This app was set up to share knowledge and help you test and verify your Dermatology knowledge. It's a great way for you to revise and check what you have learned.
This Dermatology Quiz app combines a number of our integumentary system terminology and disorders quizzes. Test, review and refresh your knowledge about the medical terms associated with the three primary functions of the skin, the two layers and the three accessory organs of the skin, the three underlying structures of the skin, and medical treatments provided by dermatologists for skin diseases and disorders.
Review and refresh your knowledge about the diseases and disorders affecting the integumentary system, e.g., burns, dermatitis, skin cancers, cellulitis, pressure ulcers, wounds and healing.
This is the ideal app for anyone who wants to learn or revise Dermatology / the diagnosis and treatment of skin disorders / the physiology and pathology of the skin
The quiz also measures your knowledge of the foundational medical terms used when referring to Dermatology. Through this quiz, you will be able to review and measure your knowledge of Dermatology.
You can choose to answer 25 or 50 or 100 questions. The questions will be randomized so that each time you take the quiz (for example 25 questions) you will get a different set of questions. At the end of the quiz, you will be shown the total number you got correct and your percentage score.
This app will be extremely useful for someone who wants to review what they have learned in class / their own study in preparation for an exam. It focuses on important concepts and terminology that have been known to be tricky and hard to remember or grasp. This is great for anyone studying Immunology in Nursing, Medicine or any related profession.
This review quiz app contains over 250 questions - multiple choice and true / false questions that cover the essential areas that you need to know. It’s great as practice or revision app that you can use to test what you have learned. It is also ideal as a refresher that you want to use as you prepare for or just before taking an exam. It is also an excellent reference for people who want to test their advanced knowledge of Dermatology.
The questions have been carefully developed and improved though extensive use and feedback on the Learning Nurse website.
• Offers the ideal test format for both professionals and students.
• The unique quiz features traditional multiple choices – proven to be a great way to test knowledge.
• Quiz tests your knowledge of medical terminology covering over a hundred terms
• It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you prepare for your exam
• No internet access required
• Excellent way to review what you have learned and test your self
• Shows your score at the end
• Choose the number of questions you would like to take
• Questions randomized each time
• App is very intuitive an needs minimal input
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer.
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for students
Try this unique Dermatology quiz and you’ll be glad you did!