Reading data from ultrasonic and compass sensor simultaneously are not supported yet.
If you want to use radar funcionality, you have to build robot type "Explorer".
Now control all your PC games with your Android phone. Steer the car with the motion sensor or shoot enemies with the touchscreen mouse control. Easy to use and fully functional.
Ergonomically designed screen boasts of a touch-pad, a joystick, 5-button pad and dedicated mouse buttons. Even the volume keys are mapped with keyboard buttons.
Profiles - profiles let's you map on screen controls with keyboard button, so that you don't have to change control of the game.
Note : Download the server from http://bit.do/agc
- Open the exe file and if firewall prompt appears click both PUBLIC and PRIVATE networks.
- That's it, the server appears in the bottom right tray.
Keywords: PC games, control , PC, desktop, Motion gaming, motion control, accelerometer, acceler-o-meter, mouse, joystick, xbox 360, ps3, analog stick, control PC games with android, keyboard, game controller
You’ll need a MOGA mobile gaming controller to game with the MOGA Pivot app; buy yours today at MOGAanywhere.com.
First-person shooters, RPGs, action games, puzzles, sports? We do that. As the best mobile gaming solution for Android smartphones and tablets, try MOGA today to experience true precision control – and Game On. Anywhere.
“Best of CES 2013” – Laptop Magazine (for MOGA Pro)
“Winner - Best Hardware of E3 2012” – Machinima (for MOGA Pocket)
“Best New Hardware Winner E3” – Gaming Trend
Connect through wifi or bluetooth in the most simple way. Install the Ultimate Control Receiver program on your computer (PC, Mac or Linux) and select it from the list displayed on your phone.
Ultimate Gamepad provides a real button emulation, press several buttons with your thumb as you would on a regular controller.
The gamepad designed by real gamers!
*download the agent program from "www.negusoft.com/ucontrol"
You can also connect with your Xbox friends, track and compare your achievements, and change up your 3D avatar.
Xbox SmartGlass lets you:
• Navigate your Xbox 360 with swipe and tap
• Use your phone’s keyboard to type to your Xbox 360
• Browse the Internet on your Xbox 360 with full keyboard and zooming
• Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop videos and music on your Xbox 360
• Search the full Xbox catalog of music, video, and games
• Enjoy rich, interactive experiences from select game and entertainment content creators
• Track and compare your achievements with your Xbox friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox friends
• Edit your Xbox profile
This app requires an Xbox membership to sign in. Available for most Android 4.0+ smartphones, with WVGA screen resolution or higher.
In the living room:
Navigate your Xbox One console using your device’s keyboard and touch
Control your media and set top box with the SmartGlass remote control
Browse the web on your TV using your mobile device
Enhance what you are watching or playing with SmartGlass companions
Increase performance with faster connections and reliability
In the living room and on the go:
Search, browse, and pin content to play on your Xbox One console
Track achievements, get game help, message friends, and watch game DVR clips
This app requires an Xbox membership to sign in. Available for most Android 4.0+ smartphones, with WVGA screen resolution or higher, plus 7"" and 10"" Tablets "
This app will allow you to…
• Track and compare your achievements with your LIVE friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox LIVE friends
• Edit your LIVE Profile
This app requires an Xbox LIVE account to sign in. Available for most Android 2.2+ smartphones, with WGVA screen resolution or higher.
XBOX ONE SMARTGLASS BETA AGREEMENT
The following terms supplement any software license terms that accompany the Xbox One SmartGlass beta app.
2. FEEDBACK. If you give feedback about the Xbox One SmartGlass Beta app to Microsoft, you give to Microsoft, without charge, the right to use, share and commercialize your feedback in any way and for any purpose. You also give to third parties, without charge, any patent rights needed for their products, technologies and services to use or interface with any specific parts of a Microsoft software or service that includes the feedback. You will not give feedback that is subject to a license that requires Microsoft to license its software or documentation to third parties because we include your feedback in them. These rights survive this agreement.
3. PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE. The Xbox One SmartGlass Beta app is a pre-release version. It may not operate correctly or work the way a final version of the software will. We may change it for the final, commercial version. We also may not release a commercial version.
• A few buttons in the Cable/TV remote may not work.
• Syncing of favorite tv listings on Android between console and SG does not work consistently.
• Syncing of recent channels on Android with the console does not work consistently – restarting the app should fix the issue.
• Some strings are out-of-date or missing.
• In International countries, there may be issues with the OneGuide and unlocalized strings
• Blank screen when exiting the Android Cable/TV remote.
Scenarios to try:
• Browse OneGuide on your SmartGlass device
• Tune to a show from OneGuide in SmartGlass.
• Get rich details on your favorite shows
• Favorite a TV channel and see it show up in the Favorites on your device.
• Use the Cable/TV remote to navigate through your cable box UI.
• Change your HD/SD settings in the SmartGlass settings
• Navigate to recent channels and tap once to change to that channel.
★★★★★ “Solutions for streaming PC games to tablets have been pretty limited for those on AMD GPUs. I tried both Splashtop (which was a disaster) and Kainy (which was nice but not very user-friendly, not compatible with everything, and a battery hog). KinoConsole smashes them both completely."
★★★★★ “Solid framerate and crystal-clear sound. Still the best app in its category.”
★★★★★ “360 controller emulation (works perfectly with my Shield Controller) and full-screen game support (not just windowed) make this worlds better than Splashtop. Simpler configuration than Kainy.”
Control games with touchscreen gestures, virtual on-screen joystick or external gamepad. Built-in control layouts for most popular games, you can also customise controls to your preference.
To start playing games download and install Kinoni Remote Server from http://kinoconsole.kinoni.com to your PC. For best gaming experience you need a powerful multi-core PC and fast wireless network. For WiFi 5 GHz network is recommended.
• Play latest games from your home PC
• Supports HD resolution video up to 60 frames per second (Pro version)
• Low-latency CD-quality stereo audio
• Control games with touchscreen gestures, external gamepad or virtual on-screen joystick
• Prebuilt optimised controls for popular games
• Customise controls to your preference
• Supports external game controllers compatible with Android
• Automatically adds your Steam games to game library
• Launch games remotely from Android application
• Simple one-time minimal setup, start playing in minutes
• Automatic server discovery in local network, also support playing across the internet
• KinoConsole PC server supports Windows Vista or later
• Full Xbox controller emulation on Windows
To have a good experience, you need a mid to high-end wireless router with a good wireless connection to your Android device (5 GHz highly recommended) and a good connection from your PC to your router (Ethernet highly recommended).
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Limelight Networks or NVIDIA Corporation. Please do not contact either company for support. Instead, use the XDA forum link at the bottom of the app description.
Users using an external mouse may want to use the root version instead which has much better mouse support. See: http://tinyurl.com/limelight-root
If you're streaming over the Internet, make sure UPnP is enabled on your router or the required ports are forwarded. See http://bit.ly/1sUauPq for more details.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600/700/800/900 series desktop or mobile GPU (GT-series GPUs won't work)
NVIDIA GeForce Experience (GFE) 2.2.2 or higher
Most controllers will work just fine, but the following have been tested:
Xbox 360 wired/wireless
PS3 wired (with Sixaxis Enabler app) or wireless (with SixAxis Controller app)
PS4 wired via USB
MOGA controller (see note below)
Amazon Fire Game Controller
Shield integrated controller
MOGA controller users:
If your controller has a switch with A and B, it must be switched to B to be used for streaming. If you have no switch, use the MOGA Universal Driver app.
Note for SixAxis users:
Use SixAxis in "Native Gamepad" mode for Limelight. The default button mapping needs to be adjusted to match the standard controller layout for streaming.
1. Make sure GeForce Experience is installed, updated, and that you've scanned for games.
2. In most cases, your PC will show up automatically in the PC list. Click the entry in the PC list to start pairing.
3. On your PC, enter the PIN displayed on the Android device and accept the pairing dialog.
4. Choose your PC in the PC list and the app list will be displayed where you can select a game to stream.
Troubleshooting - "Limelight crashes"
1. Please send me an email.
2. Send the crash report.
Troubleshooting - "I can't pair/stream at all"
1. Reboot your PC and device.
2. Disable your PC's firewall.
3. If all else fails: uninstall GeForce drivers, reboot, clean install GeForce drivers, and reboot again.
Troubleshooting - "Video is choppy/laggy"
1. Try streaming with Bluetooth disabled to see if your device has the Bluetooth issue detailed below.
2. Make sure your device is connected on 5 GHz and your PC is wired to your router.
3. Lower the bitrate slider.
4. Try using 720p30 which has the lowest requirements.
Troubleshooting - "Apps crash when launched by Limelight"
1. Uninstall GeForce drivers, reboot, clean install GeForce drivers, and reboot again.
2. Try launching them through Steam
Bluetooth-related streaming issues:
Depending on your phone/tablet, you may have a bad streaming experience if Bluetooth is active while streaming. This is a hardware issue due to the antenna wiring. If you experience this, you can try a USB Ethernet adapter or a controller that connects directly to your Android device via USB OTG.
For more details and to report issues, see: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2505510
This app is open-source under the GPL. The code can be found here: https://github.com/limelight-stream/limelight-android
Legal: All trademarks cited here are the property of their respective owners.
Take your PlayStation® experience with you on your mobile device with the new PlayStation®App! Always be ready to game with features that keep you connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play. Push games from PlayStation®Store to your PS4™ system and be ready to game at home.
With the PlayStation®App installed on your mobile device, you can:
- See what your friends are playing, compare trophies, and view your profile or recent activity.
- Chat with your friends; receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations, and then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4™ system.
- Browse PlayStation®Store, pick-up the latest hit games and add-ons, and then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
- Take advantage of the in-app second-screen features, when available, for greater challenges and control.
- Quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.
A Sony Entertainment Network account and PS4™ system are required to use all of this application's features.
Use of this app is governed by the license agreement at the following URL: （http://www.scei.co.jp/legal/index.html）.
If you have trouble signing in to PlayStation™ Network, try downloading the Google Chrome™ browser and signing in with it through PlayStation®App.
Want to play 3D PC games on your tablet? Now, with the "Best of CES 2012" award-winning Splashtop Remote PC Gaming, you CAN! Skyrim, Civilization 5, Wow, Diablo, Portal, PES2012, and even more with CUSTOMIZABLE on-screen maneuver and tablet gestures!
See more demo videos:
#.If you have upgraded Splashtop Streamer on your PC to v2, please check out http://support-remote.splashtop.com/entries/21658867 for settings.
Splashtop Remote PC Gaming is the ONLY remote desktop app that streams smooth, high-res video and audio from your PC or Mac, allowing you to play games on your tablet. you can also use it to access all other applications, and files.
★★★★★ Best of CES 2012 Award – Best Mobile App
★★★★★ "Both a breakthrough and a bargain." -- The New York Times
★★★★★ "Splashtop -- Meet the most popular app." -- USA Today
★★★★★ "Splashtop Remote is... extremely easy to setup" -- Pixelatedgeek.com
With Splashtop Remote PC Gaming, you can
* Play graphic-intensive games on your tablet with optimized gesture (see notice 1)
* Play Flash games on your browser
* Listen to music on your computer in any format
* Access your full computer browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) including your bookmarks, favorite plug-ins, and extensions (Flash, Java, etc.)
See it in action here: http://youtu.be/PBnmYeyAMf4
Fast and Easy Setup (see notice 2):
* One-click access to your computer desktop with minimal setup
* Install the free Splashtop Streamer on your computer - supports Windows 7, Vista, and XP (including Home Premium), as well as Mac OS X 10.6+ (Snow Leopard or Lion is required for Mac users).
* Application automatically finds your local computers -- sign in to your Gmail account on the app and Streamer to find your computers across the Internet
* A computer with dual-core CPU on remote PC strongly recommended for best performance
1.To enjoy 3D games such as Skyrim, you need to have a powerful PC, ideally with NVIDIA GeForce graphics, and a good Wi-Fi signal and performance(ideally a 802.11n Wi-Fi router).
2.Splashtop Remote PC Gaming for tablets running Android 4.x.
3.If you are willing to play with XBox 360 controller from your Android tablet, you need to do some special setting on your computer, please refer to this FAQ page: https://support-splashtoppersonal.splashtop.com/entries/25600766
[POWER IN AIR]
Silverlit Smart Link Control Turns your Smart Phone into the Controller. Plug the Smart Link Control Stick into your Smartphone to control select Silverlit Power in Air branded 2-Channel Helicopters.
The Silverlit Smart Link Control app provides users three different interfaces that will give you a brand new flying experience and incredible flying fun. Try Two-handed gesture mode, and the tilt of your phone/device activates the helicopter. Tilt forward, fly forward. Tilt left or right to turn left and right. Or switch to the Virtual Joysticks and take a more traditional approach to R/C play - but all with the connection between your phone and the helicopter.
- 2 Channel helicopter with gyro stability & unique single propeller system : Up, down, forward, backward, left and right
- Two Gesture Control Modes to build your skill and automate your flight.
- Third Mode: Virtual Joysticks on your Smart Phone touch screen
- Set your helicopter's hover point for acceleration from your chosen angle in Gesture Mode
*** DSLR Controller is NOT compatible with all devices! For a free app you can use to test compatibility, see the "Remote Release" app ( http://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.remoterelease ) ***
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION ***
*** BAD/CHEAP/LONG CABLES WILL CAUSE FREEZES AND ERRORS ***
We strongly suggest you read up on the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) about what DSLR Controller can do, how it works, and how to use it, before purchasing. The website contains a wealth of information you should know before using. Be sure to read the FAQ!
If you need a refund, go to our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ). We cannot process refunds through email.
Usage notes, feature lists, device compat. list, changelogs, FAQs, can all be found on our website: http://dslrcontroller.com/
Most questions should go to the support and discussion thread at XDA-Developers.com:
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View
- Auto Focus (tap Live View)
- Manual focus adjustments (in AF mode)
- Zoom control
- Grid and aspect ratio overlay
- Bulb capture
- Continuous capture
- Image review (+ follow shot, gallery)
- Image filters (peaking, contrast, channel mask, grayscale, 4 modes/filter)
- Video recording
- HDR/Auto Exposure Bracketing
- Focus Bracketing (incl. HDR)
- Focus A-B
- Mirror Lockup support
- Timelapse (incl. HDR)
- Wi-Fi Passthrough
- Extensive modification of settings
-- Shutter speed
-- ExpComp and Bracket
-- ISO speed
-- Auto-Focus Mode
-- Focus and Zoom area (tap-and-hold Live View)
-- Picture Style
-- Drive Mode
-- White Balance
-- Color Temperature
-- Auto-Lighting Optimizer
-- Metering Mode
-- Image and video quality and format
Available options depend on the mode you have your camera set to (M, Av, Tv, etc) and camera model. Refer to the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) for further details.
If you are connecting using Wi-Fi, virtually all 1ghz+ Android devices are supported (your camera needs Wi-Fi support, though). If you are connecting over USB, your device needs USB host support. Compatibility listed below is based on USB support. Most unlisted but recent devices will be compatible, but not all.
A more extensive and detailed list is available at our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) on the devices page. We always welcome information on devices that are not listed on our page.
For most devices you need a USB host ("OTG") cable, for some you need a special adapter. Not all devices are supported on all firmware versions. See the devices page on our web site for further details on both.
Supported popular Android devices (USB)
- Nexus: Galaxy, 7, 7 2013, 10
- Samsung: S2 (4.0+), S3, S4 (4.3+)
- Samsung: Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014
- Samsung: Tab 8.9", Tab 10.1", Tab 2 7", Tab 2 10", Tab 3 7"
- HTC: One X (4.1+), One X+ (4.1)+, One (4.3+)
*Not* supported popular Android devices
- Nexus: 4
- Samsung: Low end devices, Mini series
- HTC: Anything before HTC One X
Some of these can be made to work with some hackery (root, custom kernels - not supported), but don't work out-of-the-box.
Supported Canon EOS models:
- Full support: 1D mk IV, 5D mk II, 5D mk III, 50D, 550D, 6D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 7D, 70D, 700D, 750D, 1100D
- Limited support: 1D mk III, 1Ds mk III, 30D, 40D, 400D, 450D, 1000D
- No support: older models
Let us know which hardware you are using with DSLR Controller!