★ The license is memorized separately with the free download version, please remember what you bought.
Chaozhuyin is the best Chinese phonetic symbol Input Method (Bopomofo IME) on Android platform. It is very easy to use with zero learning curve.
● To input a Chinese phrase, you only need to input the first phonetic symbol of each word, and you can add any remain symbols arbitrarily to narrow down the candidates you may want.
● Provide several kinds of skins and colors of the soft keyboard. Keyboard and font size can be adjusted freely.
● NEW! Proximity correction: it'll smartly guess what word or phrase you want to input from neighbor keys.
● NEW! Swiping keyboard!
● NEW! English input method.
● NEW! Keyboard fan-shaped selector.
● NEW! Candidate selection dropdown.
● NEW! You can remove your user phrase now. (By swiping down on the phrase to be deleted.)
● NEW! Yitian keyboard layout.
● NEW! Up/down/left/right arrow keys, and voice recognition button.
● NEW! Move the system phrase database file to and from SD card.
● NEW! Backup/restore user phrase by yourself.
● With great functionality of word or phrase guessing.
● Lexicon contains all the cities, streets, and roads name all around Taiwan.
● Support mobile and tablet devices, support hard keyboard.
● Able to import Chinese names in your contacts.
● Able to output Simplified Chinese.
● Support Android 2.3+.
*** One of the “12 best Android apps of 2014” - Karissa Bell, Mashable ***
Minuum is best known for:
★ SLOPPY TYPING — Type surprisingly fast and delightfully sloppy
★ SMART EMOJI — Always have the right emoticon right at your finger tips
★ SHAPESHIFTING — Save screen space, enable one-handed typing or reposition your keyboard entirely
Spend 15 seconds with the introductory tutorial and you'll be able to start typing with Minuum—instantly. The more you type, the better Minuum gets.
Download language modules and quickly switch between them. We currently support:
• More coming soon!
Minuum is always finding ways for you to enjoy your screen space through brand new bonus panels:
★ CURSOR CONTROL — Tweak your texts, emails, and posts with ease
★ CLIPBOARD TOOLS — Quickly cut, copy and paste
★ SEARCH & SHARE — Instantly access thesaurus, dictionary, search, and share
★ EMOJI—Express yourself better with immediate access to all 856 emoticons
★ TYPING SPEED — Monitor your typing speed
SMART WATCH SUPPORT
Minuum is the ideal keyboard for the small screens of smart watches. To try Minuum on your smart watch, sign-up for our smart watch mailing list: http://minuum.com/watch
The Minuum keyboard for touchscreens is the first step toward a "type anywhere" future. Smart watches are just the beginning. Soon Minuum will let you type in ways you never imagined. For more information: http://www.minuum.com
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• FAST SLOPPY TYPING
Type fast without worrying about precision, thanks to ridiculously smart auto-correction that learns as you type.
• MORE SCREEN SPACE
Recover more than half of the touchscreen space you lose when using traditional virtual keyboards.
• HELP FOR THE LARGE-FINGERED
Use key magnification for precise letter, number, and punctuation entry—very useful if you have large fingers.
• DIFFERENT ALPHABET ARRANGEMENTS
Choose from alternate keyboard layouts—such as “QWERTZ,” “AZERTY,” “A-Z.”
• EXPANSION TO FULL-SIZED KEYBOARD
Drag on the candidates bar to quickly switch between mini and full-size modes (useful for URLs and passwords).
• SMART WORD PREDICTION
Speed up your typing via suggestions from a predictive engine that learns from your word list, word combos, and language use patterns.
• SMART EMOJI
Swipe the word predictions left to find your Smart Emoji suggestions. Learn more about "the quest for the perfect emoji" here: http://goo.gl/sxQT9w
• VOCABULARY CONTROL
Minuum learns from your vocabulary, and lets you delete words from your dictionary though a pop-up display.
• RAPID GESTURE SHORTCUTS
Slide your fingers to the corners for quick, convenient access to all your features via pop-up keys.
• VOICE TYPING
Enter text hands-free via Google Voice Typing for voice-to-text typing when performing other activities.
• REAL MULTITASKING
If you’ve got split-screen capability, multitask more effectively as a result of extra screen space.
Visit http://support.minuum.com to:
• Share ideas with the Minuum community
• Give product feedback
• Get help
ABOUT OUR NAME
Some people call us “Minum” or the “Minimum” keyboard but an easy way to remember the Whirlscape™ Minuum™ Keyboard is to think of a continuum of letters taking up minimal space.
For updates, join our mailing list at http://eepurl.com/zwd8T
It support to input Emoji symbol in everywhere such as Sms/Instagram/Twitter/Whatsapp/Facebook and send emoji to iPhone ,Galaxy S6, Galaxy Note 4, xPeria Z2 for display.
Type fast,easily and smart keyboard with many emoji, smiley emoticons,swype and Android capability.
- Full OS 9 Emoji, Smiley and Emoticon display & More than 3000 emoji
- Emoji Keyboard: support messaging emoji to iphone device
- Auto Correction
- Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
- Suggest contact names
- Next word suggestions and current word completions
- Sliding input (Input a word by sliding through the letters)
- Auto-capitalization (Capitalize the first word of each sentence)
- Configure capital and lower case display in setting
- Support Nexus 5 & kitkat android 4.4
- Phone Keyboard Emulator
- Support re-size layout
Some emojis can't support by android, but all other devices can see these.
Touchsquid knows you like to watch movies and TV shows on your Media PC or HTPC using apps like Windows Media Center, XBMC and Netflix.
This app turns your Android tablet into an awesome wireless mouse and keyboard. A breeze to set up and use.
It has a large track pad area, pop-up keyboard for text, and the extra keys that windows has but Android lacks. There is even a Windows Media Center button!
The Windows Media Center Remote screen has all the shortcuts assigned to buttons with appropriate icons. You still get mouse control and keyboard access. Just touch the little remote icon.
Step 1: Buy this app and install it.
Step2: Download and install our free Windows server from www.touchsquid.com/MediaPC (must be exact including Capitals. MediaPC not mediapc)
Run the server, and leave it minimized. You can open it to adjust the mouse speed if needed. Support for gestures as follows:
Single tap -- Left mouse click
Double Tap -- Left mouse double click
Long Touch -- Right mouse click
Two fingers slide UP/DOWN -- Scroll wheel
Relax, grab a snack and beverage and settle down for some fun.
KlearKeys is a highly customisable keyboard that allows you to create that unique look from seemingly endless possibilities. Turn your keyboard transparent and watch your favourite applications and websites come alive. From completely transparent to completely opaque, you decide exactly how transparent your keyboard is.
● Customise background colour and transparency
● Optional auto correct with customisable colours and size
● Select from dozens of key images
● Option to float keyboard
● Split keyboard layouts
● Layout with arrow keys
● Customise key text colour / size and apply shadow effects
● Customise keyboard size with separate values for portrait and landscape modes. Take up the entire screen if you wish!
● Optional TrueShift which makes the shift key behave like ones found on hardware keyboards
Phone versions available at -
Fed up with large cumbersome keyboards that take up all the room on your screen? No problem. KlearKeys lets you decide exactly how large the key text is, how large the keyboard is and where the keyboard is placed. It can even fill the entire screen if you wish!
Bored with grey keys on a grey background? No problem. KlearKeys lets you pick whatever colour you want for the keyboard background and key text. It also comes with dozens of different key images allowing you to get that look just right.
Do you miss the way the shift key works on your hardware keyboard? No problem. KlearKeys uses TrueShift technology that takes advantage of multi-touch screens by shifting keys when pressed and un-shifting them when released.
Ideal for tablets and large screen devices but works with any device running Android 3.1 and above. With numerous keyboard layouts (including split) configurable separately for portrait and landscape modes you have a highly customisable keyboard that allows you to create that unique look from seemingly endless possibilities.
Similar To: A.I.type, GO Keyboard, Perfect Keyboard, SlideIT, Smart Keyboard, SwiftKey, Swype, Thumb Keyboard, TouchPal, Ultra Keyboard, Float-n-split
The split-keyboard "floats" above the screen and can be located anywhere on the Tablet screen. It’s small, elegant and occupies almost no screen space, and it gets even better: users can move it and re-size it with intuitive drag and drop!
AI-Keyboard reduces the time you spend on typing- by 40%.
AI-Keyboard unique self-learning technology, allows to precisely predict the user’s words. It will learn to understand the user pattern of typing, predict the next word, and complete or correct words AS TYPED!
It can be customized to meet user experience based on user own style of typing.
AI-Keyboard is an easy to use, super smart keyboard to replace the standard one on your tablet.
The AI-Keyboard also includes:
• Drag and Drop it . The split-keyboard "floats" above the screen and can be located anywhere on your Tablet. It’s small, elegant and occupies almost no screen space.
• Take it Personal. We offer 8 FREE keyboard themes in addition to premium themes available on the market. Customize everything from key colors, background pictures and keyboard patterns; add a 5th raw to your keyboard to use letters and digits on the same time or resize the keyboard with a simple swipe.
• Stay Protected. User’s privacy is our main concern. We will never share user data or learn from password fields
• Have Fun. Try out the keyboard addictive typing mechanisms, making typing fun and enjoyable
• It warns the user when it corrects the text! Get a visual indication before auto-correction is applied, and a beep after the correction.
• It includes now customized web search capabilities.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, issues or suggestions.
AI-Keyboard provides prediction capabilities (pre-dictionaries) in the following languages:
• English (US)
• English (UK)
• French - français
• French (Canada)
• French (Luxemburg)
• Spanish – español
• Norwegian – norsk
• Portuguese – português
• Turkish – Türk
• Ukrainian - Український
• German - Deutsch
• French - français
• Italian - italiano
• Arabic - العربية
• Russian – русский
• Dutch – Nederlands
• Danish - danske
• Korean – 한국어
• Greek - ελληνικά
• Swedish - svensk
• Polish - polonez
• Romanian - român
• Latvian - Latvijas
• Hungarian - magyar
• Catalan - català
• Finnish - suomalainen
• Bulgarian - български
• Persian - فارسی
• Croatian - hrvatski
• Hebrew - עברית
AI-Keyboard also provides support for 15 additional layouts:
• Vietnamese - Tiếng Việt
• Azerbaijani - Azərbaycanca
• Czech - Čeština
• Georgian - საქართველოს
• Hindi - हिंदी
• Indonesian – Indonesia
• Latvian – Latvijas
• Serbian - Српски
• Thai - ภาษาไทย
لوحةالمفاتيح,كيبور,teclat,Tablet,klávesnice,tastatur,πληκτρολόγιο,teclado,صفحه کلید,näppäimistö,clavier,מקלדת,billentyűzet,tastiera,კლავიატურის,키보 드,tastatūra,klaviatūra,toetsenbord,klawiatura,клавиатура,тастатура,tangentbord, แป้นพิมพ์,klavye,клавіатура
Tag: A.I.type Keyboard free, A.I.type Keyboard Plus, A.I.type Emoji Keyboard plugin
Features in Free Version:
- Multitouch keyboard
- User dictionary, built-in dictionary
- Configurable auto correction
- Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
- Speech to text (select languages only)
- Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
- Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives
- Long press on "/" key in URL mode to bring up domains -
Features in paid version
- Internal themes, Gingerbread, Basic, IceCreamSandwich and more.
- Support of Better keyboard themes.
- Custom background image.
- Adjust keyboard height (in portrait).
- Touch to correct words (GB style, this feature doesn't exist in the original ICS keyboard).
- User dictionary editor.
- Auto space after punctuation.
- Suggestions also in search/URL fields.
- Alternative layouts (AZERTY,QWERTZ,Dvorak).
#About "collecting data" warning message:
That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the keyboard don't have permission to internet access.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
NEW in V1.6: Support for laser-scanner module in Gladius 5 devices from Arbor (see settings)
This keyboard scans and enters barcodes directly into input fields of arbitrary apps, portrait/landscape scanning and batch mode are supported. It reduces manual typing and eliminates copy and paste. A special key invokes the built-in camera barcode scanner, an external scanner-app or the laser-scanner module found in Gladius 5 devices.
The scanned bar-codes are automatically entered into the current text field of the target app. English, German, French, Spanish, Swedish, Finnish, Hebrew, Serbian Cyrillic and Russian keyboard layouts are available, the keyboard layout is adjusted according to the system language of your Android.
The app can be configured to use target-application specific control keys for cursor movements or to modify the keystroke simulation mode (useful for browser or remote desktop applications / RDP).
SECURITY: This app does not require Internet or SMS permissions. Your data is safe - spying/phishing/keylogging is impossible.
BUG REPORTS: In case of problems, questions or feature requests please contact email@example.com (E-Mail) / TECITSupport (Skype).
Many THANKS for your comments and ratings!
DEMO VERSION: A free demo with slight limitations is available in the Android Market. All features are identical. Just search for Apps published by TEC-IT.
It analyses pointer moves through a hexagon on the screen. When two hexagon faces are consecutively crossed, a new character is generated. It is very similar to ordinary writing but more efficient.
Hexogen keyboard doesn't use Internet connection, so all entries will remain with you.
Supported languages: English, Russian, German.
- writing, selecting, deleting, copying text
- easy access to the additional symbols
- resizing of keyboard
Free demo version is available on the Market, try it out to check app's suitability for you and your device.
Android Police: "A very interesting take on mobile input... give it a shot".
El androide libre: "A keyboard revolution".
The Guardian: "Is there room for another big third-party Android keyboard besides SwiftKey and Swype?".
Available in English, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian, French and German.
HOW TO USE
A video is worth 10,000 words so check it out to see how Keymonk works.
Keymonk was tested on Galaxy S2 and should work with any compliant text editor on any smartphone with good multi-touch support.
Some devices, including high-end devices, have defective multi-touch support. If you see the Keymonk touch indication circles flicker or change colors while sweeping with both fingers, that may be an indication that your device does not support multi-touch well.
Keep each finger at its side of the keyboard and avoid bumping them into one another since it might confuse the touch screen.
Keymonk might not work with particular text editors that are not compliant with the Android API. If you experience problems please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help me improve this software by sending feedback and error reports to email@example.com
Keymonk respects your privacy and does not collect any of your data.
1. Enable it in the "Settings / Language & keyboard / OneHand Keyboard"
2. Find a text input (mail app or message app), long press the text view.
3. When the popup comes up, select "Input method" and choose "OneHand Keyboard".
-For those who worried about collecting data warning.
The warning message is a part of the Android operating system that appears when any third party keyboard is enabled. so don’t worry about it!
- For suggestions in Český / Deutsch / English / Español / Français / Hebrew / Norsk Bokmål / Nederlands/ Polski / Português / Русский / Svenska languages, you need to install additional free language pack.
- How to install language pack: Go to "OneHand Keyboard Settings", select "Install Language Pack".
This keyboard is designed specially for users of wide-screen phones such as Samsung Galaxy Note. It's hard to type with one hand on those devices but OneHand Keyboard allows you to switch layouts with simple click and type your text with one hand without worries.
1. Three easy-switching layouts (left hand, right hand, both)
2. Multitouch keyboard
3. User dictionary, built-in dictionary
4. Auto correction
5. Speech to text
7. DPAD simulation (spacebar long-press for DPAD-CENTER)
Tags: one hand keyboard, side keyboard, Galaxy Note keyboard, gingerbread keyboard, keyboard for wide screen, one hand typing keyboard, reduce keyboard's width, smaller keyboard, shrinked keyboard
If you feel uncomfortable using tiny, frustrating buttons on your smartphone keyboard, then Simple Large Button Keyboard is the application for you. If you think QWERTY is not your cup of coffee, then don't worry. Simple Large Button Keyboard abolishes the QWERTY layout and switches to a simple layout where the alphabets A to Z are ordered in sequence. So, sit back and enjoy the ease of big buttons coupled with the most simple layout in the world.
Advantages of using Simple Large Button Keyboard:
» big buttons which result in ACCURATE typing
» simple layout (no more QWERTY)
» no fancy gimmicks such as sounds, suggestions, etc.
Designed for users who just want a normal keyboard. Go ahead, enjoy the simplicity!
Steps to configure the Simple Large Button Keyboard after installing the app,
1. Download & Install the application from Google Play
2. Go to Settings -> Language & input
3. In Keyboard & Input Methods, tick the Simple Large Button Keyboard option
4. Your keyboard is now enabled. To use it, open any application
5. Tap on the field where you wish to type
6. a. [Android 4.0 + ] A small keyboard icon will be displayed on the top left of the screen.
Drag the notification bar down and click 'Select input method'
b. [Android 1.6 - 2.3] Long press the editable text field and select 'Choose input method'
Select 'Simple Large Button Keyboard' as the preferred input method
7. Choose 'Simple Large Button Keyboard' and start typing to use the app.
To switch back to the default keyboard, just change it from the notification bar.
For details, check screenshots attached.
If you face any problems while configuring your keyboard, do not hesitate to email the developer. Your queries will be responded to on priority. Enjoy!
how to operate it. It trades finger bending and button misses for a bit of intelligence and mind bending!
1. Amazing SMS keyboard
This app will let you type and send SMS messages conveniently despite of
the tiny screen of the Sony SmartWatch, almost without errors or typos.
It has been tested on a Sony SmartWatch, but for SmartWatch 2 - only on
If it's the first app you install, see Sony's instructions in
2. How it works
The idea is similar to Keyboard-Relief keyboard for mobile
phones. You can install the trial version from here:
to get the idea of the 2 stage tapping - 1) select a group of letters 2) select
a letter in that group.
3. Most Important: How to use
There is a bright maneuver over Keyboard-Relief:
The SmartWatch' screen is too small to be divided into a keyboard
section and a text window. Thus a different approach has been applied.
The 9 keyboard buttons occupy the entire screen and are drawn as 9 dark gray
squares. Upon them the letter groups and button images are overlayed, but not
at the same places as the buttons, but lower, occupying a smaller portion of the screen.
Like the actual buttons, they are also organized in 9 groups, divided horizontally by 2 red lines,
but they are not clickable. Instead, they are used as a key-map to the
corresponding dark gray buttons that occupy the entire screen.
So for example,
if you want to press the key marked with the letters a-i, which is located
at the top-left portion of the key-map, you actually need to press the top-left
gray button at the top-left of the screen.
With this in mind you can start using this keyboard. It's a bit confusing at first,
especially in screens that contain only buttons (like the CTRL, MORE and languages screens -
you might confuse the middle row buttons with the top row - be aware of that!)
but it cleverly makes the SmartWatch very functional for SMS message composing and sending.
If you find it too confusing, please install and practice on
That was it. The following paragraphs might also be quite interesting for you:
★ Languages - English, Russian, Danish, Swedish, Polish, German, Hebrew.
★ You navigate from message composing to recipient selecting by the buttons. Try and
press the CTRL and MORE buttons and see for yourself. There are no long-presses or swipings.
This keyboard is really self explanatory.
★ Type the name of the recipient, and it will be auto-completed from your contact list
★ Supports contacts that have multiple phone numbers. Use the buttons NEXT and PREV from the MORE screen
★ Delete a word, clear message buttons (CTRL screen)
★ After SMS is sent everything is still in place: You can change the recipient and send the message again
★ Caps and Caps lock (CTRL screen)
★ You can configure it (from the phone) to prepend your messages with the text: "From my SmartWatch:".
★ Auto capitalization
★ After getting used to it you can type without looking at the keys. It's true.
★ Supports long messages, text scrolls as you type
★ Quick Reply: Use REPLY key to select one of last 3 senders. Very useful when you want to reply.
★ Marks last key press for clarification. Can be disabled from the phone.
5. Free + ad
This app is totally free. It displays a short ad for Keyboard-Relief for mobile
phones in the beginning, which is brief and not disturbing. However, if you
purchase Keyboard-Relief commercial version, the ad will not show.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
- It Requires Root Access (only for Xposed framework installation)
- It Requires Xposed Framework 2.6.1+ (Bridge API 54+): http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
Customize your Stock Rom with a lot of useful features:
- Call Recording
- CM circle battery
- Back long press to kill foreground process + all App activities
- Disable Swipe launch gestures (Keep double tap)
- 5 rows on Blinkfeed launcher
- 4 Ways Reboot
- Skip Music with Volume buttons
- Hide Sense Lock screen weather widget
- Hide Keyboard input switcher
- Turn ON screen on plug ON/Off
- Disable Noise suppression
- Enable Preferences dual pane
- Clock positions on Status bar
- Disable low Battery warning
- Set battery warning level
- ScreenShot and ScreenRecord (Requires Busybox) on Power menu
- Expand all notifications
- Disable Htc Sync notifications
- Disable Usb/Adb notifications
- Disable Mtp notifications
- Hide/Customize Carrier name on Lock screen
- Hide Emergency button from Lock screen
- Hide PlayStore icon on Blinkfeed launcher
- Turn screen on when you receive a new Message
- Disable SMS to MMS conversion
- Convert SMS accents
- Fast PIN Unlock
- Increase Caller's picture height
- Screen off animation (default, CRT TV, Fade)
- Disable keyboard full screen on landscape mode (support for Htc, Google, Aosp, Swift keyboards)
- Disable shortcut auto install while on launcher 4x5 grid (to avoid grid re-sizing)
- Kill all front App activities (It requires granting Root access to System user)
- Enable all rotations
- Mobile data toogle on Power menu
- Disable Volume changing sound
- Disable Htc keyboard auto correction (keep auto completion suggestions)
- Enable Heads up notifications (Optional ongoing notifications and display delay customization)
- Customize/Hide Carrier label on the notification panel
- And much more to come
How to install:
- Make sure you have a working Root access (Required for Xposed framework installation only)
- Download Xposed Installer, Run it and install Xposed framework then Reboot your device
- Open Xposed Installer, activate XSense then Reboot you device
Please report any bugs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-xsense-customize-stock-htc-sense-t2771880
Why we need these Permissions:
- Internet: Ads to support my work (it can be disabled)
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Save/Restore Backups
This keyboard has been designed to take advantage of a statistical fact: Statistics show that the VOWELS and SPACE are 50% of characters in English texts,and even more in others languages (54% in Spanish).
The vowels and the space bar are the most pressed keys, so in this keyboard the VOWELS aeiou are GROUPED IN THE CENTER of the same row, JUST ABOVE THE SPACER. Thus they can be found very quickly since the first day.
The CONSONANT letters are in ALPHABETICAL ORDER and IN ONLY 2 ROWS.
This app is completely free: no ads or paid version.
Do you think that the traditional QWERTY keyboard was designed to type faster? The answer is no. It was the opposite: It was designed to avoid jams when typing fast in ancient typewriters.
IMPORTANT: ACTIVATION GUIDE:
To use this keyboard please follow the next steps to activate it AFTER the installation:
Press MENU key
Click on the SETTINGS icon
Select LANGUAGE & KEYBOARD option (See picture).
In the list of Installed Keyboards MARK THE BOX of the Semialphabetic Keyboard (See picture).
Then It will appear the standard ATTENTION MESSAGE (This message appears with all new keyboards. This app does not use any network connection so it can not transmit private information, so you can press OK)
If you ONLY LET MARKED the Semialphabetic keyboard then it will appear automatically when you need to type text in any other application.
If you KEEP MARKED SEVERAL keyboards then you can choose later Semialphabetical in any other application, by CLICKING IN THE TEXT BOX FOR A MOMENT, then it will appear the option INPUT METHOD, click on it and you can select in the list of keyboards (See picture).
You can download for free an easy ACTIVATION GUIDE by clicking on the following link:
(Right-click on the image and choose the option "save picture as")
- Language: English.
- This keyboard can be configured as the default of the operating system : In this way appears automatically when you have to type text in any application.
- Sensitive to the movement: automatically rotates from portrait to landscape, and on the contrary.
- Compatible with all versions of ANDROID operating system, for mobile phones and tablets.
- This application does not use any network connection, so it can't transmit private information.
Velocity speeds up typing on a touchscreen or restricted keyboard by intelligently completing your words. It even predicts the next word. It keeps learning and adapting to your style, getting better and better as you use it, almost like reading your mind.
Velocity can be used in any application involving data entry. It supports soft as well as hard keyboards and is available in 50 languages from all over the world.
Try this amazing app for 30 days on us with this free trial. You will then be given an option to acquire a paid version of Velocity.
Privacy notice: After enabling Velocity, a message will appear that Velocity may be able to collect all the text you type, including passwords and credit card numbers. Please note that Velocity does not collect any personal data as mentioned above.
- Activate Continuous Touch by enabling check box at Settings > Features > Continuous Touch.
- Long press the Settings key and select Resize keyboard option to change the height of the keyboard.
- Long key press of backspace (delete key) to delete entire word.
- Swipe Left/Right: To change the keyboard layout from alphabetic to numeric (123).
- Swipe Up: For case-sensitive languages swipe up to change case; For case-insensitive languages swipe up to change keyboard.
- Swipe Down: To close the keyboard.
- Swiping on the keyboard works when Continuous Touch is disabled
- Long key press of 123 key to select settings and help option (typing tips for Indian languages).
- Long key press of space key to select change language. If Velocity has only 2 languages then the language will be changed automatically.
- Up,down,right,left navigational keys are added in Numeric (123) keyboard layout.
- In numeric keyboard, Short Press of HOME/END -> Begin/End of line & Long Press of HOME/END -> Begin/End of document.
- For custom font support, go to Velocity Settings → language Settings → Language List, select language and press on the 'font' button to download/enable the required font.
- Long press on Period (full stop) key will give additional symbol keyboard.
1. Custom font is limited only to the keyboard and during Full-screen editing. It will be ineffective once the keyboard is closed. However the text is still valid text even though it may appear as junk/blank in the application editor.
2. Joint characters in Indian languages will appear properly only if there is a adequate font rendering support provided by the device. For example Characters like KHSA, SHRA, TRA will appear joined only when the device font engine supports it. However the characters are still valid even though it may appear as disjoint in the editor.
If you have an issue with our app, please write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org describing it in detail so that we can help you.
Velocity 2.0 supports the following languages:
The design is based on a row of home keys for anchoring your fingers. The home keys can used in a fixed position or be adjusted based on your hand placement. After pressing at least one home key slice keys are displayed arranged in a circle around the home keys. The slice keys open when its home key is unpressed. All of the keys are designed with the idea of not having to look at the keys. The keys positions are relative to the home keys and their touch targets are large and extend beyond the shapes on the screen.
Several new gestures have been added in version 2:
- Capitalizing characters can be done by flinging on the Slice keys.
- Flinging Right on the Home Keys adds a Space
- Flinging Left deletes a character
Additional features in version 2:
- New cleaner and simpler theme.
- Typing can now be used with only one hand.
- New one hand layout for better support of 7" tablets
- Adds support for large Android phones
Slice Keyboard Demo comes with the typing area, and a Space Invaders like game for typing practice.
Basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
Grouping of operators and operands with parenthesis
Logarithms of any base, including Natural Logarithms
nth Roots of numbers including square roots, cubed roots, etc.
Basic trigonometric functions (sin, cos, tan)
Inverse trigonometric functions
Hyperbolic trigonometric functions
Supports Radian and Degrees formats
Adjust your number precision