Minuum takes up less than half the screen space of regular keyboards while still allowing you to type delightfully fast and surprisingly sloppy—all thanks to revolutionary new auto-correction. Spend 15 seconds with the introductory tutorial and you'll be able to start typing with Minuum—instantly. The more you type, the better Minuum gets. Try it now.
Minuum is always finding ways for you to enjoy your screen space through brand new bonus panels:
★ EMOJI—Add fun to all your messages via immediate access to 856 emoticons
★ CURSOR CONTROL—Tweak your texts, emails, and posts with ease
★ CLIPBOARD TOOLS—Quickly cut, copy and paste
★ SEARCH & SHARE—Instantly access thesaurus, dictionary, Google search, and share functionality
★ TYPING SPEED—Monitor your typing speed
Download different language modules and quickly switch between them. We currently support:
• Portuguese-BR (new)
• More coming soon!
SMART WATCH SUPPORT
Minuum is the ideal keyboard for the small screens of smart watches. To try Minuum on your smart watch for free, simply send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Minuum keyboard for touchscreens is the first step toward a "type anywhere" future. Smart watches are just the beginning. Soon Minuum will let you type in ways you never imagined. For more information: http://www.minuum.com
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• MORE SCREEN SPACE
Recover more than half of the touchscreen space you lose when using traditional virtual keyboards.
• FAST SLOPPY TYPING
Type fast without worrying about precision, thanks to ridiculously smart auto-correction that learns as you type.
• HELP FOR THE LARGE-FINGERED
Use key magnification for precise letter, number, and punctuation entry—very useful if you have large fingers.
• FAMILIAR KEYBOARD LAYOUT
You already know how to type with Minuum—it’s just your familiar layout, minimized.
• DIFFERENT ALPHABET ARRANGEMENTS
Choose from alternate keyboard layouts—such as “QWERTZ,” “AZERTY,” “A-Z.”
• EXPANSION TO FULL-SIZED KEYBOARD
Press with two fingers on the keyboard to quickly switch between mini and full-size modes (useful for URLs and passwords).
• SMART WORD PREDICTION
Speed up your typing via suggestions from a predictive engine that learns from your word list, word combinations, and language use patterns.
• VOCABULARY CONTROL
Minuum learns from your vocabulary, and lets you delete words from your dictionary though a pop-up display.
• RAPID GESTURE SHORTCUTS
Slide your fingers to the corners for quick, convenient access to all your features via pop-up keys.
• VOICE TYPING
Enter text hands-free via Google Voice Typing for voice-to-text typing when performing other activities.
• REAL MULTITASKING
If you’ve got split-screen capability, multitask more effectively as a result of extra screen space.
• BETTER TEXT EDITING
Edit more efficiently using these bonus panels: cursor control, tools.
• EASY CAPS
Quickly change capitalization of typed words using the shift key.
Visit http://support.minuum.com to:
• Share ideas with the Minuum community
• Give product feedback
• Get help
ABOUT OUR NAME
Some people call us “Minum” or the “Minimum” keyboard but an easy way to remember “Minuum” is to think of a continuum of letters taking up minimal space.
For updates, join our mailing list at http://eepurl.com/zwd8T
Try Minuum for FREE for 30 days: http://goo.gl/VuCnzj
This is the EvenBetter, NumberPad Keyboard! No other keyboard comes close to it in giving you the best T9 experience on Android.
"Best T9 keyboard, hands down! I've tried them all. Creator does a nice job fixing glitches and making upgrades. Great program. Keep it up!"
"Frickin genius! This is so much quicker and more enjoyable than poncing around on a tiny little qwerty keyboard! 5 stars my man. Very happy :-)"
"Love it! :)"
"Dev emailed me right away and help fix purchasing issue i had. All is well. Great support."
"Amazing. So much better than the android qwerty onscreen keyboard, and i love how you can add words easily. The big keys are helpful too."
"By far my best app purchase yet. Have not had one issue. Droid x 2.2 rooted"
It's the best T9 style input and keyboard for Android! Also great for popular messaging apps such as Handcent and ChompSMS, and gives the old style phone pad experience on the phone's keyboard, as well as the ability to use the normal keyboard.
Prediction languages supported are English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, German and French.
Key Features of Keyboard:
Add word button in abc mode
Tap (abc) and predict (T9) modes
Learns word prediction order while typing
Next button in predict mode
Full keyboard in landscape
Supports Better Keyboard Style Skins!
Some keyboard usage tips:
1.) '1' key is for the apostrophe in words (so in predict/T9 mode, the word don't is spelled 3-6-6-1-8)
2.) The 'next' button (button 0) in predict mode becomes the 'Add word' button in abc mode, for easily adding new words to the dictionary.
3.) It learns your word prediction order as you type, so if the suggestions aren't right at first, it should improve as you type.
4.) If a word is not being suggested first, try typing it a few times in a row (without picking the wrong suggestion each time :-) ).
If you have any trouble, please email. I'm excited to help! I can't reply to comments down below, so if you have a problem, you really, *really* should email me.
Keywords: swift, smart, better, keyboard, uber, chompsms, handcent, T9, text, texting, txt
** Attn devs - the Delta II matrix is meant to be licensed - please see below **
** This is a beta/proof-of-concept release of Big Buttons Keyboard - not meant for normal distribution.**
** It will appear and disappear from the Play Store.**
Please report any problems to: email@example.com
Big Buttons Keyboard Beta
Want to avoid those tiny, frustrating buttons on your smartphone keyboard?
Then it's time to enjoy the most advanced smartphone keyboard layout in the world.
Big Buttons Keyboard also has bigger number & punctuation buttons, making EVERYTHING you type on your smartphone EASIER and more ACCURATE!
But the MAGIC is in the patented Delta II modified-QWERTY keyboard layout that is surprisingly FAST, ACCURATE & EXTREMELY quick-to-learn!!
A more powerful version of Big Buttons Keyboard is available - Big Buttons Keyboard DELUXE ($2.99) includes themes, voice-to-text microphone, word prediction, large cursor keys & more.
NOTICE: Big Buttons Keyboard ORIGINAL is still available on the Android Market for users with older phones or compatibility issues.
Note 1 - Important - Big Buttons will NOT work until it is installed!! Press the blue & green BB icon, then press "Installation - Important" at the top of the menu and do both installation steps - it's easy.
Note 3 - If any download from the Android Market hangs, go to your: Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Market: Then Clear data and Clear cache. Then try to download again.
About the Delta II Keyboard Matrix
Skydiving equipment designers consider the user's muscle memory reflexes to make their products consistent and quick to learn & operate.
Chicago Logic uses the same muscle memory consideration to create a superior mobile keyboard having big, easy to read, accurate to press buttons - arranged in an ingenious layout that is learned almost immediately.
The patented Delta II tm modified QWERTY keyboard layout appeals to your muscle memory reflexes. Every letter is in proximity to where you already look and reach for it on your PC (QWERTY) keyboard.
The result? Your muscle memory reflexes cause you to learn and type on the new keyboard extremely fast.
Only with way fewer typos!!
Whether reaching for emergency handles on a parachute harness, or reaching for buttons on a keyboard - you want your muscle memory reflexes working with you, not against you.
Delta II - Born for Mobile.
Welcome to Big Buttons Keyboard for Android.
* Attention mobile developers, manufacturers, integrators - don't force impossibly small QWERTY on your customers. Give them a superior, proven mobile keyboard layout - designed for humans. License Delta II for use in smartphones, TV remotes, portable medical equipment, automobiles, aircraft cockpits, etc. Delta II is compatible with touch screens, hard button keyboards, next word predictors, swiper's, stylus, handicapped accessibility, etc. US Patent 7,658,562. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customizable look and feel: You can personalize with the keyboard background, text font, colors and more that you want. You can select the colors and patterns that express your personality—and add a dash of fun to your on-screen keyboard.
- Adjustable keyboard size: You can choose the keyboard size that suits you best (S, M and L) and see as much of the screen behind the keyboard as you need.
- Number row and pad: You’ll have access to a number row (when using the medium and large keyboard size) and a numeric pad (with the small keyboard size). The numeric pad also has two settings: computer number pad and phone keypad.
- Cursor keys: Unlike most on-screen keyboards, the Logitech Keyboard App offers cursor keys so it’s easier for you to move the cursor right where you want it.
- Fewer layers: You’ll find the right key, right away—thanks to the streamlined layout and layering that minimizes the number of screens you have to toggle through to find the letter, number or symbol you want.
- Programmable keys: Store your most commonly used words and phrases and type long strings of text (like your email address or a signature) with a single tap. Convenient layer switching: Changing from the primary, QWERTY layer to the secondary layer is easy—just swipe sideways.
- Easy alternate keys: Instead of pressing the Shift key, you can just swipe up for capital letters and secondary key options. Long-press for accent keys: By pressing for just a bit longer than usual on keys with symbols (such as the “3/#” key), you’ll access accent keys (keys that are neither on the primary or secondary layer). These include alternate letters with accents, foreign letters, emoticons, currency symbols and more.
- Fast CAPS Lock: When you want to type a series of capital letters, it’s easy to activate Caps Lock by double-pressing the Shift key.
- Familiar typing experience: The Logitech Keyboard App is designed to look, work and even sound like a traditional keyboard. So when you’re using it, you’ll hear the familiar “click” of the keys, and the keys are even spaced like the “real” thing.
This is the Beta release for Logitech Touch Keyboard.
More from developer
The design is based on a row of home keys for anchoring your fingers. The home keys can used in a fixed position or be adjusted based on your hand placement. After pressing at least one home key slice keys are displayed arranged in a circle around the home keys. The slice keys open when its home key is unpressed. All of the keys are designed with the idea of not having to look at the keys. The keys positions are relative to the home keys and their touch targets are large and extend beyond the shapes on the screen.
Several new gestures have been added in version 2:
- Capitalizing characters can be done by flinging on the Slice keys.
- Flinging Right on the Home Keys adds a Space
- Flinging Left deletes a character
Additional features in version 2:
- New cleaner and simpler theme.
- Typing can now be used with only one hand.
- New one hand layout for better support of 7" tablets
- Adds support for large Android phones
Slice Keyboard Demo comes with the typing area, and a Space Invaders like game for typing practice.
Basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
Grouping of operators and operands with parenthesis
Logarithms of any base, including Natural Logarithms
nth Roots of numbers including square roots, cubed roots, etc.
Basic trigonometric functions (sin, cos, tan)
Inverse trigonometric functions
Hyperbolic trigonometric functions
Supports Radian and Degrees formats
Adjust your number precision