Works good usually, however I frequently lose my spot if I pause while streaming and end up 5 to 10 minutes behind where I was. Both streaming and downloading I get an occasional skipping/looping glitch where I am suddenly a half hour behind where I was but the timer does not catch it and the podcast ends abruptly.
It just works! Correctly! It remembers where I paused. It doesn't start over at the beginning of a 1-1/2 hr podcast when the phone rings. In a world of rinky-dink apps it's nice when an app does what it's supposed to do.
removing share feature in player option hinders quick friendsharing. it s more difficult to share a pod in a list than when you re lisening (and say ah! I wanna share it now!)
I use Podcast for listening to Dharma talks (Buddhist teachings). I've not explored anything else. For what I use it for, I have no idea how it could be improved.
Lots of folks don't like new update. In my perspective everything went just fine and interface looks much better and is more intuitive. I still love it.
I love the app, just got an Android phone again so keeping up with the podcasts is awesome to be able to do with this app.
Jan 29, 2017
* Fix download all not starting downloading bug
* Add a setting to enable/disable keeping stopped playback notification in notification area. This setting is available under Notification settings.
* Fix black status icon on some devices
* Add "Mark all as read" to clear Recents episode list
* Update to support Android wear 2.0
* Bug fixes and enhancements
Free Podcast Radio App - Education/News/Music/Comedy/Kids/radio/podcast