HI-TAPO© is a new, free monitoring and social networking system that empowers you to instantly document each interaction with police, creating a collaborative oversight of law enforcement. También disponible en español.
Why Use HI-TAPO?
• HI-TAPO promotes safe returns home following law enforcement stops for every person, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation or religion
• HI-TAPO helps reduce stress and fear when encountering law enforcement
• HI-TAPO assures you are never alone when encountering law enforcement
• HI-TAPO provides a community of support wherever you go
• HI-TAPO provides an extra layer of police accountability
For the community:
• HI-TAPO is an effective way for communities to monitor and share experiences with law enforcement
• HI-TAPO provides a mechanism for collaborative, fair and equitable oversight of local police, state troopers, sheriffs, ICE agents, and others
• Hi-TAPO allows users to write a review of the interaction, including the officer’s name, badge number, the reason for the stop, use of force, if any, and a rating of the overall experience with a thumbs up or down
• The HI-TAPO system will aggregate ratings and comments about interactions with law enforcement providing greater transparency, an opportunity for community-building, as well as a vehicle for highlighting well-trained officers who engage the community in a fair and equitable way
• HI-TAPO also helps each community collectively map police stops of HI-TAPO users
• HI-TAPO can work to remove distrust between officers and the communities they serve
Is there a fee to access HI-TAPO?
• NO. The HI-TAPO app is available for free download to mobile phones through Google Play
• HI-TAPO also offers a paid subscription service which provides 24/7 on-demand live concierge support. See below
How does the subscriber part of HI-TAPO work?
• HI-TAPO can help minimize the amount of time you and your loved ones are unaccounted for and, possibly, vulnerable in the criminal justice system
• HI-TAPO offers a subscription service which provides 24/7 on-demand live concierge support. If a loved one is arrested or detained, HI-TAPO activates automatically to help locate your loved ones, whether in jail or a detention center, and provides information to help you advocate on his/her/their behalf
• The concierge service is $9.99 per month or $109.99 annually when you subscribe through the app
• Inquire about group discounts using the form at HI-TAPO.Com
Stop by and learn more at: https://hi-tapo.com