It consists in an alternative codec binary pack based on the recompilation of Archos open source release of the libav library available here: https://github.com/archos-sa/libav-avp
>>>> Launch the application one time to install the codecs <<<<
Application source code is available here: https://github.com/m4rk3t/PluginInstaller
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play most video and audio files, as well as network streams and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is also a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
This version is for all devices except ARMv6 devices. They will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android needs access to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve VLC.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your all media files :)
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming and outgoing phone calls.
• "Other" to check network connections and hide the streaming parts when needed.
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during outgoing and incoming calls.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "full network access", to open network and internet streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the video and audio players.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs "view network connections" in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
- For Android TV app only:
• It needs "record audio " for audio search using your microphone.
• It needs "to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting" to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen.
MPC Remote implements translucent design from KitKat onwards.
The new remote circle of MPC Remote combines the most important functionionalities of the remote control.
No need of hands to control MPC. Use predefined voice commands or create your own.
Control MPC via notification bar, even outside the app.
Control MPC directly on your home screen. The widget may also be used on the lock screen.
Don't like the color or layout? Choose one of your likings.
• Server Management
The design shown in the screenshots is available for Android 4.0+ (ICS).
In-App Purchase/PRO-Version will remove advertisment.
This app was not created or endorsed by MPC-HC.
You only need this if BSPlayer FREE warns you to install it, also you must have BSPlayer FREE installed first.
Main application can be found here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.bsplayer.bspandroid.free
Screenshots taken from following movie under Creative Commons Attribution license:
Tears of Steel - (CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org
VPlayer Codec for ARMv7 type CPU, including NVIDIA® Tegra™ 2.
For devices including Galaxy Tab 10.1, LG Optimus 2X, Motorola XOOM, ASUS Transformer TF101, Acer Iconia Tab A500, etc.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is a software component for VPlayer, you should install VPlayer first. VPlayer will test your device and show you the best matching Codec automatically if it is necessary. You do not need to install Codecs unless VPlayer asks.
Now ALL Player is also available for Android mobile devices. ALL Player for Android allows you to watch videos in all formats by using software and hardware decoding. ALL Player Android version, just like PC version, can download matching subtitles for movies.
The installer includes all the codecs (there is no need to download them later).
ALLPlayer - the best way to watch movies on the go.
- HARDWARE ACCELERATION - can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
- OPENSUBTITLES & NAPIPROJEKT - subtitles downloaders built in.
- MOVIE INFO - automatic download and display of movie info.
- ADVANCED OSD - easy adjustment of advanced features on screen.
Player Suported Video formats:
- AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, 3GP, MKV, M2TS, MOV, MPG, MPEG, RM, RMVB, WMV, VOB, ASF, QuickTime, F4V, TS, HD, ...
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitles tracks.
- SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SubRip (.srt)
- MicroDVD (.sub/.txt)
- SubViewer2.0 (.sub)
- MPL2 (.mpl/.txt)
- PowerDivX (.psb/.txt)
- TMPlayer (.txt)
==== TESTIMONIALS ====
pawel markowski *****
It's ok Everything's working well I have no problem with my movies
Marius Mikituła *****
THE BEST Best video player i ever tested on android
Jaroslaw Malankowski *****
The best Love APK
Total Converter can automatically detect the architecture of your device and redirect you to the correct codec package.
So, on first time start simply open the requested link, install the right codec and restart the application. Core files will be copied by Total Converter and you'll be able to use it in few seconds.
Instead, if you came here in other ways, make sure you know the right ARM architecture before installing this, because if it's wrong Total Converter will ask you to download another package.
MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
If you can't buy from Google Play, please check our home page. We support more payment methods. (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/buy)
About "Draw over other apps" permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
NO Flash® player is required.
Watch your videos from either SD card or internal memory.
Select your favorite videos to create your personal playlist from it.
Search files in SD card and internal memory and watch the found results in the playlist.
Flash® and Flash® Player are a registered trademarks of Adobe® Systems, Inc.
Jess Development is not associated or related to Adobe® Systems, Inc.