WiFinspect is a multi-tool intended for Computer Security professionals and other advanced users that wish to monitor the networks they own or have permission, i.e. the app is a security audit tool and not a hacking tool. The functions include:
* Network Information
* UPnP Device Scanner
* Host Discovery
* Network Sniffer
* Pcap Analyzer (three options)
* PCI DSS (Version 2) Menu
- Access Point Default Password Test (requirement 2.1.1.c)
- Access Point Security Test (requirement 4.1.1)
- Access Point Scanner (requirement 11.1)
- Internal Network Vulnerability Scanner (requirement 11.2.1)
- External Network Vulnerability Scanner (preparation for requirement 11.2.2)
* Host Information
* Port Scan
* Host Vulnerability Scan
This app is a student dissertation by Andreas Hadjittofis as part of his MSc in Computer Security at the University of Birmingham, UK. The project is supervised by Dr Tom Chothia and was released in August 2012. The developers of this app cannot be held responsible for how this app is being used. The app comes with no guarantees.
* Network Information (ROOT): Information about the connected network like MAC and IP addresses, gateway etc
* UPnP Device Scanner: Lists all UPnP devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Host discovery (ROOT): Uses nmap to discover all devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Network Sniffer (ROOT): Uses tcpdump to sniff on all packets that are within the view of your device. The resulting pcap files can be analyzed with Wireshark or the built-in Pcap Analyzer
* Pcap Analyzer: Uses jNetPcap to parse a pcap file. Three options: Packet Distribution, Bandwidth Distribution or Communicating Hosts analysis
* Access Point Default Password Test: Checks a pre-set list of default router passwords against your router’s control panel and notifies you if your router is using a default password
* Access Point Security Test: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device with a note whether they are secure (WPA/WPA2) or not (WEP or unlocked)
* Access Point Scanner: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device
* Internal Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to find all devices on the network that are within the view of your device. A note is given whether exploits exists for a given device based on its operating system and open ports
* External Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Runs Host Information, Port Scan, Host Vulnerability Scan, Traceroute, Ping or Sniffer functions on a given IP address or hostname
* Host Information (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s hostname, MAC address, vendor, operating system, device name and workgroup
* Port Scan (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s open ports. Click on a port to view the Metasploit results for the device's operating system and port
* Host Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve information about the host along with a note stating whether exploits exists for the device based on its operating system and open ports
* Traceroute (ROOT): Uses nmap to traceroute to a host
* Ping (ROOT): Uses nping to ping a host
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and to retrieve the data displayed in Network Information function
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Used by the UPnP Device Scanner function
* INTERNET: Used to retrieve the device’s external IP address in Network Information function, for Metasploit search, and for the optional error reporting.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to store the nmap and pcap files
If you don't have dSploit, grab it from http://dsploit.net
NOTE: THIS APP HAS SIMILAR REQUIREMENTS TO dSploit
- Your phone must be rooted
- You must have Gingerbread+ (2.3+)
Share your scripts!
- Download scripts created by others.
- Submit your own!
This app is open source and licensed under GPL v3.
You can browse the code here: http://github.com/jkush321/dsploitscripts
The scripts this app downloads are licensed under the MIT License.
You can browse the repository here: http://github.com/infacraft/dsploitscriptsrepo
Root required for this application!
The fastest, most trusted, and #1 BusyBox installer and uninstaller!
Over 10 million installs and over 50,000 5 Star ratings!
Support for arm and intel based devices, mips support coming soon. (I need a mips device)
Mentioned in the new XDA-Developers book "XDA Developers' Android Hacker's Toolkit: The Complete Guide to Rooting, ROMs and Theming"
Winner of best Utility Software award for Android via Handster.
This is the only installer that is ad free and requires no internet permission!
The source for this application can be found here: https://code.google.com/p/busybox-android/
Featured on the BusyBox website at: http://busybox.net/products.html
The BusyBox source code can be found here: http://git.busybox.net/busybox/
A must have for any rooted phone! Almost EVERY rooted applications needs BusyBox to perform their magic, if you have a rooted phone then you need BusyBox.
Pro version contains Backup feature (for safer installs), uninstall feature, Advance Smart install feature, the ability to hand pick the applets you want, safety check for missing applets on start, and better overall support. The pro version will receive more frequent updates than the free version will.
Please note I did not write BusyBox! I wrote this installer and cross compiled BusyBox for Android. Please see the about menu option for more details or here: www.BusyBox.net
BusyBox is a software application that provides many standard Unix tools, much like the larger (but more capable) GNU Core Utilities. BusyBox is designed to be a small executable for use with the Linux kernel, which makes it ideal for use with embedded devices. It has been self-dubbed "The Swiss Army Knife of Embedded Linux".
Leave this installed if you always want to get the latest version of busybox!
several famous separate tools and more over offers a good and unique alternative of Wireshark for android.
The main features are:
* network discovery with OS detection
* network traffic analysis
* passwords recovery
* files recovery
WARNING! If you face any problems reinstall busybox and supersu!
Runs on Android >=2.3.3 with root+busybox
Looks better on high resolution, but completely comfortable on 480x720.
Retailers, crooks, the government, and others shady individuals are tracking your movements. Even when your Wi-Fi is turned off, your phone may be broadcasting information to whomever is in range which can be used both to track repeated visits to as well as your exact movements in an area under surveillance.
It's not a big step to couple this to personal information - a retailer for example, could track your trip to the register and correlate with your payment information. Now the tracking hardware and software vendors, the store (or chain) owner, their business partners, they can now all track where you are every time you come into range of one of their systems, and fully profile who you are, what you do, your financials, and your daily patterns!
That is just one example, but there are many uses for tracking you. Make no mistake, this is happening in the real world today.
One solution is shutting off Wi-Fi completely (including the background network scanning, a setting most people don't know about), but you would lose benefits like automatically connecting to known Wi-Fi networks and improved location awareness for your apps. It also does nothing to help the situation for others.
Pry-Fi will prevent your device from announcing all the networks it knows to the outside world, but it will still allow background scanning and automatically connecting to Wi-Fi networks. While you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network, the MAC address will constantly be pseudo-randomized, following a pattern that still makes the trackers think you are a real person, but they will not encounter your MAC address again. This will slowly poison their tracking database with useless information.
When you do connect to a Wi-Fi network, unless you specify otherwise, your MAC address will also be randomized - the same MAC address will not be used the next time you connect to this or any other network.
Though of course the companies involved with these trackers claim they wouldn't use the data maliciously, the possibility is there, and we all know that if something can be abused, ultimately it will be. There do not appear to be any laws against these practices yet, nor is it likely Wi-Fi will be redesigned any time soon to get rid of the information leaks.
But we can make an effort to reduce the usefulness of the tracking data for the exploiters. Pry-Fi comes with a War mode, which when enabled tries to make your Android device appear like dozens of people. Just wandering around an area under Wi-Fi location surveillance for a few minutes can ruin the tracking data for the period of your stay.
Proof of Concept
This is proof-of-concept code, and how for it will go in the future depends on interest and how well it works. It has been tested on several devices and seems to work, but it is very young still. The magic the app does to achieve its purpose is ever subject to changing Android security policies and OEM customizations, so even though it works now, there really is no saying if it will still be possible in future firmwares.
Of course you should also keep in mind that tracking can be done in many ways, and these W-Fi signals are far from the only method in use.
Further details, device compatibility information, FAQ, discussion, etc is all available on XDA-Developers.com here:
Please note that external hardware (i.e., a USB Sniffer accessory/device) is required to actually capture frames. However, application features can be tried out using the test mode.
* Capture 802.15.4 frames (by using a sniffer 15.4 accessory/device).
* Display captured frames.
* Filtering (by frame type, source address, destination address, and payload).
* Store captured frames on phone memory for future display.
* Export captured frames to PCAP format (Wireshark compatible).
* Live forwarding to an arbitrary IP address using the Zigbee Encapsulation Protocol (ZEP).
* Test mode (to try out application functionality without a sniffer 15.4 accessory/device).
To actually sniff packets you can use the following hardware:
- A Tmote Sky (a.k.a TelosB) configured as a sniffer 15.4 device; or
- A SEED-EYE board configured as a sniffer 15.4 accessory
In general, the SEED-EYE board should work on every Android device (3.1+), while the Tmote Sky works only on Android devices supporting the USB host mode (e.g., the Samsung Galaxy Nexus).
* Nexus S (Tmote sky *not* supported, you must use a SEED-EYE board)
* Galaxy Nexus
More info can be found at http://rtn.sssup.it/index.php/software/sniffer-154
- Daniele Alessandrelli
- Andrea Azzarà
PS: for reporting problems, bug, comments, etc, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
If you are not located inside Greece you can still try your luck with this app but don't be mad if it doesn't work at all in your territory. In case you manage to connect to a network othen than yours you have to inform the owner so that he/she change password.
~ I DO NOT OWN ANY RESPONSIBILITY OF HOW THIS APP MAY BE USED ~
~ THIS IS AN AD SUPPORTED APPLICATION ~
:::::::::::::: INTERNET NEEDED!! ::::::::::::::
ANDROID VERSION COMPATIBLE => 2.x, 3.x y 4.X
Bugtroid is an innovative tool developed by the team of Bugtraq-Team.
The main features of this apk, is that it has more than 200 Android and Linux tools (PRO) for pentesting and forensics through its Smarthphone or tablet.
It has a menu categorized according to the nature of the tool may find:
- Search People
- Audit for frequencies 802.11 (Wireless and Bluetooth)
- Mapping Networks
- Web Analysis
- Brute Force
From the application menu you can:
- Check the information on the tool.
- Install the application.
- Uninstall the Application.
- Run the Application (PRO)
also paragraph settings available, which will serve to manage and install certain requirements for the proper functioning of the tools as well as other fnciones:
- Set wallpaper
- Install the minimum requirements for running the tools
- Install shortcuts on the desktop (PRO)
- Install shortcuts Console (PRO)
- Installation of interpreters: Perl, Python, Ruby, PHP and Mysql (PRO)
Bugtraq team-Team can not be held responsible for the use to which it can be applied to these tools, or the contents thereof.
Busybox is needed by several root apps and is a powerful utility. Learn more about busybox at http://busybox.net/
☆ Latest version of busybox included
☆ Advanced installer
☆ Scripter to create and run your scripts
☆ Check for new versions automatically (don't need to update the app)
☆ View a list of applets and their usage
☆ Delete busybox from your system
BusyBox combines tiny versions of many common UNIX utilities into a single small executable. It provides replacements for most of the utilities you usually find in GNU fileutils, shellutils, etc. The utilities in BusyBox generally have fewer options than their full-featured GNU cousins; however, the options that are included provide the expected functionality and behave very much like their GNU counterparts. BusyBox provides a fairly complete environment for any small or embedded system.
BusyBox has been written with size-optimization and limited resources in mind. It is also extremely modular so you can easily include or exclude commands (or features) at compile time. This makes it easy to customize your embedded systems. To create a working system, just add some device nodes in /dev, a few configuration files in /etc, and a Linux kernel.
BusyBox is maintained by Denys Vlasenko, and licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE version 2.
Busybox Installer is open source under GNU license. Improvements and feedback is welcome.
Developed by: JRummy Apps Inc.
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
The simple interface allows you to quickly find your external ip address to receive detailed information on any other Internet address and access to the most popular program that you use on your computer. A special service connection test will inform you when you are not connected to the Internet.
✓ Detailed information about your network and device.
✓ Getting data about the site and its owner.
✓ Configuring the router directly from the phone.
✓ Detecting by ip.
✓ Port scanning, network scanning.
✓ Ping, Trace route, Whois.
✓ IP Calculator.
✓ Control joints and connections.
✓ Wake on LAN.
✓ DNS Lookup.
✓ And more...
Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.
### Please do not download if you do not have a fully working monitor wireless device ###
Droid Dump is a gui for famous wireless auditing tool airodump-ng.
1. Rooted device
2. Wireless network in monitor mode ( you will only be able to select a wireless interface in monitor mode in settings)
3. SDcard ( for saving captured packets)
1. Basic Airodumping
2. Filter by BSSID
3. Filter by Channel
4. Filter by Encryption
5. Save capture file (requires SD card saved in DroidDump folder)
6. Copy BSSID, Client Mac
1. Fake Auth ( will require another app)
2. DeAuth client( will require another app)
3. DeAuth all clients ( will require another app)
for galaxy note 2 users can grab a supported kernel, modules and more from
cyanogen based rom http://goo.gl/QRAKY
stock rom http://goo.gl/fgd63
please install airmon to put your device in monitor mode http://goo.gl/Wv3LA
Trace the route to a IP or web address.
Graphical traceroute results using Google Maps
Ping a website.
Ping local IP.
Ping remote IP.
Find your external IP.
Find your internal IP.
Find IP and server country of a website.
Geo location of ip or host.
Check if website is available.
Simple speed-test to measure your connection speed.
A big thanks to all of you for reporting bugs and suggesting improvements!
¡Si la contraseña de la red es la que viene por defecto con esta herramienta la obtendrás en cuestión de segundos!
Puedes compartir la clave para que nunca la pierdas.
Soporta las siguientes redes:WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX
Los algoritmos usados por esta aplicación son de dominio público.