*** One of the “12 best Android apps of 2014” - Karissa Bell, Mashable ***
Minuum is best known for:
★ SLOPPY TYPING — Type surprisingly fast and delightfully sloppy
★ SMART EMOJI — Always have the right emoticon right at your finger tips
★ SHAPESHIFTING — Save screen space, enable one-handed typing or reposition your keyboard entirely
Spend 15 seconds with the introductory tutorial and you'll be able to start typing with Minuum—instantly. The more you type, the better Minuum gets.
Download language modules and quickly switch between them. We currently support:
Minuum is always finding ways for you to enjoy your screen space through brand new bonus panels:
★ CURSOR CONTROL — Tweak your texts, emails, and posts with ease
★ CLIPBOARD TOOLS — Quickly cut, copy and paste
★ SEARCH & SHARE — Instantly access thesaurus, dictionary, search, and share
★ EMOJI—Express yourself better with immediate access to all 856 emoticons
★ TYPING SPEED — Monitor your typing speed
SMART WATCH SUPPORT
Minuum is the ideal keyboard for the small screens of smart watches. To try Minuum on your smart watch, sign-up for our smart watch mailing list: http://minuum.com/watch
The Minuum keyboard for touchscreens is the first step toward a "type anywhere" future. Smart watches are just the beginning. Soon Minuum will let you type in ways you never imagined. For more information: http://www.minuum.com
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• FAST SLOPPY TYPING
Type fast without worrying about precision, thanks to ridiculously smart auto-correction that learns as you type.
• MORE SCREEN SPACE
Recover more than half of the touchscreen space you lose when using traditional virtual keyboards.
• HELP FOR THE LARGE-FINGERED
Use key magnification for precise letter, number, and punctuation entry—very useful if you have large fingers.
• DIFFERENT ALPHABET ARRANGEMENTS
Choose from alternate keyboard layouts—such as “QWERTZ,” “AZERTY,” “A-Z.”
• EXPANSION TO FULL-SIZED KEYBOARD
Drag on the candidates bar to quickly switch between mini and full-size modes (useful for URLs and passwords).
• SMART WORD PREDICTION
Speed up your typing via suggestions from a predictive engine that learns from your word list, word combos, and language use patterns.
• SMART EMOJI
Swipe the word predictions left to find your Smart Emoji suggestions. Learn more about "the quest for the perfect emoji" here: http://goo.gl/sxQT9w
• VOCABULARY CONTROL
Minuum learns from your vocabulary, and lets you delete words from your dictionary though a pop-up display.
• RAPID GESTURE SHORTCUTS
Slide your fingers to the corners for quick, convenient access to all your features via pop-up keys.
• VOICE TYPING
Enter text hands-free via Google Voice Typing for voice-to-text typing when performing other activities.
• REAL MULTITASKING
If you’ve got split-screen capability, multitask more effectively as a result of extra screen space.
Visit http://support.minuum.com to:
• Share ideas with the Minuum community
• Give product feedback
• Get help
ABOUT OUR NAME
Some people call us “Minum” or the “Minimum” keyboard but an easy way to remember the Whirlscape™ Minuum™ Keyboard is to think of a continuum of letters taking up minimal space.
For updates, join our mailing list at http://eepurl.com/zwd8T
(attn. devs - the patented Delta II keyboard matrix can be licensed - see below*)
Big Buttons Keyboard also has bigger number & punctuation buttons, making EVERYTHING you type on your smartphone EASIER and more ACCURATE!
But the MAGIC is in the patented Delta II modified-QWERTY keyboard layout with large keys and is surprisingly FAST, ACCURATE & EXTREMELY quick-to-learn!!
A more powerful version of Big Buttons Keyboard is available - Big Buttons Keyboard DELUXE ($2.99) includes themes, voice-to-text microphone, word prediction, large cursor keys & more.
Note 1 - Important - Big Buttons will NOT work until it is installed!! Press the blue & green BB icon, then press "Installation - Important" at the top of the menu and do both installation steps - it's easy.
Note 2 - Big Buttons Keyboard is a secure app that requires no risky permissions to run.
Note 4 - If any download from the Android Market hangs, go to your: Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Market: Then Clear data and Clear cache. Then try to download again.
About the Delta II Keyboard Matrix
Skydiving equipment designers consider the user's muscle memory reflexes to make their products consistent and quick to learn & operate.
Chicago Logic uses the same muscle memory consideration to create a superior mobile keyboard having big, easy to read, accurate to press buttons - arranged in an ingenious layout that is learned almost instantly.
The patented Delta II tm modified QWERTY keyboard layout appeals to your muscle memory reflexes. Every letter is in proximity to where you already look and reach for it on your PC (QWERTY) keyboard.
The result? Your muscle memory reflexes cause you to learn and type on the new keyboard extremely fast.
With way fewer typos.
Whether reaching for emergency handles on a parachute harness, or reaching for buttons on a keyboard - you want your muscle memory reflexes working with you, not against you.
Delta II - Born for Mobile.
Welcome to Big Buttons Keyboard for Android.
* Attention mobile developers, manufacturers, integrators - don't force impossibly small QWERTY on your customers. Give them a superior, proven mobile keyboard layout - designed for humans. License Delta II for use in smartphones, TV remotes, portable medical equipment, automobiles, aircraft cockpits, etc. Delta II is compatible with touch screens, hard button keyboards, next word predictors, swiper's, stylus, handicapped accessibility, senior citizens and more.. US Patent 7,658,562. Contact: email@example.com
Jelly Bean Keyboard is the best port of Jelly Bean Keyboard on the market!
Keyboard reverting back to default after reboot is a known android OS issue, please the article below for more
PRO Only features:
- Themes: compatible with GO keyboard themes, Better Keyboard themes, and most keyboard themes on the market!
- Fonts: change keyboard fonts!
- Key height, width, color, key size customizations!
- No annoying ads!
- Help developer feed his kids!
Jelly Bean Keyboard - The keyboard from Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
This is the keyboard from Android 4.1 (codename Jelly Bean). I back ported it to work with all android deivces 1.6 and up. Everything is working except Speech Recognition will require android 2.2 or higher.
This essentially the same Jelly Bean Keyboard you will find in Android 4.1 but I made a few minor adjustments to it to make it work a little better.
It's even better than the original Jelly Bean keyboard:
- Learns from typing history, the more you type with this keyboard, the predictions will get faster and smarter!
- Compatible with most android devices
- Features that are incompatible with older phones were removed to make the keyboard faster
- Bigger Keys!
- Reduced app size by exporting non-English languages as separate downloads
- More user friendly
Please contact me via facebook . If you report bugs in a Market comment or emails I CAN'T help you.
Supported 40+ languages layout: English, English UK, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Bulgarian BDS, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French (Canada), French QWERTY, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kirghiz, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian Bokmal, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
English, English UK, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmal, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
Swiftkey like next word prediction is English ONLY at this time!
★ The license is memorized separately with the free download version, please remember what you bought.
Chaozhuyin is the best Chinese phonetic symbol Input Method (Bopomofo IME) on Android platform. It is very easy to use with zero learning curve.
● To input a Chinese phrase, you only need to input the first phonetic symbol of each word, and you can add any remain symbols arbitrarily to narrow down the candidates you may want.
● Provide several kinds of skins and colors of the soft keyboard. Keyboard and font size can be adjusted freely.
● NEW! Proximity correction: it'll smartly guess what word or phrase you want to input from neighbor keys.
● NEW! Swiping keyboard!
● NEW! English input method.
● NEW! Keyboard fan-shaped selector.
● NEW! Candidate selection dropdown.
● NEW! You can remove your user phrase now. (By swiping down on the phrase to be deleted.)
● NEW! Yitian keyboard layout.
● NEW! Up/down/left/right arrow keys, and voice recognition button.
● NEW! Move the system phrase database file to and from SD card.
● NEW! Backup/restore user phrase by yourself.
● With great functionality of word or phrase guessing.
● Lexicon contains all the cities, streets, and roads name all around Taiwan.
● Support mobile and tablet devices, support hard keyboard.
● Able to import Chinese names in your contacts.
● Able to output Simplified Chinese.
● Support Android 2.3+.
Android Police: "A very interesting take on mobile input... give it a shot".
El androide libre: "A keyboard revolution".
The Guardian: "Is there room for another big third-party Android keyboard besides SwiftKey and Swype?".
Available in English, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian, French and German.
HOW TO USE
A video is worth 10,000 words so check it out to see how Keymonk works.
Keymonk was tested on Galaxy S2 and should work with any compliant text editor on any smartphone with good multi-touch support.
Some devices, including high-end devices, have defective multi-touch support. If you see the Keymonk touch indication circles flicker or change colors while sweeping with both fingers, that may be an indication that your device does not support multi-touch well.
Keep each finger at its side of the keyboard and avoid bumping them into one another since it might confuse the touch screen.
Keymonk might not work with particular text editors that are not compliant with the Android API. If you experience problems please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help me improve this software by sending feedback and error reports to email@example.com
Keymonk respects your privacy and does not collect any of your data.
"5/5 Awesome! - The ultimate keyboard" - AppZoom
"iKnowU seems to go that little bit further offering a number of words to go with what you are actually typing....in the short time I have used both applications I am beginning to lean towards iKnowU." - Phones Review, iKnowU vs Swiftkey 4, Feb 2013
"iKnowU is the First Viable Contender Against Swiftkey." - Lazytechguys
"iKnowU’s keyboard does exactly what it says it does. It gets to know your typing style through some fantastic intuitive technology, and does it in a fashion that is so pleasing on the eye. I would definitely recommend this keyboard. 4.5/5" - Android Does
"This is one of the few keyboards I've tried that makes me consider leaving the one I've used for quite a while." - 9/10 - Android Rundown
"iKnowU, still manages to stand out with the ability to predict entire phrases and highlighting of the next letters it thinks you're going to type. Pretty impressive." - Android Police
iKnowU’s award-winning keyboard is the most feature-rich and intuitive you’ll ever use. Using state-of-the-art patented technology it knows what you’re about to type - letting you complete sentences at blazing speed. It’s so accurate, you’ll be amazed you ever typed without it!
iKnowU becomes more accurate every time you use it, constantly learning about you and your style. Amazing features such as WordChunking™and Gesturing™ enable you to chain together phrases and create whole sentences in a matter of seconds, saving you precious time. iKnowU is more than just a keyboard, it’s an extension of your personality.
* WordChunking ™ - Displays possible predictions allowing you to find the word or phrase you’re looking for more quickly and accurately
* Word and Phrase Prediction - Create whole sentences and phrases in a fraction of the time that you’d normally take to type them
* Auto-correction - Type fast? No problem our market leading word/phrase corrections will fix your spelling errors.
* Re-correct - Auto-correct got it wrong? You can swipe across the keyboard right to left to delete it OR click on the green selection at the top to correct it to what you actually typed! And IKnowU will learn it for next time!
* Gesturing™- Enter words and phrases with alternative sub-second input resulting in blazing fast entry speeds with full accuracy
* Cloud Sync- Synchronise iKnowU between all your mobile devices
* AutoLearn - iKnowU learns and monitors your style and use of words, adjusting to better predict what you want to type
* Right or Left Handed Preference- iKnowU adjusts its actions based upon right or left-handed users
* Voice to Text - use the 123 keyboard switch key (hold down) and slide over to the microphone icon to try it out
* International keyboards like AZERTY selectable
* Multi-keyboards & Themes - IKnowU has many options allowing you to personalize it to the look and feel and operation you choose including many colorful themes
* Support for Multi-Dictionary - ability to concurrently predict from a multitude of dictionaries soon to be released, watch for them
* Discover how great iKnowU Keyboard is and see how much time it saves you in this free 30 day trial - enjoy!
Don't forget to visit our website at www.iknowu.net for loads of great tips and tricks on how to get the best out of iKnowU Keyboard.
If you feel uncomfortable using tiny, frustrating buttons on your smartphone keyboard, then Simple Large Button Keyboard is the application for you. If you think QWERTY is not your cup of coffee, then don't worry. Simple Large Button Keyboard abolishes the QWERTY layout and switches to a simple layout where the alphabets A to Z are ordered in sequence. So, sit back and enjoy the ease of big buttons coupled with the most simple layout in the world.
Advantages of using Simple Large Button Keyboard:
» big buttons which result in ACCURATE typing
» simple layout (no more QWERTY)
» no fancy gimmicks such as sounds, suggestions, etc.
Designed for users who just want a normal keyboard. Go ahead, enjoy the simplicity!
Steps to configure the Simple Large Button Keyboard after installing the app,
1. Download & Install the application from Google Play
2. Go to Settings -> Language & input
3. In Keyboard & Input Methods, tick the Simple Large Button Keyboard option
4. Your keyboard is now enabled. To use it, open any application
5. Tap on the field where you wish to type
6. a. [Android 4.0 + ] A small keyboard icon will be displayed on the top left of the screen.
Drag the notification bar down and click 'Select input method'
b. [Android 1.6 - 2.3] Long press the editable text field and select 'Choose input method'
Select 'Simple Large Button Keyboard' as the preferred input method
7. Choose 'Simple Large Button Keyboard' and start typing to use the app.
To switch back to the default keyboard, just change it from the notification bar.
For details, check screenshots attached.
If you face any problems while configuring your keyboard, do not hesitate to email the developer. Your queries will be responded to on priority. Enjoy!
A not on permissions:
This app requests android.permission.READ_CONTACTS (Personal Information) so contacts can be used in suggestions. It also uses your user dictionary for suggestions which falls under personal information permissions.
* Selectable Themes (Holographic, Gingerbread, Stone)
* Multiple keyboard modes (split, full, and one handed)
* 100% customizable key and key label color combinations. See the "Colorize" options in Theme Settings on the keyboard preference page.
Keyboard Selection Gestures:
* Swipe right or left to toggle keyboards swipes must be pretty large (avoids accidental keyboard changes)
Smart, Fast and Accurate!
We have new technologies like touch screens, yet we are still utilizing them as if they
were static buttons, without animations! How does this help us?
Using machine learning technologies and artificial intelligence algorithms I have been able to create a database of intelligence that helps modify the keys visibility and size depending upon the likelihood of that letter. Trained with millions of words on 31 languages, why not try it out?
# Predictive Characters to aid your accuracy and speed change size
# Smooth Animations
# Full Customization (Pro Only)
# Colors or presets to choose from (Pro Only)
# Many Shortcuts (eg swipe left = delete last word, double tap space or shift)
# Tablet Optimized
# Tablet Split Mode (Pro Only)
# Battery Optimized
# Multiple languages at same time. (Pro Only)
# Easy To Setup
# Google Voice Integrated! (Selected 4.0+ only)
# Auto-correct (4.0+ only)
# HD Fonts
I really appreciate your interest in the app!
If you buy the full version! Extra BIG Thank you for helping the app grow and you will allow me to help grow future products too!
Current Languages :
Currently I have no non-latin alphabetic prediction languages. I am looking into it, but can't promise anything any time soon. There are non-latin alphabet layouts available though, so you can still type but sadly at the present time not with the changing size predictions! I am working on it though! Contact me via my website!
Rather than being obtrusive and ugly like predictive typing, this keyboard aids your current method of typing to increase accuracy without wasting screen space.
For Example : Pressing the 'h' key, the e,o,u,i and y keys expand as commonly the h key would be followed by these letters. When they grow, they are now more likely to be triggered, and keys like z etc stay small as they are unlikely to be needed.
Remember, you will have to get used to the keyboard. But shouldn't take long and you'll be doing fine.
This is not a key logger! There is no data related permissions or any internet permissions in this app. This app is COMPLETELY SAFE!
Currently the app does not have word predictions. It is something I will be experimenting with in future however!
1) Install and open the app.
2) Either open the drawer or click the button for 'Enable' , or go to language and input in settings to tick Dynamic Keyboard as enabled.
3) Enable the app. Don't worry the app isn't a keylogger, it has no internet permissions! You will be warned by the android OS but it is safe.
4) Set it as the default keyboard. You are now ready to use Dynamic Keyboard!
5) Customize through the options to make it your own!
Setting up auto-correct :
1) Check Auto-Correct is enabled in the settings of Dynamic Keyboard found under general settings.
2) Check that your Android OS spellchecker is enabled. Go to Settings/Language & Input and then be sure that spellchecker is checked!
3) Click on the options button beside the spellchecker preference to choose your spellchecker which should be Google Spell Checker.
4) To change the language of the auto-correct click the earth icon next to Google Spell Checker and choose your language.
I really want to grow this app so feedback and suggestions welcome!
Please contact me with any bugs too, I will do my best to fix them! ;)
The best way to contact me is via my website on the 'Contact' page.
Please Enjoy And Share With Your Friends! :D
The design is based on a row of home keys for anchoring your fingers. The home keys can used in a fixed position or be adjusted based on your hand placement. After pressing at least one home key slice keys are displayed arranged in a circle around the home keys. The slice keys open when its home key is unpressed. All of the keys are designed with the idea of not having to look at the keys. The keys positions are relative to the home keys and their touch targets are large and extend beyond the shapes on the screen.
Several new gestures have been added in version 2:
- Capitalizing characters can be done by flinging on the Slice keys.
- Flinging Right on the Home Keys adds a Space
- Flinging Left deletes a character
Additional features in version 2:
- New cleaner and simpler theme.
- Typing can now be used with only one hand.
- New one hand layout for better support of 7" tablets
- Adds support for large Android phones
Slice Keyboard Demo comes with the typing area, and a Space Invaders like game for typing practice.
Basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
Grouping of operators and operands with parenthesis
Logarithms of any base, including Natural Logarithms
nth Roots of numbers including square roots, cubed roots, etc.
Basic trigonometric functions (sin, cos, tan)
Inverse trigonometric functions
Hyperbolic trigonometric functions
Supports Radian and Degrees formats
Adjust your number precision