Take your Android phone up on the slopes this season with our professional and most downloaded tracking application on the market. Just press the record' button, put your phone in your pocket and away you go. Ski Tracks will record your day, distances and track your runs.
• Battery Friendly with Battery Monitor - Records up to 20 hours.
• Tracks without the need for a cellular data or phone signal.
• Take/receive calls and text while tracking.
• Comprehensive Ski Stats and Profile Graphs.
• Maps with Roadmap, Hybrid, Satellite and Terrain modes.
• Maps Tools showing distance, time and stop watch.
• Trim your day, taking off unwanted car journeys using the Map Playback and Trim features.
• Add photographs to track.
• Metric(km/h) and Statute(mph) units.
• Analyse individual Ski Runs and lifts.
• Share your day on Facebook or in Google Earth.
BATTERY FRIENDLY - RECORD YOUR WHOLE DAY
Unlike many other tracking applications Ski Tracks is designed to use less power and will last all day (1). Ski Tracks also includes a battery monitor - stopping tracking if your battery level gets too low - which reduces the possibility of a dead phone at the end of the day.
NO DATA OR PHONE SIGNAL REQUIRED FOR TRACKING
Unlike many other ski applications, Ski Tracks does not require any data or phone signal for Tracking. This means you can enjoy your skiing or riding without worrying about data costs. (See Note 2)
RUN IN BACKGROUND
Ski Tracks can run with your phone locked. It can also be paused and resumed at any time.
ACCURATE SKI/SNOWBOARD STATS
Ski Tracks uses special algorithms designed for mountain users to accurately calculate your speed, slope angle and ski vertical.
Want to check your last run maximum speed or duration or even your last ascent, then use the Run-by-Run analysis tool and Ski Tracks will break your day up into runs and lifts.
Why not share your Ski Day along with your photographs on Facebook? Or even email a file that will preview your entire day in 3D on Google Earth™.
Ski Tracks uses Google Maps™ to display your track, start, finish and photographs in four different views: standard, satellite, hybrid and terrain. Visualise your day by overlaying analysis tools so you can see where you were at a specific time, see where different runs and lifts are or just to see where you were for each mile. Also you can now replay your day using the Map Playback feature.
Take photographs and they are automatically geo-tagged to your Track.
Note 1. Actual recording length dependant on battery condition, temperature, other background applications and phone usage.
Note 2. Ski Tracks does not need data or a phone signal to record your day, the location system on your Phone may from time to time use data for location fixes, we have no control over this. THEREFORE WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND SETTING DATA ROAMING OFF IF YOU ARE USING YOUR PHONE ABROAD.
** COMING SOON **
+ Ski Resort Locator
+ Improved sharing
+ Resort data integration
As with all GPS receivers the quality of GPS signal can vary depending on the amount of visible sky, satellite positions, foliage, weather conditions etc. GPS will not reliably work indoors. For more information please checkout and download the User Guide from our web site.
For more further information please check out the Support URL.
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us so if you need more information, support or anything related to Skiing/Snowboarding then email us at:
Customize your workout to include:
+ Interval period
+ Rest period
You can add as many exercises/sessions as you wish to your workout unlike most gym timers. For example, to your workout you can add a 10 seconds Rest period, or even 10 seconds Rest + 5 seconds Interval to give you enough time to get ready for your next exercise.
Wish to perform 30 Push Ups or 50 Jumping Jacks with a 10 seconds rest? With the new Reps feature you can take your time to perform your exercises and when you're done press next.
Want to lose weight? You need to follow a balanced diet and perform timed workouts regularly. This timer is the best way to plan and time your workouts. If you want to do sport this interval timer is a must. Perfect for any training, abdominal exercises, cardio, weight loss, meditation, yoga practice, study timing, rest timing, work timer, kettle bell training, jumping jacks timing and thousand others.
New Features in Version 4:
+ Voice Feedback
+ Reps Mode - Press Next when you finish exercise, to move on to next.
+ Drag and Drop exercise movement
+ Swipe to Delete Workout or exercise
+ Color Code your exercises
Keywords: fitness, squats, sprints, weight-lifting, clock, countdown, alarm, digital, stopwatch, alarm clock, customize, upper back workout, routine, kettle bells, core, spinning, boot camp, repetitions, meditation, yoga
If you are interested in the Ads Free version, for a small fee you can download Round & Workout Timer+
Please email me if there are any questions or issues.
- Added Create a new Profile button
- Added additional workout time options
- Fixed Load Your Bell option for most devices
* Please keep the files small, 2-4 seconds
* If the bell doesn't play in the 1st round, it's too large to load in time
* Sometime you need to restart the app for the file to load correctly.
- Added a volume bar to see the current media volume level. To adjust the volume use the volume keys on your device.
- Removed the 2nd notification icon for Android 4.3 and higher.
- Back key on the device will now act as the exit button when the timer is not running or paused, to prevent some cases when the app is left running in the background.
- Added more Round Time and Rest Time options
- Fixes for some devices
* Changed "Swipe between the profiles" to be enabled only when there is no activity to prevent accidentally resetting the app during a workout. So, swipe will only work at the Reset state now.
* Swipe between the profiles
* Added Keep Screen on - Persistent option.
- Inner Rounds Alerts and Prep Time options - now can be saved for each of the workout profiles.
- Added Mute & Keep Screen On check boxes to the main screen
- Added reset & Exit buttons to the main screen
- Added Round Time overrides option for rounds 1-6, so you can set a different time for each of the first 6 rounds
- Added a shortcut to saved workout profiles
- Added Prep Time option
- Added 0:05 Round warning to the list
- Added 3-2-1 at the end of the rest option for Tabata users
- Added - Add Your Sound/Bell option
- Added Notification icon when the app is in the background
- Modified to save automatically when you touch the back key ( no need to do save anymore )
- Added a shortcut icon to settings
- Added an ability to rotate landscape with a larger clock option (scrollable screen)
- Added a Large Clock In Landscape check box option.
- Added End of Rest 10s Alert CheckBox in Timer Settings.
- Added vibrate option
- Added a different bell - sound option
- Added an Inner Round Alerts option
- Added media volume control. When the app is opened, just use volume control keys to set media volume.
Profiling supports! Create different profiles for your training!
Boxing! It is live! Most flexible workout timer! This application serves to count boxing rounds. It will help you to train at home. It includes the preparation signals, the start and end of the round signals, as well as periodical signal inside the round. The timer can also be used for other sports such as muay thai, mma etc.. Using it like countdown timer or tabata timer! You can operate the button "Fight!" using the accelerometer or proximity sensors, without removing boxing gloves. Also you can choose some own sounds.
The application is used by such the professional coach as Aemando Guzman from "Lite-It Up Boxing Team", seen a lot of champions in his gym.
* Please, don't be upset if you find some bug. Just write me about it and I will try fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding.
It doesn't matter what workout you do - whether you run, use it for cycling, sprint, tabata, weightlifting, hiit, cardio, boxing or martial arts. It is suitable also for lot of "home trainings" like the ones found on bodyrock.tv! It can also fully substitute your Gymboss interval timer or other timers you'd otherwise need to carry in gym! The best thing is that this app is always with you, because it's on your phone.
You can always set your own training schedule with number of rounds, workout time and rest time. Before exercise you can set up preparation time and after you finish use relax time for cooldown. Import, Export, Download and Upload your training plans!
http://itimer.info - This site is a great addition to Android app itself. You can find here all the information about Interval Timer, some tips & tricks, all the user uploaded training plans and many more. Check it out after you're done with your workout.
Interval Training Timer:
- Logs of your training
- Gives you awards as you workout
- Allows you to set own sounds, vibrations and colors
- Is ready for import and export of your exercises, stats and awards to SD card
- Allows you to download and upload the training to the Internet
- And share them with the world!
- Combine various training into one long session in Extended Training
Tip: If you hear the counter through the external speakers even when the headphones are plugged in - you can always go to the preferences and un-check the "Use alarm volume". !!
Tip: If your background music is disrupted with every sound timer makes, you just have to disable "use alarm volume" in options
If you are willing to help me translate this app into your language, send me an email ;)
Free AD supported version!
This application will help you practice the Tabata method easily by alternating the intervals of workouts and brakes and counting time for each period. It also allows you to change parameters for other HIIT.
The application works in foreground.
Sports stopwatch with current lap time as the primary display.
Ideal for athletes and motor sports where the focus is lap time not total time.
The only lap timer with current lap time big enough to be practical.
This split timer is accurate, intuitive and feature packed with no bloat.
* Professional stopwatch design
* Large display for current lap time
* Lap times
* Split times
* Current lap number
* Total time
* Fastest lap time
* Slowest lap time
* Average lap time
* configurable precision.
* Optional button sounds
* Optional lap on stop
* Optional warning on stop
When you turn off the screen by pressing the power button to ver 3.0 during the self-timer countdown, it has been improved to work properly!
However, the terminal 4.0 or later only has been able to operation check android version.
(If one of the 4.0 generation does not work properly, there is it depending on terminal)
The terminal of the 2.0 generation, because there is the case that sound or no sound by the terminal, time has come, please use in the state in which to turn on the screen.
While the timer is running (not the background) state that launched the app, has become to the settings screen does not turn off.
Is repeated in the time you are set, such as sports and study , practice and a break , this app is an interval timer !
Are you studying or sports you efficient ?
It is said that the concentration of human , 30 minutes , and have only 90 minutes at the longest .
Motivation also will be broken concentration is Cut Off , work efficiency will become more and more evil .
How to recover the power of concentration , it is to take a break right out .
Taking an appropriate interval , will bring great effect that adding sparkle or study your training , you are working efficiently.
There are no complicated settings and features in this app .
With the simple design , it has been improved visibility and functionality .
Background so you can change the color of your choice , please study sports and fun to liven up the mood .
・Muscle training , exercise , fitness
・Combat Boxing , wrestling , and judo
・Study or work
・Play games, etc.
・ The setting is simple!
・I have excellent visibility character is greater !
・Can be the design of your choice by changing the background !
・Timer sound realistic !
Create a unlimited amount of profiles for all your workouts.
In your profile you can specify how many rounds your would like to train, the duration of each round, the duration of the break between rounds ect.
-Create and save profiles specifying your work out.
-Keeps running in the background while you work out.
-Notifies user by sound, vibration and color change.
-- Regional weather forecasts delivered to the app Inbox
-- Deals and discounts from ski resorts
-- Snow reports from more than 2,000 global ski areas, including Vail, Aspen, Whistler, Killington, Jackson Hole, Verbier & more
-- Powder alerts when your favorite resorts receive new snow
-- Trail maps
-- Breaking news from the ski industry
-- Gear section with guides to this season's hottest gear
-- Resort photo galleries
-- Resort ratings and reviews from fellow skiers
-- Ski gear reviews and advice
-- Locate nearby ski areas via GPS
-- First-hand ski reports from fellow skiers
-- Share photos and snow conditions from the slopes
-- Powder section highlight biggest new snowfall totals
-- Live webcams
-- Weather forecasts
-- Map to ski areas
-- Mountain stats and snow history graph
New in this version:
• Fix to problem that prevented some users from preserving favorite ski resorts in My Areas and using the Nearby functionality.
• Deals page with lift tickets and resort discounts in navigation
• Various bug fixes and experience improvements
"Sports Timer" is made for "public viewing" while "Workout Timer" is made for personal use. see below.
The unique key features are:
• The ability to make very complex workouts
• Big display
• Change the workout very easy and fast
• Lots of presets, easy loaded
• Choose "timer done" beep sound
• Choose "on counting" music. (music player included)
• Configure startup conditions: Volume, brightness, load preset at startup, ...
• Export & Import presets to/from file, mail, dropbox, ... Easy to share you workouts with friends
• Countdown until the system clock is equal to a predefined string. So, it's possible to countdown until the next hour starts. Example: it's 7h30m00s, clock-block: 00:00 => countdown 30 minutes.
• Scheduled Start: Plan a whole year and start it automatically (e.g. school bell)
• Change the colors of Action-,Rest-,Stopwatch-, Clocks and Laps-blocks
• Counting up (stopwatch) possible
• Skip-button available to skip the current timer
A “Sports Timer” countdown sequence can be made of 1 or more following blocks:
• Action: Counting down some time intended to do some action
• Rest: Counting down some time intended to recover from your action
• Stopwatch:an up counter (use the skip button to stop & jump to the next)
• Clock: Countdown until the system time meets your string
• Laps: Execute 1 or more previous blocks X-times, Laps can be set to infinity. To have an endless loop
“Sports Timer” supports playing sound to indicate the end of a timer block. It will be played at the end of each countdown action / rest block.
When the current block is the same as the previous one (Countdown Action block <=> Countdown Rest block (so, not for laps)), a different sound will be played to indicate a new block.
There are 12 possible sounds available. Or you can choose your own MP3 sound.
Music can also be played on counting. A default directory can be chosen or choose a single file for each block.
“Sports Timer” Timer sequences can be stored in presets. A preset can be easily loaded by swiping to the right.
Preloaded (default) presets:
• Preset 1: Tabata:( 20s , 10s ) * 8
• Preset 2: Gibala: 180s + (60s + 75s) * 8
• Preset 3: Exercises: (( 30s, 20s , 10s ) * 4 , 2 min rest) * 5
• Preset 4: Stopwatch: (( 30s , 30s ) * 8 , 4 min rest ) * 5
• Preset 5: Basic Timer: Action: 5 min.
• Preset 6: Basic Structure: Rest: 5s (Action: 180s , Rest: 30s ) *2 laps
All presets and settings can be send to an e-mail contact / dropbox / Bluetooth / Skype / ... (depends on the installed programs on your phone).
Free version limitations
• All Presets are stored without the sound & music info
• Changes in the general settings are not stored when closing the app
It can also be useful in the following areas: judo, cycling, running, sprinting, weightlifting, circuits, mixed martial arts, …
Bruges Area, Belgium
Tabata HIIT sport timer, Laps Countdown training timer, judo, fitness workouts, Gym training timer, training assistant, workouts timer, gym workouts, countdown workout counter, judo interval timer, Tabata, HIIT timer , complex workouts, Gibala, interval training, workout timer for interval training, sprint, weightlifting , boxing or martial arts, crossfit training, sport interval timer, round (laps) timer, mixed martial arts, programmable extended sport Training, judo club Brugge, JCB
Record your best runs; connect your app to Facebook and compete with your friends!
- Recording: maximum speed, average speed, duration, distance, ascent, descent
- Autostop: the tracker stops recording when your speed is lower than 1 km/h
- History: list of your runs, filter by sport, filter by period
- Map view: view of your run on a real map
- Explore your run: view of your exact speed by sliding the cursor on the map
- Share: share your stats on Facebook and Twitter
- Settings: Imperial/Metric units, countdown set up, autostop set up
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Trace Snow (formerly AlpineReplay) allows you to track your day on the mountain by measuring speed, airtime, distance, vertical, Calories, and more. Made by skiers and snowboarders for skiers and snowboarders. We separate your runs, tell you which chair lifts you've taken, clock your time on the chairlift and much more. Get a basic set of stats right on the slope or log in on AlpineReplay.com to see your progress over the season, compare with friends, push your stats to Facebook, and Replay your runs in 3D.
With Trace Snow (formerly AlpineReplay) you can measure:
★ Much more
Trace Snow is also the official app , Steamboat, Winter Park Resort, Mt. Tremblant, Snowshoe, Stratton, Blue Mountain, China Peak, Mont-Sainte-Anne, Stoneham, and Canaan for the 2014/15 season. Use Trace Snow at these mountains to earn special medals, be notified of upcoming events, and much more!
In addition to the many high-quality trail maps, Ski TrailMaps also provides a trial of advanced features including resort webcams, weather forecasts and snow report. In short, Ski TrailMaps provides all the information you need to enjoy a great day on the slopes. To continue to enjoy these features you’ll be prompted to upgrade to Ski TrailMaps Pro once your trial has expired.
TrailMaps features more than 1,000 high-quality color maps of ski resorts from around the world. The geographical areas including all 10 of Canada's provinces, 14 European countries (from Andora to the United Kingdom), the United States (36 states from Alaska to Wyoming), South American (resorts in Argentina and Chile), and Oceania (resorts in Australia and New Zealand).
Once loaded, you may zoom in and out of the map in portrait or landscape mode using the plus and minus buttons. You may also scroll around with your device's touchpad. It's a handy feature when you want to get a close-up view of a map's legend and the mountain resort's specific details, such as topography, ski-run names and difficulty ratings, or the location of chair lifts and ski patrol huts.
Two icons appear at the top of the screen with each map download. Pressing on the snowflake-shaped button will provide you with up-to-date snow reports for the resort you're viewing. Similarly, selecting the mountain-shaped icon will allow you to see what the weather's doing at the resort with the area's most recent forecast.
With some resorts, a third, camera lens-shaped icon will also appear. Pressing on this selection will tap into a live webcam feed for a real-time look at a resort's conditions.
Also, the sheer size of some resorts means that they are often served with more than one map. If your resort of choice falls in this category, you'll be prompted to select your mobile device's menu button to download the additional maps.
STATS AND MAPS
Ski Tracker tracks speed, distance, altitude, vert, and time. It also gives you a map showing where you have been while you are saving a run.
See graph of altitude vs. distance showing you all the vertical you got on your last track.
When viewing saved tracks your route shows up on the map color coded by speed. It shows where you went the fastest (red) and where you were slowest (blue).
Don't want to look at the screen every few minutes? You can have Ski Tracker tell you updates on your progress either every mile or every five minutes.
PAUSE AND RESUME
Pause the workout to catch your breath or chat with a friend and then resume when you get back to skiing or snowboarding.
You can easily see your stats in real time with your current speed being the focal point. (Though I wouldn't recommend checking it out much in real time :-))
App supports both standard and metric units for tracking speed, distance and vert drop.
Keep track of all your skiing runs with Ski Tracker+ GPS Tracking for Skiers by 30 South.
Note: Continued use of the GPS will reduce battery life.
Note: Some features are only available in the Pro version - Ski Tracker+
If you need to find out the battery status, just shake the phone.
Tip: you do not have to unlock the phone, just press unlock button and shake it to get battery level status.
Internet connection is needed for Text-To-Speech services.
Battery info is spoken in different languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Croatian and Portuguese.
Talking Battery is developed for IT4U Ltd. (http://www.it4u.com.hr) by @kstevica.
Some credits go to @vooood, @NikolaStolnik and @marcec :)
Odaberite grad registracije i upišite ostatak registracije.
Primjer: za registraciju ZG-1234AA odaberite ZG i upišite 1234 u prvo polje i AA u drugo polje. Za pokretanje potrage dotaknite ikonu tražila.
You have four different Habbits to choose from.
-Doggy playing football
-Doggy on the Summer beach
-Rabbit in the Spring
-Bear in the Winter
Each Habbit will change and grow every week from Monday to Sunday.
Use the Small World Application to SWAPP your mobile phone contact list with the contact list (address book) of your friends and just enjoy the show.
As a result of the exchange, the users of application will not have any new contacts to see or save. Only those contacts that they have previously had but are common to both users will be displayed on their mobile phone.
The final purpose of application is to connect people by giving them an idea how many common friends they have and to show them how this world is a really small place.
Multiplayer game is available through internet.
If you have enjoyed your vacation in Croatia, you will enjoy this classic game as well.
Formerly known as Bitka za Jadran
Most people describe her humor as a combination of mocking everyday life, mixed with jaw-dropping one-liners of really dark humor that will make you forget you're listening to a girl talking. Also, she really hates your sweater. Seriously, you paid for that?
This app is to be used while watching me in action. Vote yay or nay to my lines, check out for my next performances or just star at me. Seriously.
This application is made by IT4U (http://it4u.com.hr/en). Are you a stand up comedian and would like to have your own app?
Ping us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Communicating your ideas
If you believe efficient communication is the way towards market success, you have come to the right place.
CIKLOPEA has grown into one of the leading translation and localization companies in the region of South East Europe in a very short time and we invite you to find out why most of our clients use the words speed and professionalism when describing us.
Our app is supported for the following languages: Croatian, English, Italian,Deutsch, Russian, Srbian, Slovenian, Macedonian, Bosnian, Albanian.
With our app you can:
Calculate the translation fee between languages
Request a quick translation
Take a picture of the text with your phone and send
it for translation