This app provides, for the current weather conditions and a given engine configuration (engine model, carburetor, floats, track shape, etc.), a jetting recommendation for go-karts with IAME Screamer, X30 Shifter and 175 cc Super Shifter engines (ICC / KZ1 / KZ2 karting engines) to get the best performance.
In order to get the weather values, the application can use the GPS to obtain the position and altitude, and the network connection to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station. Nevertheless, the application can run without GPS and internet connection, in this case, the user has to enter the weather data.
The application is made up of four tabs that are described next:
- Results: in this tab, a recommended jetting setup is shown. These data are calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine and track configuration given in the other tabs. The following carb values are given: main jet, emulsion tube, needle type and clip position, inner pilot jet (iddle diffuser) and outer pilot jet (iddle jet). In addition, this tab lets do a fine tuning adjustment for the main (high) and needle (mid) circuits to adapt to your concrete motor and carburetor.
- Weather: you can set the values for current temperature, pressure, altitude and humidity. The values of this screen can be manually set or can be loaded by the application reading the data from the nearest public weather station (from the GPS tab).
- Engine: you should set in this screen the information about your engine, carburator (Dellorto VHSH 30 / VHSB 36 RD) and track, that is, the engine model (IAME Screamer, X30 Shifter and 175 cc Super Shifter), the float type and height, the oil mix ratio and the type of the circuit (sprint or road racing, short or long). Depending of the track type, the jetting setups will be adapted.
- GPS: this tab allows to use the GPS to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station (temperature, pressure and humidity).
The application works with different measure units: inHg, mb, mmHg, hPa, atm for pressure, ºC and ºF for temperature.
If you click in "More from developer" you can find the other karting tools from ISEnet:
- Kart Chassis Setup, that helps you set up your chassis easily, for all brands: CRG, Tony Kart, Maranello, Birel, Intrepid, Energy, etc.
- Other carburation apps for go karts:
+ Rotax Max EVO and non-EVO.
+ IAME X30 & Leopard
+ TM KZ / ICC / Shifter (K9, K9B, K9C, KZ10, KZ10B).
+ Honda CR125 powered shifter go-kart.
+ Modena KK1 & KK1R
+ Yamaha KT100.
- Air Density Meter: if you don't find a specific jotting app for your engine, you can use this app to create jeting charts.
- Apps for MX bikes (KTM, Honda CR & CRF, Yamaha YZ, Suzuki RM, Kawasaki KX).
The app is valid for CIK (KZ, KZ2) or other championships.
We're working in new carburetion apps for other kart motors (LKE, Maxter, TKM, Vortex, WTP, etc.) and a new tech apps for Alfano / Mychron visualization. Please send us and email if you want to be notified when these tools are published.
The application needs the next permissions:
- Your location: it lets the application get the position and the altitude using the GPS to know which is the nearest weather station.
- Storage: it's used for storing the config preferences.
- Network communication: it's used for invoke the external service which provides the current weather conditions
- Phone calls (read phone state and identity): it allows to get the system identifier in order to validate the license status of the installed application.