This is a BETA version of the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. It plays both audio and video.
It is intended for everyone, but this version is not perfectly stable.
It is still a beta, so it might kill your kitten or destroy your house, but it should be mostly fine now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun! :)
This version is for devices with an ARMv7 CPU or a x86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
As this is an early BETA version, a lot of things are not finished, but will change for the final release:
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• Other unknown issues.
VLC for Android Beta needs acces to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, during the beta, to help understand crashes and issues.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your media files
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming calls
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during incoming calls.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "full network access", to open network streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the audio player.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
1. It supports mkv, avi, mp4, mov, 3gp, rm, rmvb, etc. Because it is based on FFMpeg, it supports lots of file formats and codes.
2. Support Android from 2.1 to 4.x.
3. It is optimized for Android's ARMv7, dual-core and quad-core CPUs.
4. Its decode and display speed is fastest.
5. It has a video library for video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
6. It support http, rtmp, mms, rtsp, rtp, and other network streaming protocols.
Video Converter Android ARMV7 codec with NEON features. Note that this is only the codec, please download the main app in order to use the converter.
Please download this codec if your device runs on ARMV7 processor and support NEON.
Video converter Android can detect the best codec automatically.
Now ALL Player is also available for Android mobile devices. ALL Player for Android allows you to watch videos in all formats by using software and hardware decoding. ALL Player Android version, just like PC version, can download matching subtitles for movies.
The installer includes all the codecs (there is no need to download them later).
ALLPlayer - the best way to watch movies on the go.
- HARDWARE ACCELERATION - can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
- OPENSUBTITLES & NAPIPROJEKT - subtitles downloaders built in.
- MOVIE INFO - automatic download and display of movie info.
- ADVANCED OSD - easy adjustment of advanced features on screen.
Player Suported Video formats:
- AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, 3GP, MKV, M2TS, MOV, MPG, MPEG, RM, RMVB, WMV, VOB, ASF, QuickTime, F4V, TS, HD, ...
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitles tracks.
- SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SubRip (.srt)
- MicroDVD (.sub/.txt)
- SubViewer2.0 (.sub)
- MPL2 (.mpl/.txt)
- PowerDivX (.psb/.txt)
- TMPlayer (.txt)
==== TESTIMONIALS ====
pawel markowski *****
It's ok Everything's working well I have no problem with my movies
Marius Mikituła *****
THE BEST Best video player i ever tested on android
Jaroslaw Malankowski *****
The best Love APK
- Android 5.0 Lollipop compatibility
- multi-core (dual and quad-core) HW decoding support - significantly improves playback speed
- background playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and audio in popup video)
- hardware accelerated video playback - increases speed and reduces battery consumption*
- Support for almost all media files (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3, flac... and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
- Playlist support and various playback modes.
- External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt...
- Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or wi-fi must be enabled to work)
- Playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, Samba (SMB/CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) - no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (children lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) for example: Nexus media importer, USB OTG Helper, USB Host Controller... and much more!
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
BSPlayer FREE version is ad-supported video player. BSPlayer full version without advertisements with added functionality is available on Google Play.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are trying to improve the player for the users and your feedback is appreciated.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
Dedicated forum can be found here: http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/.
*Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability. Hardware accelerated playback in portrait mode may be corrupted on some HTC models (HD and others - hardware issue). Also on some devices (Samsung galaxy S2) zoom/stretch may not work on all video types.
Translations and corrections of the translations can now be submitted here: http://crowdin.net/project/bsplayer-android!
Don't forget to vote 5 stars if you like it and if you don't - let us know why! :)
Tags: video player, media player, movie player, m2ts player, mts player, avc player, mp3 player, avi player, mkv player, mov player, flv player, subtitle player, free player...
Screenshots taken from following movies under Creative Commons license:
Sintel - © copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
Tears of Steel - (CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org
MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
If you can't buy from Google Play, please check our home page. We support more payment methods. (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/buy)
About "Draw over other apps" permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
MPC Remote implements translucent design from KitKat onwards.
The new remote circle of MPC Remote combines the most important functionionalities of the remote control.
No need of hands to control MPC. Use predefined voice commands or create your own.
Control MPC via notification bar, even outside the app.
Control MPC directly on your home screen. The widget may also be used on the lock screen.
Don't like the color or layout? Choose one of your likings.
• Server Management
The design shown in the screenshots is available for Android 4.0+ (ICS).
In-App Purchase/PRO-Version will remove advertisment.
This app was not created or endorsed by MPC-HC.
1. It supports rm, rmvb, mkv, avi, mp4, mov, 3gp, etc. Because it is based on FFMpeg, it supports lots of file formats and codes.
2. It is optimized for Android's ARMv7 VFP CPU.
3. Its decode and display speed is fastest.
Key function points:
1, automatic identification of all the video files in the phone
2, HD playback your video files;
3, thumbnail display the contents of the video file
4, delete files, rename, play pause operation;
5, smooth playback of FLV files;
6, recent playlist
7, quick browser your video folder
For devices including Galaxy Tab 10.1, LG Optimus 2X, Motorola XOOM, ASUS Transformer TF101, Acer Iconia Tab A500, etc.
Fully Supports Android 4.1
** IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is a software component for Wondershare Player, you should install Wondershare Player first. Wondershare Player will test your device and show you the best matching codec automatically if it is necessary. You do not need to install codecs unless Wondershare Player asks.
Wondershare Player is an all-in-one Video Player & Video Discovery to "Discover latest videos to watch online & offline"
Video Player Ultimate perfectly supports all popular video formats.
It uses hardware decoding, which make video play smoother. Its smart core technology auto detects video and audio formats and makes it much easier for you to enjoy smoother better quality videos.
It is definitely your best partner when enjoying the movie and music!
- automatic search all mobile phone video and music files
- supports all video and audio playback formats
- supports multiple subtitle formats, automatic synchronization
- using hardware decoding, take advantage of hardware acceleration
- small memory, simple operation, quick start, smooth playback support
- Flash formats video - flv, asf videos
- Thumbnail displays of videos
- HD video playing memory optimization
- Playing gesture
- Play History list
- Connect online video.
- Playback speed control
- Sleep time setting
- Add subtitle file
We ensure you will love this video player after using it.If you are pursuing a video player with the better user experience and user interface，Video Player Ultimate will be your best choice.
The best way to enjoy your movies.
This app is based on VLC for Android Beta, and licensed under the GNU General Public License ver3 or later.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
You can get the source code following this link: https://github.com/FunPanda08/VLCPlayer_Android
FFmpeg is already built into the program and does not require download of additional codec.
Main purpose: to convert any video to mp4 or 3gp, understandable to Android devices and resize under the screen resolution of devices. You can also extract the mp3 audio from the video.
Supports: MPEG4, h264, mp3, aac, ogg (vorbis and theora) and many other formats (the list can be found in the program). Optipization for ARMv6(vfp) и ARMv7(cortex-a8).
Requirements: Processor ARMv6VFP and above.
Built-in: FFmpeg v0.10 + libx264 + libmp3lame + libvorbis + libtheora + libfaac
More options you will find in FFmpeg's man pages.