The app has no separate pro version. Buy premium in settings.
• Add, edit or remove past entries.
• Multitasking, parallel tasks active simultaneously.
• Breaks registered separate, paid or unpaid.
• Overtime calculation.
• Voice commands, control the app with the phone still in your pocket.
• Automated punch in/out using GPS position, WiFi network, QR code or NFC tag.
• Timeclock style lock and home screen widgets.
• Import customer phone calls as tasks.
• Import calendar events as tasks.
• Manual and automatic export of tasks to calendar.
• Use tags for work classification.
• Document with notes, photos and maps.
• Weekly calendar view with work history.
• Export IIF timesheets that can be directly imported into QuickBooks.
• Handle multiple jobs, clients.
• Choose clients from contacts.
• Base salary/income per hour.
• Per project hourly rates for overtime etc.
• Register date, note, quantity, unit and price.
• Predefined unit price list.
• Automatic mileage calculation using GPS with Google Earth™ (KML) map route/track export.
• Time and income/earnings from tasks, overtime and expenses.
• Overall or per project.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• Graphical chart with daily/weekly hours.
• Powerful time/payroll and expense report customization (layout) options.
• Save frequently used customization options as presets.
• Create PDFs, printable invoices and timesheets.
• Itemized or aggregated (summary) reports.
• Sales tax (VAT/GST) or income tax.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• File formats: QuickBooks (IIF), Microsoft Excel (XLS), PDF, CSV, HTML and XML.
• Send as e-mail attachment or to FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Very flexible hourly rate options for overtime, off-hours, weekends, holidays, tagged, etc.
• Expense price list with import/export as CSV, XLS and XML.
• Manual and automatic backup to SD-card, FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Custom tags.
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
• Show ongoing tasks as status bar notifications.
• Internationalization: currency, first day of week, distance (mile/km), paper & envelope size.
• Configurable interface: dialogs, editors, lists, duration format, etc.
• Google Earth™ (KML) map editor
• FTP client (extension)
• Excel spreadsheet viewer
• Image viewer
• Text editor
Read the documentation, also found within the app in the Help menu:
Available languages (more coming soon)
• German (Thanks to, Bernhard Gatzhammer)
If you’d like to see the app in your language, we’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation:
For support or general discussion:
Report any problems or feature requests using the embedded issue tracker or visit:
Follow us on Google+:
Use time sheet (zeiterfassung) as a simple timeclock, work clock (punch clock, punch card, time card), timekeeper, worksheet, work schedule recorder or a complete solution for worktime tracking (time tracker), time keeping and time recording for payroll management.
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, timesheet or work salary calculator
Features (very partial list):
* Overtime support
* Multiple jobs support
* Calendar update [Job Setting] add records to the calendar (it's recommended to open a separate calendar for 'My Work Clock'). ONE WAY-SYNC ONLY.
* Punch in/out directly from the widget
* Quick day, week & month information
* Simple reports
* Send to mail as CSV
* Add/remove/edit records
* Multiple overtime and report periods: daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and more.
* If the widget stops updating: make sure the application appears in your task killer 'white list'.
* No move-to-SD option: widgets do not work when an app is on the SD. We got many error reports from users so we disabled this option.
Required permissions reasoning:
*. READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
*. ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
== Required for Google calendar sync
*. MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
== Required to save CSV before sending by e-mail backup.
*. FULL INTERNET ACCESS & VIEW NETWORK STATE
== Required for bug report, analytics & ads.
The major feature of this App is 'Easy to Use'. When editing your shifts, you can select a range of days (rather than one day) to set. Thus, you can set your schedule in few seconds. Then, you can transmit your schedule to friends (via SMS, WhatsApp, and so on) by clicking one button. In addition, the 'Cloud Shift' function allows you to exchange calendars with your friends.
If you have any suggestion/question, welcome to send an email to me. E-mail: email@example.com
(1) Storage (Modify or delete the contents of your SD card): This permission is used for the Backup/Recover function. You can backup your shift data on the SD card.
(2) System tools (Test access to protected storage): This permission is used for testing whether your SD card is writable so that the shift data can be stored on the SD card.
(3) Run at startup (execute programs after boot completed): The alarm clock will be restarted automatically after rebooting. This permission is required to achieve this goal.
(4) Full network access: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function.
(5) Find accounts on the device: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function. Shift Calendar will use email addresses (Gmail) to identify users. Shift Calendar will NOT know your password. Shift Calendar will NOT distribute your email address to any third-party (include your friends).
(6) Read Calendar: The events from Google Calendar will be shown in the Note page.
Tips: (1) If you don't have Menu button on you device, you can open Menu by clicking the right-top menu. (2) While editing, you can select a range (rather than one day) of days to set simultaneously.
Keyword: shift schedule, shift calendar, shift management, shift work, day, night, late-night, graveyard, calendar, shift planner, shift roster, shift plan, rota
Keyword (Non-English): График смен
Forget everything you know about Schedule Planner - our premium productivity solution has evolved!
There’s dozens of all-new features, more ways than ever to stay on top of your busy schedule, and a completely redesigned interface geared to help you get yourself organized faster than ever before.
Read on and discover what the next generation of Schedule Planner has in store for you:
Get the power to plan out your daily tasks in mere seconds & guarantee you make the most of every day! You get more done when you start out with a clear plan. Its simple really - productivity comes from structure - and that’s exactly what Schedule Planner gives you.
Seamlessly coordinate important tasks, gauge & control how efficiently you work through different projects, and end your days accomplishing everything you need to!
Schedule Planner aids users in planning out daily activity and tracking what tasks they’ve actually done. Utilizing it’s innovative “Planned versus Actual” tab concept the app gives you a precise understanding of what your priorities are and what you’ve accomplished.
Busy users are provided with a flexible set of categories ranging from “Health” and “Shopping”, to “Work” and many others to categorize tasks with. Once you pick your category simply input the nature of each task as a time-block including your desired start & end times, alarms, and additional notes.
You can also plan out and input daily plans, appointments, and events in advance and review them whenever you want via Schedule Planner’s twin-mode graphic calendar. To boot, tasks are color coded by category to enable you to see how your day is going to pan out at a glance.
The world is busier than ever. Get the Schedule Planner advantage, optimize your time to a tee, and become more productive than you ever thought you could be starting now.
Schedule Planner Features:
✔ User friendly “Planned” vs “Actual” day planning interface
✔ Well-rounded tasks creation
✔ Tasks alerts
✔ Arrange options for tasks
✔ Swipe to switch between days
✔ Color coded charts to view time spent breakdown
✔ Two modes of calendar view (grid & list)
✔ Export data to email and Dropbox
✔ Print your schedule
✔ Password protection
✔ Data backup
✔ Automated data backup
✔ Google Drive integration for backup and data export.
✔ Bi-directional sync with multiple Google calendars.
Pro version upgrade available via in-app purchase:
✔ Copy & Paste feature
✔ Repeating tasks feature
✔ Full-featured list of categories
✔ Customizable alerts and notifications
✔ Google Calendar integration
✔ Bi-directional sync with multiple Google calendars.
Schedule Planner is developed by INTERSOG LLC.
Allows you to manage your working hours and keep a record of your shifts and earnings.
The information of your shifts will be saved in a database, along with every week statistics (days and hours worked, date, time, money earned, an option for tips and a sum of these two).
-save the whole week statistics
-show month and year earnings
-save rota for the week with start and end times
-enter salary per hour, percentage of taxes, tax on card tips and holidays ratio in preferences to automatically calculate salary, real earnings and hours of holidays accumulated
Pro version: (remove Free version before installing Pro version)
-all of free version features plus:
-back up whole database to sd card to import back to the same or another device
-save shifts as CSV files to Dropbox to be imported back to the same or another device
-select Automatic Backups in preferences to upload a shift to Dropbox every time that it is saved or updated
-export shift, week, month or year information as a PDF file to the sd card or send as email, SMS, WhatsApp...
TESTED ON Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, HTC Desire HD and Sony Xperia
Please report any bugs found.
-you need a Dropbox account to upload and download shifts from Dropbox
-backups to the sd card and export as PDF file will save the files to a folder called /MWH in the sd card. In order to restores the database from another device you will have to create that folder and place the database file in that folder (the folder is automatically created the first time you back up the database or export a PDF file)
* If you have any problems, please contact me and tell what the problem is and what device you are using. I will try to sort it out for you. Thanks.
Nominated: Mobile Award Austria 2012
- Create/Manage projects
- Assign tasks to projects
- Add Tags, Breaks, Expenses and Notes
- Export tasks to Excel (XLS, CSV)
- Automatic Backup / Restore
- Dropbox embedded
Assign a specific Wi-Fi to a project. Once your phone connects/disconnects to this Access-point, the timer will start/stop the tracking.
Please give me some Feedback or if you have questions email me. If you like Timesheet buy me a beer! Thank you! (I cant answer your comments -> email me)
Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/102857023347161265137
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Timesheet/152739818174898
Available Languages (17)
Chinese (zh), Croatian (hr), Czech (cs), Danish (da), Dutch (nl), English (en), Finnish (fi), French (fr), German (de), Icelandic (is), Italien (it), Polish (pl), Portuguese (pt), Russian (ru), Slovene (sl), Spanish (es), Swedish (sv)
Thanks to Petr Kincl (cs), Arkadiusz Gutkowski (pl), Ricardo G. (pt), Jonathan B. (es), Emile Dingemans (nl), Ganlik (da), Sandi (sl), Luca Pedrazzi (it), Yan Facai (zh), Ivica Gelemanović (hr) and Roger v.C. (sv) for the translations!
- ACCESS WIFI STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS NETWORK STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS FINE LOCATION: Office and Working location
- RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED: Only for Timer Notifications
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Backup
- INTERNET: Dropbox Backup
Tags: Working time, Timetracker, Projects, Tasks, Notes, Recording, Export, Excel, Backup, Breaks, Tags, pause, Dropbox.
You can create your own work shifts (you can customize name, abbreviation, hours and colors) to adapt the application to your needs.
Work Shift Calendar allows automatic work shift configuration using patterns that can be repeated as much as you want.
If you have changed any of your work shifts, you can indicate it with Work Shift Calendar. You will see the previous and the current shift in an easy way.
Work Shift Calendar also allows you to take notes for each month.
In addition Work Shift Calendar shows statistics to quickly analyze your work shifts.
You can also customize the look and feel of the calendar. Take a look at the Preference section pressing the menu button in your device.
Comment and rate if you like the app! If you have problems, send me an e-mail, and I'll try to fix them.
Now you can follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wshiftcalendar
By adding templates to your jobs, you can set pre-defined shift patterns that you commonly work, allowing you to add new shifts to the built in calendar with a few quick actions. Work Mate is useful for all types of shift patterns; from the repeating 9am-5pm Mon-Fri, to the worker who changes shift patterns every week. You can also add unpaid breaks to your templates to save even more time when populating your calendar.
This is a small list of some of the features Work Mate provides, and will be ever-growing in the future:
• Keep track of multiple jobs
• Add templates for common shift patterns
• Add night shifts
• Set the hourly pay rate for each job
• Add unpaid breaks to shifts and templates
• Share your shifts with friends, family and colleagues
• View your next upcoming shift with a home or lock screen widget
• Save shifts to your installed calendar of choice after saving to Work Mate's own calendar
• Set reminders for shifts
• Customise reminder ringtone and LED colour
• View reports of hours worked and pay earned
• View reports of all shifts worked within a user provided range, past and future
You can have up to 10 shifts stored at any one time in the calendar with this free version. To store an unlimited number of shifts, simply upgrade to the Pro version for a one-time fee (£0.99 GBP/ $1.54 USD) using In-App Billing from the app's preferences.
For more information, see our website at http://www.workmate-app.info/
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, we're here to help. Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave feedback.
+ Add new workday by simply clicking on the "Check In" and "Check Out"
+ Add sick,free,vacation days
+ Monthly list view
+ Monthly calendar view
(Still in early development , therefore suggestions are welcomed)
Just cross your finger in the fingerprint time attendance to enter or exit shift.
* Manual working hours entrance.
* Watching daily/monthly attendance data.
* Calculating estimated month salary.
* Saving and sending monthly hours report to the mail.
*Require internet connection for licensing check.
English, Hebrew and Greek soon (Thanks to Yiannis Ioannou).
My Hours is a unique time-management tool that changes the tedious exercise of recording your upcoming schedule for work or school into a fast and simple task. The innovative design of My Hours provides an at-a glance view of exactly what you need through a clean and simple interface. Whether you work flexible hours at one or more jobs or are a busy student, My Hours is the kind of app that makes your Android device the invaluable device you expected.
✔ Do you copy your upcoming schedule from a bulletin board or computer? Record your upcoming schedule in mere seconds!
✔ Sync to your device and/or Google calendar!
✔ Track your hours by week, month, and year totals for each job or place.
✔ Set and view notes for each entry.
✔ Track your pay by adding a rate (and overtime rate) per job.
✔ Export your entries in a spreadsheet-compatible format.
My Hours is highly customizable to suit your needs and is supported by a developer committed to making My Hours the essential productivity app.
• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Reports in CSV, HTML or XML format
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration for reports, backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only, only for Pro users)
• Pro version is ad-free
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Target time
• Widget to display running day total
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support (Pro version only)
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light or dark theme on Android 4
• For multiple trackers see the FAQ
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute
• No mileage or expenses
Tags: timeclock, time tracker, punch clock, work clock, worktime tracking, time clock, time recorder.
WorkTime for Android is an application that targets on business people that want to keep track of their time.
Weather you are working on different projects for different clients or just one project for one company, WorkTime is the application that will track your time.
It's even more than just an application... It also includes a widget which makes registering time even faster as you can do it right from you Android Home-Screen.
The application provides an interface for managing the tasks, projects and time registrations. It also includes a reporting module to make enhanced reports right on your Android smartphone. You can generate reports based by filtering your time registrations by date (pre-defined date ranges or a custom date range) and by project and task. You can also define the layout of a report (grouped by start date or project) and order descending or ascending (on the start date or the project). And you can define how the totals in the report are calculated (hours-minutes-seconds, days-hours-minutes-seconds (with 24h/day) or days-hours-minutes-seconds (with 8h/day)).
All those custom generated reports can be shared in Excel or CSV format on generation time, which means one-by-one or after generating all your reports in batch mode (from the reporting criteria screen). The applications that can be used to share with are basically Google Docs, Gmail, Mail and any other app that supports sending/sharing a bunch of files.
Besides all those modules for managing your data we also provide you with an enhanced preferences module where you can easily define all your wishes on how the application needs to behave for you. It even includes a backup/restore feature!
At least Android 2.2 is required since version 1.1.4.
The application is open source and Apache 2.0 licensed. For all info about the project please visit the project-website http://code.google.com/p/worktime/.
There you can find:
* The latest release notes: http://code.google.com/p/worktime/wiki/ReleaseNotesAndroid
* The features for the upcoming versions: http://code.google.com/p/worktime/wiki/RoadMapAndroid
* Register a new issue: http://code.google.com/p/worktime/issues/entry
* Browse the source-code
The app is FREE TO USE if you need periodic schedules only. If you need non-periodic/individual schedules, you need install the donation key. You WILL HAVE ACCESS to non-periodic schedules EVEN after trial period expiration. The only restriction is what dialog with donation information will be shown.
Main Features Include:
- Independent alarm clock for each shift.
- Easy schedule setup.
- Easy schedule sharing with friends.
- Fully customized colour configuration for each of the following: calendar text including current calendar, previous month, next month, current day, week day, weekend, days off, days working, night shift, day shift, swing shift if applicable, full or partial colour for each day.
- Pay dates are also selectable based on times per month or payday every so many days.
- Selectable beginning of the week Monday or Sunday
- Widget for quickly seeing schedule and accessing application.
- Quickly change to another Team if you get switched as you will program in how many Teams work at your facility on the same rotation.
- Custom shift start/stop time with monthly hour and number of shift calculations.
- Quick and helpful developer assistance!
All features are available during two weeks trial period. After that you need to install the donation key or you can continue using periodic schedules only.
• Easily input your schedule
• Use Presets
• Download Schedule** (optional)
• Multiple schedules
• Automatic shift alerts
• Paycheck Estimator
• Color customization
• Walmart* and Sam's Club* (fully supported)
• Best Buy* (beta auto-login)
• Kroger* (beta auto-login)
• You can add other employers to download schedule, but features will be limited.
• Weekly Hours on Calendar
• Repeat shifts (example, every monday 8am-5pm)
• Customize Calendar (change starting day of week, show/hide position and meal time, show time in 12 hour or 24 hour mode. Customize colors)
*This app and the developer are not affiliated with, endorsed by, or approved by any of the listed employers/companies above.