Ramadan Timings is a comprehensive App for the Muslims around the Globe, a very useful App to follow Holy Ramadan Schedule as it consists of complete Ramadan Calendar with Suhur/Iftar timings for all over the world. The user just needs to set his location or let the App to find location automatically and it shows the Complete Ramadan Calendar along with prayer timings based on the location. It never let User miss his Prayers because of its essential feature of prayer and Suhur/Iftar alert.
Using Ramadan Timings application, user can get a different type of Ramadan Blessings with some Suhur/Iftar dua, Hadith and Ayah of the Holy Quran.
People can read different Du’a, Ayah and listen Na’at of their choice. It helps the Muslims to find Qibla direction before they start their prayers. It also consists of 99 Names of Allah, Important Islamic Days of Islamic Year, Some Islamic wallpapers that contain Hadith & Quotes regarding Ramadan in High Quality and different Food Recipes for Iftar. With almost 12 different Features which helps all Muslim brothers and sisters in daily life.
~~Ramadan App Features~~
1- Ramadan Time and Calendar
* App shows daily Suhur/Iftar time to start and end fasting.
* Set Suhur and Iftar time alerts
* App shows whole months Suhur and Iftar time in readable Table format
* Ramadan timing according to City
* Set location Manually with Country database
2- Prayer Time
* Show five Muslim Prayer Times, Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, and Isha’a
* Able to turn On/Off Prayer Notifications
3- Ramadan blessings
* Collection of authentic statements of the Allah’s Messenger
* Show Authentic Ayah, Hadith and Du’a on a daily basis
* Show Different Facts about Daily Life
* Different Authentic Sunnah of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him and his progeny)
4- Qibla Compass
* Find Accurate Mecca Direction From any part of the world.
5- 99 Names of Allah
* List of 99 Allah Names with English Meaning and full description to understand easily
* Asmaul Husna Audio Sounds for all names
6- Sehar O Iftar Duas
* Ramadan Suhoor/Iftaar Dua in Arabic with English and Urdu meanings with Audios
* Ramadan 3 Ashra Duas in Arabic with Urdu Translation with Audios
7- Listen to Naats
* You can listen to Naats of different Qaris
8- Important Islamic Days
* People can see all Islamic Days of the current year
* Get 20 different Islamic Wallpapers in HD Quality
* There are different recipes with Ingredients and full Preparation Description.
*This feature is to facilitate you to count when you are doing Dhikar including names of Allah and other tasbeehat. Every time when you need to count, you’ve to press the plus icon. There are 4 options to minus, reset, lock and even save the numbers of your Counter.
*Users can share, rate, leave feedback and get more Apps.
~~How to use App~~
To set Suhur O Iftar Alert or change the region, tap on Setting icon and you can also set the Alarm tone by your own choice.
To see how much time left in Suhur/Iftar, tap on Home Button.
To see prayers timings of the current date, select the second option “Prayer Timings” from the menu bar.
To read Different Ramadan Blessings and Suhur/Iftar Dua, select “Ramadan Blessings and Suhur/Iftar Dua “option from the menu bar.
You can share Ramadan Calendar by clicking on the share icon.
You can set/download different wallpapers, see different recipes by clicking on “Wallpaper and Recipe” Option from the menu bar.
~~The Importance of Ramadan~~
The month of Ramadan plays a very important role in our Life as it increases our level of Imaan (Faith level). Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, When Muslims fast during daylight hours. Ramadan is often called 'Month of the Quran’ Because in this Month, the Quran was revealed to the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him and his progeny), a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and criterion between right and wrong.