Network file sharing includes FTP client, SSH client (SFTP) and LAN Samba client (SMB). Can access remote files through LAN, WiFi or internet connection. Provides access to Pictures, Music, Videos, Downloads, Documents, on the device or over 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi. Zip archive extraction is included as well.
It is also a task manager allowing switching to other apps, quickly close or uninstall them. Includes app killer, cleaner which optimizes RAM usage and improves security. Use the application explorer to clean your mobile phone of unwanted apps. Supports tabs, multiple folder browser.
- 3DViewer for opening 3D-object files: 3DS and OBJ viewer.
- ImageViewer for opening image files: PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, TGA (TARGA), TIF (TIFF), DDS (DXT).
- MediaPlayer is a video and audio player for many file types: MKV, WMV, MP4, AVI and more.
- Image Editor, Photo Editor, and more.
This is a BETA release!
Simple Computer Remote is now open source!
* Open Source!
* Zero Configuration
* Touchpad style mouse control
* Use your normal Android keyboard
* Use Swype or voice recognition if your device supports it
* Configurable mouse sensitivity
* No IP Address configuration, works well with dynamic IP
* Landscape or portrait touchpad
* Excellent for presentation or media center control
* Two-finger scrolling
* Push and hold to drag
* Two-finger tap for right click
This application is similar in usage to gPad, Unified Remote, Gmote, Remote Droid, and Remote Mouse however this application has completely unlimited access and is compatible with all major platforms.
The Fixes section covers problems ranging the familiar--the dreaded Blue Screen of Death--to the ambitious--how to remotely help a friend. Handy Tools covers useful programs such as Malwarebytes, built-in tools such as MSconfig, and even the Firefox and Internet Explorer Web browsers. A Tips section offers advice to make using a computer much more enjoyable, ranging from quick-key combinations to obscure-but-handy run commands.
If you have any suggestions or would like me to add any solutions to the list of problems, send me an email or leave a comment. If I fixed your problem, let me know! I enjoy hearing from my users and I welcome any feedback. Twitter: @jp2014
Some examples of the fixes provided include: windows not starting, slow computer, virus, printers, no sound, and many more!
I reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of computer troubleshooter. This data is used only to make the app better.
Thank you for using my android app!
If you like this version, our Pro version has more features and is only 99 cents.
*Restore computer speed
*Fix network problems
*Fix windows errors
*Fix startup problems
*Solve driver problems
*Computer cleanup tools
*Driver and hardware tools
PRO FEATURES (.99 USD)
*My personal advice
*Extra notes for each step
*Prevent viruses (new)
desktop from anywhere using RDP and VNC. You can simply use your Android device to start all your applications like
Word, Outlook, Adobe Photoshop, games or any other installed application.
The simple installation, intuitive usage, session bookmarks, customizable resolutions and the powerful
features bring remote desktop access to a higher level and makes Remote Desktop Connection
your perfect choice.
Remote Desktop Connection application supports all operating systems (windows,Linux,Mac)
Remote Desktop Services out of the box.
See and control your computers desktop from your phone, from anywhere.
***RDP Features Overview ***
-Optimized for gesture sensitive phones and tablets
-Full RDP integration
-Advanced performance settings (3G network)
-RDP/NLA/TLS or automatic encryption mode
-Touch Pointer - Mouse Pointer designed for working with gestures
*** VNC Overview ***
VNC is one of remote desktop program for Android devices.
Connects to most VNC servers incl TightVNC, RealVNC on Win and Linux, x11vnc,
and Apple Remote Desktop.
Core Part of this App is based on Open Source
The trademarks are belonged to respective owners.
We used the opensource from above link and developed this app.
I made this tool for practice purpose and my own use.
※This tool is not usb driver.Please install usb driver if you can't connect device and pc.Usually you can download it from device vendor's site.
I got inquiry,so add notes.
At first, I try to make this tool as widget which can toggle USB Debug settings directly if you touch it.But I don't adapt it because it's not recommended way from Android 1.5. So I choose normal Activity which just finishes after calling Settings UI.
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to email@example.com.
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer
- Pressure Altitude
- Density Altitude
- Standard Atmosphere
- Cloud Base
- Plan True Airspeed
- Actual True Airspeed
- Required Rectified Airspeed
- Plan Mach Number
- Actual Mach Number
- Fuel Burn
- Fuel Rate
- True Heading (Variation and Deviation)
- Leg Time
- Distance Flown
- Unknown Wind
- Track/Ground Speed
Weight and Balance
Use of this application at your own risk. The pilot in command is solely responsible for assuring correct data and proper checking of the aircraft prior to flight.
Please report any bugs found in order to help with development of this application.
* Upload or download multiple files at once.
* Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the Windows File Explorer.
* Runs as a background service.
Only simple steps:
* Ensure your phone and computer connect in the same WiFi network;
* Start WiFi File Transfer by turn on the button;
* Copy and paste the URL noticed into your FTP Client or Windows file explorer, then you scan and manager files in your Phone on your computer.
Tags: file explorer, ftp server
Frustrated by the lack of mass usb storage mounting in your android device? Well look no further. Now you can. You'll now recieve standard android notifications when you connect your device via usb. Mount and unmount with ease.
And as an added feature now you can automatically mount your sd card. Just plug your device in and up comes the file window on your computer. (this feature can come in handy for any rooted device)
---- ATTENTION ----
This will only work on rooted devices and requires a kernel that has the ums enabled. For Xoom users this means a kernel like Tiamat <= 1.40) For other rooted devices enjoy automount.
-Tips for speeding up your computer
-Solutions for Linux driver issues
-Restoring your desktop
-Many more tips and problem solutions all in one place
Here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ncwolter.ComputerGuyFree
or simply scroll down and click more by this developer. you can also search "ncwolter"
If your computer is not working right who wants to pay an arm and a leg for IT help, and chances are you are not able to look up the solution to the problem on the internet from your computer. Thanks to Computer Helper Free you now can fix or troubleshoot a wide variety of problems without spending a ton of money to pay someone to fix it! One of the biggest features of this app is the ability to submit a problem you are having and get a free response about how to fix it! Computer helper Free really does help you fix your computer with step by step instructions on how to fix the problem. Computer Helper Free covers all the common operating systems. The best part is, there will be weekly updates continually adding more and more computer problems to the list to help you troubleshoot problems.
This app helps you with a wide ranges of things from the common problem "My Computer is Slow" to the mouse not working. Also included you get helpful tips and tricks, how to’s, and basic computer information to make your computer work better and your life easier!
There are also weekly updates which will add more and more computer help problems, how to's, and helpful tips to the app.
This is a new app and is going to be continually changing to meet your wants or preferences so give feedback in the app!
If you want even more computer help and troubleshooting solutions download the Pro version for only 99 cents.
Please rate this if this app helped you!
Thanks for taking the time at my app!
Unlike many other wifi file transfer apps, which are set up to transfer ALL your phone’s file types across, Photos To PC specializes only in photos and displays them for quick and easy download, keeping orientation and picture data intact. No more hunting through folders and files for your photos!
*** UPDATE ***
This is still the complete unrestricted version of the app, entirely free on Google Play following our launch!
Newly improved: one click to download a single photo, click and drag to select multiple photos to download as a ZIP, or 'zoom' to see larger thumbnails and details of every photo.
• Easy wireless download of multiple photos from your Android phone or tablet to any computer on the same wifi network.
• Photos To PC finds the most recent photos taken on your camera so you don’t have to!
• One click to download an individual photo, or select multiple photos to download in a ZIP.
• Links directly into your phone or tablet’s Media Gallery, which indexes all your picture files, rather than you having to work out where your camera decided to store them!
• There are no steps to follow on your phone (as long as Wifi is enabled) - just enter one URL into your Mac or Windows web browser, then one-click to download your photos.
• Downloads photos from other apps (not just from the built-in camera - e.g. replacement camera apps, chat apps, Facebook) as long as they make their pictures available to the Android Media Gallery.
• All you need is any computer (Windows PC, Mac OS X, Linux) with a web browser, connected to the same wireless network as your Android device.
• Just in case it was not clear enough, you do NOT need USB cables! :)
• Access wifi state – We need this to check that you are connected to a wireless network and ready to send photos.
• Access network state – We need this to check whether the following permission (Internet) is currently available.
• Internet – This allows us to transfer your camera photos to your computer, ready for download as a ZIP file. It also allows us to receive anonymised usage analytics to help us improve the product.
• Read External Storage – The latest version of Android requires this permission for us to view your photos if they are not stored on internal memory. (This permission is sometimes listed under 'Development Tools')
PLEASE HELP US & FEEDBACK! We’re always trying to improve Photos To PC and welcome your thoughts and feedback. That way, if we aren’t already meeting your needs, we can get straight on it to improve the service and give you the best experience.
If you have support questions or suggestions, please share them with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
Displays diagram with directories/subdirectories proportional to their size.
Press MENU for actions.
Integrates with OI FileManager and Astro.
If program fails or gives you out of memory error message - please contact me. Thanks.
Source available under free license (GPL-2)
Keywords: visual space on internal storage flash sdcard memory file directory folder sd xdu xdiskusage spacemonger windirstat baobab storage space cleaner
It works as ordinary input method. You can use terminal or type SMS ...
Use WiFi for low latency input. 3G may be blocked by some carriers. USB connection works best, but require some technical knowledge and connected cable.
Internet Explorer is not supported and can be unstable. Recommended browser is Chrome.
Source Code (GPL2)
Keywords: remote keyboard, wireless keyboard, browser keyboard, network keyboard, remote input method, http, web server, WiFi and USB.
Online library of tiles! Just press MENU. Add your own tiles at website: http://babypuzzle.appspot.com
New: Simple version for 1 year old children.
- Internet - to download new tiles
- Storage - to store downloaded tiles
Keywords: kids game, kids puzzle, toddler game