Banks charge hidden fees and use unfair exchange rates. Now there’s a solution.
We use real currency exchange rates to help expats, foreign students and businesses transfer money online securely, conveniently, and at a very low cost.
· Send money abroad at the lowest possible cost
· 90% cheaper than your bank
· Avoid hidden fees – no nasty surprises
· Fastest way to transfer money abroad
· Send money with your debit card
CARD.com cardholders can use our smartphone apps to gain access to their card information in a convenient form while on the go. The app lets you:
* Check your balance
* View your account activity on the transaction history screen
* Find nearby cash reload locations
* Find nearby surcharge-free ATMs
* Get instructions and routing number / DDA number for setting up direct deposit, Paypal, and bank transfer connections.
* Get access to support resources
Your CARD.com Visa® Prepaid Card is accepted worldwide. Use it everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted!
The maps feature doesn't work well on Android 2.3. We're working to make that a better experience in the future.
More from developer
RETA imports all the events from your Google Calendar and tracks the location of the meeting participants in real-time. It starts tracking on the day of the meeting. RETA also allows participants to take pictures and email it to the participants. It also silences the phone while the meeting is on and later reverts back after the meeting.
How to use?
• Sign into RETA with your Gmail account. RETA will show you the list of accounts configured on your phone, you may pick one of the accounts to sign in.
• RETA will now list all the meetings scheduled for next one month. You may click on any one the meeting and start checking the ETA of the participants.
• If there are no events listed, create some events from Google Calendar. Make sure that you have set a location of the event from the map to use RETA effectively with navigation support.
• Clicking on the map on the markers will allow you to find nearby points of interest and routes to those places.
• RETA will allow tracking ETA only for the meetings scheduled for the current day.
• RETA Options menu
o Search : Allows you to look for events within a given time period.
o Create Events: Allows you to schedule events within RETA which will be sync’d with your Google Calendar.
o Feedback : Allows you to send feedback from the app to the support team
o Rate This App : Takes you to Google Play, where you can rate this app.
*If there are any issues, we would recommend email our support rather than leaving feedback on Google Play, as that will not help us resolve the issue.
o Settings :
*“Run in the background” – If turned ON, the app will run in the background updating your location to other invitees of the meeting.
*“Update your location” – Set the frequency at which the app reports your location information to other participants
*"Auto Silent Mode” – If turned ON, your phone will be put into silent mode during the meetings and later reverted back after the meeting.
o Refresh : Reloads the meetings from Google Calendar
If there are any issues or suggestions, please email our support team at "email@example.com" rather than leaving feedback on Google Play, as that will not help us resolve the issue or reach you for any clarifications.
• Requires WIFI or Data connection as this app connects to RETA server.
• Requires you to have Gmail account as it collects meeting data from Google Calendar
• Requires GPS to get location co-ordinates