to scan with their phone, but review with their tablet or desktop computer.
Great for exit tickets, formative assessments, summative assessments, or regular quizzes. By giving teachers the flexibility to grade papers instantly anywhere, ZipGrade provides immediate feedback on current knowledge and can be used to better focus lessons and assignments. Replace your expensive Scantron machine with the technology you're carrying with you already.
We're diligently working to improve the product and need feedback from teachers like you. Write email@example.com with any feedback or suggestions.
Easy Grade makes it easy to grade your students' papers when you leave the cardboard EZ Grader at school. Easy Grade has many options that make it the best grading app:
• Adjust how many questions are on the test
• Choose whether you want to increment by half-points in case you gave partial credit (feature available via $0.99 In-App Product)
• Choose whether you want to calculate based on number of problems right or number of problems wrong
• Increase or decrease text size to fit more or less on one screen
The student has the option to add the course, the final grade and the number of ECTS credits.
In case of errors, suggest new features or any omissions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
✓ Assignment Tracking
Stay on top of your school assignments using My GradeBook assignment tracking. View all your assignment on a calendar (Android 4.0+) or in lists by course. Mark assignments as not done, completed or graded and sort by status to keep track of which assignments to do next.
✓ Fully Customizable
My GradeBook handles weighted (percentage-based) and standard (points-based) grading systems. You can input your own assignment categories and assign them custom weights to match your teachers grading method.
✓ Easy to Use, Beautiful Interface
My GradeBook's intuitive interface is simple to learn and easy to use.
✓ Never Lose Your Data
Backup your data using Dropbox, a free file-hosting service. It's quick to sign up for and you can store multiple backups, as well as sync between multiple devices.
-No need to sync two separate grade books! Use one primary grade book on Google Spreadsheets
-Email student grades with the click of a button
-Pin-number to protect your grade books if your phone is lost
Instructions at website
keywords: gradebook, grading, grades, grading tools, grade, grade tools
- task reminders
- target grades
- GPA calculation
- different grade systems
- course information screens
… and much more.
The Grade Book interface has been designed with the you in mind. It is simple to use and visually rich giving you all the information you need at a glance. The Dashboard is packed with useful data including statistics on your GPA and best grade so far. It displays your current subjects, your upcoming tasks and archived semesters from previous years. The best part is you can choose what you see on the dashboard through the settings screen.
A lightweight widget is included with the app that shows you what task is due next so you never miss another deadline again. To better assist you in this area you can set a reminder for any task and you will receive a notification when its time to get cracking!
A number of popular grade systems are included in the app such the “Honour points” system (A+, A, A-, B+...) and the Australian “Credit points” system (HD, D, CR, P, F). This allows Grade Book to calculate grade labels and your GPA, however if your academic system uses something completely different you can create a custom grade system from scratch through the settings screen and/or edit one of the existing grade systems.
This app is being actively developed so keep an eye out for new upcoming features. If you have some feedback or wish another feature was available please send an email through.
Gradebook for Students has these great features, perfect for every student:
- Enter each grade as a percentage or fraction
- Enter weights for each assignment to adjust the grade curve
- Add a goal and passing grade for each course to help you keep on track
- A customizable letter grade system that works even if your school is not on a four-point system
Gradebook for Students is optimized for large screens on tablets, providing a great experience on all your devices.
Like Gradebook for Students? Tell your friends. Leave a review.
NOTICE: Gradebook for Students collects anonymous data regarding app usage via Google Analytics to help improve the app. This app also displays advertisements to fund app development.
GradeBook makes it easy to:
► Calculate your GPA (cumulative and per semester)
► Keep track of your grades for each assignment
► Adjust the grading curve for each course
► See your academic standing at a glance
► Use as much or as little detail as desired: Fill in grades by assignment, course, or semester
GradeBook is a must-have app for any student!
While the semester is in progress, use this app to stay on top of your work and see your standing in each of your courses. After all of your grades are finalized, lock the semester to apply its grades to your cumulative GPA.
Grades can be calculated as a sum of total points or as a weighted average.
Please be sure to rate and leave a review, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, do not hesitate to email me at email@example.com.
Teacher Gradebookis a friendly, powerful and great Android app for teachers to manage students grades. It is a digital gradebook for teachers.
I am a teacher that develops the app in my spare time..
Designed specially for Tablets but it also works on smartphones.
The app can be protected with a password and database is encrypted, so in case you lose your device, the personal students' data is safe.
- Specially designed for Tablets
- PDF and CSV export
- Weekly Schedule/Timetable
- Encrypted database: your data is safe even if you lose it.
- Manage Students: Add / modify / delete students, add comments
- Grades and activities management
- Pick a random student: useful to ask the students
- Cell Colors: set a color the whole column, a whole row or a single cell
- Color Grades / Marks: assign colors to the grades according to their value
- Different types of grades: Numeric grades, counter grades, free text grades, icon grades and calculated grades (allow automatic calculations of assigning a weight)
- Grade symbols: add / edit / delete different ways to view the grades. Example: Outstanding, Remarkable, A, A+, F, etc...
- Icons: icons can be assigned to the cells, and student activities. The teacher gives the meaning that wants to a particular icon.
- Allows you to create groups of students or subjects.
- Creates assessments / quarters / terms / trimesters
- International: adapting the educational system of different countries
- Attendance: Absence, Delays, Justified absence, Justified delay
- Student's grade reporting
- Backups: Manual backups locally and in the Cloud, Automatic local Backups, Auto backup in Google Play: retrieve all data in case you lose your phone or tablet.
- Import students from a CSV file.
- Classroom diary: annotations for each group or subject.
** Visit the oficial web: http://www.teachernotebook.net
** TRANSLATION HELP: If you want to contribute to translate this app to your language mail me to firstname.lastname@example.org **
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/114846341726421534021
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cuadernoprofeso
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Teacher-Notebook-Cuaderno-Profesor/544794855653425
-Robust grade book with multiple tabs, columns and an infinite number of students
-Average marks calculation and student marks management with simple formulae
-Student files and photos, and email communications with their parents
-Class diary: planning, follow-up and management of your groups’ day-to-day
-Appealing display of each day’s schedule right at the application’s start-up
-Calendar to plan your teaching activities and combine it with your personal tasks
-Backup copies in the cloud
-Useful tool to take notes or add comments
-Student import through files compatible with Excel (CSV)
-Data export to Excel (CSV)
-Student reporting in Word (RTF) including their marks, attendance, personal information, etc.
-Class diary export in Word (RTF) format
-Highly customizable: calendars configuration, mark types, different colours by group, holidays, etc.
It’s as easy to use as pen and paper! Once you’ve started organizing your day-to-day with Additio, you’ll wonder how you could manage without it before.
Additio has been created by a team 100% dedicated to making new and free updates. We would love to know how we can help you in your daily teaching activities. We’d love to know how we can make your daily work even easier, so get in touch via our forum or through our Twitter account @additioapp :)
This app is compatible with TABLETS Android 4.0 (or superior). The app does NOT work on phones
Start using our school messenger system right away!
Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd is a valuable educational tool that will enhance collaboration between teachers, parents, students, and schools.
Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd offers individual user interfaces for teachers, parents, and students. Each user interface has its own unique features including:
• School Messenger System
• Class, Student, Parent Messaging
• Interactive Class Calendar
• Course Grades
• Assignment Grades
• Assignment Notes
• Send Assignments
• Attendance records
• Instant Back-up
• Instant Grade Sharing
• Parent Absentee Notices
• Class Structures
• Cloud Account Recovery
• Forgot Password Recovery
• Group Codes for School Districts
• Accessible from any device and instantly pulls up all of your information.
• Student and Parent information is automatically stored and when they create an account retrieved!
• Teachers can share any or all of the information to and with parents instantly!
Explore for free allows anyone to check out the application without creating a log-in! So you can see all of the great features offered with Teacher App & Grade Book by Academically InformED without wasting any time before you decide to sign up.
Our Teacher App & Grade Book messaging system will allow users to simply send individual, or group messages in a short period of time. In addition, pre-set, or custom messages can be used to quickly inform parents with necessary educational information regarding their child. Teachers will love using each feature to enhance their classrooms, and reduce their overall workload. The teacher user interface will allow them to send important messages to parents, students, and/or other teachers in a matter of seconds. Teachers will be able to add events to the class calendar for parents and students to view. Teachers will also be able to add attachments, grades, student notes, and student attendance records to keep parents and students informed. Within the parent user interface, parents will have access to messages, grades, notes, and attendance records that were inputted by their child’s teacher. Parents will have the opportunity to message teachers, view the class calendar, and also send password protected absence notes straight through the application. The student interface will also allow the child an opportunity to view their grades, send messages, and have access to their attendance records. Students will be aware of their progress, which will require them to accept ownership for their individual reports. The goal of the Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically Informed is to increase parental involvement in classroom. Research has proven that increased parental involvements related to student education, increases student motivation, test scores, and individual school performance. Teachers are searching for good teacher apps and grade books on a daily basis "Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically Informed" hopes to be the number 1 for every Teacher, Parent, Student, and School.
The registration system which is easy to use allows a teacher to easily add a student and parent information so that a parent is verified by the teacher to keep all information confidential.
Group Codes allows for school districts to register with the need of purchasing anything for students or parents. Contact us today to get a Group Code for your school district and start going mobile with Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformED.
Parents and Students are required to purchase an account for $1.99 or have a group code. A 14 day free trial is included. Once an account is created you can access your information from any device and all information is backed up.
Download Teacher App & Grade Book for FREE today and get started with the next level of communication!
This app is still in beta stages so more features are coming soon.
Currently supported countries are:
• Germany (1-6)
• Switzerland (1-6)
• Austria (1-5)
• Bulgaria (1-6)
• Turkey (1-6)
• Estonia (1-5)
• Macedonia (1-5)
• Norway (1-6)
• Poland (1-6)
• Portugal (1-5)
• Russia (1-5)
• Serbia (1-5)
• Croatia (1-5)
• Bosnia (1-5)
• Slowakia (1-5)
• Czech Republic (1-5)
• Slowenia (1-5)
• Hungary (1-5)
• USA (Gradepoints 1-4)
HOW-TO on website: http://androidforacademics.com/2010/09/attendance-instruction-manual/
• Activity: Quickly view the recent activity from your courses, including discussion topics and responses, submissions, and grades.
• Upcoming: See scheduled items from your courses, including discussions, content items, quizzes, and exams
• Discussions: Read topics and respond to your instructor or classmates
• Announcements: Quickly see what is happening in your courses
• GradeBook: View grades and comments on your assignments
• People: Easy access to others in your Courses
OpenClass Mobile supports login either with OpenClass credentials or with your Google Apps for Education account.
Note: Profiles and chat aren’t yet available, but will be soon!
To share feedback, email email@example.com
Download our Mobile App to learn about ACET, get conference information, learn about our scholarship opportunities and more.