· Medical Terminology
· Anatomy and Physiology
· Pharmacology and Anesthesia
· Aseptic Technique
· Sterilization and Disinfection
· Operating Room Environment
· Transportation and Positioning
· Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
· Medical, Ethical, and Legal Responsibilities
· Occupational Hazards
· Skin Preparation and Draping
· Equipment and Supplies
· Counts and Specimens
· Sutures and Drains
· Wound Healing and Dressings
· General Surgery
· Obstetrics and Gynecology
· Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
· Genitourinary Surgery
· Thoracic Surgery
· Cardiovascular and Peripheral Vascular Surgery
· Orthopedic Surgery
· Pediatric Surgery
· Emergency Procedures
· Surgical Applications of Electricity
· Physics and Medicine
· Endoscopy and Minimally Invasive Surgery
· Surgical Robots
Free initial download of the app presents one question, a full-length explanation, and reference note for further study in each of the 36 topics. For more in-depth review, users may choose to download a total of over 1700 cards via in-app purchase. Browse the content or create customized quizzes to test your knowledge level and target weak areas as you go. Use the detailed analytics to assess your test readiness and track your progress.
As life rushes by, optimize your preparation time by using this powerful app where ever and whenever you can. With the Surgical Technology Examination Lange Q&A app in your toolkit, preparing for the national certification exam will be a breeze. Great for both incremental and last-minute studying, this app is the perfect tool to have at your fingertips.
About the Authors:
Carolan Sherman, RN, BSN, CST
Mary Chmielewski, CST
Have a question or would like to share your feedback? Please send us an email at: McGraw-Hill.Education@gwhizmobile.com
Imagine Practicing for just 10 minutes a day on this App and be updated on all previous year questions as well important concepts. (You could practice anytime anywhere without the need to connect to internet)
What this App Offers ?
1. More Than 2500 Previous Year questions from various entrance exams with complete explanations and references
2. Classification of Questions such that you can solve questions randomly from any Subject or Unit (Click on the subject to get the list of units and on units to get the list of chapters in Practice Mode)
3. In Test Mode you can create a test of 25 Questions from a combination of topics
4.There is a smart progress bar to track your progress of Learning. While solving if you get any question wrong then you have to get the question correct twice randomly for it to be deemed as complete. (Which means that you will be forced to repeatedly solve the questions which you get wrong)
IPMPro does more than present information already available online. With its suite of functionalities IPMPro is like having a consultant in the field to address your needs as a business owner, manager or crew leader:
Receive text-like alerts for time-sensitive pest issues and plant care - alert date adjusted to your location!!; Consult images, pest lifecycle, and management options for major pests of woody plants; Reference how-to information and images of cultural practices; Obtain pesticide recommendations for major diseases and insects; Utilize built-in pesticide recordkeeping for documentation while outdoors; Track pests and cultural practices in calendar view or a chronological list; and Assist in educating new employees and experienced professionals. Plus IPMPro has bonus weed management content!
IPMPro is less than the cost of a magazine subscription and is updated constantly, bringing the most current information to you wherever the job is! Built by horticulture and pest management experts in cooperation with growers and landscapers, IPMPro was built for USDA Plant Hardiness Zones four through eight, which includes states just west of the Mississippi River, east and north to Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and south to the Gulf Coast.
For more information about IPMPro and FAQs, please see our website IPMProApp.com.