What goes around comes back around, right? When it comes to your friends, sometimes you owe them and sometimes they owe you. So instead of moving money back and forth, why not answer one simple question:
Whose turn is it to pay this time?
Meet Turns - a new approach for handling money with friends.
It works like this: you log payments you make with your friends and Turns tells you whose turn it is to pay according to your current balance. Turns works best for:
• Keeping track of your daily expenses with friends.
• Groups of friends who are planning an event together such as a trip, a party, a picnic or any other get-together.
• Groups that have reoccurring expenses such as roommates, a band, a club or any other scheduled gathering.
One on one is simple enough, but groups is where Turns really shines. You don’t always want to simply split your group expenses, right? Turns is designed to fit the real world, where everyone has different needs but still a part of the group. Turns has:
• Selective group expenses: not everyone has to be a part of every payment.
• Couples inside groups: Couples in Turns are individual group members and can keep track of the group payments separately, but when it comes to the calculations they share their expenses.
• Dynamic balance list: showing you who owes what. You can simply carry on taking turns or pay back what you owe. It's up to you.
Turn's is not your average debt manager or IOU app. So what are you waiting for? Start taking turns :)