Your Personal Money Diary
About the App
The following two types of user are mostly benefiting from the regular use of our App:
• Individuals, who look for a tool that allows them to manage all of their bank or credit card transactions in one place, where transactions can be earmarked to personal needs. Personalisation makes bland transaction data more meaningful to you, in a timely fashion.
• Couples, friends or legal guardians who shoulder a joint responsibility for money management or bill tracking. Going beyond personalisation, transactions can be shared with others in your virtual private room to better handle such social dilemma as maintaining visibility & transparency.
With iSpent19, your Personal Money Diary, you gain headspace as you get on with life and leave behind:
• the guilt of forgetting to check your bank statements,
• the frustration of not finding scattered information when needed,
• the fuss of having to cancel an insurance automatic renewal because you are charged a loyalty penalty.
Features - Personalising transactions
• See all your Current Accounts and Credit Cards in one place, no need to switch apps.
• View all your transactions in chronological order for easy reference.
• View your Regular Payments in one place, monthly or otherwise, for easier cashflow management.
• Tracking your online shopping for Deliveries, Exchanges or Returns with our pre-defined Shopping Journey tags plus a dedicated Monitored Space to keep an eye on transactions that require follow-up.
• Create your own Personal Tags to make any transactions more memorable for future reference.
• Find any transaction fast with the powerful Search or Filter features.
• Want to jot down your conversation with a bank or a merchant about a particular transaction? Why not add a Note next to it?
• Set a Reminder next to this year’s insurance payment transaction, so that you will be prompted ahead of next renewal to compare the market and have all current payment details to hand for benchmarking.
Features - Sharing transactions
• Create your own Private Room in My Lounge.
• Invite your other halves, housemates, minor or elderly family members whose finances are either jointly managed or require visibility for regular even-outs.
• Bring any transactions into the room for automatic tally-up or query/answer through the in-built chat feature.
We have spent the last 2.5 years making and testing this App before we get to present it to you for free. We welcome your feedback that will help us make its features more relevant to you. Our small but dedicated team of professionals would like to thank you for your thoughts, time, early adopter spirit and patience!
We encourage you to read the below. Boring stuff perhaps, yet for your benefit and our transparency.
Privacy Notice: https://ispent19.com/privacy-notice/