- Black Friday
- Real Estate
- Breaking News
More from developer
- Create collages composed from up to 5 photos
- Various frames to create a collage
- Ability to select the photos from different albums
- Shuffle the photos
- Save your collages
- Share collages on gmail, facebook, picasa, and other social networking sites.
The upcoming update will include photo effects like sepia, grayscale, and others.
You begin creating the demotivators by selecting the desired photos from the photo gallery, or launch the camera directly from the app to instantly create a photo and "demotivate" it!.
Features of application:
- Save and share the created images
- No watermarks in the created images
- No need for internet access to use it, all images are stored on sdcard, accessible through the app.
Create the funniest and inspirational demotivators with Demotivators Creator!
- Crack the screen on touch
- Crack the screen on shake
- Crack the screen immediately when the timer goes off
- Easy to use and simple UI.
The application includes several different screens to choose from. Just start the application, select the desired broken screen and have fun!
How the trick works!
1. Start the application
2. Select the broken screen you want to display
3. Set the delay time after the broken screen should trigger
4 Choose the trigger type: on touch, on shake, or immediately
5. And give the phone to your friend!
6. Stay closely and see his reaction when the screen will "broke" in his hands!
PS: Do not forget to increase the volume before giving the phone!!!
To look more realistic, at first pretend you don't know anything, and when the screen will "broke" in his hands begin to panic saying something like, "Oh my God!", "What did you do?", say whatever you want just to induce the panic on your victim!
- Save automatically user settings: selected image, sound on/off, delay, when to trigger
- Disabled the animation when the broken screen was starting
- Increased the delay up to 99 seconds.
- Added high quality images
Keywords: broken display, cracked screen, broken lcd, funny, prank, jokes, friends.
Think you are good at numbers?
You have 30 seconds at your disposal to answer if the given series of numbers are even or odd ones. Give a correct answer and you get +100 points, you give a wrong answer and you go down: -100 points.
Try to give as many correct answers as you can in 30 sec.