Don't be tied to your home or office computer. Send and receive e-mails, edit documents, surf the web, manage files and do hundred other things that you usually do on your desktop, even when you are on a business trip or stuck in a traffic jam.
Simply install mobile application on your Android and RDM+ Desktop on the remote computer and RDM+ is ready to use. No need to adjust any firewall or router settings.
"In a short time, your desktop's screen will be displayed on your Android phone and you can pretty much do whatever it is that you want to do."
Why RDM+ is really a must-have tool for you?
- Sometimes you need to check or edit your documents, and your computer is nowhere near you. Do it easily using familiar mouse commands, standard Windows and Mac hotkeys. Pinch to zoom in/zoom out.
- Copy, rename, delete files, send them from PC to your Android and vice versa with built-in file manager.
- System Manager: see how your desktop is doing while you are away from home. Check and change system settings, execute command line commands, control running processes.
- Works via both WiFi and carrier data network.
- Ultimate security level makes your data exchange absolutely safe. Master password protects list of your computers, so even if your device is stolen or lost, noone could access your information.
- Easy access for enterprise users through NAT and Firewall as well as for individual users with dynamic IPs.
- No hidden costs. Application price is a one-time fee. Connect to any number of your desktop computers without any additional charges.
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French and Italian.
Note: Free RDM+ Desktop application should be installed on each computer you want to have access to.
Download it from rdmplus.com web site.
Supports Intel-based Macs running on Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion,
Microsoft Windows 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / 2008 / 7.
Retina display (HiDPI mode) is not yet supported.
Keywords: remote, desktop, access, control, file, system, manager, shutdown, administration, hotkeys, service, rdmplus, windows, mac
Video streaming at up to 30 frame per second with audio, enjoy game, movie and TV from your PC or MAC. WebCam also supported.
Easily manage your computers with AVStreamer HUB Server on single account that it will automatically search your PC or MAC without configuring network settings.
[ Main Feature ]
* Desktop Streaming and Remote Control
* Multimedia Streaming with playback speed control
* Camera / TV Tuner Streaming ( PC )
[ Additional Feature ]
* Zoom and Scaling Screen
* Gesture Customizing
* Custom Keyboard Customizing
* Track Pad Mode
* Video Playback Speed Control / Rate Control
* Support Dual Monitor
* Support Bluetooth
* Support TV-Out
[ Special Feature : Built-in Multimedia Player ]
* Supports PIP ( Picture in Picture ) mode to display desktop streaming screen and multimedia streaming screen simultaneously. Built-in Multimedia player support Camera, TV Tuner and video files that OS supports. For more detail of supporting media formats and device, please visit our website.
[ Requirements and Restrictions ]
* AVStreamer Server must be downloaded and installed on PC or MAC from our website (http://eplayworks.com)
* Windows XP SP2 or above, Vista, Windows 7 32 bit/64bit, Windows 8
* Core 2 Duo processor or higher is recommended.
* Mac SnowLeopard and Lion, Mountain Lion
* Any network firewall may block the connection if you don't allow "AVStreamer Server" manually.
* Dual-Core, Android 4.0(Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher is recommended.
keywords: avplayer, avstreamer, avstreamerhd, remote, remote control, remote desktop, vnc, rdp, remote access, desktop, video, movie, tv, stream, streamer, av,
**** REQUIRES FREE SERVER SOFTWARE INSTALLED FROM BELOW ****
*** Problems with mouse on HTC One ***
Sadly I do not have an HTC One to test with so I am unable to resolve the issue at this time. If anyone has a One they would like to donate to the cause then email firstname.lastname@example.org. This software is FREE so I cannot buy a device for testing.
Wake the PC up or put it to sleep. **** requires wake-on-lan supported device ****
Send quick launch icons directly to the client.
Touchpad mouse functionality with left / right click and scroll capability.
Custom media, browser and arrow keyboards.
Moving the mouse can be achieved by touching and moving your finger anywhere inside the mouse pad (section where the hand is pointing).
Left Click by tapping or "quick clicking" with one finger anywhere inside the mouse pad section.
Right Click by holding one finger on the mouse pad and tapping or "quick clicking" with another finger anywhere inside the mouse pad section.
Scrolling inside applications can be done by pressing and holding with your index finger, then with your middle finger touch and slide up or down.
Quick Launch applications which the server sends are located at the top bar. Click the icons controls applications on the server. You can also have the remote device sleep by pressing the power icon on the far left **** Windows Vista and above ****.
Keyboard input can be loaded by clicking the keyboard icon inside the launch bar or by using Android's built in menu button and selected "Standard Keys".
Extended Keys can be loaded by clicking Android's built in menu button and selected the desired keyboards. You should have built in shortcut keys for browser actions, media actions and arrow keys.
Settings for mouse speed, click speed and scrolling speed can be changed via the Android menu key from the server view of the app.
INTERNET - Needed for communicating with the server software. Only local communication is needed. No data is transmitted or received from anything other than the desktop software.
WIFI-STATE - Needed to check the IP and connectivity information so communication can be established with the server software.
All you need is a standard web browser (! the latest Chrome or Firefox !) and Remote Desktop will allow you interact with your phone as easily as a PC.
✓ files, gallery, bookmarks explorer
✓ send sms
✓ desktop workspace environment
✓ remote terminal
KW: MobileTab, Remote Desktop, files upload/download, SMS, Web Desktop, File sync, AirDroid, Cloud
Start remote desktop server on your pc. Download it from our web site!
Download remote desktop client on your smartphone.This is the download market page.Sit down, relax and control.
Include Open camera remote option!
Our unique data compression technology displays your PC desktop in full resolution at 30 frames per second. Watch all media that are playable on your computer, including Flash videos, DVDs, Windows Media Player and more. Compared to RDP and VNC implementations Kinoni Remote Desktop is over 2x faster.
Kinoni Remote Desktop is very simple to set up; anyone can do it! After one-time setup you can access your computer from anywhere using WiFi, 3G or 4G connection. No need to setup firewall, port forwarding or any other technical details.
Application is built with the same level of security standards required by financial institutions. All your data and passwords are always fully secured via industry standard SSL-AES encryption.
• Fast: 30 frames per second video makes watching movies and playing games perfectly smooth
• Native resolution support: Full resolution display to see every single detail crystal clear
• Easy setup: After simple one-time setup your computer can be accessed from anywhere
• Enterprise-grade security: Keeps your session and data safe with SSL encryption
• Auto-discovery: Use Google account to access your computer when everywhere using 3G/4G network
• Usability improvements like kinetic scrolling and scroll bars make navigating computer desktop quick and easy
• Compatible with any application on your PC: Use Office applications, access full desktop browser with Flash and Java support
• Watch movies from Youtube, Hulu, Netflix, DVD and Windows Media Player
• Control unlimited number of PCs
• 400% zoom to see details and work without straining your eyes
• Works smoothly over WiFi, 3G and 4G networks thanks to adaptive data compression
• Supports international keyboard layouts and external Bluetooth keyboard
Kinoni Remote Desktop Pro (In-App Purchase)
• Audio support: CD quality stereo audio to play music, watch movies and enjoy PC games
• No advertisement
***** - ".. almost like Splashtop but free"
***** - "Very good for video playback"
• Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
• For best performance a dual-code CPU is recommended
• Please see our website for answers to most common questions
• Support is available via email@example.com
KEYWORDS: Remote Desktop, RDP, RDS, VNC, RemoteApp, Terminal Service, VPN
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen right on your Android device live and control the mouse. You can customize the resolution up to Full HD.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader and Windows Media Center.
Easily navigate through long websites like Facebook, 9gag or something similar.
Shutdown the PC from your bed or use the most common keyboard shortcuts to work faster.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
Display and control computer desktop over wifi network on your android device intuitively.
Use as wireless keyboard and touchpad (with display) or other various task for convenient.
+ full screen display & fit to screen size
+ no floating icons & black bar
+ swipe up for keyboard
+ easy access with screen border control
+ rotatable mouse input
+ touch-pad with adjustable speed
+ modifier key support
+ customize able input control
+ portrait and landscape mode
+ support realvnc, ultravnc, tightvnc or others
+ support windows, mac, linux or others
+ free with 3 profiles and more
Rate and share, TQ
VNC wireless remote desktop viewer
Remote Keyboard allows you to connect your desktop computer's keyboard via wlan (can be forwarded over USB via ADB) to your android device and control it comfortably through any telnet client.
* Copy&Paste text from Droid to PC and vice versa.
* Share text with the app to automatically send it to the client.
* Emoji support through word substitution (requires a Jelly Bean device with the according fonts; Definition lists available on the website).
* Build in ROT13 scrambler.
* Put favorite apps on Speeddial (launch them with the function keys).
* Password protection
After installing the Remote Keyboard on your device, you must enable it as an input method. The app will guide you through the process.
On the PC side, you will need a telnet client to make the connection. Telnet comes pre installed on all major operation systems. Windows users (Vista and later), however, need to explicitly enable it via the control panel or (preferably) install a 3rd party telnet client like PuTTY.
Remote Keyboard is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to spend me a coffee, please visit my website.
AndroidTapp - "im Remote Desktop is a very powerful app for anyone who wants or needs to access home or work machines on the go...this is a must-have app"
AndroidAppDictions - "im Remote Desktop is fantastically done...we give it a Thumbs Up."
Crazy Mikes apps - 'I tested this app on my HTC Thunderbolt and found it to be very quick...in addition they provide awesome customer support'
im Remote Desktop lets you take control of your PC from anywhere in the world right from your Android Android or tablet. Run your applications remotely, access your files, even launch a presentation.
2 versions, you choose!
Lite - is ad supported
Pro - same as im Free but No ads
ABOUT im Remote Desktop
-Control all your PC’s, Servers, files and programs remotely from anywhere in the world using your Android or tablet! Works over 3g, WiFi, 4g External networks!
-Control 1 PC to 100 – im Remote Desktop / RDP gives you access to all your machines
-View the computers screen on your mobile display, take real time control of the mouse and keyboard. Have it all!
What’s under the hood as standard?
Multiple Monitor support | Multitouch pinch Zoom of the remote machine screen | The fastest speed in comparison tests | Android Honeycomb/ Tablet ready | Support for Android 1.6 up | Support for Windows (excluding Home editions) | Multitasking support | 1-Click to connect | Works over 3G, 4G and WiFi External networks
INDUSTRY LEADING SECURITY
NLA (Network Level Authentication)
TLS security methods
RDP 256-bit encryption
128-bit SSL encryption
SUPPORT | QUESTIONS?
Why not pop us a mail if you have any questions...? We would love to hear from you...
Team im - take control.
Use your smartphone or tablet to control your Linux or OS X computer (Windows support coming soon!) in graphical mode or Secure Shell (terminal) mode.
Use your hardware keyboard, USB mouse or plain soft keyboard with auxiliary keys (Ctrl, Alt, etc).
Fully supports ASUS line of Transformer tablets (also replaces Search Button with Alt and Menu Button with Windows/Command).
Save as many bookmarks as you like.
No additional software required.
No ads whatsoever!
Supports Linux and OS X through VNC with ARD authentication.
Supports Secure Shell (SSH).
RDP support for Windows coming soon!
This app lets you send links to your web browser. It also works with Youtube videos that won't open in mobile devices.
From any application which shares text, choose “share” option. A list of applications which can receive text will be shown, choose PhoneToDesktop. You will see a notification while PhoneToDesktop sends the text. When the text is sucessfully sent, the notification goes away.
To see your sent texts in your desktop or notebook, choose Tasks in Gmail. You can see the list of sent texts under the "PhoneToDesktop" list.
NEW: Install our Google Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/oifdfchgmkfglcccmkoofhbnmkdlbgag
Included remote controls are:
-Mouse (Multitouch touchpad)
-Keyboard (Live | Manual)
-Speech recognition (Text | Commands) (Pro version)
-Media player (iTunes | Windows Media | VLC Player | ...) (Pro version)
-Slideshows (PowerPoint | Adobe Reader | Impress | ...) (Pro version)
-Scrolling (9gag | Default)
-Shortcuts (shutdown | close window | ...) (Pro version)
The needed Remote Control Server is available for free:
Facebook fans can test the Pro version for free:
It is an ideal tool for Managers, Professionals, Students and Teachers to give Presentations while using their smartphone as a Remote Control.
Please follow these steps to use WiFiCheema
1) Install WiFiCheema on your smartphone
2) Install WiFiCheema Server available at Download page of
http://wificheema.umaircheema.com on your computer.
(PC, Mac and Linux versions of server are available)
3)After installing and running WiFiCheema server please note down the IP address displayed by the WiFiCheema server.
4)Launch WiFiCheema client on your smartphone
5)Now add the IP address obtained from the server in the space provided and press the CONNECT button to view your Desktop on your phone's screen.
6) Press the MODE button on WiFiCheema Server to use your phone's screen as remote Mouse for your Computer.
Touch anywhere on your smartphone screen to move cursor to that location on your computer.
Touch and Release to emulate single click of computer mouse.
To emulate Mouse Double Clicks when items are selected on Desktop Press the Menu Button on your Android smartphone or Tablet and press MODE button to start Double Click mode.
Pressing MODE button in the menu will deactivate the Double Click mode."
To move between Presentation slides use the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons OR press Menu and use NEXT and PREVIOUS buttons."
Ever forget to turn your lights off when you are away from home? How about turn the outdoor floodlights on but didn't feel like walking back downstairs to turn them on? Now you can! All you need is Lightswitch certified server and the supporting home automation hardware. Lightswitch consists of two pieces...a server piece which runs in your house and the client piece which runs on your Android.
The purpose of this program is simple: to allow control of your home automation devices from your Android with the touch of a finger.
More from developer
Are you always on the road travelling from one meeting to another? Trying to be at two different places at the same time? With ISL Groop you can host and join an online meeting from your Android device. Download the ISL Groop - Online Meetings app and attend a meeting from anywhere.
Host a new meeting in seconds. Email invitations and meet online with anyone across different locations in real time. Communicate with other meeting participants face to face via video conference, or live chat. Share slides, drawings, or live screen.
- Online meeting from your Android phone or tablet.
- Send a meeting invitation link by text message or email.
- Connect with other meeting participants in seconds.
- See video thumbnails of all meeting participants.
- View a full screen video of a speaker.
- Turn on/off a camera and a mic.
- Use VoIP and video conferencing.
- Public or private instant messaging (live chat).
- Share slides, drawings, or live screen.
- Cross-platform support.
- ISSC Turbo Desktop Sharing technology for watching a live computer screen.
- Secure encrypted by symmetrical AES 256 Bit SSL.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING:
- Download the ISL Groop app and join an online meeting for free.
- Follow an invitation link in a text message or an email. Or start the ISL Groop app and enter the session code provided by the meeting organizer.
HOW TO HOST A MEETING:
- Start the ISL Groop app on your Android device and use your ISL Online account to log in.
- Tap the plus icon to host a new meeting. Or start a previously scheduled meeting.
- For the best audio experience, please plug a headset into your Android device.
Start a new meeting in seconds. Email invitations and meet online with anyone across different locations in real time.