- Book tickets
- Check show timings and availability
- Choose your seats
- Track your order history
- Browse movie information such as synopsis, trailers and posters
- Pre-order food before your movie
- Add food to an existing order
- View our Cinemas and Facilities
- Avail offers
-Uber on your ticket - Get a ride!
-Swipe left to right on home page to pick films based on the cinema.
-Save your preferences and payment information for convenience.
-You now have the option to add food to an existing booking. Just go to ‘My History’ and choose the booking ID you wish to add it onto.
-Your e-ticket will have all the information pertaining to your show – time left for
your movie to start, maps, food/drink order and show details.
Reading data from ultrasonic and compass sensor simultaneously are not supported yet.
If you want to use radar funcionality, you have to build robot type "Explorer".
You’ll need a MOGA mobile gaming controller to game with the MOGA Pivot app; buy yours today at MOGAanywhere.com.
First-person shooters, RPGs, action games, puzzles, sports? We do that. As the best mobile gaming solution for Android smartphones and tablets, try MOGA today to experience true precision control – and Game On. Anywhere.
“Best of CES 2013” – Laptop Magazine (for MOGA Pro)
“Winner - Best Hardware of E3 2012” – Machinima (for MOGA Pocket)
“Best New Hardware Winner E3” – Gaming Trend
You can also connect with your Xbox friends, track and compare your achievements, and change up your 3D avatar.
Xbox SmartGlass lets you:
• Navigate your Xbox 360 with swipe and tap
• Use your phone’s keyboard to type to your Xbox 360
• Browse the Internet on your Xbox 360 with full keyboard and zooming
• Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop videos and music on your Xbox 360
• Search the full Xbox catalog of music, video, and games
• Enjoy rich, interactive experiences from select game and entertainment content creators
• Track and compare your achievements with your Xbox friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox friends
• Edit your Xbox profile
This app requires an Xbox membership to sign in. Available for most Android 4.0+ smartphones, with WVGA screen resolution or higher.
The HELO TC app transforms the Multi-Touch display of your Android device into a remote control for HELO TC.
The HELO TC and HELO TC Assault touch-controlled helicopters come complete with chopper and Flight Deck. The Flight Deck plugs into your Android device's headphone jack and translates your commands into infrared signals that beam to the helicopter.
Fly in either of two ways:
• Joystick: Use a virtual joystick to maneuver HELO TC.
• Motion: Tilt your Android device to move HELO TC forward, backward, and side to side.
Record and store up to three Flight Plans so you, or another pilot, can easily repeat a favorite flight pattern. Make up routes among the furniture, missions to fly, obstacles to avoid, goals to achieve, and replay them later with your friends.
The controls are intuitive and easy to learn. The helicopter's twin-rotor design makes for stable, controlled flight, so you can concentrate on having fun (and on getting the jump on family and co-workers).
[POWER IN AIR]
Silverlit Smart Link Control Turns your Smart Phone into the Controller. Plug the Smart Link Control Stick into your Smartphone to control select Silverlit Power in Air branded 2-Channel Helicopters.
The Silverlit Smart Link Control app provides users three different interfaces that will give you a brand new flying experience and incredible flying fun. Try Two-handed gesture mode, and the tilt of your phone/device activates the helicopter. Tilt forward, fly forward. Tilt left or right to turn left and right. Or switch to the Virtual Joysticks and take a more traditional approach to R/C play - but all with the connection between your phone and the helicopter.
- 2 Channel helicopter with gyro stability & unique single propeller system : Up, down, forward, backward, left and right
- Two Gesture Control Modes to build your skill and automate your flight.
- Third Mode: Virtual Joysticks on your Smart Phone touch screen
- Set your helicopter's hover point for acceleration from your chosen angle in Gesture Mode
Pocoyo TV contains by default 5 free unlocked videos to watch with an Internet connection. Additionally, you can unlock new episodes for a charge. You can also save episodes at a time on your device, in order to enjoy watching Pocoyo anywhere, anytime, without an Internet connection. You can edit this saved playlist as often as you want with other unlocked episodes.
Pocoyo series, logo and characters ™ & © 2005-2014 Zinkia Entertainment SA
Finding the best Android games just got easier. With the TegraZone app for your NVIDIA® Tegra™-powered device, you can easily find games that are optimized to exploit the full potential of the Tegra 2, Tegra 3, and Tegra 4 mobile processor. TegraZone supports game controller navigation on devices such as NVIDIA SHIELD and Mad Catz MOJO.
Version 2.9 now also supports non-Tegra devices so those users can explore and discover the great games that NVIDIA and our partners think are best enjoyed on Tegra devices.
Discover unique, premium games for Android that deliver more visually-stunning graphics and smoother gameplay, so you can get the most out of your Tegra-powered mobile device.
TegraZone supports all Tegra-powered devices such as the NVIDIA SHIELD, tablets including the Nexus 7, Asus Transformer Prime TF201, Transformer Infinity TF700, Transformer Pad TF300, Acer A500, A510, A100, Toshiba AT300; and phones including the HTC One X, Motorola Droid X2, Electrify, Photon 4G, Atrix, and Samsung Captivate Glide.
Customize: You decide if you'd like to find out the moment something new is added to TegraZone or not by turning notification pop-ups on or off from the settings menu.
Discover: Get all of the top games for Android at your fingertips. Find Android games to download quickly and easily.
Learn: Access professional game reviews, high-res screenshots, HD videos, and behind-the-scenes footage for the top Android games.
Share: Connect TegraZone to your social networks and let your friends know about your favorite new apps.
The TegraZone app is a curated, editorial-driven merchandising front-end designed to enhance the shopping and discovery experience of differentiated games sold in Android Market. When a user decides on a game to purchase within the app, he/she clicks “Get It Now.” This action links the user to the Android product page for that game where he/she finalizes the purchase and downloads the game. The complete sales transaction, game download, and game support happen within the Android Market through Google and the game developer.
TegraZone is not intended to replace the purchase, download, or functionality of Google Play, but rather to compliment it by providing a selection of premium games that developers believe will offer an exceptional experience for users of Tegra-powered phones and tablets.
If you are looking for the best games for your Tegra-powered device, then TegraZone is a must-have Android app for you.
Please note that some games featured on TegraZone run exclusively on devices with an NVIDIA Tegra Processor. Google Play will notify you of any incompatibilities.
By installing the TegraZone application, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the License For Customer Use of NVIDIA Software (http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownload-March2009/licence.php?lang=us ).
Notification pop-ups are enabled by default and may be disabled in the settings menu.
Permissions: Posting game comments within TegraZone requires storage of email address.
Now control all your PC games with your Android phone. Steer the car with the motion sensor or shoot enemies with the touchscreen mouse control. Easy to use and fully functional.
Ergonomically designed screen boasts of a touch-pad, a joystick, 5-button pad and dedicated mouse buttons. Even the volume keys are mapped with keyboard buttons.
Profiles - profiles let's you map on screen controls with keyboard button, so that you don't have to change control of the game.
Note : Download the server from http://bit.do/agc
- Open the exe file and if firewall prompt appears click both PUBLIC and PRIVATE networks.
- That's it, the server appears in the bottom right tray.
Keywords: PC games, control , PC, desktop, Motion gaming, motion control, accelerometer, acceler-o-meter, mouse, joystick, xbox 360, ps3, analog stick, control PC games with android, keyboard, game controller
Connect through wifi or bluetooth in the most simple way. Install the Ultimate Control Receiver program on your computer (PC, Mac or Linux) and select it from the list displayed on your phone.
Ultimate Gamepad provides a real button emulation, press several buttons with your thumb as you would on a regular controller.
The gamepad designed by real gamers!
*download the agent program from "www.negusoft.com/ucontrol"
★★★★★ “Solutions for streaming PC games to tablets have been pretty limited for those on AMD GPUs. I tried both Splashtop (which was a disaster) and Kainy (which was nice but not very user-friendly, not compatible with everything, and a battery hog). KinoConsole smashes them both completely."
★★★★★ “Solid framerate and crystal-clear sound. Still the best app in its category.”
★★★★★ “360 controller emulation (works perfectly with my Shield Controller) and full-screen game support (not just windowed) make this worlds better than Splashtop. Simpler configuration than Kainy.”
Control games with touchscreen gestures, virtual on-screen joystick or external gamepad. Built-in control layouts for most popular games, you can also customise controls to your preference.
To start playing games download and install Kinoni Remote Server from http://kinoconsole.kinoni.com to your PC. For best gaming experience you need a powerful multi-core PC and fast wireless network. For WiFi 5 GHz network is recommended.
• Play latest games from your home PC
• Supports HD resolution video up to 60 frames per second (Pro version)
• Low-latency CD-quality stereo audio
• Control games with touchscreen gestures, external gamepad or virtual on-screen joystick
• Prebuilt optimised controls for popular games
• Customise controls to your preference
• Supports external game controllers compatible with Android
• Automatically adds your Steam games to game library
• Launch games remotely from Android application
• Simple one-time minimal setup, start playing in minutes
• Automatic server discovery in local network, also support playing across the internet
• KinoConsole PC server supports Windows Vista or later
• Full Xbox controller emulation on Windows
The free OnLive app allows you to instantly play hit games such as Batman®: Arkham Origins, The LEGO® Movie Videogame, and Saints Row IV™ on your Android device via OnLive’s powerful cloud technology. Play the full game, spectate others playing live, and share video clips from almost anywhere. Get unlimited instant cloud gameplay to over 250 games and some of your previously downloaded games with the simplicity of streaming video, and a 4G or Wi-Fi connection. With OnLive, gamers can play anywhere, any time, and across multiple devices, without the requirement of a high-end computer or console. Learn more at games.onlive.com.
• Play the newest PC and console-quality games on your tablet or phone
• Free to join and free access to game demos
• Play 250+ games in the cloud, no download required
• Get cloud access to the newest hit games
• Capture Brag Clip™ videos of your latest achievements
• Spectate and cheer your friends
This OnLive app requires:
• The Universal OnLive Wireless Controller (available at games.onlive.com/accessories) or any USB XInput Controller*
• Android 3.2 or later
* May require a USB Adapter
No big downloads, no limits on performance. With OnLive, gamers have instant access to console-class games, running on OnLive’s powerful servers in the cloud, and streaming video to your tablet or phone. You can start playing a high-end game within seconds of signing on. Sign up for a free account and you can instantly try 30 minute free demos of many games.
Play OnLive games anywhere, anytime via Wi-Fi or a 4G connection on almost any OnLive-compatible device, whether tablet, phone, TV or computer. Your games, saves and user profile are always stored in the cloud so you start a game on one device, and continue where you left off on another---even multiplayer gameplay is cross-platform. Build your library without taking up any space on your Android device.
WATCH LIVE GAMEPLAY, CAPTURE GOOD TIMES
Watch live games being played worldwide, find your friends and set up multiplayer matches, or capture your greatest gameplay moments with Brag Clip™ videos. You don’t have to worry about updates, patches, and everything that keeps you from playing a game. Just play games, stay connected, and have fun with friends. Instantly.
GET THE FULL EXPERIENCE
Get the Universal OnLive Wireless Controller at games.onlive.com/accessories or connect a wired controller to your Android device for a full console experience! It’s almost like playing on a console, but better . . . because you can play wherever you want!
OnLive is the originator of fast-twitch cloud gaming via the internet, innovating the delivery of real-time interactive experiences and rich media over any network. With ground-breaking video compression technology, OnLive harnesses cloud computing to instantly deliver full-featured, media-rich applications anytime and anywhere, across a range of devices. The OnLive Game Service with its CloudLift (patent pending) and PlayPack subscriptions gives gamers the freedom and convenience to play their games on PCs, Macs, tablets, smartphones and HDTVs. OnLive Go brings the benefits of cloud gaming to MMOs, virtual worlds and other graphics-rich interactive applications. Having pioneered powerful cloud solutions for the most technologically challenging segment, fast-twitch AAA games, OnLive has hundreds of patents and patents pending that cover its innovations. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, California. More information is available at www.onlive.com and www.onlive.co.uk.
In the living room:
Navigate your Xbox One console using your device’s keyboard and touch
Control your media and set top box with the SmartGlass remote control
Browse the web on your TV using your mobile device
Enhance what you are watching or playing with SmartGlass companions
Increase performance with faster connections and reliability
In the living room and on the go:
Search, browse, and pin content to play on your Xbox One console
Track achievements, get game help, message friends, and watch game DVR clips
This app requires an Xbox membership to sign in. Available for most Android 4.0+ smartphones, with WVGA screen resolution or higher, plus 7"" and 10"" Tablets "
XBOX ONE SMARTGLASS BETA AGREEMENT
The following terms supplement any software license terms that accompany the Xbox One SmartGlass beta app.
2. FEEDBACK. If you give feedback about the Xbox One SmartGlass Beta app to Microsoft, you give to Microsoft, without charge, the right to use, share and commercialize your feedback in any way and for any purpose. You also give to third parties, without charge, any patent rights needed for their products, technologies and services to use or interface with any specific parts of a Microsoft software or service that includes the feedback. You will not give feedback that is subject to a license that requires Microsoft to license its software or documentation to third parties because we include your feedback in them. These rights survive this agreement.
3. PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE. The Xbox One SmartGlass Beta app is a pre-release version. It may not operate correctly or work the way a final version of the software will. We may change it for the final, commercial version. We also may not release a commercial version.
• A few buttons in the Cable/TV remote may not work.
• Syncing of favorite tv listings on Android between console and SG does not work consistently.
• Syncing of recent channels on Android with the console does not work consistently – restarting the app should fix the issue.
• Some strings are out-of-date or missing.
• In International countries, there may be issues with the OneGuide and unlocalized strings
• Blank screen when exiting the Android Cable/TV remote.
Scenarios to try:
• Browse OneGuide on your SmartGlass device
• Tune to a show from OneGuide in SmartGlass.
• Get rich details on your favorite shows
• Favorite a TV channel and see it show up in the Favorites on your device.
• Use the Cable/TV remote to navigate through your cable box UI.
• Change your HD/SD settings in the SmartGlass settings
• Navigate to recent channels and tap once to change to that channel.