MediSitu is the premier Medical Conference directory dedicated to providing conference attendees with high-quality conference information, the ability to rate and review events, and a top tier search engine to find events in your areas of interest. Designed and run by a Medical Professionals, We are pleased to present MediSitu, the world’s most comprehensive and up-to-date medical conference database and information resource, specifically created for Health Care Professionals.
Medical Conferences on MediSitu are viewed by thousands of people interested in attending various industry conferences worldwide. Each Medical Events is evaluated by a community of volunteer editors prior to publication to our directory. Directory submissions must meet certain standards before they are considered for listing. The community is dedicated to providing high-quality conference information with a search engine powered by google that allows you to search the site for targeted conference topics. And the directory is dedicated to helping researchers in all areas of medical be more engaged with the research community.
Let’s Download and make your medical conference and event experience more easily organized with MediSitu.
- Find speakers and abstracts that align with your interests, then add relevant sessions to your schedule.
- Keep up with the latest news about the conference including general information and program
- View conference sponsors and exhibitors
- Vote in the Weary Dunlop Award and Battlefield Gallery
- Access venue and city maps
- Download presentations post conference and access post conference surveys
Navigate the conference with ease, and don't miss a second of the ambitious program and influential speakers at this premier military medicine conference, to be held 1 – 3 November 2013 in Adelaide.
For information, visit www.amma.asn.au/amma2013
This year’s conference will again focus on moving the profession of physical therapy forward in a dynamic health care environment. The conference will also have an added event of a community project, “TPTA CARES,” that will allow exhibitors and participants to join together in a meaningful experience in volunteerism. The involvement of each physical therapist, physical therapist assistant, and student is vital in continuing our success in meeting the challenges that face health care.
Keywords: TPTA, Texas Physical Therapy Association, Annual Conference, 2012, AC2012
· Welcome note to attendees
· Conference agenda
· Speaker profiles
· Access to presentations
1. Conference Topics
2. International, Regional and Local Faculty
3. Conference Committees members
4. Scientific Program
6. Conference & Workshop Registration from the Application.
7. Special Conference Notifications
8. Hotels and Visa Information for Kuwait
9. Venue Details with Location Map
10. Push Notifications of different events.
11. General Tourism Information about Kuwait
12. Sharing the application of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email & SMS.
13. After the Conference users will be able to View Conference Videos, Photos and Presentations.
The SPH CME Conference 2013 mobile App key features:
- Full Speaker List
- Course Schedule
- Exhibitors and Session Supporter Information
- Registration Details
- Local City Guide
- Access to Email notes and documents
The AAMSE 2013 mobile application allows you to browse through the presentations and exhibitors.
You can even share information with attendees and colleagues with in app tweeting and emailing.
At the 2012 VHA Leadership Conference, you will find specific, practical ways to elevate your performance in multiple areas of your organization – from the C-suite to the OR, from nursing to pharmacy.
This three-day conference will offer new ways to boost productivity and efficiency. Smart ideas to inspire your team to higher levels of excellence. Advanced tools to improve clinical outcomes. And innovative processes to adapt successfully to health care reform.
Join hundreds of leaders from health care organizations across the U.S. as we tackle the biggest issues in a big way. This is your opportunity to mingle with your colleagues, share real-world solutions and remove obstacles together. It is entirely appropriate that we are holding the conference in Denver, the Mile High City, as we seek to manage the many challenges we face.
--Explore some of the most pressing issues in the health care industry today – as well as forward-thinking ways to manage and overcome them.
--Join together with your colleagues from other VHA member organizations to share ideas and insights.
--Learn from the experiences of keynote speakers who have faced
The app features the following:
- A conference program.
- A social events program.
- Information about conference competitions.
- Information about the World Summit Event.
- Useful contacts.
- Links to conference social media.
You can choose Medical Conferences on Country wise and Specialty Wise.
Specialties include Anesthesia,Cardiology,Dental,Dermatology,Diabetes,Diagnostics,Emergency Medicine,ENT,Speech Therapy, Quality - NABH/NABL , Nephrology, Neurology , Nuclear Medicine, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Pediatrics, Pulmonology,Respiratory,Radiology/Imaging,Surgery,Trade Shows, Urology, Etc.
More from developer
The mobile ESHG conference App is your personal assistant during the conference. You can navigate through the conference program "by day" or "by session type" and plan your personal agenda. The latest information about the conference is always available via automatic updates.
Other features include:
• Select individual presentations and scroll through the abstracts
• Add and remove individual presentations to your personal agenda
• Add notes to the presentations; eMail and print them
• Full text search function with results for papers and sessions
• "What's On" function takes you to the the presentations currently on schedule
• More information about the conference, the venue, a detailed program in PDF format and more
• Push notifications: Stay up to date and get notified on the start of main sessions or on program changes
We wish all participants a successful conference and are looking forward to assisting you personally during the conference.