How much weight is that? Use the +/- buttons to select how many of each plate there is on one side of the bar and ask. The weight in kilos, pounds, and something special will appear.
Select your sex and class and hit the button. The national and world records will print. If you'd also like to know what kind of percentage you have, add your lifts to the mix.
The Sinclair Calculator can go either way, from total to Sinclair or from Sinclair to total.
The developer reserves the right to track anonymous usage within the app. This app will stay under development for as long as it is used, so feedback is encouraged!
JEFIT is the ultimate FREE fitness, bodybuilding and workout trainer for all individuals looking for that extra step and motivation to get back into the gym and achieve their fitness goals
With over 1300+ unique exercises with descriptions and animations, ability to create personal workout routines and daily fitness plans, tracking body statistics, view workout progress, adding friends and interacting with the community for motivation; you won't feel intimidated again!
** USER REVIEWS :
- “Best bodybuilding and workout trainer ever! Can't believe this tool is free!"
- “Best bodybuilding and fitness log I have found so far! Especially for FREE! Well worth the download”
- “JEFIT is the BEST Workout and Fitness logger EVER! The combination of downloadable daily workout routines and tracking your progress online is great! Also its FREE”
- “JEFIT is the best FREE workout and fitness planner on the market, never go to the gym without this tool”
** MAJOR FEATURES :
- 1300+ weight training exercises in the largest exercise database
- Workout routine database with community created daily workout routines and fitness plans
- Two - Way Sync
- Easily track your workouts, create fitness routines, stay motivated and build muscle
- View your body and lifting progress keep you motivated for further training and weight lifting
- Fully customizable routines and exercises to create daily workout programs
** WORKOUT ROUTINE PLANNER :
- Create your own daily custom fitness plans personalized to your goals to help you get in shape and improve your health
- Download community created weight training routines for both men and women
- Routines specific for your goals, i.e getting six pack abs, building a lean body, lose weight, increase strength
** DETAILED EXERCISE DATABASE :
- Search weight lifting and muscle building exercises to create your own daily fitness routines
- Exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Detailed exercise instructions and animations
- Track cardio, yoga, fitness and strength training exercises
- Create your own custom exercises and view progress your favorite exercises
** USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE :
- Quick and simple tracking of your weight/reps and sets for exercises
- Save your best lifting record for each exercise
** WORKOUT WITH FRIENDS :
- Connect with and add friends to help stay motivated
- Compete, challenge, share your progress and compare stats with the community
- Log into your profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your training progress
- Share your workouts via email, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
** TWO - WAY SYNC
- Sync your workout data and save your lifting and body stat progress
- Download from community created strength routines and daily fitness plans
* To utilize the sync feature, a JEFIT Account is required to back up your data and keep track of your workouts on the website. You can create a FREE Account at www.jefit.com
JEFIT is brought to you by Jefit Inc, the top workout, fitness and bodybuilding trainer. See why millions of bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, and exercisers have chosen JEFIT to stay on track with their fitness goals and improve their workouts
It is a personal trainer in your pocket!
It's simply meant to track your reps/weight progress per exercise (e.g. bench, military press, squat) and even graph your increases for each.
* Full workouts for home & gym
* Create custom workout routines
* Clear 3D-animated exercise videos
* Written exercise instructions
* Workout reminders (only if you want them, of course!)
* Earn rewards for exercising
* Progress tracking: track over 30 values!
* Personal trainer Brad Fit :)
* Google Fit integration
WHAT MAKES VIRTUAGYM SPECIAL
- It just works: our users have burned over 3,500,000,000 calories in total already.
- We have a huge exercise database with 2000+ exercises (and we’re adding more every week!)
- You get insight in everything: from burned calories to total minutes you exercised, and distance traveled. You can track your progress over time: weight, waist size, BMI, body fat, number of pushups, arm size, chest size, VO2max and many more.
- Our workouts can be done by everyone: men, women, beginners, gym rats, dumbbell owners and people who have no materials at all. You can easily change the weight and number of repetitions.
- It’s fully integrated with Virtuagym Food: our calorie, carb and fat counter. Download both apps to get in shape faster than ever. There’s no other app offering such a complete solution for fitness & nutrition tracking on one single platform!
FOR A VARIETY OF GOALS:
Whether you want to lose weight, build muscle or stay in shape: we have a workout for you. A sneak preview:
- Home workouts
- Gym workouts
- Abs, butt and leg workouts
- Triceps, shoulder and chest workouts
Our workouts are great for both men and women. If necessary, you can easily change the number of reps or the weight yourself. There are strength training and weight lifting exercises, exercises for a flat tummy, to lose belly fat, for weight loss, for building muscle and bodybuilding, for staying in shape and for beginners who want to get in shape. With our fitness app, you’ll find what you need to get in shape!
- Virtuagym Fitness: our fitness tracker with workouts for home & gym
- Virtuagym Food: our calorie counter for nutrition tracking
With both apps, you’ll have all tools at your disposal to reach your fitness goals. You can also connect your Fitbit via virtuagym.com and get access to more workouts, our online community and much more.
Do you miss an exercise? Found a bug? Recommendations for the next version? Let us know! Feedback is always greatly appreciated. If you find a bug, please email us at email@example.com. Rating 1 star doesn’t help us to solve it.
LIKE VIRTUAGYM FITNESS?
Please rate us 5 stars, so we can keep improving it :) We’re continuously working on new features and we continuously add new 3D-animated exercises. If you have any suggestions, let us know. If you want to stay updated, get useful fitness tips or if you need motivation: follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
All your workouts and sets are saved and you can keep track of your progress by using either the charts/graphs or the exercise journal. Filter your graphs on the sets you are interested in to clearly see your progress.
- Easily import exercises to your Day Schedules. Just press the plus sign on a Day in the Edit view and you will get a list of exercises to choose from.
- Sample Exercises to choose from or easily create your own.
- Exercises are grouped in categories (Biceps, Back, Shoulders, ...) to quickly find the exercise you want.
- Exercises can be either of type Weight where you register reps and weighs or of type Time where you register time durations.
- Search of suitable exercises are made continuously when you are typing the exercise name.
- Rearrange you training schedules with simple drag and drop.
- Rest timer can be used between each workout set to tell you when it is time to start the next set.
- Easily add or remove sets from one workout session to another.
- Choose measurement system: Metric (kg) or Imperial (lb).
Good luck with your training!
- Selected by Gizmodo as one of the best apps ever.
- Highly rated by Lifehacker: a comprehensive exercise planner
- 7X7 SF blog: the app that may replace personal trainers. [but we'd rather think of it as a tool for personal trainers to aid their clients]
- and raved by many many others...
This is the FREE version of the widely popular iOS and Android app Fitness Buddy w/ over 300+ exercises with detailed descriptions, animations and an assortment of workouts. Our FREE version already contains more content and features than all the other paid apps out there. Download for FREE and take a look! If you love it, download our paid version which contains 1700+ exercises, HD videos, body metrics tracking and much more.
Find out why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 1700+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
✔ 1700+ unique exercises!
✔ 1000+ HD videos
✔ Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, medicine ball, machines, and stability balls
✔ Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio)
✔ 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
✔ Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
✔ Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
✔ Quick and simple workout tracking
✔ Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
75+ workout routines
✔ Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
✔ Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
✔ Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
✔ Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
✔ Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
✔ Graph your body progress
✔ Quick email responses
✔ Frequent updates
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.
Our sport is:
Safe – We pride ourselves in have some of the lowest injury rates in all of sport – concussions, spinal cord injuries and ACL injuries are virtually unknown in weightlifting and we teach all who wish to learn how to keep their lifting safe and effective
Drug Free – In the US, weightlifting has some of the toughest drug testing programs of any sport, to keep our athletes safe and assure fair competition for all
Affordable – You don’t need much space for weightlifting, equipment is relatively inexpensive and long lasting, and coaching is relatively inexpensive, so it is easy to begin
Inclusive – Athletes compete against others their own age, size and gender – whether you are under 100 lb. or over 300 lb., whether you are 9 or 90, there is a place for you in our sport, and there is no “bench” in weightlifting – everybody plays.
It’s Cool and It’s Fun – Being a strong man or woman (in mind and in body) is about cool as it gets, but weightlifting has the added bonus of presenting a skill challenge. Honing your skills can be a lifetime endeavor that makes weightlifting as much fun to do as it is to enjoy its benefits. And as if that isn’t enough, you can travel the country, perhaps the world, if you become a top level athlete, get assistance in obtaining an education and train with some of the world’s best athletes and coaches.
It’s All About the Transformation and Community
Weightlifting literally transforms its athletes in a way that no other sport does or can. The results can be truly spectacular, but are never less than dramatic, for those who train seriously and regularly. From building up a body that is weak and undersized, to helping someone lose weight and get into better shape, to rehabilitating injured and ill bodies, weightlifting simply has no equal. Nothing else is even close.
Perhaps best of all, you can join a community of people who have deep passion for what they do and who welcome others to discover the benefits of weightlifting. Our athletes, officials, coaches and administrators all support weightlifting out of their love of the game. Try weightlifting – you will love it too!
✓ See the bar path of your lift
✓ See the bar velocity
✓ Focus on particular reps or parts of a rep
✓ Upload and share videos for feedback from coaches and other lifters
Unlike other workout logs and fitness trackers which only allow you to track sets and reps, Bar Sense lets you track the quality of your excercise, rather than just the quantity. Using BarSense's path tracking, you can see:
✓ How straight you kept your bar during a squat
✓ Whether your squat was deep enough
✓ If your bench press incline is too vertical or just right
✓ Whether you used your arms during a clean or snatch.
✓ if you catch the bar too low
✓ How fast your did your lift and how much power you output
Whether you're into bodybuilding, strength training, Olympic lifts or crossfit, use BarSense to improve your technique, get feedback and progress faster in a safe and efficient manner.
See our blog at http://blog.barsense.com on how to interpret the graphs, what to look for in different lifts and general weightlifting tips.
It works by estimating with data you already know. You enter the reps and weight you were previously able to successfully complete and it will estimate your 1 rep max!
This app helps keep you safe by giving you an estimate on how much you can lift before actually attempting it yourself. This helps to prevent muscle and body damage so you can keep your health and continue to build your strength.
1RM also has a percentage chart for those who are doing workouts which require knowing the percentage of your 1 rep max.
This app works best when the reps used are less than 12. I recommend using the reps between 3 and 10 for highest accuracy. For this reason, I recommend you do not use this to calculate maxes for exercises such as push ups sit ups or crunches.
1RM will undoubtedly supplement any bodybuilders lifting regimen and can help you achieve more effect sets so you can build more muscle.
ALWAYS USE A SPOTTER. APPLICATIONS LIKE THIS ARE DESIGNED TO MAKE WEIGHT LIFTING SAFER BUT CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR NOR ANYONE ELSE'S SAFETY. THESE CALCULATIONS ARE ONLY ESTIMATES AND CAN BE INACCURATE.
Do you ever envy those people who are great weight lifters without appearing to put any effort into it at all?
Without the right tools and information, it could take you years to figure out the secrets to achieving peak performance. Instead of spending a fortune on so-called experts or knocking yourself out with the old trial and error method, there is an easier way to learn how to achieve success in weight lifting the way you’ve always dreamed.
I have always had an interest in all kinds of weight lifting but I just never could seem to accomplish everything that I wanted. It was embarrassing and humiliating. I desperately longed to be a better weight lifter.
I didn’t understand what I was doing wrong but I was determined to find out!
What I discovered completely changed everything!
Weight Lifting and Weight Training-A Comprehensive Guide to Increasing Your Health Through Scientifically Founded Weightlifting!
Everything you need to know about becoming a great weight lifter is included in this book. You will learn:
# Weight Lifting and General Fitness
# Strength Training
# Weight Lifting for Bulk
# Weight Lifting with Free Weights
# Safety Tips for Weight Lifting
Read this book, and you will be on your way to becoming the best weight lifter you can be!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $14.99) ***
Includes a database to store your personal weight lifting records and fitness goals. They can be easy added or deleted.
Have you ever wondered what your one rep max is? The rep calculator uses percentages to estimate your one rep max. Its most accurate between 1 and 10 reps. This can be very helpful when attempting a new personal record.
Weight Lifting Calculator also takes your bench, squat and deadlift max and compares your totals to real power lifting classes. The ranks will give you a good overall view of you fitness level and what exercises you need to improve on. You are compared to classes based on your body weight.
Weight Lifting Calculator was build and designed by a fitness enthusiast for people with similar interests, get bigger and stronger.
This app is under development and feedback is greatly appreciated.
GYMer is an application for recording and tracking your weight lifting workout that will allow you to take your bodybuilding or powerlifting to the next level. Whether you are banging through a crossfit WOD, going for a new one rep max on the bench press or swinging kettlebells to optimize your functional strength and stay trim, GYMer will fit your needs. GYMer is designed specifically for ease of use while you lift. The app is not cluttered with exercise instructions, pictures or animations. It is simply for tracking your weight, reps and one rep max.
For those who don’t need a personal trainer and don’t want one in their pocket, GYMer is a digital workout log book. It is made by lifters for lifters.
- Choose a sample weight lifting routine and start working out with one click
- Easily create your own body building or powerlifting routine and start logging your progress in seconds
- Log your entire strength training workout or crossfit routine without typing a single character
- Enjoy weight lifting specific predictive text when naming exercises and creating strength training routines
- Quickly navigate within a simple, intuitive interface that mimics the notebook common to a typical weightlifting log
- Keep track of your one rep max for each exercise over time.
***** User Reviews *******
- Good for keeping track of workouts I use this to keep track of my workout every time I lift weights. It's definitely easier and better than creating/keeping a paper trail.
- Simple and nice Simple to use, that's what I needed, thanks !
- Great so far. Easy to use timer. Logs your history. Best one yet
This weight lifting application allows you to record and monitor over time:
- One Rep Max
The app also includes:
- Over 400 exercises including kettlebell, dumbbell, barbell and bodyweight exercises that are friendly with crossfit, powerlifting and bodybuilding
- Pre-installed weight lifting routines so you can start strength training and get on the path to fitness instantly
- Rest Interval Timer with Audible (optional) and Vibration Feedback, so you do not have to watch the clock during your workout
- Built-in Workout Timer, so you can train efficiently and keep your weight lifting routine on track
- A large database of strength training exercises for use with machines, free weights, bodyweight and kettlebells that will expand with every new exercise you throw at it.
- A built in one rep max calculator
Follow us on twitter: @GYMerApp https://twitter.com/GYMerApp
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GYMerApp
Visit our Google + page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/100702439740304700732/100702439740304700732/posts
If you are interested in the Ads Free version, for a small fee you can download Round & Workout Timer+
Please email me if there are any questions or issues.
- Added Create a new Profile button
- Added additional workout time options
- Fixed Load Your Bell option for most devices
* Please keep the files small, 2-4 seconds
* If the bell doesn't play in the 1st round, it's too large to load in time
* Sometime you need to restart the app for the file to load correctly.
- Added a volume bar to see the current media volume level. To adjust the volume use the volume keys on your device.
- Removed the 2nd notification icon for Android 4.3 and higher.
- Back key on the device will now act as the exit button when the timer is not running or paused, to prevent some cases when the app is left running in the background.
- Added more Round Time and Rest Time options
- Fixes for some devices
* Changed "Swipe between the profiles" to be enabled only when there is no activity to prevent accidentally resetting the app during a workout. So, swipe will only work at the Reset state now.
* Swipe between the profiles
* Added Keep Screen on - Persistent option.
- Inner Rounds Alerts and Prep Time options - now can be saved for each of the workout profiles.
- Added Mute & Keep Screen On check boxes to the main screen
- Added reset & Exit buttons to the main screen
- Added Round Time overrides option for rounds 1-6, so you can set a different time for each of the first 6 rounds
- Added a shortcut to saved workout profiles
- Added Prep Time option
- Added 0:05 Round warning to the list
- Added 3-2-1 at the end of the rest option for Tabata users
- Added - Add Your Sound/Bell option
- Added Notification icon when the app is in the background
- Modified to save automatically when you touch the back key ( no need to do save anymore )
- Added a shortcut icon to settings
- Added an ability to rotate landscape with a larger clock option (scrollable screen)
- Added a Large Clock In Landscape check box option.
- Added End of Rest 10s Alert CheckBox in Timer Settings.
- Added vibrate option
- Added a different bell - sound option
- Added an Inner Round Alerts option
- Added media volume control. When the app is opened, just use volume control keys to set media volume.
- more than 70 exercises
- animation for each exercise
- brief description of each exercise
- opportunity to add as many exercises of your own as you want
- opportunity for recording and watching the results of exercises
- opportunity for making up the programmes for training sessions
- user-friendly interface
- English interface