Download ROM updates for CyanogenMod, MIUI, AOKP or for alternative ROMs (manual repository).
Note that this application is for people who know the correct procedure to install / update a ROM.
For example, if you install a major update (eg Android 2.3 to 4.0), you need to WIPE / Cache to avoid conflicts and errors. Follow the procedure and it is not the fault of System Updater if you encounter an error.
Do not forget to write me a mail if you have good ideas to offer.
Thank you and hope you enjoy System Updater.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
For anyone who is facing any of such difficulty with your android smart phone or device or it is a long while since you neither updated nor repaired after that it don’t wait much more, download this perfect means to fix repair android system and be able to do it.
Is your android phone is hanging and so frequently? Do you find some sudden de-activate of apps? Can be your mobile phone continues switching off while using the?
Like most new android users you downloaded lots of apps, you eventually seated your smartphone / tablet and set up powerful apps plus a custom ROM. Then something went wrong along with your device became ineffective.
Sounds familiar? Indeed, it is all about bricking android device or damaging your android Computer. The cause might be file corruption, installation of some tricky software or the android mobile phone smartphone. You can first perform a hard reset from your system Start menu hold Volume Decrease, Home or one more button while turning with your device. After applying this process the phone contains the settings from manufacturer.
Thanks for downloading Android Repair System Info. Please comment and rating us.
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
The Bluebox Security Scanner will scan your device to determine:
- If your system is vulnerable or patched to any of the "Fake ID" or "Master Key" security flaws affecting most Android devices
- If your system settings allow 'Untrusted Sources' application installs
- If any installed application on your device is trying to maliciously take advantage of any of the 'Master Key' security flaws
Further details of the Android "Fake ID" and "Master Key" security flaws are available at:
Effectively addressing a vulnerability requires three steps:
1) Google produces a generic code fix
2) Android phone manufacturers then incorporate that fix into a firmware update for various phones
3) Carriers then distribute the final update, which ensures your phone is safe
As regards Fake ID, Google has provided the generic code fix to the phone manufacturers who are working with the carriers to distribute the updates. This scanner will help track when that finally happens. Alternatively, contact customer support at your phone manufacturer or carrier a realtime update.
Heartbleed Security Scanner is developed by Lookout, the leading mobile security company that builds security & antivirus technology that protects people, business, governments, and critical infrastructure from the growing threats in the post-PC era.
If you haven’t, please download Lookout Antivirus & Security for complete Android protection including free antivirus, backup, find my phone and more: http://ap.lookout.com/SH4U
❐ More About Heartbleed Security Scanner
Heartbleed Security Scanner works by determining what version of OpenSSL your device is using. If your device is using one of the affected versions of OpenSSL, we then check to see if the specific vulnerable feature called heartbeats is enabled.
■ What is Heartbleed?
Heartbleed is a software flaw in the OpenSSL “Heartbeat” function that helps keep secure connections alive. This function was found to be vulnerable to manipulation in a way that allows an attacker to steal up to 64K of data at a time from the active memory of affected systems. The bug, found by researchers from Codenomicon and Google, and filed with the following reference number – CVE-2014-0160, impacts any infrastructure that includes the affected versions of OpenSSL.
■ Will Heartbleed Security Scanner fix the Heartbleed vulnerability?
Heartbleed Security Scanner is not meant to fix this vulnerability, as the vulnerability will need to be patched by Google or your device manufacturer. Heartbleed Security Scanner is only meant to keep you informed about the status of your device. The good news is that Lookout has not yet seen the Heartbleed vulnerability exploited on a mobile device.
Stay updated with the latest information on our blog: https://blog.lookout.com/blog/2014/04/09/heartbleed
■ Will Heartbleed Security Scanner tell me if my apps are affected?
Heartbleed Security Scanner will not detect whether any of the services or accounts (the apps and websites you visit) on your device are vulnerable. Heartbleed Security Scanner is only meant to detect vulnerabilities in Android.
In other words, your operating system might be fine, but the websites you’re accessing might not. Look out for emails from companies with whom you have online accounts. If they needed to issue a patch, hopefully they will be alerting their consumers.
Note on Permissions
Heartbleed Security Scanner only uses the Internet permission when you explicitly share the results of your scan with us. If you choose not to, we won't collect any information.
➠Learn about the latest security threats at https://blog.lookout.com
➠Learn about our permissions at https://www.lookout.com/permissions
➠Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mylookout
➠Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/lookout
About CM Security:
☆ No.1 antivirus engine: Ranked #1 by AV-TEST
☆ Top rated antivirus application: Highest rating (4.7) among antivirus
☆ Most trusted Android antivirus: Over 100,000,000 users downloaded
☆ Amazing AppLock: Beautiful and safe app lock
CM Security comprehensively detects virus, Trojan, vulnerabilities, malware, spyware, adware on Android mobile phone and tablet, and professional Anti-Theft protects your device from losing.
About OpenSSL Heartbleed Scanner:
☆ Developed by CM Security, the world's most trusted Android antivirus.
☆ Scan your system and accounts to make sure everything is okay.
Many websites use OpenSSL, an open source encryption technology that some of the world’s leading security experts have worked on to protect your data. Unfortunately, part of the implementation of this protocol had a human error, which had not been caught by the developers, introduced in December 2011. If a hacker sends a relatively large amount of data through this process, it causes an overflow error and allows them access to all of the data stored on that server.
Heartbleed is one of the biggest web security events in recent history; over 10,000 apps are affected by OpenSSL Heartbleed vulnerability! It makes your privacy data are all at risk, including your bank account, email, social media, etc. CM Security OpenSSL Heartbleed Detector detects whether your system, installed apps and websites are vulnerable by OpenSSL Heartbleed and keeps your phone and tablet safe.
CM Security News (4/25): The OpenSSL Heartbleed vulnerability is fixed in the following 17 apps.
• CharterX (Laws of Ghana)
• Onliner.by клиент
• Universities of Ghana
• Hits 97.9
• Take5 Feedback
• Novelas Mobile
• Parliamentary Watch
• Dünya Bülteni
• Livemargin Reader Beta
• 92.7 & 98.5 The Planet/WCMI-FM
• Supertalk 94.1 FM 930 AM
• VietnamWorks - Search Job
• 93.7 The Dawg
• Big Buck Country 101.5FM
Our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/4QFbNp
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/kscms
Our blog: http://www.cmcm.com/blog/2014-04-10/65.html
English, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
• Protects your smartphone or tablet
• Use SMS to remotely lock your lost or stolen phone
• Scan and remove apps that have malware/viruses, that can harm or slow your device
Norton Mobile Security protects you and your Android™ devices against threats such as malicious apps, theft or loss, and websites designed to steal your information and money. More importantly, Norton provides proactive protection against potentially risky apps that could leak your personal information and content, excessively use battery and data or have intrusive behavior. Norton Mobile Security puts you in control of your mobile experience.
30-Day Premium Trial - no credit card info required. When the trial ends, you can continue to enjoy the FREE features to keep your device safe and secure!
UPGRADE FOR APP ADVISOR & ADDITIONAL FEATURES (Premium, Annual Subscription)
The Premium version of Norton Mobile Security offers more advanced, proactive protection for you and multiple devices in your household:
• App Advisor powered by NortonTM Mobile Insight, AUTOMATICALLY checks apps for potential privacy risks, high battery and data usage or intrusive behavior BEFORE download
• Anti-Malware powered by NortonTM Mobile Insight, checks for malicious apps/viruses
• Prevent fraudulent websites from accessing your personal information
• Block unwanted calls and SMS text messages (phones only)
• Remotely lock your device to prevent data theft
• Choose to automatically lock your device after 10 failed unlock attempts
• Wipe all device information remotely to protect your privacy
• Sneak Peek uses the built-in webcam to take a photo of anyone using your device once you list it lost or stolen (webcam-enabled devices only)
• Find your lost device on a map with remote locate
• Automatically saves your device’s location when the battery is low
• Trigger a "scream" alarm to find your missing device
• Sync contacts and restore or share them across your devices
• Ability to instantly lock phone if the SIM card is removed
• Control protection for all your mobile devices through one website
Upgrade to the premium version of Norton Mobile Security for $29.99 for a 1-year subscription to protect multiple smartphones and tablets in your household.
 For new users without a current Premium subscription. The Premium trial period begins once you associate your Norton Account for use with Norton Mobile Security and will last for 30 days so long as the current version remains available on the app store.
 SMS Lock, SMS Wipe, SMS Locate, SMS Scream and Text Blocking not supported on Android 4.4 or later.
 Sneak Peek feature not available in Germany.
 Android multi-user mode not supported.
 Auto scan of apps on Google Play supported on Android 4.0 or later except for Samsung devices. Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported. For earlier versions of Android, the Google Play “Share” function must be used to scan apps on Google Play.
For feedback and suggestions, visit the support forum: http://norton.com/nms_support
For a detailed list of features, visit: https://MobileSecurity.Norton.com/
Symantec respects your privacy and promises to carefully safeguard your personal data. For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
This app is designed to fix update problems that come from mismatched signatures between Superuser.apk on your phone, and Superuser.apk on the Market. If successful, this app will let you update from the market even if you've had trouble before.
Special thanks to Joël Bourquard for technical help writing this, and @fitsnugly on twitter for the icon.
Note: This app requires busybox. A static build of busybox is included in the app, but is only used if you do not have busybox already installed. The included version should work on most phones. If it does not work for you, please email me at the link below so we can get it working.
Support request emails that simply say "Doesn't work" or something to that effect are automatically deleted by our stupidity filter and will not be answered.
Core, essential protection is absolutely free, just as it was in Kaspersky Mobile Security Lite – but now it has even more security features:
✔ Kaspersky Lab’s latest protection technologies against viruses, spyware, Trojans and more
✔ An Antivirus Scanner - runs an on-demand malware scan of your device
✔ Advanced Anti-Theft Protection – Lock&Locate, Wipe, Full wipe, Mugshot.
• A new ‘Alarm’ feature has been introduced – you can remotely sound the alarm, helping you to find your device if it is somewhere nearby. The alarm works even in ‘silent’ mode.
• Anti-Theft Web Management Portal. Using a personal online account you can manage all the anti-theft options from a single point.
• Call&Text Filter for smartphones – protects you from unwanted calls and text messages
If you want to try premium features you can activate a 30-day trial or simply make an in-app purchase. Premium mode offers:
• Real-Time Protection – ensures that your device is always protected. No matter what you download or install, our powerful AV engine detects and neutralizes mobile malware
• Cloud-enabled protection – reacts fast to new and emerging threats
• Web Protection – protects you from malicious and phishing websites
• Text Anti-Phishing – automatically detects malicious and phishing links in incoming text messages
• Privacy Protection – allows you to hide confidential information from prying eyes
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android protects your smartphones and tablets against theft, loss, viruses and real-time Internet threats – all without impacting the performance of your devices.
Visit our website https://www.kaspersky.com to learn more about us!
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/kaspersky
• Keeps your mobile device malware-free
• Helps you find a lost/misplaced cell phone
• Protects your data from theft
• Blacklist unwanted contacts
• Doesn’t drain your battery
REVIEW: “Many applications are available that claim to protect a device, but few excel like Avira Antivirus Security… This app is highly recommended for the security-conscious user.”—Editor’s Review, CNET
ANTIVIRUS AND ANTI-THEFT PROTECTION
• Automatically scan your apps and updates for malware
• Track your phone’s location on a map
• Remotely lock/wipe your cell
• Trigger a loud sound, even if your device is in silent mode
• Get the person who finds your phone to contact you with one click
IDENTITY SAFEGUARD & BLACKLIST
• Check whether you or you contacts’ email have been hacked
• Notify your contacts if their email has been compromised
• Blacklist unwanted contacts
• Block and unblock calls and SMS’ from any number
Please note, the SMS blacklisting functionality is currently unavailable for Android v4.4 Kit-Kat devices
• Web console with overview of security settings & carrier information
• Manage 5 devices from the Web Console
English, German, French, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Korean and Japanese
Android 2.2 – 5.0
Avira Antivirus Security is supported on HTC, LG, Motorola, Samsung and Sony smartphones and tablets with normal, large and extra large screens
Antivirus Free is faster and lighter on your battery than any other antivirus app! Real-time antivirus protection keeps you safe from the latest mobile threats such as viruses and malicious apps by monitoring newly installed apps on your mobile device. Antivirus Free also provides you access to NQ Mobile Security for additional protection.
Highlights of Antivirus Free:
☆ Fast and professional engine: Professional search algorithms both on the device and in the cloud provide rapid scanning and in-depth virus detection
☆ Lightweight and low battery consumption: Consumes less phone memory and battery power than other mobile security apps while giving you the most comprehensive mobile protection
☆ Totally free: Over 20,000,000 users are protecting their device with Antivirus Free
☆ Brand new UI: Material Design pattern, simple and easy-to-use interfaces
☆ Support all Android systems: compatible with Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
Features of Antivirus Free:
Compatible with most popular mobile devices, Antivirus Free is an essential app for real-time mobile protection. Powered by both local and cloud engines, it guarantees you that only trustworthy apps are installed on your Android device, while keeping your private data safe.
► APP & FILE SCANNER
Scan previously and newly installed apps, and the file system to keep your phone safe from malicious contents, such as viruses, vulnerabilities, adware, malware and spyware.
Find Antivirus Free by searching antivirus free, antivirus, malicious, virus.
"TrustGo is one of the most robust Android security apps we've seen, and it's completely free." - CNET (4.5 out of 5 stars)
TrustGo protects you from today's most dangerous malware and viruses PLUS apps that can steal your personal privacy, identity and data. In addition, TrustGo offers "Find My Phone" features including remote location, lock, alarm and "Candid Camera" thief ID (via email), system tools and web browsing security...all in one totally Free package.
TrustGo detects and removes all the latest malicious apps and viruses, and is the only security app that protects your privacy and data from High Risk apps that others miss.
• Security Scanner - On-demand or scheduled scans of your mobile phone or tablet and SD card to find and remove viruses, malware, spyware and trojans PLUS risky apps that can steal your data.
• Secure App Search - Our Secure App Finder Engine (SAFE) lets you search and download apps that you know are safe. TrustGo alerts you before downloading bad and risky apps.
• Secure Web Browsing - Get an instant notification when a site you're browsing is known to be malicious or part of a phishing scheme. Default Android Browser, Google Chrome and Dolphin Browser are supported.
• System Manager - Monitor and manage your phone’s data usage, battery consumption and memory usage.
• Privacy Guard - Easily identify apps that might be hurting your privacy with a smart dashboard showing all the permissions apps are using.
• Data Backup - Store, backup and restore your phone’s data securely in the cloud. Supports multiple mobile devices so your family's information is always safe.
• Device Protection - Remotely locate your phone (Find My Phone), lock it, set off an alarm, or securely wipe your data and personal information if your phone is lost or stolen.
• Candid Camera Thief ID - Lock your phone with TrustGo, and anyone who puts in the wrong password 3 times will have their picture taken through the front-facing camera! We'll email you the photo!
TrustGo Security labs are on the lookout for malware, phishing schemes and privacy violations 24x7. Learn more at http://www.trustgo.com. Got questions? Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with us to find the latest updates:
Find TrustGo by searching trust go, trustgo, anti virus, antivirus, anti-virus, security, mobile privacy, trojan, malware, spyware, virus protection, smartphone security, mobile protection
TrustGo's FREE app offers more features than Lookout, AVG, NQ, Norton, Avast, Kaspersky and other antivirus apps. Try them all and see how TrustGo finds what others miss!
In our continued effort to make this work with KitKat, we have had mixed results. So, if you are running KitKat, it may or may not work for you until I get time to investigate the issues with some phones. But, it's a free app with no ads and works for most people.
Please provide feedback to the developer rather than giving a low rating so that I can fix whatever is wrong. Also feel free to suggest improvements. Thank you.
It is possible to forensically extract information from a smart phone using mobile forensic tools such as Cellebrite and XRY even after it has been deleted. This utility can help to prevent that from happening by sanitizing the free space on a phone. Similar functionality can be found on desktop machines using utilities like CCleaner, Eraser, and File Shredder. If you are afraid of the government peeking at your phone and extracting and reconstructing deleted files, this is the app that you want.
This application does not delete files or clean the cache. Use other tools such as ES File Explorer and AVG Cleaner to delete files and clean the cache. Then use this utility to sanitize the free space. The free version of this application does not sanitize database areas such as contacts, phone logs, or SMS text messages. Look for a pro version in the future that may perform a more thorough sanitization.
Although we cannot guarantee that all free space will be sanitized, this application finds all of the free space that Android will give us in three primary areas where data is normally stored and overwrites it as completely as the phone will allow:
1. System - This is the protected data area shared by all applications.
2. SD Card - On some phones this is the actual SD Card and on others it is emulated SD Card space.
3. Optional SD Card - On some phones this is the actual SD Card and many other phones do not have this space. Samsung phones typically put the real external SD Card here.
To run the application:
1. Make sure that the phone has good battery/wall power.
2. Put a checkmark next to the sections of memory to sanitize.
3. Press the Start Wiping button.
4. Do not use the phone while the application is working.
The status area will indicate how the process is going.
Some have complained that after a wipe, they sometimes still see old files that were deleted using Hexamob or other similar apps. In my investigation I have found that the overwhelming majority of files are overwritten but occassionally one file is left intact. This could occur if Android does not allow us to write to every free sector. Watch the statistics as it is overwriting to see if the free space count goes to 0 as it is writing. Also run the app more than once to get more thorough wiping since SD cards rotate their sectors in and out of service.
Many SD cards rotate blocks of memory in and out of use for wear leveling. As a result, it is possible that after sanitizing memory there could be some blocks that get rotated back in to use that were never sanitized. To mitigate this possibility, run this application twice which statistically will usually hit all blocks of memory.
This application has not been tested on all phones. Please provide feedback to the developer about any problems. It has been found to work on Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4 and Victory phones, the HTC Arrive and others. System space takes several minutes to sanitize and 8GB SD Cards can take up to half an hour. If the application is aborted before it finishes, there may be large files left on the phone. If this happens, simply reboot the phone and bring the application up and it will automatically look for these files and delete them at startup.
NEW! PREMIUM FEATURES | PAID-FOR OPTIONS
Payment Protection: (Payment Guard) help find out copycat apps and make sure your mobile shopping and payment safety so that you will not be worried about money being stolen or payment security code lost.
Contacts & SMS Vault: we develop this amazing feature which allows you to hide private SMS/call logs or even secret Contacts records from your phone system. Activate this Vault in Privacy Locker so that no prying eyes on your data.
Anti-Phishing: real-time protection from malware, malicious URL & Phishing sites which detects malicious sites designed to steal your personal information.
More: more storage, more support and more other security features is coming to give you a peace of mind.
Free! Phone Cleaner & Speed Booster
One-Touch Scan: can scan and clean redundant background tasks, cache, junk (trash) files, privacy records to free up more storage space. Besides, with a Power Eraser it will scan and erase more redundant files to speed up your mobile up to 200% faster.
Task Killer (Memory Booster) helps to kill applications and clean up your RAM (memory) to boost up your phone.
Game Booster improves your gaming speed and experience and smoothes game play without lagging.
Free! Antivirus & Wi-Fi Security
Antivirus Scanner (with a new antivirus engine which ranked #1 by AV-TEST repeatedly) : protects your Android device against viruses, trojans, malware, spyware, malicious URLs, phishing sites etc..
Security Zone detects unsecured Wi-Fi and fake hotspot to avoid hackers access to your device and stole your information and data.
Surfing Protection detects malicious URLs and warns you instantly to provide you safe surfing environment.
Toolbox will be provided with Battery Saver, Anti-Theft, Cloud Backup, Privacy Advisor, and Call/SMS Blocker. It’s all totally Free!
Note: It’s totally free to use all the previous free features. All those premium features are newly added. But we do encourage you to upgrade to pro users for more professional protection. If you decide not to activate the premium subscription, you can also enjoy the basic free AMC indefinitely.
You’d better sign up an AMC account so that you can continue to use your AMC License on another device for free in case you need to replace your current phone.
Now you can also activate the premium features with a license code which can be bought from our website: http://www.iobit.com/store.php
If you need any assistance, please email us: email@example.com to get a 24 hrs’ reply.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/LQQOgO
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdvancedMobileCare
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMC_IObit
PLEASE NOTE: This app is a 14-day trial. It can be downloaded for free. After 14 days, it may be reactivated for only $1.49/month or $14.95/year*
Features at a glance:
✔ New!!! WearON – extend Bitdefender Mobile Security to your smart watch
✔ Malware Scanner - independently tested to detect 100% of the bad stuff
✔ Privacy Advisor - shows you how installed apps use, and possibly abuse, your personal information
✔ Web Security - protects you in real-time when browsing websites using Chrome and Android’s default browsers
✔ Anti-Theft - allows you to send out SMS Commands and features its own Web dashboard that lets you lock, track, and wipe your Android from any Internet-connected device.
WearON – New functions for Android smart watches
Two helpful tools come with Bitdefender Mobile Security when installed on a smartphone running Android 4.3 and connected to an Android Wear device.
Your smart watch will vibrate when you step too far away from your phone, to help you avoid leaving your Android device behind.
Use your Android Wear device to locate your phone. Ping your smartphone from your smart watch, and it will scream for you even if you left it on silent.
Independently tested to detect 100% of the bad stuff, Bitdefender’s Malware Scanner automatically scans apps as you install them to prevent unpleasant surprises. It works in the Cloud, so it’s always up to date with the very latest virus signatures—enabling it to shield your Android from the newest malware threats and aggressive adware. You can also trigger the Malware Scanner manually at any time, for complete peace of mind.
You’d be amazed at what some apps can do behind your back! Some can peek into your private data and share it on the Web. Others can access the Internet without your knowledge and download unwanted data to your Android. Privacy Advisor helps you keep an eye on installed apps and shows you which ones abuse your privacy.
NEW! App Lock
Ever leave your phone laying around, unlocked, only to discover a friend hijacked your Facebook account with a silly status? Imagine if this wasn't done by a friend. Imagine if it was your bank account or stocks app, personal pictures, or any other app containing your sensitive/personal info that was accessed without your knowledge. App Lock lists all the apps installed on your phone, and allows you to easily pick and choose which ones you’d like to setup passcodes for… so the only one that opens them up is you!
Whether you’re using Android’s default browser or Chrome, Bitdefender Web Security keeps you safe by browsing the websites you visit in real-time, and steering you away from anything malicious.
Misplaced phone? No worries! Bitdefender Anti-theft features its own Web dashboard that allows you to lock, geo-locate, sound an alarm, and wipe your Android from any Internet connected device. It even allows you to listen in on your phone, send out SMS Commands, and alerts you if the SIM card has been changed .