Our simple self-help fertility app gives tailored suggestions for fertility investigations and treatments and covers everything from natural conception, miscarriage and pregnancy losses to multiple IVF failure.
At Serum International we want every woman to be able to have a baby and we are thrilled to be able to help patients from all over the world with diagnosis and treatment for complex fertility problems.
Unfortunately we can't reach everyone so we have designed a simple online self-help consultation to provide any couple with tailored tips and suggestions for fertility investigations and treatment to discuss with their home doctor.
We hope this will lead to more couples being able to achieve their baby dreams.
Our self-help app includes:
- A set of fertility consult questions which are tailored to a couple's fertility and miscarriage history.
- Covers natural conception, insemination, donor insemination, IVF and egg or embryo donation.
- Suggestions for supplements and diet that may help in specific circumstances.
- Review of your natural menstrual cycle to try to pinpoint problems and guide you to helpful treatment and investigations
- Discussion of findings from female fertility scans, blood tests and other fertility investigations to help you understand them better to have more informed discussion with your doctor.
- Discussion of male factor problems to help aid your understanding, assess options and have more informed discussion with your doctor.
- Troubleshooting and review of previous IVF and egg donation cycles.
- Review of miscarriages and pregnancy losses to try to reduce risk for the future.
- Typical success rates for natural conception, insemination and IVF by age.
- Customized report of self-help tips and suggestions to discuss with your doctor to try to increase the chance of natural conception, IVF success and reduce risk of miscarriage.
- An IVF and Fertility glossary to help you at every stage.
Our App is not a substitute for medical advice from your doctor but we hope it will give you suggestions for self help and aid you to have fruitful and informed discussions with your doctor about investigations and treatment options.