This app helps you test yourself on general information on the Ebola Disease virus. It covers a range of topics about the Ebola virus including methods of transmission, history, use of PPE, treatment, public precautions, standard procedures etc.
It will help you verify your knowledge through carefully written questions. The questions will help you review and test your knowledge.
Please note that this is NOT an authoritative and definitive source of knowledge on Ebola. Nonetheless, you should find it useful in testing your information about Ebola.
The app contains almost 180 questions. You can choose to answer 25, 50 or 100 questions. The questions will be randomized so that each time you take the quiz (for example 25 questions) you will get a different set of questions. At the end of the quiz, you will be shown the total number you got correct and your percentage score.
• Offers the ideal test format.
• The unique quiz features traditional multiple choice and True / False questions – proven to be a great way to test knowledge.
• It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you review your knowledge
• No internet access required
• Excellent way to review what you have learned and test your self
• Shows your score at the end of each quiz
• Choose the number of questions you would like to take
• Questions randomized each time
• App is very intuitive an needs minimal input
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer.
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for students
Try this Ebola Quiz App today and you’ll be glad you did!