This app on-the-go is specially developed for current and prospective students and their parents to learn more about SEGi University & Colleges. Find out about our courses as well as facilities and amenities. Users will also be able to get in touch with us and check our latest updates and news via social media. Check out our newest Career Test feature designed exclusively for you.
- Programmes – Check your preferred courses and its learning modules
- Latest News – Discover what’s happening in SEGi campuses
- Career Test – A new feature designed exclusively for users to try the professional personality test, Holland Codes (RIASEC) to find a suitable course that matches their interest
- Gallery – Have a look at our facilities and amenities
- Live Chat – Select your choice of campus and chat with us online, It’s quicker than calling us
- Referral – Find out how you can get rewarded for every friend that you recommend to SEGi
- Social Media – Check out our latest updates, exciting rebates and incentives, upcoming roadshows, and news on social media
Quick facts about SEGi:
- SEGi University & Colleges has five campuses in Malaysia with its flagship campus in Kota Damansara and the remaining four in Kuala Lumpur, Subang Jaya, Penang and Kuching
- We have approximately 25,000 local and international students in all the campuses
- We have a wide range of disciplines in the following faculties: Health Sciences, Allied Health Science, Business & Accounting, Engineering & The Built Environment, Technology & Innovation, Communication, Creative Arts & Design, Hospitality & Tourism, Early Childhood Care & Education, English & Public Relations, Law, Psychology, Architecture, Foundation Studies and Postgraduate Studies
- SEGi is the first Malaysian University that earned 5 Stars for prioritizing society’s needs in Malaysia – QS 2016
- We have given out more than RM100 million worth of scholarships to students through High Achiever’s Scholarship (HAS), Sports Scholarship and many more
Feel free to try this app and tell us what you think. We will use your feedback to continuously improve its features.