iTalkBB users, TALK WORLDWIDE from your mobile phone!
iTalkBB App is a free international calling app that enables iTalkBB users to make international calls worldwide faster, easier and at a lower cost. With iTalkBB App, you can make calls using Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE, or your mobile carrier’s network.
Why should you choose iTalkBB App?
- Replaces your international calling feature from your mobile phone carrier.
- Ultra-low calling rates to over 100 countries.
- Make calls no matter where you are in the world over Wi-Fi
- Free international calls: number of FREE minutes available is based on your iTalkBB Home Phone plan
- Manage iTalkBB Account from your mobile phone
Say hello to us!
iTalkBB is a well-known VOIP brand in North America. It is owned by iTalk Global Communications, Inc., a leader in the international telecommunications industry. Our residential phone service is powered by state-of-the-art international network and technology. With this power, iTalkBB provides reliable high-quality long distance, and international calling at superbly competitive rates, plus features like China Local Number 950 and international mobile calling. Now our acclaimed and powerful phone service is available on mobile devices. iTalkBB will keep growing to better serve the global Chinese and other Asian immigrant segments.
What's New in Version 2.0
1. Support Wi-Fi calling and Data Calling
2. iTalkBB Account Management
iTalkM is a free app for making overseas calls easier, faster, and at lower rates.
Benefits of using iTalkM App•Free app with low international calling rates-(Free minutes varies by plans)-(Up to 60% of savings vs. other competing providers)•Direct connection to overseas numbers from the contact list in your smartphone•Auto-memory function, 'Favorites', for your frequent calling destinations•No data from your smartphone being used•No hidden fee or connection charge
Download now for free! iTalkM app replaces your international calling feature from your mobile phone carrier.
To make calls on iTalkM, you must be a paid iTalkM subscriber or, be a current iTalkBB home phone user with ‘iTalkGlobal, one of the iTalkBB calling features, being registered. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service center at 1-800-875-8318 or visit our website at www.iTalkM.com for further assistance.
iTalk Global Communications. Inc. OverviewiTalkBB is a well-known VOIP brand in North America affiliated with iTalk Global Communications, Inc., a leader in the international telecommunications industry. Our residential VoIP service is powered by state-of-the-art international network and technology. With this power, iTalkBB provides reliable high-quality local, long distance, and international internet calling at superbly competitive rates. Now our acclaimed and powerful VOIP service is available on mobile devices.
If you need further information, please visit our website or contact our customer service center at 1-800-875-8318.
iTalkBB Service: www.Korea.iTalkBB.com
iTalkM Service: www.iTalkM.com
1)High local minute usage;
2)High IDD international call bills;
3)International roaming charges when you travel overseas.
Stay connected and SAVE with iTalkBB!
1)Make crystal clear calls over WiFi or your 3G/4G/LTE data connection
2)Provide speed calling or call-back option when having unstable WiFi or Data
3)View your iTalkBB account plan and balance anytime, anywhere
4)Available on both iPhone and Android phones to download for FREE
5)Get a China number for your friends and families to call you without IDD charges from China
You will need to be an existing iTalkBB customer before you can use this App to make calls. If you are not yet a customer, please visit our website to sign up first.
iTalkBB Singapore is a licensed IP telephony operator in Singapore. With headquarter in USA, we are a pioneer and leader in the international telecommunication industry. We are proud to provide reliable, high-quality local and international call services at extremely good rates for the past over 10 years in USA, Canada, Australia, and Singapore. For more information or inquiry, please visit our website at: www.iTalkBB.com.sg or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roaming Control can also intercept outgoing calls in selected networks, and ask if you want to allow the call.
Besides manually defined network operators, Roaming Control also supports special rules for your home network, for national roaming and for unknown networks. For certain networks, free roaming partner networks are also supported.
+++ Due to changes Google made in Android 5.0 it i+s technically no longer possible (at least for application developers) to toggle data on or off - so we had do drop support for Android 5.0+.
Possible scenarios, where Roaming Control helps you, are:
* Your network provider is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) and uses national roaming to connect to other network providers.
* You want that your mobile data connection automatically turns off as soon as you leave your country (and turns on again when coming back).
* You live near the border and want to avoid outgoing calls when connected to the foreign network.
* You want an easy way to enable data roaming for your Sprint network.
Differences between full version and trial version:
The trial version offers the full functionality, but expires after 7 days.
Version history and explanation of permissions on the app website.
You can now also use MobileVOIP to top up mobile prepaid phones abroad! Simply select a contact and choose the 'Mobile Top Up' function. You can use your regular voip credit to send Airtime anywhere in ther world.
What is VOIP and why should I use it?
VoIP is a technology that allows telephone calls to be made over computer networks like the Internet. VoIP also offers a substantial cost savings over traditional long distance telephone calls.
Travel Roam free with MobileVOIP! You never have to worry about high roaming costs abroad anymore! When abroad, simply use MobileVOIP over a WiFi network! Whether in a restaurant, hotel room or public HotSpot, you can now save on mobile calling charges when travelling abroad as well!
Simply install our free calling app, register with one of the many supported VOIP brands and save loads of money on your international calls. If your selected destination is not among the FREE destinations, using mobile voip calls enable you to call them at almost no costs. MobileVOIP offers either FREE calls or very cheap calls to any international destination!
- Make free international calls over SIP technology with this mobile voip dialer
- Connect to Internet using 3G, WiFi, UMTS and use your voip credit on the go for cheap calls.
- Place FREE international calls to a selection of destinations.
- Enjoy the cheapest international calls to any other destination.
Stop spending too much money on your international calls; use cheap 3G calls or cheap WiFi calls with MobileVOIP. MobileVOIP is the best FREE calls app you'll find on the market! Install MobileVOIP for your Android VoIP calls and call for free!
Looking for an older version of the app? Visit our website at http://www.mobilevoip.com!
MobileVOIP is a Mobile Voip (MVoIP) application developed by Finarea. It supports all Dellmont VoIP brands and enables it's users to save on their monthly calling charges by over 95%. MobileVOIP is a free voip dialer available for Android phones, Symbian phones, Windows Phones, BlackBerry and iPhones.
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
Turn your Android device into a free phone. Get a free US phone number that will be able to receive calls from anywhere in the world. In addition, you will be able to make unlimited calls to US and Canadian phone numbers for free using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. You get all of this without using any of your cellular minutes. GrooVe IP works on any android device, mobile phone or tablet, and allows you to make calls using the device’s data (WiFi or mobile data) connection. If you have a smartphone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone. If you are traveling overseas, you can take your device with you and make/receive calls for free on WiFi without paying any carrier roaming charges.
GrooVe IP has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and app on a call-by-call basis.
Upgrade to the full version of GrooVe IP (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gvoip) to remove ads.
For requirements, setup details, answers to frequently asked questions, known issues, or more information, please visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/grooveIp.aspx
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment.
*** FINE PRINT ***
- Phone number allocation and backbone call termination is provided by Ring.To, a service of Bandwidth whose network and communications solutions also power other innovative services such as Google, Skype, Vonage, and many more.
- GrooVe IP uses 1.2 MB per minute during a call
- Text messaging is currently not supported. It will be added in a subsequent update to the app.
Special note for existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users: GrooVe IP will no longer support Google Voice users from May 15, 2014. This is so because Google is discontinuing third party access to Google Voice on that date. We encourage all existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users to switch to the new GrooVe IP service (based on Ring.To), the features of which are described above. If you wish to keep using your Google Voice phone number, you can either port it to Ring.To to work with GrooVe IP, or get a new number (from GrooVe IP) and forward your Google Voice calls to this new number. Happy Calling!
If you have an existing Ring.To account and phone number, you can use it now with GrooVe IP.
For full license and credits information visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/Apps/GrooveIP/Credits.aspx
GrooVe IP uses Speex, an open source/free software, for certain voice processing functionality. Speex is available under the Revised BSD License; the details of this license are available here (http://www.xiph.org/licenses/bsd/speex/).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP available when adding new accounts
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
- SET daily alerts
- SUSPEND and RESTORE your data ccess whenever you want
- TRACK your current data spend
- CHECK roaming rates for voice calls, SMS & data
- LIMIT data usage per month
- VIEW preferred partners for promotional rates
To get the most up-do-date list of roaming partners, please ensure you have downloaded the latest software updates. More information at www.starhub.com/roamingoverseas
Using Data connection abroad can be cumbersome sometimes, not to say that it can be very expensive. International Data sim card removes boundaries and connects people all around the globe using Roaming Data App. Your favorite applications will work all around the world provided that you have an international Data sim card inserted in your smartphone.
Our App adds flexibility in using international Data sim service, by providing access to services and Data packages that can be obtained using the App right on your smartphone!
Please note that Roaming Data App will only work on international Data sim cards that begin with +37282 numbers.
Nymgo is a great to call India, Bangladesh, Brazil, Philippines, Mexico, China, Egypt, Germany, Nigeria, Kenya, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Iraq, Morocco, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Nepal Turkey, Yemen or any other destination. (Check our amazing rates inside)
Save money on international call costs and roaming fees without sacrificing on voice quality while traveling abroad.
Our team is always ready to help on email@example.com :)
Check our Facebook page for updates https://www.facebook.com/nymgo
or follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/nymgo
Nymgo for Android is available in the following languages: English, French, Arabic, Turkish
** Not to be used for dialing emergency services
With PirateRoaming you are free to install a local SIM when you are abroad to enjoy 3/4G Mobile Data at Local Rate, and:
-be free to Answer calls to your own number at local rates!
-be free to Call anyone, wordlwide, at local rates!
We use standard GSM calls, so you can talk walking down the street, riding in a taxi or a bus, or from the top of a mountain!
No more being stuck indoors because you need WiFi to avoid International fees!
Download the app and *immediately* make and receive calls with your SIM, worldwide at LOCAL rates, with no other configuration!
Ads Free. We care about your privacy: we don’t use, store or share your sensible data.
For using this app, end users will need an Operator Code, which they can obtain from a VoIP Service Provider.
Experience superior call quality at affordable rates. Talk more with our special calling plans (for India, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka) or simply recharge credits to call anywhere in the world. Send photos, videos, voice messages, contacts or your location and stay connected with your friends all the time.
Special Introductory Offer: Register and get free talk-time worth 15 cents to any land line and mobile number
* Superior call quality - Say goodbye to pixelated faces and garbled voices. Make crystal clear audio calls & high quality video calls to anywhere in the world.
* FREE audio/video app-to-app calling - Call and share your best moments with those who matter. Make real-time audio & video calls to your airtel talk friends worldwide, for free!
* Calling to any number at low rates - Why should staying in touch with your loved ones burn a hole in your pocket? Now talk non-stop to your friends around the world, at really low rates.
* Free instant messaging - Got a really long list of friends? Now send and receive unlimited messages with text, photos, videos and more with your airtel talk friends for free!
* SMSOut to any number - Wish to go the old way or just can't connect with your friend? Simply send him or her an SMS from the app at nominal rates!
* Multi-party conferencing – With this app, making a conference call is super easy! Forget passcodes or dial-in numbers, just touch a button and connect over an audio or video call!
* File sharing - Share your world with your dear ones. airtel talk lets you share photos, videos, voice messages, contacts and location easily with your airtel talk friends.
* Voice Message chat - No time to write a message? Simply record your voice and connect instantly with your friends with airtel talk's voice message chat.
* Multi-device access – The app is designed to work seamlessly on every device. While you chat with your friends from your smartphone on the move, your calls and messages are automatically synchronised between your devices in real time.
To know more about airtel talk, visit - airtel.com/airteltalk
This is the donate version. Proceeds help to finance the development of this free and open source app.
EXCLUSIVE DONATOR FEATURES:
- Access to beta releases on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/communities/111632822797311522891)
- Email support
- Feeling good
- UI optimized for Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Voice activation (with customizable threshold) and push-to-talk
- Dual-pane channel and chat with gestures
- Tablet layout (optimized for both 7 and 10 inch tablets)
- Channel tree view
- Draggable overlay
- Bluetooth headset support
- Customizable theming
- Improved Jellybean notifications
- View rich text comments
- Local mute users
- Recording amplifier
- Certificate generation, import from desktop, and self-registration support
- Proximity sensor utilizing "Voice Call" mode
- Access tokens
- Push to talk 'hot corners' toggleable in settings
- Hardware push-to-talk key support
- Chat notifications
- Channel search
- Private messaging
- Text to Speech
- Server sharing
- Public server browsing (with auto-finder)
- Opus support for 1.2.4 servers
- Admin controls
- Image embedding
This app is licensed under the GNU GPL version 3.
The source code can be found here: