USMLE Prep is tough. Med school takes more time than you have. With InsideTheBoards' All-Audio Qbank you can study for the boards, classes, and clerkships on the go.
- Listen to high yield, audio optimized questions from OnlineMedEd or ExamCircle.
- High Yield Pharmacology from Lecturio.
- A full podcast version of "USMLE Step 2 Secrets" from Elsevier and author Ted O'Connell ("Crush Step 1" Audio coming soon)
- Study for boards while you drive, work out, or cook a meal
- Redeem time so you can spend it with family, friends, on your own doctor's appointments or other life stuff
- Learn to "think like a USMLE question writer" with step by step practice question dissections from ITB's podcasts
- Relax, de-stress, sleep and other mindfulness meditations for med students
- Accelerated learning techniques and study hacks
- Free, curated monthly sample playlists focused on the highest yield USMLE and COMLEX subjects
- All of ITB's meded podcasts in one place: The Study Smarter Question Breakdowns for the USMLE Podcast, the original ITB podcast, the Medical Mnemonist, USMLE Step 1 Success Stories (in partnership with Physeo), Physiology by Physeo, and USMLE Step 2 Secrets
InsideTheBoards is dedicated to helping med students live better lives. Our aim is to demystify USMLE prep and save you time studying for the boards. This is just a small part of our desire to help you stay healthy and mentally strong during your medical education.
We have finally completed the first full version of our mobile app! Our podcast listeners know this has been a long journey. We know there might be bugs or issues, so if you experience any problems we appreciate your patience and welcome your feedback, suggestions, and requests. We want to make this better and better for you, so feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org