Very useful I use for groceries and a med list mostly. It's also good making lists of things to remember for when I only speak to people at certain times. I make a list of issues for my roommate and then talk to him about it all at once and I'm able to use the detail part to note our decisions.
GTD App So far it works as advertised. The only complaint I have is that a stronger warning should accompany any deletion - either that or put stuff in 'waste basket' for retrieval immediately after that "OH NO" moment. I thought I was deleting one task - instead I deleted every project under the category. Also, would be nice to move tasks between projects or to copy an entire project and then edit tasks. On the whole through I'm pleased with quick setup and ease of use
Works for me... Nothing fancy, no bling-bling. I like it. It'd be nice, though, to see some localization bugs/typos fixed ("remaind"). Export to Calendar would be nice, too, but not a must-have. (Device: ZT280-C71 running ICS)
Good tool Lacks color, could use sound effects. Keeps everything pretty clear and ordered. Boring though.
Simple enough to use. This app is still a work in progress but so far it has been useful to me.
Does what it says on the tin I wish I could sync across.devices, but this is a very simple, effective app.
- Long description of tasks (or projects) added - Request done by user in app's comments.
- Context renamed to category.
- Properties screen added where user can change between 24 and 12 hours display mode.
- Ability to freely move tasks and projects across contexts and hierarchy
- Breadcrumbs control added
- Hints are now displayed while creating new task or project.
- Nicer looking background.
- Improved translation.
myBook Personal Organizer is a powerful and easy to use organizer app.
Powerful tasks organizer - including repetitions, priorities and drag&drop sort