See our tips and FAQ for help on how to do a proper face training: http://www.facelock.mobi/tips-and-faq A bad training can impair recognition or recognize other people.
There are *NO ADVERTISEMENTS* in FaceLock Pro.
Pro version comes with all these features you'll love:
- Lock as many apps as you want with your face (applock, gallery lock, whatsapp and facebook lock).
- Lock screen replacement (like FACE UNLOCK) (experimental, lock screen might not work perfectly on all devices).
- PATTERN lock is now available!
- Set PIN, Pattern or password as alternative access method
- More locking options, delayed lock
- Hide notification, show icons in lock screen and lots of other visual customization options.
- Tasker plug-in
- And we are working on even more features... better than gotya and cerberus!
About security: task manager, settings and market are protected so no one can kill or uninstall FaceLock out of the box. Face recognition is reliable and safe with the default settings. For recognition in difficult lighting you can train more images whenever you are not recognized. For increased security you can raise the security level. Tasker, Locale, EasyProfiles and Llama integration has been tested with Tasker so far.
By downloading this software you agree to the terms of the end-user license agreement: http://www.facelock.mobi/facelock-for-apps/eula
Use Dr.Web for Android free of charge!
Purchase Dr.Web Security Space or Dr.Web Anti-virus.
New! Remove ransomeware lockers
Unlock a device compromised by locker ransomware.
- Terminates malicious processes even on locked devices;
- Neutralises lockers that are not yet present in the Dr.Web virus database;
- Preserves data; no ransom needs to be paid to criminals.
Features and Advantages
• Performs express or full file system scans; Scans files and folders on demand.
Provides real-time file system scanning.
• Using the unique Origins Tracing™ technology, detects new, unknown malware.
• Protects SD cards from becoming infected with autorun files and Exploit.Cpllnk, both of which may be dangerous for Windows-running devices.
• Move detected threats to the quarantine. Restore quarantined files.
• Minimally impacts system performance.
• Economizes battery resources.
• Economizes traffic due to the small size of the virus database updates.
• Provides detailed statistics.
Comes with handy and informative desktop widgets.
Avoid unwanted calls and SMS messages.
• Offers a choice of filtering modes.
• Lets users create their own filtering profiles.
• Offers a customisable blacklist.
• Displays information about blocked calls and messages.
Will help locate a mobile device if it has been lost or stolen,
and, if necessary, wipe confidential information from it remotely.
• Locks a device after it’s been rebooted.
• Locks a device so that it can only be unlocked by entering a password (the number of unlock attempts is limited).
• Lets users unlock a device with the help of an SMS message.
• Offers a Google Maps link to a device's location.
• Lets users perform a remote wipe of data on devices and SD cards.
• Starts audio playback and locks the screen.
• Lets users customise the message that is to be displayed on the screen of a blocked device.
• Offers users the option to create a list of numbers to which SIM card change notifications will be sent for a lost device. It is from these numbers that you can control the Anti-theft and unlock a device if you have forgotten the unlock password.
The Cloud Checker filter will restrict access to undesirable Internet sites. Block access to non-recommended or potentially dangerous sites according to several categories (drugs, violence, etc.).
The Security Auditor
• Troubleshoots the device to identify security problems and offers solutions to address them.
Controls application network activity
• Filters the external network traffic of the applications installed on the device and system applications. Choose between Wi-Fi and cellular network filtering, and take advantage of customisable rules (filter by IP addresses and/or ports, and by entire networks or IP ranges).
• Monitors current and previously transmitted traffic; gives you information about the addresses/ports to which applications are connecting and the amount of inbound and outbound traffic.
• Detailed logs.
The firewall is compatible with Android 4.0 or higher.
How to remove Dr.Web for Android when the anti-theft is present on your device
Before removing Dr.Web Anti-virus, clear the option “Dr.Web Anti-virus” in the “Security” tab located in the “Administration” section.
You can configure widgets for control - these widgets map to virtual keyboard keys, right click, zoom, etc.
Mostly suitable for tablets, but runs on small devices as well.
NOTE: The functionality of this app compared to the free Winulator-beta app for the same version number (e.g. 2.x.y) is identical except the 'BETA' marker displayed in the free version. Please use the BETA app for free testing and checking of bug fixes.
Root is required for Android 4.1+, and recommended for all versions.
Log types supported:
* Kernel logs (dmsg)
* Last kernel log (last_kmsg, if device supports it)
* Main log (Logcat)
* Modem log
* Event logs
After taking logs, it compresses them into a single zip, and allows you to share or upload them right away - great for helping debug system issues.
You can also include notes within the zip, and append up to 10 characters to the file name.
New feature in v1.2: Grep the logs for a string. This will run the logs through grep before adding them to the zip. This is case sensitive! It will also automatically add a line to the end of the notes describing which logs and what string was used.
All the source is available at https://github.com/Tortel/SysLog
Licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 2.
Uses libsuperuser by Jorrit 'Chainfire' Jongma, available at https://github.com/Chainfire/libsuperuser and the AppCompat v21 library.
The log scrubbing utility came from the CyanogenMod bug report tool
Do you want to change layout to List or Grid?
Do you want to hide Apps in list or put your favorite at the top?
Are you rooted and have installed Xposed Framework?
» This Xposed Mod will hide bottom buttons and change behavior to one-click launch action.
» Optional "Always" checkbox or keep your "Once" & "Always" buttons
» Change layout styles: List or Grid, change number of columns per Portrait and Landscape
» Change text size (even hide it)
» Change theme to Light or Dark or even set custom colors
» Hide "never to choose" apps from list
» Set your favorite apps to the top of list
» Set long press action to "No action", "App Information", "Set as Default" or "Halo Window"
and much more.
Supported any device with Jelly Bean and KitKat ROM.
More information on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=48901633
This is a simple access to the new hidden "App Ops" feature in Android 4.3 and 4.4 (and not all of them) !
"App Ops" is a built-in application permissions manager.
This application is now open source !
It makes this possible through the lock screen of your phone*, or by create a shortcut on the main screen of your phone.
## Added new features that allow you to start voice recognition when you unlock your phone ##
By activating unlock quick-start service, simply press power button 3 times, to start recognition.
* Only on smartphones lockscreen which supports the application's Quick Start (Samsung Galaxy, Htc Sense, ...)
Ever wondered if someone is peeking on your Android device? If so, try the Gotcha Lite app. Gotcha Lite allows you to detect if your device has been secretly peeked at by others. The app will let you know if your device was lifted or if an application was launched from your device. Gotcha features 12 hours of surveillance logs with each log can keep up to 100 events.
Upgrade to the full version to utilize the following features:
- Identify which applications were launched on your device
- Save up to three recorded surveillance logs
Please note that this app is ad-supported.
- Detect the movement of your Android device
- Record up to 12 hours of surveillance logs
- Keep 100 event logs for each surveillance log
*Screenshots of the paid version are posted for this page.
Ver 1.3.24［04/15/2013 UP］
-Available on OS 4.1
Ver 1.3.23［05/18/2012 UP］
-Fixed a minor bug
Ver 1.3.22［05/04/2012 UP］
-Changed tha application icon
Ver 1.3.21［04/18/2012 UP］
-Fixed a bug of application logs
Note if something goes wrong while updating from previous version, uninstall the app and then reinstall it!
Remember to stop and restart the service when you made a modification otherwise the changes will not be recognized.