The official app of HDFC Bank for Android.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book, stop payment
And much, much more.
The stock markets can flip in seconds. That’s precisely the reason why you need a next generation powerful trading app to keep pace with the markets. The all New HDFC securities Android Trading App by HDFC securities Limited, is easier to use, easier to navigate with latest markets update, investment ideas, real time charts, and much more. It will redefine your investing experience. With HDFC securities Android Trading app, you can never miss a good trading or investment opportunity.
• Trade in Equity & Derivatives
• Stay on top of the Markets
• Get instant details of the stocks in single click.
• Get news and views that impact your stock investments
• Get notifications on key market events
• Conveniently track & trade with multiple watchlists
• Intraday real time Charting
• Instant access to trending investing ideas
• Just tap and find your next investment opportunity
• Locate our branch closest to you
• Brace for a holistic investment experience.
My Credit Cards will store all information related to your credit card on your android phone by automatically understanding the messages that the banks send to you without fail! Everytime you carry out a transaction or make a payment or a bill is generated for your credit card, your bank sends you a SMS informing you of that. Now, ourselves, with all thats going on in our lives and so many cards that we own anyway, it's next to impossible to keep a track of all this. They serve as good updates, but the only way for us to find out what our current unbilled is or how much payment needs to be made this month or anything else, the only way to do it maintain a ledger somewhere.
My Credit Cards simplifies all this. My Credit Cards reads these SMS, understands them and collates them in one place - on your android phone.
How does this work?
By itself! :)
On a more serious note, here's a description of how it works:
- It reads incoming SMS (on installation / update, it will read SMSs in your inbox)
- It sends the SMS to our server (This is a point of contention, we understand, hence, we've given our thought process below)
- The server understands the SMS and reverts with the key information from it
- The mobile application receives this information, performs the relevant tasks and stores the information on a local database
Thats it! Whenever you open the app, all information about your credit card is organized and waiting for you...
Which Credit Cards work with this app?
Currently, we support the following banks:
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- American Express
- Standard Chartered (Regular / Manhattan)
- American Express
- Axis Bank
We'll keep expanding this portfolio of supported cards - thanks to our policy of processing the SMS online on our server.
Why do we send your SMSs to our server?
First off, we never store / read any of your personal SMS.
Our objective : To provide a consistent and un-broken experience for our customers.
The problems :
1. Banks keep changing their SMS formats
2. Every bank sends 4-5 different kinds of SMSs - for transactions, for payments, for bill generation and then there are variations amongst these. Multiply that with the number of banks and we have a huge no of possibilities. Also, these are ever-changing possibiliities.
Our solution : We maintain the various "parsers" (a SMS format) on our server so that we can keep them updated. In which case, all the app needs to do is, send the SMS to the server and it will always know what to do with it.
Do we store any personal information about you?
No. At no point in time can we identify you with any personal information like your name, mobile no, your complete credit card no or your email address. The application generates a unique identifier on your phone the first time you run it and that is the only identification token that we have.
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android tablet (8 inch screens & above).
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android tablet. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds, including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book
And much, much more.
Banking with Axis Bank is now just a touch away with the New Axis Mobile – a simple, user-friendly, convenient and secure mobile banking application from Axis Bank.
Using the new Axis Mobile, you can now do Banking and much more!
1. View account summary, mini-statement for all your savings and credit card accounts.
2. View your credit card latest, unbilled and past statements. Pay your Credit Card bill online instantly.
3. Transfer fund (or Schedule payment) to Axis & Other Bank customers. Also transfer fund instantly 24x7 through IMPS facility.
4. Recharge instantly your Prepaid Mobile, Data Card and DTH.
5. Schedule/ Pay/ Auto-Pay your utility bills for more than 200 billers. View scheduled bills on your phone calendar.
6. Save your 10 frequent transactions as Favourites and pay them in 1 click in future
7. Personalise your account details, the menu options, navigation style and beneficiary list by adding an image for them (from Facebook, phone or by taking a picture).
8. Request for statement of your account, cheque book, cheque status and stop payment. Generate your MMID and OTP for IMPS P2M transactions
9. Tweet or Email feedback or Call Axis Bank from the application
10. View Important Messages, Personalized Offers sent by the Bank in your Inbox
11. Locate Axis Bank Branches and ATMs near you (through GPS) or search them by Location
12. View Offers for cards (credit & debit) and your Bank account. Tweet offers that you like.
13. View your eDGE Loyalty Reward points balance and redeem from over 500 exciting reward options.
14. View details of your loan accounts.
15. View your savings/current account statement
16. Register/Modify your Email ID
17. Register for E-statement
18. Schedule your Credit Card Bill Payment
Three Steps to install and start using Axis Mobile on your Android device
· Download Axis Mobile to your android device from Google Play Store.
Register either through your Internet Banking or Debit Card credentials.
· Enter the 8 digit Activation Code that you receive in your registered mobile number.
· Set a six digit mPIN that you would use every time to login to Axis Mobile. Remember this mPIN and do not share it with anyone.
You are now ready to bank with Axis Bank right from your Android device! For any other details please visit www.axisbank.com/axismobile
Note: Existing Axis Mobile users are advised to uninstall the earlier app and install this new app
For any feedback, queries or issues pertaining to Axis Mobile application please write to email@example.com.
• Link for Demat Balance on Home screen.
• Scripwise current Valuation in Demat Balance.
• Performance improvements.
• Effortless trading in equities and derivatives
• Instant stock quotes
• Automatic rate refresh
• Tracking of market movements
• Customizable watchlists
• Managing Order Book and Trade Book
• Viewing Demat Balance
This app can be used only by clients registered with AxisDirect.in.
----------------------Mobile Banking Smart Phone application for SBI Retail Internet Banking users--------------------------
State Bank Anywhere is State Bank of India’s retail internet banking based application for your smartphones. A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move. Download from Google Play store Only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application.
• Show case overview of 4 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF)
• Selection of account number
• Detailed account information
• Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
Intra-Bank (Within SBI) Transfer
Inter-Bank (Other Bank) Transfer (RTGS/NEFT/State Bank Group Transfer)
Quick Transfer using QR Code to Beneficiaries without registration
Credit Card (VISA) Transfer
IMPS Transfer (Person to Person/Person to Account)
Aadhaar /LPG Seeding to A/c Number for DBT
Cheque Book Request
• With Bill
• Without Bill
• View Biller
• Scheduled Bill
Top-up and Recharge
• Mobile Top-up
• DTH Recharge
• Transaction Enquiry
All you need :
• A smart phone with Android Operating System (OS 2.3 or above).
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• Existing SBI Retail (personal) Internet Banking Username and Password with Transaction Rights.
• Currently this app supports only State Bank of India Retail Internet Banking customers. Associate Banks’ internet banking users will not be able to use this app.
For complaints, please log into www.onlinesbi.com and click Customer Care >> Post Ticket. From the dropdown, select OnlineSBI on Mobile and choose sub category as OnlineSBI on Mobile related issues. Your ticket would be responded by our customer support team to your satisfaction. Please check the status of the ticket by logging into www.onlinesbi.com >> Customer Care> View Ticket.
For feedback & suggestions, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* No charges - Absolutely FREE
* User friendly interface with touch screen UI support
* Easy to register, download and start the using Baroda M Connect
* Secure way of transacting banking business
* No restriction on number of transactions. Cumulative maximum in a day is Rs.50000/-
* View the account balance, mini statement
* Funds transfer to accounts with Bank of Baroda & to other bank accounts through (IMPS & NEFT)
* Mobile recharge can be done
For Registration please visit your nearest BOB ATM / Branch, get your Application Password and mPIN for activating your Mobile Banking services
This is simple loan calculation tool. The tool helps user to quickly Calculate EMI and view payment schedule.
✓Easy and fast way to calculate your EMI
✓You can share the details of your EMI
✓You will get the statistical information about the EMI calculation
WHERE TO USE:
- Bank Loan
- Home Loan
- Car Loan
- Personal Loan
- Property Loan
- Mortgage Loan
Existing investors of Axis Mutual Fund having easyInvest ID need not register. The login is based on the easyInvet ID and password. Existing Axis Mutual Fund investors who are registering through the App can use the same Login ID and password for easyInvest login on our website as well
◦Goal Planning for every stage in life
◦Check latest NAV and request for historical NAV of Axis Mutual Fund schemes
◦Intuitive Portfolio holding view
◦Analyse Portfolio, Folio, Scheme and SIP returns
◦Request for account statement, Capital Gain Statement
◦Check Transactional email and SMS
◦Buy, Redeem, Switch or systematically invest
◦Set a transaction as favourite
◦View Profile information at folio level and Change Password
◦Stay informed with Quick Links & videos section
◦Connect with us via email, calling up or visiting our branches
We need your permission for-
Location: Google maps have been integrated to provide exact location of our Office in all locations
SD Card data: PDFs which are being downloaded, need to have a defined path to be saved on the device
Device ID: It is being tracked from security point of view for the online transactions from the app.
Call information: Helpline number of Axis Mutual fund is provided for instant assistance. This requires the permission to use investors call pad
• Account Summary
• Card Statement
• Unbilled Transactions
• Payment History
• Reward Point Summary
• Hot Deals
• Reward Catalogue, and much more.
If you do not have a SBI Credit Card Online User Id & Password yet, please log on to sbicard.com and register today!
With Find Bank IFSC Code Finder.mobile app you can search
=> IFSC Code
=> MICR Code
=> PIN Code
=> IFSC Code of all Indian & Private Banks
=> Bank Address
=> Contact No
=> Location on map
Our app has a list of more than 97000 bank branches across India for more than 162 banks.
=> Get IFSC and MICR codes from 162 banks across India
=> Comprehensive list of 97000 banks
=> Share IFSC Results on SMS or Whatsapp
Important Note: The data used in the app has been taken from RBI official website, please confirm any details shown in this app in case of doubt there can be mismatch possible.
Report any issue at email@example.com
Download ICICI Bank Mobile Banking - iMobile and enjoy it on your Android device.
iMobile is ICICI Bank's official mobile banking application.
ICICI Bank iMobile is a breakthrough innovation in banking where practically all Internet banking transactions can now be simply done on mobiles phones.
Easy, convenient and secure to use, iMobile offers a wide range of banking and informational services to make banking convenient for you, iMobile lets you transfer funds, pay bills; book travel such as airline tickets, train tickets and bus tickets. Our customers can also buy movie tickets; can recharge prepaid mobile and DTH; locate an ATM, and also do lot more while on the go.
The application covers Savings bank, Demat, Credit Card and Loan accounts.
iMobile is the fastest way for Bill Pay. ICICI Bank offers Mobile Banking facility free of charge to customers. This mobile banking application also allows customers to transfer money using IMPS (Inter Bank Mobile Payment Service). iMobile has simplified mobile payments and mobile banking as never before. iMobile is a step towards Mobile Money and Mobile Wallets.
For more details on ICICI Bank Mobile Banking Visit http://www.icicibank.com/mobile-banking/index.html.
Legal Terms and Conditions : http://www.icicibank.com/terms-condition/terms-and-conditions.page?
NOTE : One time activation is mandatory after downloading the new app before logging in.
Activation Process for New PNB Mobile Banking App downloaded on handset :
1. Generate One Time Password (OTP) by sending a SMS SOTP to 5607040 through your mobile no. registered for mobile banking.
2. Invoke the downloaded application.
3. Click on Activate button.
4. Enter mobile banking user id.
5. Provide information for Date of Birth, Pin Code, Mother’s Maiden Name as provided while availing mobile banking facility.
6. If above information is provided correctly, system will prompt user to enter One Time Password (OTP) which was generated by the user by sending a SMS SOTP to 5607040.
7. Post successful validation user will be required to set MPIN (4 digit numeric no.) to login into the application subsequently.
1. Before downloading/activating Apps customers are requested to check availability of stable internet connection on their mobile handsets.
2. One Time Password (OTP) is normally delivered immediately. If OTP is not received within reasonable time, customer will have to regenerate OTP as per procedure provided above. OTP is mandatorily required during activation process
3. MPIN set by you will be used for login into the application once activation process is successfully completed, so kindly don’t forget MPIN set by you.
4. If MPIN is forgotten, customer will have to do the Activation Process all over again as per above steps
You are requested not to follow any link/E-Mail requesting to share your Bank Details, Personal Details, User ID and Password, One Time Passwords (OTP) etc. Our Bank never asks for such information from its customers. Please report any such incident at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries/clarifications, please contact our 24 hr Contact Centre at 1800 180 2222 / 1800 103 2222 (Toll free numbers), 0120 2490000 (Tolled number) or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM / Branch or Internet Banking
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose 'Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration'
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
Option 3: Internet Banking customers of State Bank of India can complete the registration process through OnlineSBI.
* Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank's account)
* Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
* Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
* Cheque Book request
* Demat Account Enquiry
* Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
* Mobile Top up
* M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
* Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS
RETA imports all the events from your Google Calendar and tracks the location of the meeting participants in real-time. It starts tracking on the day of the meeting. RETA also allows participants to take pictures and email it to the participants. It also silences the phone while the meeting is on and later reverts back after the meeting.
How to use?
• Sign into RETA with your Gmail account. RETA will show you the list of accounts configured on your phone, you may pick one of the accounts to sign in.
• RETA will now list all the meetings scheduled for next one month. You may click on any one the meeting and start checking the ETA of the participants.
• If there are no events listed, create some events from Google Calendar. Make sure that you have set a location of the event from the map to use RETA effectively with navigation support.
• Clicking on the map on the markers will allow you to find nearby points of interest and routes to those places.
• RETA will allow tracking ETA only for the meetings scheduled for the current day.
• RETA Options menu
o Search : Allows you to look for events within a given time period.
o Create Events: Allows you to schedule events within RETA which will be sync’d with your Google Calendar.
o Feedback : Allows you to send feedback from the app to the support team
o Rate This App : Takes you to Google Play, where you can rate this app.
*If there are any issues, we would recommend email our support rather than leaving feedback on Google Play, as that will not help us resolve the issue.
o Settings :
*“Run in the background” – If turned ON, the app will run in the background updating your location to other invitees of the meeting.
*“Update your location” – Set the frequency at which the app reports your location information to other participants
*"Auto Silent Mode” – If turned ON, your phone will be put into silent mode during the meetings and later reverted back after the meeting.
o Refresh : Reloads the meetings from Google Calendar
If there are any issues or suggestions, please email our support team at "firstname.lastname@example.org" rather than leaving feedback on Google Play, as that will not help us resolve the issue or reach you for any clarifications.
• Requires WIFI or Data connection as this app connects to RETA server.
• Requires you to have Gmail account as it collects meeting data from Google Calendar
• Requires GPS to get location co-ordinates