Discover the world’s coolest insider tours and activities with Viator - one of National Geographic’s “Favorite On-The-Road Apps.” Viator, a TripAdvisor company, puts exclusive access to thousands of destinations in the palm of your hand, as well as 600,000+ user reviews and photos. It’s like ordering off the secret menu for travel.
From the (incredibly popular) Skip the Line passes at popular attractions like the Eiffel Tower and Empire State building, to private VIP experiences at iconic locations like the Sistine Chapel, the Viator app does the heavy lifting so you can do the heavy vacationing.
TRAVEL LIKE AN INSIDER
• Select your location, or choose from over 1,500 destinations worldwide.
• Browse over 20,000 top-rated tours, activities and attractions.
• Pinpoint your location on our interactive map and find the best stuff to do, wherever you happen to be.
• See that long line? Skip it with a click.
• Like to travel, hate to plan? Book instantly, same-day.
• Full-screen local videos let you check out tours and attractions and say “That looks awesome/stupid”
before you do/don’t do them.
• Viator offers exclusive deals and a low price guarantee, so you know you’re getting the bestest for the
• Show-and-go with paperless vouchers
We’re humbled by some great press and awards we’ve received:
“Viator is the most venerable and polished of the tour-and-activity sites.” – BBC.com
“Viator gives you ideas about what to do when you get to a particular location – whether it’s a themed tour or a party in a park, the app...is packed with tips for wherever in the world you happen to be.” – MSN
"Whether it’s San Francisco or Bora Bora, everyone wants to travel like a local. Viator offers “insider” deals on tours and activities around the world. It promises to let users “skip the lines” at a discount, and happy reviewers back that claim." – Fast Company
"Viator helps you find and book tours and activities in more than 1,000 cities around the world. It’s not just the big mass-tourism options on display, either, with private bookings available to see things like Sao Paolo’s graffiti or Istanbul’s Hagia Sophia.” – MacLife
Winner! Two categories of Travel Weekly's Magellan Award
• Gold Winner for Trip Planning
• Gold Winner for Travel Apps
• Locate and know the main Brazilian cities:
- Browse the thematic map of the city and discover the best places to visit;
- See information about cities and their main points of interest.
• Find your points of interest:
- Use intelligent search to see points of interest closest to you or according to your preferences;
- Search within the available categories: Dance, Drink, Enjoy, Food, Shop and Sleep.
- See photos, useful information, reviews and comments about the chosen points.
• Look for information about the desired event:
- Check out the official agenda;
- See news, details and what happens in the action selected dates.
• Plan your trip:
- Add points of interest and events in your travel schedule - Vivo Tour suggests the best day and time to visit a particular point of interest, from a schedule that allows a more practical displacement;
- Rate, comment and checkin the points already visited;
- Trace routes to the desired points.
• Keep in touch with your friends while traveling:
- Find friends and use the chat to talk with them;
- Send your location to a friend;
- See your friend’s timeline and see how he is enjoying his trip.
• The Vivo Tour is available in English and Portuguese versions and contains information about the cities of Belo Horizonte, Brasília, Cuiabá, Curitiba, Fortaleza, Manaus, Natal, Porto Alegre, Recife, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador and São Paulo.