- View your upcoming trips
- Be reminded when check-in opens, stay up-to-date with alerts for departure gate, boarding time, baggage carousel and more*
- Get your boarding pass within the App or load into Samsung Wallet
- Know when it’s time to leave for the airport, and find the route that’ll get you there
- Create fare alerts for your favourite destinations and be notified of sales or offers and when fares fall below your preferred price
- Access other travel products available through Qantas including hotels, cars, transfers and activities
* Mobile check-in, in-app boarding passes and some alerts not available for all flights and all airports. Find out more at qantas.com/apps.
- Cellular data settings & Wi Fi connection information : We use network access to provide you with relevant information when using the airport navigation functionality, to update flight status, and to complete your check in process.
- Photo/Media/Files: We use this to store relevant Airport maps and destination imagery on your device
- Location: We use your location to determine what assistance we can offer- including guidance to arriving to your departure airport.
- Google Settings: We use this to help deliver our price alert and day of travel notifications to you.
App currently supports US English language only.
The United app puts valuable travel information in the palm of your hand with our new home screen travel cards, ready to access at a moment’s notice. Signing in to your MileagePlus® account will auto-generate cards, and you can add additional cards manually.
■ Mobile boarding pass card: Scan your mobile boarding pass directly from the app home screen for quick access.
■ Flight status card: Flight status cards appear as a home screen card when any reservation in your app is within 36 hours of departure, giving you direct access to expanded flight information. You may also manually add other flights and control notifications.
■ My reservations card: Eligible reservations update on the home screen, giving you the option to check in directly from the card. You can also manually add upcoming trips.
■ United Club℠ and one-time pass card: United Club members who sign in with their MileagePlus account will see a digital membership card with a bar code for access to United Club locations. United Club one-time passes can also be accessed and purchased in the app.
■ MileagePlus card: Display a digital version of your MileagePlus membership card.
With in-app access to the most frequently used travel tools, including check-in, booking, flight status and MileagePlus account information, the United app provides easy, on-the-go travel planning.
■ Store your mobile boarding pass for quick access.
■ Check in for flights, including international flights for eligible travelers.
■ Select alternate flight options if there are significant flight delays or cancellations.
■ Choose United Travel Options to enhance your experience: Purchase premium cabin or Economy Plus® seating, or enjoy Premier Access®.
■ Book one-way, roundtrip and multi-segment travel.
■ Redeem miles for MileagePlus award travel.
■ Purchase Economy Plus seating.
■ Access upgrade and standby lists.
■ View seating options on the redesigned seat map.
■ Get departure and arrival information.
■ Find out where your flight is coming from and its current location.
■ See inflight amenities.
■ Receive flight status push notifications: Monitor a selected flight and receive automatic updates sent to your device.
■ Add and view your current United reservations.
■ Automatically upgrade and receive upgrade information if you are an eligible Premier® member.
■ Add Premier Access, Economy Plus seating and more to your existing reservations.
■ Add your flights directly to your calendar.
■ Change your seat.
■ Make a same-day flight change.
■ View your Mileage Plus account and subscription information.
■ See recent activity and statements.
■ View flights, including current, past and canceled flights.
■ Enroll in MileagePlus.
-Other helpful travel tools:
■ View airport maps.
■ View route timetables.
■ See United Club locations and hours, and purchase one-time passes.
■ Play Sudoku games.
■ Share your reservations and check-ins with your social network and view our recent tweets.
• Member airline details
o Interesting facts about each airline
o Booking contact numbers
o Images and videos
• Travel services
o Flight Search – find flight schedules for all Star Alliance member airlines
o Flight Status – Track any Star Alliance member airline flight
o Lounge Finder – Details for all Star Alliance and member airline lounges worldwide
o Airport Information – Weather, City Guides, Lounges and member airlines serving
• Star Alliance Benefits
o Learn about the Star Alliance benefits applicable worldwide, from Gold Status, to Frequent Flyer rewards, to the extensive Star Alliance Network
o Enjoy learning about our Advocates who represent each of our benefits with enlightening experiences of their lives and journeys
o Discover the Star Alliance network. Find out how far Star Alliance can take you!
o Your travel information hub. Find your travel related information such as Flight schedules, Airport information, Lounges and Flight status – available in one convenient location
o Plan your Trip and find alternative routes
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to email@example.com to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
NOTE: Our TripIt Pro users should download our FREE app, not this one.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
In addition to basic flight distances, the calculator supports elite-level, booking class, and promotion bonus miles. MileCalc includes preset options for major US-based airlines (American Airlines, Delta, United, US Airways), but is flexible enough to support most other carriers.
Operation is 100% offline (no hefty data charges!), so the calculator works anywhere, including those long flights! And yes, our airport database is comprehensive.
Distance calculations rely on the advanced "great circle distance", the measure used by most airlines.
MileCalc is inspired by the popular site MileCalc.com, The Ultimate Mileage Calculator for Frequent Flyers.
NO PHONE OR INTERNET SERVICE IS REQUIRED to use Guthook's Guides after the initial setup. Guthook's Guides use a combination of your smartphone's GPS, downloaded topo maps, and the Google Maps interface to accurately locate your position on the trail. Your phone's GPS pinpoints your location on the downloaded topo maps.
A bright red line indicates the location of the main trail on the map. Side spurs to water sources or other points of interest are indicated in blue. Waypoints of interest to the hiker are plotted on the map. There are also markers on the map every mile or kilometer of the trail track.
The elevation profile shows trail distance vs elevation and plots your current location on the trail. Each waypoint is plotted on the profile. Each waypoints is clickable, opening to the waypoint's detail page.
The guidebook lists every waypoint in order by distance along the trail and how far away you are from each waypoint.
Send your current location to friends and family via text message, e-mail, facebook or twitter.
Each waypoint includes a detail page, providing further details about that particular waypoint. Details include the waypoint's mileage point and elevation, photographs of the waypoint, distance northbound and southbound to the next water source, a Trail Register where you may post comments and read other users' comments, and other details that will help you during your hike, and help you plan your hike.
The types of waypoints include:
-->Water sources (including the reliability of each water source)
-->Tenting sites/camping sites
-->Parking areas along the trail
-->Picnic areas, campgrounds, ranger stations
-->Roads, railroad tracks, power lines
-->Natural landmarks (e.g. mountain peaks, lakes, bogs)
-->Towns on the trail
About the Appalachian Trail: The Appalachian Trail, or AT, is one of the United States' most treasured national trails. The 2,181-mile trail stretches from Springer Mountain in Georgia to Mount Katahdin in Maine. Along the way it passes through 14 states, including Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. Much of the Long Trail overlaps the AT through the State of Vermont. Many hikers complete the entire trail in one season ("thru-hikers"), and countless others enjoy hiking anywhere from a few miles to hundreds of miles each year.
Guthook's Guide to the Pacific Crest Trail
Guthook's Guide to the Continental Divide Trail
Guthook's Guide to the John Muir Trail
Guthook's Guide to the Tahoe Rim Trail
Colorado Trail Hiker
Mt. Whitney Guide
Vermont's Long Trail Hiker
Ghost Ranch Guide
Introducing Fly Delta 3.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning Android app. With redesigned navigation, quick access to important day-of-travel information and a history of all your notifications, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and other seat products and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles account balance and current Medallion status
• Check in and download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide)
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Support for Android Wear™ – once checked in, view your eBoarding Pass on your watch
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel in one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
The Fly Delta app for Android and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s WiFi enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
Delta Air Lines serves more than 160 million customers each year. With its unsurpassed global network, Delta and its partner airlines offer service to more than 350 destinations in nearly 70 countries in six continents.
Fixed the issue that was preventing it to work!
Dining Program Locator will help you find nearby restaurants for American Airlines, Delta, United, Southwest, US Airways and Alaska Dining Programs (see links below to join)
The easiest way to find restaurants for your Airline Dining Program. Really, it's super easy to use.
It will also help you find reviews for those restaurants in Yelp
*In order to get miles you have to be registered in the airline dining program:
Consumes about 300kb of data on each request (initial load, refresh or loading more results)
Log in once and you'll have fast and easy access to everything you need - trips, flight status, boarding passes, check-in and more.
Download the app today and you can also:
- Quickly view flight info from your recent searches
- Check in quickly from 'My trips'
- Look up, label and organize your trips
- Store all your boarding passes in the app's boarding pass wallet
- Email trip info to your friends and family
- See club locations and terminal information
- Access your Dividend Miles account and read news
Mobile boarding passes
When you check in, choose 'Send my passes to my smartphone' and enter the email address you used to register. Then, you can access all your passes in the boarding pass wallet.
Free in the air
You can use the US Airways app and usairways.com for free on flights with Gogo internet!
Upon installation, you are consenting to the install of this application and any future updates or upgrades you may request.
When you spend money, "Travel Wallet" will be clear to show you the convert currency, and no longer has to calculate the nominal value of foreign currency again and again. You will be able to compare prices immediately.
You can control the amount of use of the entire trip, and knew it was time for the re-conversion of foreign currencies.
You can also check for the statistics of the money used in different categories. Such as shopping, dining, souvenirs, entertainment or any categories that you customize.
- Enter your amount and the actual foreign exchange rates
- Instant currency converting for foreign currency
- Current remaining amount
- Customize expenditure categories
- Expenditures Record
- Money usage statistics
Have a nice trip!"
Upon installation, you are consenting to the install of this application and any future updates or upgrades you may request.
Contact Us: 1-800-222-2377
The new FlySmiLes app enables you:
FFP registration - Quick enrolment for membership, enabling accrual of miles from your first flight.
Special promotional offers on SriLankan Airlines – Be the first to be informed of special offers to our network
destinations and special discounted offers on tickets and upgrades.
Mileage Balance - Keep track of your balance to move up tiers and avail of the range of benefits
View and edit your profile
Mileage Calculator - find the miles required for your next redemption ticket or upgrade.
Partners and partner promotions – Be notified of the latest promotions with our airline and non-airline
FlySmiLes, offering you a world of rewards and delights!
• Check in, book, change, or cancel air reservations
• View your upcoming flight’s status, boarding position, and gate information from the home page
• Access your Mobile boarding pass
• Book or cancel rental car reservations
• Check flight status and setup text notifications
• Add EarlyBird Check-In® to an existing reservation
• Enroll in and access your Rapid Rewards account
• View travel and weather alerts
• Access helpful airport information