Beautiful pedometer app with new material design that keeps track of how many steps you've taken to promote a healthier lifestyle. Be it walking, jogging, hiking, running, or any other activity, you'll find this app useful in keeping track of your stats.
- Set your goal! It is recommended that you take 10000 steps a day. This app allows you to set a goal that's right for you, and displays your current progress.
- Track your progress with a detailed list of history entries. Unlike other apps, Pedometer's history feature will keep track of all the info from every day you walk.
- Split counter for activities! Create and save activities so you can separate how many steps you took in that one jog from the rest of the day. Useful for tracking progress over a particular activity rather than throughout the whole day. Free version is limited to the creation of 5 activities, purchase pro to unlock unlimited activities.
- Colorful themes: choose one of 6 colorful themes that use the new material design. Dark themes coming soon.
- Low powered: Unlike other pedometer apps, this one will not affect your battery life at all.
- Achievements and leaderboards: sign in with your Google+ account to unlock both single and multi day achievements and compete with your friends in leaderboards!
- More than just steps: Pedometer also shows you how far you walked and how many calories you have burned today.
Purchase the pro version to access additional features below (link in more apps by me section)
- Devices with a hardware step sensor, such as Nexus 5, Moto X, or LG G2. Most recent high-end devices will also have this sensor. The hardware step counter makes it possible to keep the pedometer active without any additional battery drain.
- Android 4.4 KitKat or newer: The latest version of Android provides APIs to utilize that hardware step counter
- Run at startup: Allows the app to continue counting where it left off as soon as you boot up the device so it doesn't miss a step. You may turn this off in settings if you wish, and the app will not do anything until you start it.
- Write external storage: Allows the app to export and save log files on external storage.
Special thanks to my friend at http://gigabite.ca for all the graphics.
If you encounter any issues with the app please contact me instead of giving it a one star rating, that way I can become aware of the issue. I usually reply to emails within the same day.