You will have this application always with you, whenever you go. Checking dream meanings during your holidays could not be easier!
Really easy to use application, you can browse through the keywords or use the intelligent search facility. Give it a go.
If you like it, PLEASE review it. Thanks in advance.
You can also “Like” our Facebook page.
Keeping dream diary requires some self-discipline, but when You are in a habit, it may be a long-term source of encouragement and interest.
* Simple dark, night-adapted interface
* Secured by passcode (optional), preventing from unauthorized access
* Sort dreams by categories
* Mark dreams in different colors
* Search saved dreams
* Import / export diary
Required permissions to check internet connection and to access SD card.
* Write down your dreams
* Microphone support to make saving your dreams even easier.
* Calendar to look up past dreams.
* Alarms to help you wake up and save your dreams.
* Multiple alarm ringtones.
* Sharing your dreams.
* Backup your dreams.
* No Ads!
* Password function
* Backup and restore your dreams.
Apps at Work
To support our work, please consider buying the premium version!
Interpret your Dream is an handy dream meaning search application which can help you in understanding your own dreams. With some thorough and some abridged interpretation of dreams, it can provide plenty of information about your unique dreams or can be simply used as an instant dream dictionary book having many options and features. It's an all-in-one personal dream analysis / dream symbol solving application for your Android device.
Many features include:
1. Type in your dream keywords and choose from the list of words appearing below (autofill).
2. Pick one or hit search button to see more possible keywords related to your dreams.
3. Mark as favorites(stars) on dream keywords to store and view them later.
4. In menu options, "show/hide" to expand dream meanings or hides them in your next search result.
Dream Meaning is one of the unique and amazing app which gives the meaning of your dream in HIndi Language.
Find the interpretation of the most common and uncommon dreams such as flying, running, falling, escaping, teeth, etc..
Symbols are the language of dreams. A symbol can invoke a feeling or an idea and often has a much more profound and deeper meaning that any one word can convey.
If you find this this application is useful then please provide your feedback on below Developer email id.
Do you talk or snore in your sleep? Find out tonight!
About 5% of the world adult population talks in their dreams. Do you know if you, your kids or someone you know talk in their dreams? Do you know what happens in the darkest hours of the night? Do you know how many times your kids wake up at night? Find out today!
Dream Talk Recorder intelligently records your talks while you, your partner or your kids are talking or snoring in sleep. Our superior technology records only when you are talking or snoring i.e., it automatically filters silence.
Touch a button in Dream Talk Recorder before going to sleep and in the morning you will be surprised and delighted to hear everything that you or your partner said at night.
Also now you don't have to argue with your partner if he/she snores at night. You will have a solid proof and can play it at the breakfast table :).
What do our customers say?
***** If your bed partner (is) someone that talks, mumbles, laughs, farts, etc. while sleeping you will get a hoot out of this app! ~Abenator - USA
***** Thought it was really good. not stopped laughing ~Rose Reynolds - UK
***** Absolut cool.... was es so gibt. Letzte Nacht probiert , geht 100% ~mmsmms - Germany
**** Good. Now I know why my husband frequently kicks me in the night! Lol ~linedancer2010 - UK
- It records only when a user is talking or snoring in the sleep. So the users don't have to listen to 8 full hours of recording. They simply get 20-30 short recordings when they are talking or snoring at night.
- User's can easily set delay time so that recording starts afters e.g., 30 minutes. They also set after how many hours (e.g., 6), the recording should stop automatically.
- It keeps a complete history with start/stop time and number of recordings
- Copy funny dream talks to favorites
- Sleep talk recording and snoring detection for Android
- Save important recordings to Dropbox
- Play and listen to recordings from history and favorites
- Delete all recordings from the last night by touching the row for a longer duration.
- Share your dream talks via email, Facebook/Twitter and other services with your friends. When a user wants to share a recording, it automatically uploads the recordings to our servers and users get a nice short link to the recording that they can post any where they want. Hosting for the recordings is also completely free.
Users can listen to the funny and some times hilarious recordings shared by other users of Dream Talk Recorder. It has active sharing community and users share their favourite recording from US, UK, Italy, Germany and several other countries. Recording can be listened inside the "World" tab.
People also use Dream Talk Recorder to record their business meetings, class lectures and monitor their home when they are away e.g., to see if dog was barking or a child was crying in their absence. Some users said that it's also very nice to use Dream Talk Recorder to record short voice notes.
Dream Talk Recorder
on Facebook :
"I have no theory about dreams, I do not know how dreams arise. And I am not at all sure that my way of handling dreams even deserves the name of a "method." I share all your prejudices against dream-interpretation as the quintessence of uncertainty and arbitrariness. On the other hand, I know that if we meditate on a dream sufficiently long and thoroughly, if we carry it around with us and turn it over and over, something almost always comes of it. This something is not of course a scientific result to be boasted about or rationalized; but it is an important practical hint which shows...what the unconscious is aiming at."
C.G. Jung, The Aims of Psychotherapy (1931).
*Dream form prompts you to analyze and work with your dream, using Jungian Dream theory as a basis.
*Night mode - allows you to dim the screen for night entries.
*Adjustable font sizes (Pro version only)
*Backup to and Restore from SD Card; backup database via email; email all dreams (text or html).
*Custom search function.
*Multiple date formats (mm/dd/yyyy and dd/mm/yyyy)
*Move to SD card is enabled (Android 2.2 or later)
There is now a Spanish version (Diario de Sueños Pro) and a Dutch version (Droomdagboek Pro) of this application available in Android Marketplace!
If you like it, PLEASE review it! Thanks!
*I can't reply to anything posted in reviews in the marketplace, so if you have an issue you want to report, PLEASE email me directly. Thank you!
*Local SD Card read/write and internet permissions needed for backing up dream database.
If you are looking for a dream dictionary, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP. This is a dream journal.
If you are looking for an app to somehow interpret your dreams for you, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP. This is an app for journaling your dreams, and working through your own interpretations.
If you are looking for an app that will let you search for dream meanings or symbol definitions, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP. This is a dream journal app, to record your dreams.
Dream, dreams, journal, diary, Jung, psychology, Jungian, unconscious, dreaming, interpretation, CG Jung, dreamt, meaning
See what others are going through and optionally chat anonymously. Form instant friendships and support networks. Get help when you need it, and give support when you feel like it.
An optional upgrade is available to keep your journal private. Everything else is free.
- Works offline, and syncs when you’re online (must turn on sync)
- Share with a counselor or friend
- Track as often as you want, whenever your want
- View on your computer
- Perfect for fun, support, self awareness, and self discovery
- Perfect for tracking health, depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, pms, and monitoring symptoms
Symbols are the language of dreams. A symbol can invoke a feeling or an idea and often has a much more profound and deeper meaning than any one word can convey. At the same time, these symbols can leave you confused and wondering what that dream was all about.
Acquiring the ability to interpret your dreams is a powerful tool. In analyzing your dreams, you can learn about your deep secrets and hidden feelings. Remember that no one is a better expert at interpreting your dreams than yourself.
To guide you with your dreams interpretations, we have interpreted over 5900 keywords and symbols and over 20,000 different meanings in our ever expanding dream dictionary. These meanings are in no way, the final say in what YOUR dream means, but hopefully it will inspire you to explore and offer a suggestive starting point for understanding your own dreams. There is no "one dream interpretation fits all."
Every detail, even the most minute element in your dream is important and must be considered when analyzing your dreams. Each symbol represents a feeling, a mood, a memory or something from your unconscious. Look closely at the characters, animals, objects, places, emotions, and even color and numbers that are depicted in your dreams. Even the most trivial symbol can be significant. This dictionary, along with your own personal experiences, memories and circumstances, will serve to guide you through a meaningful and personalized interpretation. With practice, you can gain an understanding of the cryptic messages your dreams are trying to tell you.
*What users are saying*
"This app is awesome, the loops are seemless and the sounds aren't annoying like most - I use this almost every night." - dbdragrex
"Fantastic app! Seamless sound overlap. Love the ability to set a timer for the sounds and the fact it fades out. Slept so much better since using it!" - Tray CJ
"My wife and I drift off to sleep to the sounds of the waves every night. Great app with no issues. Def recommend this app to anyone" - marcus william123
Each sound has been professionally mastered and seamlessly looped to create a perfect audio environment for relaxation and sleep. Soundscapes include:
* Waves on a beach - Relax and listen to the waves roll in as the sun goes down.
* Amazon Jungle - Settle down for the night in the Amazon jungle. Listen to the dense rainforest come alive with insects, crickets and tree frogs.
* City Noise - Let the ambient sounds of Tokyo city at night gently lull you to sleep.
* Thunderstorm - Snuggle up under the covers as thunder rolls, lightning flashes and torrential rain beats against your window.
Other sounds include kitten purring, ceiling fan, grandfather clock and train ride.
* High quality, seamlessly looped sounds
* Beautiful photos of each sound
* Timer function
* Linear fade out gently changes sound volume while you drift off to sleep
Dream Sounds has been proven to help children sleep as well. Just choose a sound (Waves is great) and set the timer to help your little one calm down before going to sleep.
If you like Dream Sounds Free please consider upgrading to the full version (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chonk.dreamsounds.android) which has lots more sounds and no ads.
For any questions, feedback or support contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Dream Interpretation has always been an interesting topic of discussion. People love to talk about dreams, what they dreamed, what a particular dream might mean, and what it means if you dream lucid. Lucid dreaming means that you have the ability to control yourself in a dream; it’s an experience unlike any other.
Interpretation of Dreams has been designed to make sure you are able to record your dreams before you forget them. Since usually people forget most of their dreams after they fully wake up it becomes very difficult to keep track of the dream they had. With our Dream Alarm feature you will be prompted to record any dream you might have had. This way you will be able to capture your dream and then interpret it whenever you want.
World Trusted Islamic Publishers Darussalam now brings you this amazing app for interpretation of your Dreams in the light of Quran and Sunnah.
The content is taken from the Gem and bestseller by Darussalam. The author is well known erudite scholar Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abd- Allah in Raashid al-Bakri (d.736AH/1336 CE).
► Interpretation of Dreams through Authentic Islamic Sources.
► Dream Capture Alarm; helps you capture your dreams.
► You can record your dream via voice recording or text.
► Enter Dream Description and iDreams will interpret it for you.
► Search bar to help you find information about what you have dreamed.
► Maintain your Dreams and Interpretation Logs.
► You can share your dreams & Interpretations.
► Interesting Facts/Info about Dreams.
In many cultures, dreams have been conceived of as channels of communication with spiritual realms, also this is the case of Islamic mysticism. Islam places a lot of emphasis on the interpretation of dreams. The
Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
“True dreams are one of the forty-six parts of Prophethood.” (Al-Bukhari, 6472; Muslim, 4201)
This app contains the most frequent signs that appear in our dreams and their concise interpretations. It includes what it means if you see; Rainbows, Falling stars, clouds, Mountains, Ships, Citadels, Horses, Cats, Birds, Bees, Dragons, Wolves, general items, and just about anything at all!
It is attractive, easy to use, and you can share the meaning of your dreams with friends and family.
So get started by downloading Interpretation of dreams and get the real meaning of your dreams.
This easy to use application will enable you to learn more about your dreams. Browse through the keyword dictionary or use the intelligent dream search facility. Find the meaning of your dreams.
Save dream meanings or share them with friends. This feature helps you to keep track of the dreams you've had.
Dream Meanings and Journal is 100% Free.
Controlling your mind while dreaming will allow you to jump into a fantasy world where you control everything. This idea is called lucid dreaming. As a lucid dreamer you will be able to easily design and craft your own universe. However, many have found it difficult to achieve lucidity while dreaming. With Lucid Dream Ultimate you can become a lucid dreamer and fulfill all of your wildest desires.
The app has 3 powerful groups of features.
Day: Reality Checks
Reality Checks are an important part of lucid dreaming. Repeated reality checks will help you lucid dream. Lucid Dream Ultimate will help you perform these checks with customizable notifications and settings.
Night: Dream Alarms
Lucid Dream Ultimate will also assist you when you are sleeping. There are 6 methods to assist you with sound cues in your sleep to help achieve lucidity. Nap, WILD/WBTB, REM Interruption, Custom REM Interruption, Smart REM Interruption, and Motion Detection. You can also enjoy falling asleep to binaural and isochronic tones.
Recording your dreams has been shown to increase dream recall resulting in more lucid dreams. Lucid Dream Ultimate has an easy to use dream journal with multiple features,
Edit and Delete functionality
Export to external storage
Easy to use and navigate
I can't promise that this app will make you lucid dream, but it can definitely help you get closer in many ways.
Be sure to check out the help screen and watch for updates.
WakeLock for night alarms.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED for setting reality check after reboot.
Write to Storage for exporting your dream journal.
Note: The audio glitch seen in the comments is the StageFright Android bug. I am working on a workaround for it currently.
Lucid Dream Ultimate Assistant with dream diary
* Over 5700 symbols you can either search or browse through. Database includes modern day symbols you won't find in most other dream dictionaries.
* Save your key dream symbols to a calendar journal so you can easily keep track of what you dream about from day to day.
* Built-in password-protected dream journal lets you type and/or voice record your dream.
* Dynamic journal entries automatically link to key symbols in the dream dictionary for quick and easy interpretation.
* Automatically keeps a history log of all the dream symbols you have looked at so you can easily refer back to them.
* Integrated Twitter, Facebook, email and SMS function allows you to easily share dream symbols with others.
Download the app today and find out what's in YOUR dream?!