iUDAME keeps you connected to your personal emergency response team. When you’re in trouble,
mobilize up to five trusted contacts and alert 911 with the push of a button.
Features of the app:
*Stores your personal information and up to five trusted contacts
*If you’re in trouble, alerts your personal contacts with text, email, and robocall with the push of a button
*Shares your GPS location with personal contacts and 911 even when in reduced 3/4G service area
*Sends an alert to 911 when you can’t talk, text, or speak
*Family features: install the iUDAME app on your family’s phones and monitor the location of your
children or elderly family members. In an emergency situation, you can use your phone to activate the app
on your their phone.
- Global coverage (app automatically identifies and pre-programs local police emergency phone numbers)
- Locate nearby Hospitals, Police Stations and Fire Houses
- Get real-time travel alerts (available on pro version)
- Get real-time weather alerts (available on pro version)
- Sync Bluetooth panic button (coming soon for pro version users)
Ayúdame means “help me” in Spanish, and iUDAME means a lifeline in an emergency and peace of mind
for you. Look out for yourself and those who care about you the most.
Some of the people who use iUDAME:
*Women – Makes it easy to look after yourself and your friends when out and about or dating
*Parents – Keep track of your child’s location. Activate the app for your child remotely in an emergency
*Travelers – Travel to new places local and abroad with confidence.
*People with allergies & illnesses –Quickly reach family, care takers, or medical help in an emergency,
even when you can’t speak.
*Field Workers – Simple emergency alerts for people working alone, making house calls, meeting new
clients, and working in other potentially risky situations.
*Businesses & Organizations – Support your workers in the field with a seamless emergency alert system
iUDAME is free to download and comes with a one month free trial.
Peace of mind starts with one affordable subscription:
· Trial (30 Days) – access to all key features of iUDAME app but only 1 child or elderly monitoring for 30
· Full $1.99 – access of key features, plus gives you parental control for up to 2 children or elderly, where
you can monitor their location or activate the emergency features of the app from on their phone.
· Pro $4.99 – gives all features and parental control, along with access to powerful new functionality as
Battery disclaimer: iUDAME uses GPS to locate users. GPS continually running in the background on your
phone can significantly reduce battery life.