Very useful, slight problem I enjoy this app as a sub for iTunes, which can get clunky. However, sometimes, a new episode of a podcast will appear and will not play or download. I don't know if these errors are on the app end or the cast end, but it has happened twice to me so far on two different casts. Otherwise, great app.
Good catcher but has bugs I stuck with this app because it had the best interface. But playback for streaming skips to 100% complete without playing the full episode. It's driving me crazy. Might have to find a different app, but I'd hate to have to resubscribe to everything smh
Doesn't have an account Great app but, everytime I downloaded it, I have to subscribe to all my feeds again. It could have an account
90% awesome, but often (almost always) stops mid-podcast, making me relaunch the app and try to find where it left off. Otherwise, it's exactly what I wanted. ~~Edit~~ Previous problems have since been resolved & the app now works perfectly. 5/5
This has been very glitchy the last week or so. Also wish when I get a knew phone my subscriptions came with it.
Best podcast app Nicely organized podcast app that I keep coming back to after trying out others. Active developer; new features continuously being added. Great to see android auto support now.
May 26, 2016
* Add sanity check when downloading podcast to avoid false download from WiFi login page or firewall blocked message
* Fix a bug where episode will be marked as false completion when playback error occurs
* Fix video plays as audio after screen rotation on devices running Android Marshmallow
* Video player now works with media buttons on headset and notification
* Enhance duplicated episode detection to prevent old episodes to be retrieved as new ones