This quiz provides over 460 review questions on the following microorganisms that cause infectious disease: bacteria, fungi, parasites, viruses, Helminths and Protozoa.
It’s a great review app for any one studying medical or clinical microbiology. The questions will help you review your knowledge of the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases. The questions cover the presence and growth of microbial infections in individuals, their effects on the human body and the methods of treating those infections.
If you are someone who needs to review your knowledge of medical or clinical microbiology, this app will help you improve or master your knowledge. It's a great way for you to revise and check what you have learned.
The app contains over 460 questions - both true/false questions and multiple choice. It's great as practice app that you can use to test what you have learned or also as a refresher that you want to use as you prepare for or just before taking an exam. It will help you test your knowledge of drug names, use and description.
This is great for anyone studying Nursing, Medicine or any related profession. It's the perfect app helping you test your knowledge in preparation for exam day!
You can choose to answer 25 or 50 or 100 questions. The questions will be randomized so that each time you take the quiz (for example 25 questions) you will get a different set of questions. At the end of the quiz, you will be shown the total number you got correct and your percentage score.
• Offers the ideal test format for both professionals and students.
• The unique quiz features traditional multiple choices – proven to be a great way to test knowledge.
• It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you prepare for your exam
• No internet access required
• Excellent way to review what you have learned and test your self
• Shows your score at the end of each quiz
• Choose the number of questions you would like to take
• Questions randomized each time
• App is very intuitive an needs minimal input
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer.
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for students
Try this unique Learning Clinical Microbiology Quiz and you’ll be glad you did!