This app provides a great way for you to quickly test yourself on 10 Medical / Nursing subject areas. It will help you review and verify your Medical knowledge. It's a great way for you to revise and check what you have learned - in preparation for exam day.
This Lite app contains 250 questions from the 10 Subject areas listed below. Each area has an average of 25 questions.
This Quizzes in each area combine sample questions from our quizzes on systems, terminology, disorders, diseases, treatments etc. Through this app you will be able to review your knowledge in each of these areas - in one handy comprehensive suite / package.
This review quiz app contains 250 questions - both multiple choice and true / false questions that go over the essential areas that you need to know. It's great as practice app that you can use to test what you have learned or also as a refresher that you want to use as you prepare for or just before taking an exam.
The questions have been carefully developed and improved though extensive use and feedback on the Learning Nurse website. The questions focus on important concepts and terminology that have been known to be tricky and hard to remember or grasp. This is great for anyone studying Nursing, Medicine or any related profession.
You can choose to answer 25 or 50 or 100 questions. The questions will be randomized so that each time you take the quiz (for example 25 questions) you will get a different set of questions. At the end of the quiz, you will be shown the total number you got correct and your percentage score.
• Offers the ideal test format for both professionals and students.
• The unique quiz features traditional multiple choices – proven to be a great way to test knowledge.
• Quiz tests your knowledge of medical terminology covering hundreds of terms
• It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you prepare for your exam
• No internet access required
• Excellent way to review what you have learned and test your self
• Shows your score at the end of each quiz
• Choose the number of questions you would like to take
• Questions randomized each time
• App is very intuitive an needs minimal input
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer.
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for students
The app also offers paid subscription to a comprehensive database of over 2300 questions - covering the above 10 areas. This is a tremendous resource that will help you effectively review and test your knowledge. Subscriptions are available for 2 periods - 1 month and 1 year.
Try this Lite quiz App and you’ll be glad you did!